Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dreams And Wishes.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2
ed's numbuh 1 fan
^^^ i like that one xD

my dream is to oneday meet all my idols,go to and anime convention and ....um...get Hiromu Arakawa-Sensei's autograph <3
Ice Blizzard
My dream is to figure out what my dreams and wishes are dry.gif
Sharingan Serpent
My dream is to become an animator and get away from Londonderry...and that I go to a University In Belfast laugh.gif
la-alkimista
my dream???? .....i don't tell u hahaha

more episodies of fullmetal alchemist
1#fan la-alkimista ajaja biggrin.gif
yoko0217
QUOTE(BloodHunter Alchemist @ May 13 2006, 03:37 AM) [snapback]394476[/snapback]

My wish and my dream are all the same...

I wish to become a real Vampire. A Vampire-Mistress with power, bloodlust and instincts.
And as I become the Mistress, I shall rule the earth with my Vampire-Master by my side. Together we shall put the world in darkness and drown it in blood...

Think whatever you'd like about me...

My dream is become a ture vampire too tongue.gif, just like Alucard wub.gif
sen ed
QUOTE(Blood Rose Alchemist @ May 12 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]394349[/snapback]

My dream is to,
- Converge myself so I can switch in between Anime and Real worlds.

>_>

I agree. Books and videogames too.
trecia
my dream is to pass this major exam... i dont really know what i want out of my life. right now i just want monday to come, 6pm so i can watch FMA again. tongue.gif
actually, my ultimate dream would be contentment. sometimes i get so unsatisfied with my life, but when i try to think about it im really fortunate. but i keep having this feeling that something is missing... sad.gif its giving me a sick feeling...
flying penguins
I really really wish that all the manga characters that were ever made to become real, including the "evil" ones
marmoura
well my dream is to know all the languages
and to meet someone like "ichigo" (in bleach)
cause he's the best
i think it's a hard thing

oh by the way
there's another thing i wish that it could happen
well i want to be an artist
maybe like the manga's artist
cause they really draw in a great way
and in hese days i started drawing ichigo
the one i told you about in bleach
i started to drawn him
and i think i'm pretty good at it cool.gif

QUOTE(flying penguins @ Jun 1 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]404541[/snapback]

I really really wish that all the manga characters that were ever made to become real, including the "evil" ones

well that's a nice dream
bass153
my dream is to...
1 live in narutos world
2 be a alchemist
3 meet ed/al elrich
4 live a happy life

im a noob but i made a topic to talk about characters can some people get it started...just to make me feel welcome unsure.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(bass153 @ Jun 2 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]405145[/snapback]

im a noob but i made a topic to talk about characters can some people get it started...just to make me feel welcome unsure.gif

That's really not a good way to make friends around here.
bass153
yes it is
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(bass153 @ Jun 2 2006, 09:23 PM) [snapback]405155[/snapback]

yes it is

No it's not. And if you'd read the rules, you'd know that.

If you get lippy here, I'm gonna raise your warning level.
Sharingan Serpent
I wish I had a chainsaw sad.gif
Dragon's fire Alchemist
Why a chainsaw?
Sharingan Serpent
So I can slice things in half...like that annoying dvd my brother kepts yapping on about laugh.gif
Colette
My goal is to go into to medical school and get off my lazy ass and finish my novel.

My dream is that I can find the plushies I've been searching for.
Dragon's fire Alchemist
Oh cool! sign me up!
*~vachi~*
My current dream is to win a girl that lived in the US and is really good in English, I want to be better than her in English class... ph34r.gif but I think my biggest problem is pronunciation...damn it...
Ice Blizzard
My dream is to be president of the USA and get schools to stop teaching kids the lie they call "American history"
Dont think i can because every president was a white guy dry.gif
Dragon's fire Alchemist
I'm all for Ice blizzard. biggrin.gif Mine would be to be a hero of some sort of adventure. Magic, suspense or somthing like it
Sharingan Serpent
Yeah that's my dream too laugh.gif I wish it was true though
worlgirl
My dream is to become a writter, an artist, and a photographer. You know like write a story and then take the pictures or just draw them.
Slashrose1010
One of my more recent dreams or goals or wishes or whatever is to... hmm, has anyone ever seen that commercial where those guys are on a platform with wheels and they are singing to the guy who is working... They are like "Glen. Glen, Glen, Glen. Glen, Glen, Glen. Glen Glen Glen!!! Glen's the man. He's going to work. Got his tie, got ambition. And one day *something something I don't know the words* supervisor." Then he goes onto an elevator or something and then they're like "Troy. Troy Troy Troy." Or if you have seen the Lost Prophets video for Last Train Home... basically, I wanna play or see a good band play on a mobile platform. lol.
Chibi-Usa
Even though it's not my biggest dream, my most recent dream is to become a Seiyuu AKA a Voice actress. I just really wanna do it at this point of my life.
Sharingan Serpent
My new wish...I wish...my grandad could walk again...
PUKE
I know this will sound corny as Hell but here it goes:

World peace. A world without war, without pain, and without hate. <3 A world where everything is negotiable. (:

Unfourtunately, looking at this world's status this dream is impossible to achieve.
Fushi
My dream....is to be published.
More than anything in this world, I love to write. The only thing I love as much is drawing and men. I love to write fiction, my head is just oozing with ideas (they're coming out of my ears! Eeks! =O) I want my work to be known by others, I want to make others think with my work.
I would also love it, if once I become successful with writing, I could branch off and do graphic novels. Cause once again, my love of writing is rivaled by love of art.

Now my wish...
well besides what PUKE said about a peaceful world, and a world where there's no more environmental damage, I guess I'll be fickle and fangirlish here and ask for...
Seto baby to be real. :O Hell, I'll even take Mustang. Just give me one of them to take care of me, pleasure me and love me. *pathetic*
Packy
My dream is getting the chance to meet my real grandpa on my dad's side of the family, and my wish right now, I wish I could've gotten the chance to meet my cousin Dale before he was put in a coma and died unsure.gif
PUKE
@ Fushigi Rockna - Oooh, I'd looove for Mustang to be real as well. *_* He's so dreamy. <3
Fushi
QUOTE(PUKE @ Aug 12 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]431971[/snapback]

@ Fushigi Rockna - Oooh, I'd looove for Mustang to be real as well. *_* He's so dreamy. <3

Oh yes he is. <3 And he's an older man at the age that I like (29 8D) and has plenty of experience pleasing ladies (even tho that date face of his leads me to believe he'd rather be gay XDD god, they call THAT a date face!? XDD) and I'd probably never have to be scared about being in danger or people breaking into my house again! 8D I could sleep easy next to Mustang~ Plus, he likes miniskirts, and I don't mind wearing mini-skirts. >D

But then Kaiby is my baby. :o I've loved him forever. :o He's around my age, and he's a business man (I love men in suits! 8O) and he's got a TON of money, so I would be set for life. But then again he's also quite the asshole (and not like Mustang, Kaiba's just plain mean :o) and probably wouldn't be around all that often, so I'd get lonely. D:

Decisions, decisions. Mustang is most defintiely the better choice, methinks XDDD gah, why don't I just add in Jounouchi, and a couple other hotties and make myself a harem!? :D
Penelopa the Pegasus
My wish?... Calm house, warm and loving partner, a horse and two kids. Oh, and maybe a title of psychology magistre...
Revolutionary Alchemist
My dream is to become a manga artist and my other is to go into the 2012 Olympics as a swimmer. I'll probably serve in the Air Force also. ^^
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Revolutionary Alchemist @ Aug 13 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]432426[/snapback]

My dream is to become a manga artist

Sigh...that reminds me of my old wish laugh.gif I still want to be though...
Sleeping Forest
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Aug 12 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]432013[/snapback]

Oh yes he is. <3 And he's an older man at the age that I like (29 8D) and has plenty of experience pleasing ladies (even tho that date face of his leads me to believe he'd rather be gay XDD god, they call THAT a date face!? XDD) and I'd probably never have to be scared about being in danger or people breaking into my house again! 8D I could sleep easy next to Mustang~ Plus, he likes miniskirts, and I don't mind wearing mini-skirts. >D

you sound like someone from the msa forums...are you in the msa?
Wrath V
My dream... is to get to the top... or at least near the top... I want my parents to be proud of me...
Grave_Alchemist
to get a job as an animator at studio ghibli smile.gif
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
What did you dream of last night?

Anyway, I had the best dream last night! Maybe because it was I'm just amazed at what the human mind can do. Just giving me a little piece of heaven. It really just bends reality. Too bad I inevitably had to wake up from this amazing dream. sad.gif I really didn't want it to end... but it started to all fade away when something was going wrong. I was hearing something else... it was my mom waking me up. I tried to return to sleep but failed in vain... I just wish when I sleep tonight the dream I had last night would continue. I've been thinking about this dream all day long and I couldn't concentrate on anything. Anyway here's what happened...

The dream started out with like on of my "like real world" dreams. When I have dreams, whatever knowledge or rather the person that I am in reality doesn't seem to be present in the dream world, but these dreams it emulates the real me and I usually end up believing that the dream is reality, and in these types of dreams, I'm in control and in first person / real-life-like view not like the other dreams where I just spectate or I don't really feel in control. The time in dream world seems extremely long. It was friday and I was using the computer. Then my parents told asked me if I wanted to come along and pick up my cousins who just arrived at the airport and my dad told me I haven't met them before and I was bored using the PC and just lazily decided to come along. So we went to the airport and when we arrived we had to wait for like an hour in the arrivals area. The gadgets I brought were low on battery so I just decided to sleep and I was sleepy anyway since it's already 10:30 pm when I looked at the watch. It's really weird... sleeping inside a dream! But it felt so real. Then I heard my mom saying they're here and she was asking me where I want to eat and my eyes were half-opened and someone said "Hey." and I recall that voice from somewhere and when I fully-opened my eyes and looked to my left and OMG!!! I was just so shocked, it was Edward and Alphonse Elric!!!!! And it was just so real and I was speechless and I couldn't talk to them. So we just decided to at one of our favorite fine-dining Japanese restaurants and my parents were asking Ed and Al about Europe. My dad is supposedly Hohenheim's cousin in the dream. blink.gif My dad's half-Spanish anyway, as in in real life. And then Ed talked to me! He told me something like "Wow, so you've got the same name as my brother". Well, because my name is Alphonse too, but note, no one calls me Al. Al then joked at me and asked me who I want to be called "Al", him or me, and I told him (OMG! I'm talking to Al!) no one calls me Al. And then the dinner went on and there are just too much details. XD Anyways, we went home and Ed and Al had to sleep with me in my room since the guest room wasn't ready yet. So Al decided to use the PC while Ed and I were playing Halo in the Xbox. huh.gif I had an Xbox before but I traded it for a PS2, and this is in real life. And then there are too much details again. And then we slept because it was already late and they didn't sleep that much during the flight. I felt weird again... sleeping inside a dream! It's so hard to describe. Then we woke up the next morning and they were really happy to have tried something not-European this time like what Ed and Al said. Then we played a little bit of soccer just in the lawn. And our lawn in my dream seems like twice as big as the one in reality. Al's surprisingly a good goalee. huh.gif After playing we decided to go to the mall and go shopping for stuff. There are just too many details to tell, again. But they've mostly shopped for clothes, food and electronics. Then we ate lunch at a hotel and the buffet was mainly European and American food and Ed told me something like "Oh no... not again". And after doing other stuff and a lot of chat, that afternoon we passed by the "all-tech stuff" area of the mall and it's the first time in my life, well, even if it's just a dream, wherein a person suddenly gets my hand and pulls/drags me out of excitement. Al just did that. ohmy.gif I could just see the happiness on his face and dragged me and asked me about those cellphones because he told me they didn't have some of those back at his place. Then my mom bought Al that shiny new Motorola RAZR V3x. And then we roamed around and did more stuff for hours and then something happened... the world seemed to be fading and I snapped and my senses were working again... my mom was waking me up, in real life! Argh!!! I just have so many to tell about this dream because I can't stop thinking about it! It's just so amazing! It felt so real but Ed and Al were still able to retain their "anime" look and it soooo hard to describe!!! It's just WOW! I don't know how my mind makes me think of those things. I just typed this after doing most of my homework and now I have to sleep because it's already 10 pm here and my parents are bugging me to sleep already. I just wish the dream continues... It's just mind-boggling how their those anime characters looked in the "real world" and it seemed so natural yet so the same. I know I'm just repeating what I said but it's just OMG! I can't stop... But I must. Waaaaaaaa!!! sad.gif But this dream just blows the water off everything I've been imagining so far. But I don't know when I can experience another one like this... *sigh*... It's just so magical, just like a miracle. I might probably post again tomorrow about more details and hopefully I don't forget about them in case I have another really good dream tonight, or better yet I can tell everything if the dream from last night continues tonight! XD I really just don't want to say I doubt it... But I just said it.

Hopefully you can also share your dreams here. So good night and happy dreaming. smile.gif biggrin.gif Sorry for the really, really long post. It just excited me so much to share it here.
Zarpia
Yes, I agree.

You have no idea how thankfull I am that I have a dream every year XD
Quistis88
Merged with that huge dream post.
Fushi
QUOTE(Violet Alchemist @ Aug 16 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]433433[/snapback]

QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Aug 12 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]432013[/snapback]

you sound like someone from the msa forums...are you in the msa?

I don't think so. ^^; Most likely not. I'm only on a handful of forums, and I don't think I've ever heard of the msa forums. (what does the msa stand for? =D)

If you think I'm on another forum, you'll probably know right away. I use the same name EVERYWHERE, and I mean EVERYWHERE. I've never used another screen name. =) (well, except a couple years ago, but I'm not at any of those places anymore XD)
Packy
MSA is Mini Skirt Army if I remember right smile.gif

New wish: PS3 ohmy.gif Its coming out November 17th! Yay! *ponders on putting DMC4 or RE5 on reserve next time she gets to Gamestop...*
beyondredemption
I dream to be
*a ninja
*a mafia mobfather(mother,but still in charge), or dictator
*in total control of the world! Mwah ha ha! ;D So watch out!

I still gain control through ninja powered assasionation(or bribe the politicians, eithor would work). *evil, evil laugh*
DarkHaze
Tell me the truth of death.
In fact, tell everyone.
000_neji
My wishes:
->A beautiful life with my family and all my loved ones...
->To be fully professional in the part of Computer graphics or other related terms...

*I wish this thread makes our wishes come true too...just joking...
xxEnvyxx
Mine's just simple...to become Envy..hehehe..just kidding
My ultimate wish for now is to have our site known and popular...

Check it out
My username in the forum is Angevil Envy...see ya there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.