Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Performance Reviews!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Announcements & Site News
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bryantq
As i said earlier, the ranks are a free flowing system!
Some of you may be demoted. Some of you may stay the same. But we must change with the times!
foolmetal alchemist
Ah, how soon will this change take place, may I ask? happy.gif
Slashrose1010
mellow.gif I am a master alchemist?... Oh man, I went up a rank >3 It sounds cooler than Enlightened Alchemist though.
bryantq
Actually thats down a rank smile.gif

There have been new ranks added, ranks readjusted! And secret hidden ranks tongue.gif
Who will be the first to be called the ****** ** *** ****?
Quistis88
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 12 2005, 03:56 PM)
As i said earlier, the ranks are a free flowing system!
Some of you may be demoted. Some of you may stay the same. But we must change with the times!

Could this possibly mean that the post count will not affect future ranks? mellow.gif *prays it will not*
bryantq
Post count will not affect certain special ranks, obviously including the Special Ops titles and various other hidden ones smile.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 12 2005, 05:04 PM)
Actually thats down a rank smile.gif

There have been new ranks added, ranks readjusted! And secret hidden ranks tongue.gif

Really? I am glad that I am no longer an Enlightened Alchemist then. Also, most likely myself or one of the mods rolleyes.gif

Ahh. I thought post count would effect the 'special' ranks, or yet-to-be-revealed ranks.
Maes-Hughes
wow, that sounds pretty cool, first time i see bryantg reading a topic smile.gif im going to screenshot it.

i think this is a great idea.

note slash: i think enlighted is cooler than master alchemist.
hitokiri
is persimmon king one of the available hidden titles? if not, i don't really care
bryantq
A very few noble select will have a title of their choosing smile.gif

A select few will have titles bestowed upon them, such as informant or military police smile.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 12 2005, 04:04 PM)

And now we can all have a grand time trying to guess what that is. biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Ooh~! I'm so happy to be an alchemist again! laugh.gif Brigadier General sounded too tense. smile.gif
mei_tenshi
"** ***" is probably "of the"...hmm...

So should the rank listing be updated with the new ranks? Someone's bound to ask about the new ones, sooner or later.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Noooo!

I've been bumped back down to colonel! sad.gif

Do you know how much work I had to shirk to make Brigader General? ohmy.gif laugh.gif

I blame the n00bs.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 12 2005, 04:12 PM)
Noooo!

I've been bumped back down to colonel! sad.gif

Do you know how much work I had to shirk to make Brigader General? ohmy.gif

But now you have an excuse to shirk more work . . . again . . .
Maes-Hughes
awww, does this mean that there is no more Brigadier General? because i wanted to become one because i like Hughes sad.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 12 2005, 02:13 PM)
But now you have an excuse to shirk more work . . . again . . .
[right][snapback]282431[/snapback][/right]

But Quistis, there's always an excuse to shirk work. biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 12 2005, 05:13 PM)
awww, does this mean that there is no more Brigadier General? because i wanted to become one because i like Hughes sad.gif
[right][snapback]282432[/snapback][/right]

None of the ranks were deleted, they were only adjusted. Brigadier General is now reachable under different conditions.
bryantq
A new addition that has been made is that posts sent to Spam Central will no longer count towards your rank! That means only meaningful posts will help you in your fight towards the top!
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 12 2005, 05:13 PM)

If you wanted that rank so bad, you should have Party Housed while it was still being overlooked by the authorties.

@Bryan: You are my hero. *if only that were the case since December 2004*
Maes-Hughes
alright, spam central was getting out of hand with all the posts, i could easily have gotten 200 posts in a day there tongue.gif but im too lazy, also hmm now i need to find out how to get bg.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 12 2005, 05:17 PM)
A new addition that has been made is that posts sent to Spam Central will no longer count towards your rank! That means only meaningful posts will help you in your fight towards the top!
[right][snapback]282442[/snapback][/right]

That is the most beautiful news I've heard in the short time I've been here... ohmy.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 12 2005, 04:17 PM)

OMG THANK YOU.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 12 2005, 03:17 PM)
[right][snapback]282442[/snapback][/right]

YES!!

All hail bryantq!!!!
foolmetal alchemist
Wow, Quitis, your post count seems to have dropped by about 4000.... ohmy.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 12 2005, 04:16 PM)
But Quistis, there's always an excuse to shirk work. biggrin.gif

Well, an "extra" excuse . . . biggrin.gif

Thanks again to bryantq for all these changes. We cannot thank you enough.

My post count dropped, too!?

OMG THANK YOU.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
But this may mean that the n00bs start to spam other parts of the forum in search of different ranks.

EDIT:

It doesn't look like my post count dropped all that much. I guess I don't spend as much time in spam central as I thought I did.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 12 2005, 03:22 PM)
But this my mean that the n00bs start to spam other parts of the forum in search of different ranks.
[right][snapback]282454[/snapback][/right]

lol, thats what i was going to say sad.gif they will probably come here to open chat.
mei_tenshi
But this my mean that the n00bs start to spam other parts of the forum in search of different ranks.
[right][snapback]282454[/snapback][/right]

Well...that's what the N00b Court's for. biggrin.gif
bryantq
Well remember if they spam and get sent to the SC it doesnt count smile.gif. Also if they spam irregardless ill ban them and send them to the never ending void of darkness to sit and mingle with deaf and mute souls.
Slashrose1010
o__o Wow... I thought I had more posts in SC than that... My postcount didn't drop that dramatically. Woo, I have wondered what the effects would be if the Coup posts had been obliterated tongue.gif
Quistis88

But with these new changes, I, as a mod, am motivated to work harder . . . *cracks knuckles and whip*
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 12 2005, 03:24 PM)
Well remember if they spam and get sent to the SC it doesnt count smile.gif. Also if they spam irregardless ill ban them and send them to the never ending void of darkness to sit and mingle with deaf and mute souls.
[right][snapback]282460[/snapback][/right]

hmmm, what if someone wanted to go to the never ending void of darkness?

@slash: o__o Wow... I thought I had more posts in SC than that... My postcount didn't drop that dramatically. Woo, I have wondered what the effects would be if the Coup posts had been obliterated tongue.gif

hmm i dont think bryantq lowered my post count yet, i was in spam central alot, maybe only 100-200 posts i dont know just a heads up
Quistis88
I noticed that zarpia is now the top poster . . . biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Mine did not drop. o_o

Oh, zarpia is the new top poster?

- Someone get me to do my science homework.
bryantq
What we're really looking for those are people to post news smile.gif.
Elderberry
QUOTE(bryantq-sama)
Yatta wa~! laugh.gif

..Are? My post count hasn't gone down yet...I guess I shall check again in a few hours...
bryantq
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 12 2005, 03:35 PM)
..Are?  My post count hasn't gone down yet...
[right][snapback]282477[/snapback][/right]

There are lots of members smile.gif its going through its paces now.
Maes-Hughes
wow eke is a mod now? smile.gif

whats Special Ops (GP Mechanic)?

ah grammer police?
Elderberry
Eh-- Itsu no ma ni...blink.gif
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 12 2005, 03:42 PM)
Eh-- Itsu no ma ni...blink.gif
[right][snapback]282491[/snapback][/right]

bah, didn't understand any of that, its you know my ni?
Celestial Shadow
Congrats EKE! I told ya so! biggrin.gif

Drat, I got demoted right as I got promoted dry.gif Oh well, c'est la vie.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 12 2005, 03:45 PM)

[right][snapback]282496[/snapback][/right]

woot, now i know the post count for bg. smile.gif
c'est la vie? thats life?

note: does flooding apply in spam central too?
bryantq
Flooding is allowed NOWHERE.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 12 2005, 03:49 PM)
Flooding is allowed NOWHERE.
[right][snapback]282503[/snapback][/right]

ah, well i saw it alot in spam central tongue.gif just wondering.
thx

THE POWER OF THE EDIT BUTTON IS UNLIMITED!!!
(i use it A LOT)

edit: aww goodbye post counts
( 244 posts / 53% of this member's active posts )
sad.gif i shall now spend more time in open chat/FMA [as] + Japanese.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 12 2005, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 12 2005, 03:45 PM)

[right][snapback]282496[/snapback][/right]

c'est la vie? thats life?
[right][snapback]282498[/snapback][/right]

*Nods*

Our post count is going to go down too? mellow.gif

EDIT- bryantq, have you already found a content editor? Just wondering.
Fresh_Coffee
I'll probably get demoted pretty soon. '_' Nevermind that science part, it should be in penny.
Maes-Hughes
Quick Question: should the tab in firefox be [ FullMetal Alchemist - Haga...
or the way it is now with the space between Full and Metal?

also we should have a flood control mod that way we never get flooded like N. orleans. tongue.gif
Elderberry
Um.....e~to....I must thank bryantq-sama for being so generous with this promotion...unsure.gif I will...try to keep the forum spamming under control...happy.gif;;; *bows*

QUOTE(Maes-san)
also we should have a flood control mod that way we never get flooded like N. orleans. tongue.gif
I think there's at least some sort of automatic flood control that at least prevents people from posting two posts at once...ohmy.gif
Quistis88
There's really no way to deal with flooding, unless the forum has a feature where you cannot post consecutively within a certain time frame.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.