Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Sceaduwe
I wasn't sure if there was a poll about this yet, but I figured I'd make one out of curiosity. So I just went through a mental list of all the characters that I think ppl would hate and put them on the list... don't think I missed too many. Obviously Envy is first and gets my vote, but truth be told I almost picked Alphonse, he has been extra annoying lately.
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
Well i hate Tucker because he was abit mean making his own daught a monster
Prinz_Zoisit
i didn't choose any of them, cause i find fat and ugly gluttony the most horrible character... i simply hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
Sceaduwe
Really you hate Gluttony? I didn't think he did enough to be hated lol. I can't believe I forgot to include Wrath in this poll... oops, oh well at least this time I posted it on the right board.
Maliza
I can't believe I forgot to include Wrath in this poll...

talking about wrath, he is the one that I hate the most. Such an annoying crying baby, and now that he killed lust, I will have a hard time watching another episode with him without breaking the monitor XD~~
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
lol yeah i hate him to!!!! *Takes wrath and slaps him 99times*
Gashole
*is also a Wrath-hater

However, considering Envy was the one who reminded Wrath of everything and turned him completely evil, shouldn't we hate him more?
Lord Odenetheus
ALPHONSE! He and Wrath killed LUST! *Sobs*
Vael
I'm having trouble choosing between Shou, Roze, and Kimblee... really tough time..
hitokiri
yeah wrath really is the worst character of all time....he's such a whiny little punk.....but i have to really hate izumi more cause she create wrath, that and her no uterus having punk ass is such a friggin kill joy.....and her alchemy is SO boring
motoh
Shou Tucker. Chimera with something that looks like a furby gone horribly wrong, he still manages to dodge bullets, sharp objects, alchemical blasts of flame, rock and other fun elements, and survive to make me continue to wish Scar had got his hands on him like the manga.

::goes furby-huntin::

There will be a day o' reckoning, Tucker... a day of reckoning.

Alternately, Majihal, though he was only in one episode. ::cringe:: Kimbley is actually amusing, and Archer is supposed to be hated. So they lose.
lenita
Yep I hate Winry a lot dry.gif

I love Riza for Roy rolleyes.gif
but I hate Winry for Edo
Maliza
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 14 2004, 07:25 PM)
ALPHONSE! He and Wrath killed LUST! *Sobs*

if alphonse wasn't so cool in chapter 39 of the manga (u know why...I bet he is a RoyRiza shipper, or a Riza lover!) I'd vote for him as well (because wrath isnt in the poll, as i said). He has been acting like a moron in the past few anime episodes
wolfi1412
I voted for Dante.. coz grr.. I just hate her!!! u knw we are supposed to hate her.. anyways, the second is Wrath and then Alphonse, he's so annoying lately, when he stopped Ed, I was like "can't you just let him do what he needs to do you noobie!!" lolz..
Kasumi
Dante... because of everything she did.
hakai-kun
l0l. i try not to hate anyone, honestly. XD. the manga i hate almost no one at all, i think. but in the anime, they've all been getting a little annoying. yes, i to almost voted for Aru... blink.gif
roze kinda annoyed me.
wrath definetly annoyed me with his whinning and 'give me attention!'
i also thought about Tucker. but he's a little senial, so i gave him a break.
i voted for dante. b/c both her and lyra annoyed me and now that they're pretty much one in the same... dry.gif

but honestly i think the characters are better in the manga tongue.gif hahaha
Gashole
On that note, does no one really hate, say, Ed? huh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Tucker has definitely outstayed his welcome.

And... uh... WHAT THE HELL WAS HE CROSSED WITH TO BECOME A CHIMERA!?
Kakashi
My vote goes to Dante I simply hate Dante, *hopes she dies soon*

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif Al got voted ? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Gashole
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 15 2004, 02:07 AM)

LOL, yea, that's pretty disgusting...
Though he did repent, he's still missing the point. A chimera that looks like Nina is NO Nina. What a genius he is.
Gashole
QUOTE(Kakashi @ Sep 15 2004, 02:23 AM)
My vote goes to Dante I simply hate Dante, *hopes she dies soon*

sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  Al got  voted ?  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

Don't feel bad. We all love Al in the manga, but Al in the anime is one pathetic, whiny, oversensitive little goody two shoes.

That sure didn't cheer you up, did it?

As for Dante, I don't really hate her. I have a tendency not to hate the Ultimate Villain. Probably because deep down I'm convinced she's eventually gonna be defeated anyway.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Sep 15 2004, 02:25 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 15 2004, 02:07 AM)

LOL, yea, that's pretty disgusting...
Though he did repent, he's still missing the point. A chimera that looks like Nina is NO Nina. What a genius he is.

Seriously... what the hell is that thing? It's like... half gorilla, half anteater... or something...

But the way his old body is slung over it is grotesque, to say the least.
Thievesvinegar
A grotesque body for a grotesque man. Really even if i do dislike a character (tucker), they all play such an intergral part that makes FMA so great. So i dislike him and like him at the same time.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 14 2004, 08:47 PM)
but i have to really hate izumi more cause she create wrath, that and her no uterus having punk ass is such a friggin kill joy.....and her alchemy is SO boring

You realize, of course, that this means WAR, my friend? mad.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 15 2004, 04:18 AM)
but i have to really hate izumi more cause she create wrath, that and her no uterus having punk ass is such a friggin kill joy.....and her alchemy is SO boring

Yikes. *hides under conveniently placed cardboard box*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 15 2004, 04:20 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 15 2004, 04:18 AM)

Yikes. *hides under conveniently placed cardboard box*

I will not stand idly by whilst the honor of madame Izumi is denigrated in such an obscene manner.

[throws down a glove]

I choose pistols at dawn, sir!

Wait... make that noon... I need my sleep...
Toshiya
Well, that Trucker. Hes a wacko. He transmuted his dog and his daughter into a chimera. Even his wife he tranmusted into a chinm. Hes a .. well, I hate him
Lord Odenetheus
...I'll defend Izumi as well if need be! *Draws up a few lightning bolts*
Hate all the anime characters (Ed, Al, Winry, Dante, Lust, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, etc, etc, etc)

Except for Armstrong (see my muscles!) & Roy (ok fair, at least not irritating or overly stupid) and the two dogs (Rockbell's & Riza's).
Queen of the dammed
...I'll defend Izumi as well if need be! *Draws up a few lightning bolts*

Count me IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Izumi-samma (Inspiration to all feminists and supreme alchemy user) shall NOT be INSULTED this WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Borrows Scar's hand*

Tucker is insane, he is a giant ground sloth.... tongue.gif .... I chose him 'cos Wrath was unavilable.... (stupid rtrd... killing Lust like that... mad.gif )

Hate all the anime characters (Ed, Al, Winry, Dante, Lust, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, etc, etc, etc)

LUSTO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Odenetheus
Lust is the coolest by far, yet Envy is the cutest smile.gif
Chibi Viki
wow, wrath getting a lot of votes, and he's not even in the poll! ^^;;

i don't hate anyone in the manga, all of them quite fit in in the plot.

the anime, i have a lot of characters to hate: Wrath, Lyra, Archer... and i now find Al and winry (sorry rolfie ^^;;) a bit annoying...

there are a lot of things i didn't like in the anime, especially with what the homonculi have become.
I believe tucker is actually a cautionary tale about why you shouldnt have sex with a bear while proforming alchemy
Lord Odenetheus
Haw haw haw! That's a good one!
Omakase Shimasu
Tough choice. Although I try, like Hakai-kun, not to hate characters, I always end up being annoying-ly frustrated with certain characters, but almost none of those characters are in this list. And the characters I like end up getting on it. biggrin.gif What's up with that?

Lyla/Dante, Winry, Sciezka, that friggin' old Ishbal guy, Hawkeye, Wrath, Fletcher, those Ishbal kids that keep popping up everywhere & Lust. (I'm soooo gonna get my ass kicked. -___-)

That would be my annoyance list from worst to almost bearable. And... I can't believe someone voted for Archer... T__T The man needs a hug. @__@ I don't understand Tucker-hatred. Or Envy & Al-hatred. Maybe because I haven't seen the last episodes available yet...
hitokiri
my hatred of wrath is absolute!!! thus ALL causes of his existance must be hated as well..... and nothing, i repeat NOTHING will change my mind... i do apologize for incited anger on this thread though..... but this is MY opinion and thus i WILL state it... honestly isnt the title of this thread "who do YOU hate the most?" and MY hatred is geared towards wrath and all that are responsible for his crappy existance
Chibi Viki
hahaha, a lot of people hate wrath... looks like he's supposed to be in the poll instead of barry the chopper... why barry the chopper? well, he's been dead since episode 23 or 24 (in the anime), a lot of people have forgotten him by now.
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Barry's cute. Though his death in the anime sucked. <__<
Chibi Viki
see? some people even love barry, especially after what happened in manga chapter 30-39.
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif Definitely. That guy flew through my favorite character ranks like there was no tomorrow because of it. Though I liked the way the anime made him a human when they first met. Ed/Al and Barry, I mean. I wish they'd have done the same in the manga... Oh well. ^_~ He's still one of my favorites, regardless.
wolfi1412
Barry's so cute in the manga!! he's one of our 'RoyxRiza' tools!! lolz..

anyways, I kinda pity Tucker.. he turns to psycho.. but still poor him..

about Wrath: he's a brat.. hate him...

Izumi: Izumi's so sensei.. it's hard to hate her.. she rocks
Vael
I've decided on Roze. When I first saw her in the anime, my response was "If Ed falls in love with her, I'm going to turn this off and not download another episode". And she was so... freaking... GULLIBLE. SLIDUFHLSIDHFOSUIDYGF9USHDFIOSHDF WHINY LITTLE... uhm.... FEMALE DOG! XP
BlueRakuen
hum.. I think I'm the only one who really hated Scar unsure.gif
gah.. I dunno... I just really don't like him and his "I only love myself and I'll kill everyone else" attitude dry.gif

other than that, Wrath is really annoying and now more than ever with the little Mommy thing
Queen of the dammed
Good thing Rose has a REALLYYYYYYYYYYYY minor role in the manga... like 2 chapters. tongue.gif
I dont like WRATH, such a cry baby.
I don't like Alphonse sometimes when he opposes Ed like when he and Ed in the hospital and the argue about you know...
Shou Tucker is REALLY MEAN AND CRUEL!!!
Sceaduwe
Ok Truth be told this poll was kinda spontaneous, I was on a break between classes, I was bored and though, "Hey why not make a who do you hate poll" The reason Barry the Chopper is on there, was in case there are some ppl who aren't far into the series and the whole cross-dressed serial killer/annoying suit of armour thing got to me a bit haha biggrin.gif

I realized like 30 seconds after I made it that I should have had wrath but too little to late I am afraid lol. Well at least this way we know who the runner up is... looks like Tucker at the moment.

Wait! did someone say they hated Scar? the craziest hardcore character in FMA? wow that's scary tongue.gif

Tho I hoped that Envy would top the scale, it (formerly a he I believe) must die horrbily for a certain act commited against Hughes. (Who is btw my favorite character in any anime I have had the privilage to watch)
Hym
Ah pretty funny no one voted for the dear Crimson alchemist^^
And noone who voted for Envy justified it hey...
Personnally i voted for scziecka ( correct typing na? ) because i think she is some kind of hmmm ... Useless that's it
Thievesvinegar
but she is unique
AoiSora
Hatred is such a fickle thing.... I really don't hate anybody on that list. I believe to really hate some one you have to care enough about them to hate them. It's all about the question what is better, to be hated or ignored? I rather be hated, because at least your presence is acknowledged.

So for me, Kimblee and Archer are on the bottom of that list, for I don't care about them at all.

And I feel bad for Wrath. The whole "Mommy" bit actually made me like him more. All he wants is a caring parent. If you always had a "mother" you would not feel his pain, but I do. So I can never hate him.

As for Tucker...I cared about Nina, so that would be the only reason to acknowledge him at all...

Barry the Chopper, got to love him and his crush on Hawkeye! Besides because of him we get to see a Jealous Roy!

And these girls...Scieszka, Roze, Dante/Lyla are just annoying

Oh and how can you hate Black Hayate!?!??! He is so cute!!! And what did Den do? They are just dogs!!! (Dog lover here, can you tell???)

Oh and If I didn't mention them and there were a choice, it is because I like them.

Ok, I am done... (gets of soap box)
Queen of the dammed
Wrath would not have been so hated if he didn't kill lust.*wails* LUSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!;_________;
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.