Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Becca-chan
Would it be a crime here to say that ' I actually like Shou Tucker' because I do..

Anyway.. I don't mind Ed.. but he can get a bit annoying at times ( no offense to all the Ed fans out there o.o` )

As for those I hate..well it's hard to say.. I could say that I hate Envy and Dante for certain things.. but I still feel sorry for them for other things.

I hate Envy for the fact he killed Hughes and how he treats others.. yet I feel sorry for him because of the whole 'abandonment' thing with Hoenheim.

I hate Dante because she was using the homunculous, while promising them something that she would possibly never give them..
I hate her for the fact that she killed or punished the Homunculous everytime they started to show a human feeling, that and the fact that she brought Greed back to life just for the fact that she needed a new homunculous and it wasn't out of love.. when you consider how much he could of loved her in his past life.. that in itself is heart breaking.

However that said, I can't hate her for the fact that she *was* the one who created Greed in the first place.. and years ( centuries) ago, she did actually care for her loved ones..as shown in that flashback in the episode " A Rotted Heart"
Matt Perry
I don't like the chopper at all, don't like his character rather.
Razzy
i hate winry... sorry to all the winry fans, but i do.... its not because she likes ed, but its because i hate her personality! she sometimes gets too dramatic and usually she's just reallyyyy reaaallllyyyy annoying!!!! she hits poor ed on the head, and thats uncalled for...... and i dont think it would kill her to wear a shirt.... once again, sorry to all the winry fans!!!!
slayeralchemist
I hate Wrath big time! His cring just makes me so mad.gif and annoyed, and besides that little m****#% killed my favorite character (Lust rules laugh.gif ), so I hope he dies and I hope that he gets eaten by Gluttonny! biggrin.gif But since he is not on the list I will go with Tucker, ahhhh! that guy digustes me! ohmy.gif
(^-^)sammyxeddy
i hate dante a very bad women but i hate shou tucker why didnt i clicked the button near his name!!!

DARN IT!!! GARRR!!! IM GONNA PUNCH MY FACE(HEHE.. NEVA! IM NOT STUPID)

ONE WORD FOR MA MISTAKE: HUBLA!!!!

YEA ME TOO HATE WRATH AND YEA ME WINRY FAN BUT ITS OK ITS TRUE SHE IS ANNOYING AND DRAMATIC BUT SOMETIMES I KNOW SHE CARES FOR THE ELRICS THATS WHY SHE'S LIKE THAT
Colette
Learn to type please.
Popogeejo
QUOTE((^-^)sammyxeddy @ Chocolate bin monster, 11:16 AM) [snapback]444533[/snapback]

(HEHE.. NEVA! IM NOT STUPID)

Lies!

ONE WORD FOR MA MISTAKE: HUBLA!!!!

I have a few words for you...none that i'm allowed to post though.

YEA ME TOO HATE WRATH AND YEA ME WINRY FAN BUT ITS OK ITS TRUE SHE IS ANNOYING AND DRAMATIC BUT SOMETIMES I KNOW SHE CARES FOR THE ELRICS THATS WHY SHE'S LIKE THAT

Turn up the volume on your computer and click this sentence.

Thanks.
DarkHaze

omg you scared the heck out of me (I should not have clicked)
xox
Frank Archer. I simply cannot stand him. He's annoying, evil... and far too pale (lol) He also adopted the nickname 'smelly' when I was trying to explain something about him to my friend, I couldn't remember his name and that was the first thing I thought of. *nods* laugh.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(lemonbuzz @ Sep 10 2006, 11:55 PM) [snapback]444860[/snapback]

omg you scared the heck out of me (I should not have clicked)

laugh.gif Totaly worth it!
Antimony
Dante really annoyed me. I just couldn't take her seriously as the Big Bad villain of the story. She's not even interesting, she's just a selfish, manipulative little Mary Sue. The homunculi should have banded together and killed her themselves.
Sin Of Envy
Eh, no one really.
But if I have to choose then Shou Tucker....
Automne
she's just a selfish, manipulative little Mary Sue.

Wut?
chrissymorgan
Shou Tucker... what this man did to his family-- his wife, and even his daughter... it disgusted me more then ANYTHING I've ever seen on television, wheather real OR animated. And the fact that he "desperately" wanted to bring his daughter back in later episodes only made me want to tackle his dumb ass. Haha, sorry for the profanity... but seriously, this guy needs help. If he really cared for his daughter as MUCH as he claims, he would have NEVER did to her what he did... what a disgusting freak of nature. unsure.gif

The homunculi should have banded together and killed her themselves.

Though they were a little late with doing so, Gluttony did well with eliminating her pathetic being... I liked Gluttony and I really hated what she did to him, eliminating his mark and making it so that he wouldn't have a conscience/feel/want/love... that b*tch {again, sorry for the profanity} deserved evyerthing that she had coming to her!
FMA4ever
Dante and Shou Tucker, but I don't really HATE them.
Shura-San
Shou Tucker and Barry the chopper

Shou tucker because he used Nina for one of his stupid experiments and Barry because he almost sliced Ed nad Winry up.
Mind Alchemist
contains spoilers.

Dante, coz she only created homucli to get a philosopher stone 4 her which she neva intended to let them use, so that she could go in livin.
bluesoul389
I was thorn apart between shou tucker, envy, dante and kimberly.

But then I decided that shou is mentally ill.
Kimberly....eh at least he's bomb hot. Just a sad loser.
envy... I was THIS close to choosing him...she hurt my Maes.
so I chose DANTE
I HATE DANTE...she sucks because she hurt my Greed and my Ed.
FMA4ever
@bluesould389: Envy is a guy by the way.
snwbnny
To be honest, I don't really "hate" any of the characters. There are things I dislike about them, but there are also things that I do like about them.

As for Tucker... It's a love/hate thing with him...I love to hate him. biggrin.gif

Maybe it's just me though. blink.gif
DarkPrince
yeah me too, and I could say I hate with "all my heart" is the "Crimson Alchemist" that guy that all does is speaking of living beings like "living bombs" he's itself and human and that guy dont event valorize itself, when he faced the last battle against Scar............that guy really annoyed me, and I hate Archer too, that guy is a general and now what he ends doing in the last episodes.........as well as Dante, due of her evil of being the cause of many wars just for inmortallity.
TheSnig
i voted shou tucker. He was really annoying in the manga too, but in the anime, he kept coming back and I wished they would just kill him off already. I'd say Dante would be second though.
Kinako Ishiyama
I'd have to say Dante. She was just a terrible and manipulative woman.

Shou Tucker's probably a close 2nd, though.
esrz22
Hrm. Hard to say, really. Don't hugely hate anyone. I'll go with Dante orTucker, I suppose.
Kitty Chow
I hate Winry because she stole Edward Elric!! >: (
esrz22
No, I don't think she did. See, he knew her First. And At All. Can't steal someone from someone said someone has never heard of. wink.gif
Amol
I hate Tucker mad.gif

I wanted to see him dead !!!
Synth Alchemist
TUCKER IS A GREAT FOOL! laugh.gif i hate it, with that head...
pawnedbyme
I chose envy i mean changing into different shapes and altering your body movements and copying peoples voices and body is nasty.
Amol
QUOTE(pawnedbyme @ Nov 21 2006, 07:23 AM) [snapback]476072[/snapback]
I chose envy i mean changing into different shapes and altering your body movements and copying peoples voices and body is nasty.

And i think thats cool.
Its a nice way to play around and win fights ! biggrin.gif
Akari-san
i voted roze.....but i changed my mind. I say Tucker.

i mean, what the heck is he? I know chimera but he's like a human- grizzly- yoda mix.......the first time i saw him in that form i got chills....not good ones....

*shudder*
Scythoro
QUOTE(Akari-san @ Mar 13 2007, 09:03 PM) [snapback]517545[/snapback]
i voted roze.....but i changed my mind. I say Tucker.

i mean, what the heck is he? I know chimera but he's like a human- grizzly- yoda mix.......the first time i saw him in that form i got chills....not good ones....

*shudder*

I think that's the reaction the creator(s) were going for.

I voted for Barry the Chopper, though I've only seen the anime so my opinion might have been different if I started to read the manga.
Indignant Judgment
I Voted Shou Tucker, he used his own daughter and dog to create something for his own purposes, he needs to die!
Densetsu_kid
Tucker without a doubt, same obvious reasons that everyone else has shared.
Nekokitty
*Doesn't remember if she responded on this thread* O_o
I don't really hate any of the characters, they all play a part in this show.
If I had to choose, I'd say Dante.
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Shou Tucker... damn him to hell! I hate what he did to his wife and daughter!
The Mad Bomber
For the already listed and obvious reasons, Tucker
fullmetalfemme
OK, Tucker did awful things, I'll grant you, but he was just sooooo pathetic and pitiful, it's hard to hate him... I see a lot more to hate in the character of Barry the Chopper because I am SOOOO tired of the stereotype of the "Mad Killer Transvestite/Transsexual." How many TV crime shows and bad movies have we seen with that one, and it just has very little basis in fact at all -- trannies are the victims of violent crime in astounding numbers, and only very, very rarely the perpetrators! OK, so forgive me for having a "PC Moment" here, but it's just a pet peeve of mine. dry.gif

It's been a while since I saw the episodes when they first brought Wrath into the storyline, but didn't he basically have to raise himself all by himself on that island for the first several years, or am I remembering it wrong? If that was the case, it would not be surprising if he wasn't exactly totally trained and well-mannered... hard to hate him for that, even if he is annoying...
Chiisana
11 persons voted for Alphonse Elric *-* How is that possible >_< Dous.hite Aru no kirai desu ka? ><
The Mad Bomber
QUOTE(Chiisana @ Apr 15 2007, 02:18 AM) [snapback]530236[/snapback]
11 persons voted for Alphonse Elric *-* How is that possible >_< Dous.hite Aru no kirai desu ka? ><

I`d guess because Alphonse has that kinda naive attitude etc
ehxhfdl14
Rose just bothers me... there are a lot of strong female characters in FMA, and she's so...
dependent. She's the odd one out. I didn't like that type of people in the first place, and
she still believed in the priest even after she found out about the (fake) philosopher's stone.
I mean, at least Sheska is useful. (Kind of funny too, although in the anime, the way she kept on going
about the aliens just bothered me somehow...don't ask) Rose is pretty and all, but...she just bothers me.
Popogeejo
I didn't like that type of people in the first place, and
she still believed in the priest even after she found out about the (fake) philosopher's stone.

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=10370
Behold my rant.
Amalthea
Tucker. Especially in the anime, because his form of a bear chimera was completely pointless. (And his low, raspy voice was annoying.)

I don't really care for Scieszka, either. Or Marcoh.
Scythoro
QUOTE(Amalthea @ Apr 17 2007, 06:07 PM) [snapback]531810[/snapback]
Tucker. Especially in the anime, because his form of a bear chimera was completely pointless. (And his low, raspy voice was annoying.)

I don't really care for Scieszka, either. Or Marcoh.

I really liked Marcoh. I don't think that he had enough spotlight to show what he was really capable of doing.
Alchemical
Well, I have a lot of characters that I really, really dislike. But someone of them I hate more in the manga, anime, or movie rather than in all three.

I dislike:
Envy (anime and, slightly, the manga, but NOT the movie)
Izumi (all three)
Ling *is brick'd* (manga)
Scar *is brick'd again* (manga AND anime)
Anime!Wrath (anime only, NOT the movie ((I love movie!Wrath^^))
Rose (anime and the movie)
Dante (Man, I REALLY hate her!><)
and Tucker.

To tell you the truth, I end up hating/disliking a lot of the characters that fans usually love. Especially when it comes to FMA (and Ling. Gosh, I really dislike Ling....) *brick'd*
Fullmetal007
Uh..I thought this was Manga discussion.

I hate the Fuhrer.He's just a pain!
Sword Alchemist
I dislike manga Envy. Because of him, [spoiler]Maria Ross was falsely convicted and had to flee the country[/spoiler].

<Added spoiler tags. ^^ 04/19/07 ~Tombow>
helmet boy
AW THANKS! Thanks for not putting a god damn spoiler tag on that for people who havnt read that far!
Tombow
QUOTE(Fullmetal007 @ Apr 18 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]532380[/snapback]
Uh..I thought this was Manga discussion.

I hate the Fuhrer.He's just a pain!

@Fullmetal007 - Character Discussion forum is for both FMA characters in FMA anime and FMA manga. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(helmet boy @ Apr 19 2007, 05:27 AM) [snapback]532596[/snapback]
AW THANKS! Thanks for not putting a god damn spoiler tag on that for people who havnt read that far!

@helmet boy - I guess it's too late for you, but just for others, I went ahead and put the spoiler tags. ^^
Zachelle
Tombow you're the best! *hugs*

Anyway, I really don't like Tucker. He's annoying, both form and voice. tongue.gif
To think that he was given such a big role in the anime and in the manga, he died... just like that..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.