Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sofa, Hair, And Belly Buttons
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
snwbnny
I will write a fanfic or drabble with the pairing
Winry/Ed
rated
PG or PG-13
and include the following things:
sofa, hair, belly button

Don't know what pairing to write?
Then let the Fullmetal Alchemist pairing machine decide for you

It's not going to be a Oneshot...Therefore I will include those three things in every chapter. x)

Summary: Basically, this is an EdxWinry fic that that machine thing challenged me to write...

Hope it's not too crappy. x)

Chapter 1

-You broke it again-

"Grrrrr..." Winry growled as a screw rolled off of her working table and onto the floor. That's the fourth time she dropped a tool in the past five minutes. For some reason, the young automail mechanic was out of it today.

BARK! BARK! BARKBARKBARK!

Right as she picked up the screw, she was startled by Dens sudden barking and dropped it again. Standing up with frustration clearly on her face, Winry walked out onto the balcony to see what exactly her dog was barking at.

After squinting and looking around for several minutes, she spotted a big hunk of metal walking beside a red coat. ‘Ed and Al are back! Time to go get my little friend’ Winry smirked to herself as she walked back to her working table and picked up her trusty wrench.

Meanwhile….

As Edward and Alphonse neared the Rockbell’s, Ed started looking around cautiously.

“Brother, what are you doing?” Al questioned his older brother.

“Come on, Al! You know the routine! I break my automail, come to get it fixed, and am then beaten severely with a wrench!” Ed cringed at the thought of his greatest fear coming in contact with his noggin once again.

Then, as if on cue, pain surged through Ed’s head as he fell to the ground. A very shiny object landing close by.

As Edward gave his friend an evil glare, Winry smiled and welcomed them back.

…Inside the Rockbell home…

The springs of an old sofa creaked as the Fullmetal Alchemist plopped himself upon its cushiony surface. And as soon as he did, Pinako walked into the room.

“I see you’ve shrunk since I last saw you.” The old woman smirked at the look Edward gave her.

“Who are you calling a super midget that makes you want to step on him?! You old bean!” The short Alchemist shot back. Suddenly, Edward felt a slight tug on his hair.

“Your hair is braided so sloppy! I’m ganna redo it.” Winry ran her fingers through his hair.

After about thirty minutes, Ed started getting suspicious of the fact that Winry still wasn’t finished “braiding” his hair. It seemed that she was just playing with it. Yes, Edwards’s weakness. He melted into her soft touch. Besides, he was too comfortable to move or even speak for that matter. During the past thirty minutes, they both shifted around so that Ed was lying on the sofa with his head in Winry’s lap. Granny Pinako and Alphonse seemed to disappear during that time.

Winry giggled as she looked at Edward, who was currently sleeping on her lap. Normally it was pretty hard to tell if he was sleeping or not. But once she spotted his belly button, there wasn’t a doubt in her mind…

And that's it for now. w00. I will hopefully be able to update sometime early this week. (:

I'm not even sure what this whole story is leading into yet. I'm making it up as I go... But that's how I normally write my stories. o.O Hope you liked it. Reviews are appreciated. ^-^
edwardasakura18
snwbunny! i really liked that..waay heartwarming..but..well this is just me but isnt 30 minutes a long time... i dont know i dont know!!! haha dont listen to me, im just crazy
Animeoldtimer
That's cute! laugh.gif That sounds like a fun fic challenge. I'll check it out! You did a good job!
Automne
Ah! That was sweet, very sweet! You should have mentionned Ed always sleeps with his stomach exposed too, not important I know, but still cute, since one of the words is belly button! happy.gif Still a great job!
snwbnny
Disclaimer: I do not own Fullmetal Alchemist. If I did…wow…

A/N: Well, if you didn’t get enough from chapter one…Then here’s another one for you! I think this chapter gets a little more serious than the other one. But I will try to keep it more humorous. Oh, and about the last chapter. Oh. SinLuxuria had a point. Sorry if I confused anyone... When Edward sleeps, he always manages to show off his belly button to the world. Haha. And I guess you're right. 30 Minutes if kind of long...Eh, oh well. I would love to thank all of my wonderful reviewers who give me the inspiration to keep writing. I love you guys.

Anyway…onto the story…

Chapter 2

-Taking a walk-

“Edward” A distant voice called softly.

“Ed…Wake up.” The voice was more urgent this time. Slowly, the Fullmetal Alchemist opened his heavy eyelids, to spot a smiling blonde mechanic leaning over him.

“Huh” Ed sat up after noticing he was lying in Winry’s lap. Looking back at the beauty behind him, still not fully awake yet, he stared at her, as if asking her why she disturbed him from his peaceful rest. Noticing his questioning gaze, Winry stared at her legs.

“My legs started to fall asleep” She giggles slightly.

“Oh” Ed replied, finally waking up, “Sorry.” Attempting to wake up her legs, Winry stood up off of the old sofa that was worn out from so many years of use and began walking towards the door.

“I’m ganna go take a walk, wanna come?” She turned back and looking at the golden haired boy who still sat lazily on the sofa.

“But it’s getting dark out” Ed stated, “Besides, where the hell did Al and Auntie Pinako run off to!?” He looked around as if they were somewhere in the room.

“Granny went out and Al is upstairs with Den, reading.” Grabbing a white, fleece sweater and pulling it over her head, she grabbed the door handle. “So, are you coming or not?” Standing up, Edward noticed that his belly button was showing and quickly resisted a blush and pulled his shirt down.

“Well, there’s nothing better to do” He sighed, walking over to his best friend. “I’m going for a walk, Al! I’ll be back soon!” He yelled up to his brother. After hearing an “okay” yelled back in return, the two friends took off out the door.

“Oh, look!” The blonde girl ran towards the stream that the two young teens seemed to wander to on their walk. “Remember this place, Ed? We used to play here when we were kids all the time!” Winry sat down by the edge of the stream.

It was dark out now, but the moon and its army of stars gave Ed enough light to see Winry. He walked up to where she was sitting and sat down next to her.

Moments passed as they both stared up at the sky. Complete silence was shared between the two, but a comfortable silence. Each enjoying the company of the other. A sudden breeze caused Winry’s hair to blow out in front of her, as well as Edward’s bangs. That’s when Ed noticed how Winry’s eyes sparkled in the moonlight and how the beams of, not so bright, light hit her face in just the right way, making her dazzling features pop out.

Suddenly, Ed looked away as his heart started pounding in his chest. It felt as if his heart was trying to break free from the cage that Edward had locked around it. A tinge of pink painted its way across the short golden haired boy’s cheeks.

Winry then started taking off her shoes, which somewhat startled the young State Alchemist. Curious as to what she was up to, Ed watched her as she dipped her feet into the stream.

Yawning, Edward fell onto his back. Winry, soon followed Edwards lead, and lied down as well.

“Ya know,” Winry started without even passing a glance towards Ed, “Life back then was so carefree. We didn’t have any problem and we were so happy.” A sad smile placed itself across her moonlit face, remembering the days where Ed, Al, and she were all happy.

“But, I believe in my heart, that things will be like that again. No matter how hard things get at times, we will all be happy in the end. You will restore Al’s body and your own. I know you will.” Her eyes glistened with tears, but those tears never escaped down her cheeks. For there was still hope, not all was lost.

Surprised by his friends sudden words, Edward looked over at Winry. Then, a smile appeared on his face as well. ‘For all that has happened, she still has so much faith, hope.’ He thought to himself.

Then, if even possible, Edwards’s heart started beating faster. Shaking uncontrollably, Ed stood up and held out his hand for Winry to take. Noticing the questioning stare she gave in return, he explained how it was getting late and that they better get back before Al and Pinako, if she was even home yet, started to worry.

Nodding in response, Winry took hold of her friends hand and was pulled up to her feet. Not a word was spoken as they walked back to the house, but their hands never parted then entire way…

A/N: And that’s it for now! Sorry it took so long for me to update. I went to Six Flags yesterday, and I stood in line for the Skycoaster for like, three hours. Then I had to go home because the park was closing. What a waaaaste. Anyway, I hope you liked the second chapter. I also apologize if the characters seem OOC in this story…And for the short chapters. Well, until next time.
Automne
Oh my god! I didn't see you updated! *feels guilty*
Wow, the ending made me feel...Weird but in a good way! happy.gif It's strange because I don't really like the pairing but that was so sweet! Winry wasn't OOC but I thought Ed was a tiny little bit different but it's really without importance tongue.gif Keep writing! Your fics are short and sweet! Only good stuff! happy.gif
snwbnny
Aww Thank you very much! ^.^

Yeah, I try not to make the characters OOC, but it's sooo hard. unsure.gif I'm glad you liked it!
Art Alchemist
Both chapters, I said "Awwww" more than once! happy.gif Sooo cute, Snw. I really like this; it's very good. I agree that Edo is a tiny bit OOC, but that's okay. We're fanfiction authors, not published, high and mighty rich authors. At least I'm not. blink.gif lol Dunno 'bout the rest of ya.

Anyway....the shortness you commented on is all right, like SinLuxuria said, short and sweet. Short isn't always bad. There were maybe...two or so grammar mechanic (haha, mechanic) issues, but that's fine. No one is perfect. In the first chapter, you switched tenses or something in the first paragraph about Winry having dropped the wrench about four times. Couple other things; nothin' major like "Fix it now." But, yeah, just offering the oh-so looked foward to constructive criticism, lol.

Oh, question...I can sorta halfway guess my answer, but just wantin' ta make sure, are you the same snwbnny that is on FF.net that has reviewed pretty much every chapter of LadyRiona's story Expect the Unexpected? I can imagine that you are, and that someone didn't see the name Snwbnny and say "Wow, I'll use that," but if you are and did, Hi! I'm LadyRiona from FF.net...lol yeah....I need to go to sleep...

I hope to read an update soon! Very good writing. happy.gif

Art Alchemist
snwbnny
QUOTE(Art Alchemist @ Oct 11 2005, 02:55 AM) [snapback]298498[/snapback]

Both chapters, I said "Awwww" more than once! happy.gif Sooo cute, Snw. I really like this; it's very good. I agree that Edo is a tiny bit OOC, but that's okay. We're fanfiction authors, not published, high and mighty rich authors. At least I'm not. blink.gif lol Dunno 'bout the rest of ya.

Anyway....the shortness you commented on is all right, like SinLuxuria said, short and sweet. Short isn't always bad. There were maybe...two or so grammar mechanic (haha, mechanic) issues, but that's fine. No one is perfect. In the first chapter, you switched tenses or something in the first paragraph about Winry having dropped the wrench about four times. Couple other things; nothin' major like "Fix it now." But, yeah, just offering the oh-so looked foward to constructive criticism, lol.

Oh, question...I can sorta halfway guess my answer, but just wantin' ta make sure, are you the same snwbnny that is on FF.net that has reviewed pretty much every chapter of LadyRiona's story Expect the Unexpected? I can imagine that you are, and that someone didn't see the name Snwbnny and say "Wow, I'll use that," but if you are and did, Hi! I'm LadyRiona from FF.net...lol yeah....I need to go to sleep...

I hope to read an update soon! Very good writing. happy.gif

Art Alchemist

Thank you very much! Constructive criticism is always welcome! ^-^

Actually, yes I am. Lol. And I love your story Expect the Unexpected! biggrin.gif -Envy's your writing ability-

I'll try to get an update soon.

Thanks. smile.gif
Art Alchemist
QUOTE(snwbnny @ Oct 11 2005, 06:46 AM) [snapback]298539[/snapback]

Thank you very much! Constructive criticism is always welcome! ^-^

Actually, yes I am. Lol. And I love your story Expect the Unexpected! biggrin.gif -Envy's your writing ability-

I'll try to get an update soon.

Thanks. smile.gif

Aww, thank you!! :3 I Posted that story up here last night, just the first half of the introduction because my stuff is kinda long...

Yes, please update soon! I am really looking forward to more. You have very good talent. ^.^
snwbnny
Thank you! ^-^ And I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter of your story after I'm done updating! biggrin.gif

A/N: As I was writing this I was listening to all kinds of music. Clocks by Coldplay, Angel by Sarah McLachlan, and 1 2 Step by Ciara. But I think what got me in the mood was when I listened to the song from Forrest Gump. You know that one song that they always play when they are showing the feather. It’s kind of like the main theme. I must say, that is the only movie that has ever made me cry. Besides the Lion King…I mean, come on! Poor Simba! Anyways, I apologize in advance if this chapter isn’t as good as the other chapters. My creativity and ideas ran away and are hiding under my dresser at the moment. Oh, and I don’t know where the bathrooms are in Winry’s house. So…Creative license.

On with the story…

Update: Thank you SinLuxuria for your advice! I'll be changing it now. ^-^ For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, just read the below posts. And the edit is complete. So, now this chapter is really done! ^.^

---------------------------------------

Chapter Three
-Silent Thoughts-

A delicious smell of freshly made rice overwhelmed the two teens as they walked through the front door. Hearing the sound of dishes being laid upon wood was a dead give away that they got home just in time for dinner. A loud rumble was then heard and Winry turned her head to see a smiling, yet somewhat drooling Edward.

“Hungry?” Winry giggled as Ed’s smile grew wider in response.

“Oh,” the voice of Pinako was heard and not long after, a short woman emerged from the kitchen, “You two are back. Dinner is ready. Wash up and then come eat.” As soon as Pinako entered, she left.

Without sparring a second, Edward ran up the stairs, to the bathroom, while Winry walked to the other bathroom, which was only a few feet away. Sighing to herself, she wondered how Ed could forget about that bathroom. ‘He always used to hide under the sink in that bathroom when we were playing hide-n-seek as kids. He never even went to the upstairs bathroom back then.’ But of course, since whenever he came to visit and stayed upstairs, he used the bathroom by his and Al’s room.

------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as Ed got to the kitchen, the first thing he noticed was Winry sitting at the table. Sitting himself down onto a chair, he glared at her. He wondered how Winry could have gotten there before him. He did run up there and get done before her. ‘Maybe she cheated and didn’t wash up.’ And, as if reading his mind, Winry sighed and explained that he forgot about the bathroom that she used.

It was something so simple, forgetting about where something is. But it hurt Winry, to think that her best friend since childhood had forgotten about it. ‘It kind of feels like he’s forgotten something about me…’

Shrugging it off, Ed picked up his eating utensils and dug in to the rice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
One hour and at least twenty-eight bowels of rice later, Edward plopped himself onto his favorite sofa. He wasn’t quite sure why he liked that sofa so much, he just figured it was because the sofa brought him comfort after getting the nerves connected in his automail connected to the ports. Not emotional comfort, but physical comfort.

“That’s right!” Ed spoke aloud to himself, remembering the fact that neither Winry nor Pinako had checked his automail yet. “Well, that’s weird. Winry normally jumps at the chance to fix it. And how the hell did I forget about it!?” He slightly cringed at the pain that surged through him, when he moved his arm in a weird way. It’s not like he tried moving his arm in weird ways on purpose, it just happened. Especially when fighting. Just then, seemingly out of nowhere, Winry popped up from being the sofa, holding her adoring wrench in one hand and a tool box in the other. A look of bewilderment crossed his face. ‘It’s like she really can read my mind. I mean, maybe she planted something inside my automail that connects to my brain or something…

“Let me take a look at that.” Ed was brought out of his thoughts by the voice of his long time friends and mechanic, Winry Rockbell. But as soon as she got started working on his arm, he began to drown in his thoughts again.

The only sound that could be heard was the occasional clanking of Winry’s tools. Breaking her concentration for a moment, the young teen stopped what she was doing and looked at Ed. He had that look in his eyes, like he wasn’t really there. The look that always meant he was thinking about his problems. After that short “break”, Winry got back to work. Of course, she hated seeing Ed like this, but she figured that right now it would be best to leave him be.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Edward” Winry tried to get his attention, yet again. Still, no response. “Well, time to take drastic measures” she sighed.

“Ed!” the mechanic yelled as she threw her wrench of doom at the Fullmeta's head. That seemed to do the trick.

“Huh!? What?" He then looked at Winry. "Yeah, Win?” He asked, looking up at her as if he wasn’t completely there yet. She wasn't expecting him to be so easy on her for hitting him with her wrench, but she figured it was because he wasn't sure what was going on.

“Well, I am finished with your automail!” Winry smiled at another job-well-done.

“Thank you” Edward smiled slightly, rubbing the back of his head as the pain just now kicked in.

“Oh, don’t thank me! You’re the one paying for it after all.” Her smile got bigger at the thought of how much she would be getting for this job. She didn’t mind repairing his broken automail, in fact she enjoyed it very much, but Ed was a well paying customer. Somewhat of an aggitated look apeared on Edward's face by that comment and the fact that his head still hurt.

“And, it’s late. I’m going to head up to bed. You might want to do the same.” Winry stretched and let out a yawn before heading up the stairs.

“Yeah” Ed stood up off the sofa and used his newly repaired arm to scratch his belly button lazily while blowing some hair out of his face. “Good idea.”

And as they both bid their goodnight’s and closed their doors, a silent tear fell from Winry’s eye as an image of the unseen tears Edward shed that night, as she repaired his arm. ‘How come it always has to be like this? Why does he always have to play tough? I’m crying, because he won’t…I’m crying for him.’

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: End of Chapter Three! Alright, did the ending to this chapter confuse you? Like, the last paragraph? Because I have no idea where that whole, Winry crying, thing came from. I guess I was thinking of Episode 17, House of the Waiting Family. Eh, I guess I'm not too happy with this chapter. I'll have to clear my head and think of some new and better ideas for the next one. Oh well. It’s about 1 AM right now and I’m super tired. As for the next chapter, I’m thinking that the title for it will be.

Drum roll please!

-Drawer full of Memories-

Well! Until next time! Read and review! ^-^

BONUS

After saying goodnight to Winry and closing his door, Edward used the moon for light as he made his was through the dark room, to his bed. Coming to the conclusion that his brother, who was currently occupying the other bed, was already asleep, Ed starting drifting off to sleep…

That is until he heard a faint scratching noise. Suddenly alarmed that it might be a robber or possible one of his enemies, Edward got out of bed and started coming to a conclusion of what it might be.

“Huh? It sounds like nails scratching…metal?” A completely dumbfounded Edward sweat dropped. Sighing, Ed walked over to where his brother lay.

“I wonder what that noise could be?” he asked aloud. Then he looked at his “sleeping” brother. “Don’t you, Al?”

A look of panic crossed Al’s face as he tried to play dead, well as much of panicked look armor could show.

“Brother?” A confused voice came in reply to Ed’s question. “What are you doing? It’s late, you should be in bed.”

“Don’t play stupid with me, Al!” Edward said in a disciplining tone as he stared at his brother.

“But, brother! I don’t know what you’re –“ Alphonse was then cut off by a rather interesting noise.

“I never knew that you could purr, Al” Ed smirked, knowing that he backed Al into a corner.

“Wait! I…umm…I –“ Al was cut off again.

MEEEEEOOOOOW!

“Give me the cat!” Ed chased after Al in an amusing manner.

Tears streamed down Al’s, armored face.

“No, brother!” I’ll never give you Soo Soo!” Suddenly, Edward stopped chasing his younger brother.

“You…named it?” And before Alphonse could answer his older brother, Auntie Pinako yelled for them to both go to bed.

A/N: Yes! In one episode tears do stream down Alphonse face. I forget what episode, but I think it’s because they are treating them like kids and Al is all happy about it. And Soo Soo is pronounced Sue Sue. Anyways, till’ next time! Oohhhh I’m listening to Seven Deadly Sins by Flogging Molly (an Irish punk rock band) Check it out.
Automne
*claps* Yup, it was sweet once again but about this passage:

“Edward” Winry tried to get his attention, yet again. Still, no response. “Well, time to take drastic measures” she sighed.

“Ed!” the mechanic yelled while shaking the Fullmetal’s shoulders. That seemed to do the trick.

I think Winry would have hit him with her wrench instead! XD But that was still good plus there was a bit of angst (And I <3 angst! biggrin.gif ) Looking forward the next chapter! happy.gif
snwbnny
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Oct 12 2005, 04:30 PM) [snapback]299116[/snapback]

*claps* Yup, it was sweet once again but about this passage:

“Ed!” the mechanic yelled while shaking the Fullmetal’s shoulders. That seemed to do the trick.

I think Winry would have hit him with her wrench instead! XD But that was still good plus there was a bit of angst (And I <3 angst! biggrin.gif ) Looking forward the next chapter! happy.gif

D= You're right! I wasn't even thinking about that. I should have mad her hit him with her wrench.

...I could always use the edit button. >=) I think I will. Thaaaank yooou. ^___^

Edit: Well, i started editing it to fit the story but I have to go for a bit. I'll completely edit it when I can.
Art Alchemist
Hello, dear...(yes, I use pet names...<.< >.>) time for constructive criticism! Our favorite, lol......um, just a couple spelling errors.....one thing I remember well enough to point out is you put "starred" instead of "stared" in the bonus...then a couple other things....but no one is perfect! ^-^V

Then, the episode you are thinking of where Al has tears streaming down his face is episode 15, I think....I'm just counting backward from what I remember and how you said you made a reference to episode 17. Then Al also had tears streaming down his face in the last episode of the first season, Full Metal Vs. Flame or something.....when Al is running down the hall with the cat in his armor while Ed is yelling "Al! Stop running! You'll hurt the cat!" Then Al yells "I know, I know!" and continues running while the cat is like...bouncing around, screeching in Cat Tongue. lol At least I'm fairly sure Al had tears streaming down his face.

And it's anime. The characters can virtually do whatever they want (i.e. survive being smashed in the face with a huge box, have automail, be a soul attached to armor, alchemy like FMA alchemy, etc). lol So, yeah...armor can cry if Arakawa-sensei wants it/him to. lol

Anyhow...I didn't get back on so promptly Wednesday night (tonight, as I write this) was because of an operator error with the freaking computer. I had the Internet sign in name and password wrong. I found out that I can virtually be online with Verizon with a username and a password, but not go anywhere. Or have anything running. >.< So, yeah, called my brother (it's actually his computer ^-^V), he told me the correct password, and it still didn't work. Then I called my dad, he told me the password and we cleared up the username business. dry.gif Oops. lol

Then something I've realized....most older, teenage anime fans shop at Hot Topic....you do, I do, a lot of my anime friends do....lol So, yeah...anyway, off to find some food, one slice of cheese pizza isn't enough to stake me off all night. And it's tough being a vegetarian!

Great chapter; very cute. Yeah, might wanna include that. lol
snwbnny
QUOTE(Art Alchemist @ Oct 13 2005, 12:08 AM) [snapback]299448[/snapback]

Hello, dear...(yes, I use pet names...<.< >.>) time for constructive criticism! Our favorite, lol......um, just a couple spelling errors.....one thing I remember well enough to point out is you put "starred" instead of "stared" in the bonus...then a couple other things....but no one is perfect! ^-^V

Then, the episode you are thinking of where Al has tears streaming down his face is episode 15, I think....I'm just counting backward from what I remember and how you said you made a reference to episode 17. Then Al also had tears streaming down his face in the last episode of the first season, Full Metal Vs. Flame or something.....when Al is running down the hall with the cat in his armor while Ed is yelling "Al! Stop running! You'll hurt the cat!" Then Al yells "I know, I know!" and continues running while the cat is like...bouncing around, screeching in Cat Tongue. lol At least I'm fairly sure Al had tears streaming down his face.

And it's anime. The characters can virtually do whatever they want (i.e. survive being smashed in the face with a huge box, have automail, be a soul attached to armor, alchemy like FMA alchemy, etc). lol So, yeah...armor can cry if Arakawa-sensei wants it/him to. lol

Anyhow...I didn't get back on so promptly Wednesday night (tonight, as I write this) was because of an operator error with the freaking computer. I had the Internet sign in name and password wrong. I found out that I can virtually be online with Verizon with a username and a password, but not go anywhere. Or have anything running. >.< So, yeah, called my brother (it's actually his computer ^-^V), he told me the correct password, and it still didn't work. Then I called my dad, he told me the password and we cleared up the username business. dry.gif Oops. lol

Then something I've realized....most older, teenage anime fans shop at Hot Topic....you do, I do, a lot of my anime friends do....lol So, yeah...anyway, off to find some food, one slice of cheese pizza isn't enough to stake me off all night. And it's tough being a vegetarian!

Great chapter; very cute. Yeah, might wanna include that. lol

Thank you happy.gif

Stupid computer errors. Making everything so difficult. >.<

Yeah, they sell a lot of anime things there. Like shirts, bags, more shirts...and more bags. xD I tried being a vegetarian once. It's hard, especially when eating meat all your life. Now, back to the editing of the chatpter! And thanks for the advice! biggrin.gif

Oh, and I cahnged starred to stared. I wasn't really sure how to spell it and when I used the spell check on my computer it didn't show up as wrong. -sighs-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.