Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
MeLRizA
shou tucker... he's just an evil ass who transformed his family into chimera for his own good... dante's next for using the humonculuses to ataack the good guys... next is wrath, he's an extra. i wonder in which part of the story is he important... huh.gif
Popogeejo
next is wrath, he's an extra. i wonder in which part of the story is he important...

Wrath, Breada, Falman, Fuery and probably some others aswell are all just token appearances IMO. None add anything major to the plot like in the manga where they serev some uses and were only put in because they had to.
major_ed_pride
Rose...she bothers me...she's annoying and I imagine scar blowing her brains up! >D ...sorry...^.^;;
BlueIzumi
Rose...she bothers me...she's annoying and I imagine scar blowing her brains up! >D ...sorry...^.^;;

Agreed But she needs some brains to blow up first.... dry.gif blink.gif laugh.gif
!@_o!
major_ed_pride
QUOTE(BlueIzumi @ May 8 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]392504[/snapback]

Agreed But she needs some brains to blow up first.... dry.gif blink.gif laugh.gif
!@_o!

-snort- Yeah! That's true! XD Ok then, I'll settle for Gluttony eating her ^.^
Emerald Alchemist
QUOTE(major_ed_pride @ May 10 2006, 01:57 AM) [snapback]392856[/snapback]

QUOTE(BlueIzumi @ May 8 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]392504[/snapback]

!@_o!

-snort- Yeah! That's true! XD Ok then, I'll settle for Gluttony eating her ^.^

Yeah she does... she just had to have a baby that cries so loud, you can't hear the character dialouge didn't she....

[spoiler] Anyway, i voted archer, in the end of the series... he just comes back, and he's a wanna be... Edward Elric (I mean getting Automail? Come on....), Riza Hawkeye (Guns in all places you can imagine...), Roy Mustang (Cocky attitude) all put in one, it's sad... It's also annoying how he wants to be just like Greed, and get all the Chimera's to try and kill off some of the Military. [/spoiler]
major_ed_pride
T.T the poor baby T.T AL QUICK ADOBPT HIM! XD
Kiyichichi
I must be one of the few people who LIKE Shou Tucker.. >_>
major_ed_pride
He's better then Rose that's for sure!
-sticking nails in Rose voodoo doll- >D leave Ed alone!
paca
Oh! noa isn't in the options =(

I vote for roze ( it the same as noa, soo folish)

I also hate tocker (poor nina!!!)

But noa is the worst!!!!!
Colette
The Rose and Winry hate just puzzles and angers me.

I'm pretty sure I voted Kimbley, out of lack of the other/Ed choice.
FullmetalRaptor
Shou Tucker. I hate this guy and can't stand him! At least the other villains had some interesing quirks that made them standable sometimes, but this guy...he's like a wreckon the highway: you don't want to look, but you just have to!
Knil
QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ May 22 2006, 05:13 PM) [snapback]399513[/snapback]
The Rose and Winry hate just puzzles and angers me. I'm pretty sure I voted Kimbley, out of lack of the other/Ed choice.
I despise Dante more then any of them even Tucker and I agree on the Winry and Rose thing it leaves me baffled.
FullmetalRaptor
I agree on the Winry and Rose thing it leaves me baffled.
That seriously leaves you baffled? Its obviously just overzealous Ed fangirls saying that.
Knil
QUOTE(FullmetalRaptor @ May 22 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]399534[/snapback]
That seriously leaves you baffled? Its obviously just overzealous Ed fangirls saying that.
It leaves me baffled that they can have their stupidity out in the open for everyone to see,yes everyone has the right to say whether if they dislike something but frankly cursing out an imaginary character that Hiromu Arkawa herself worked on because she was the one who wanted it this specfic character(Winry,Rose,Riza) to exist is because its the way she wanted it,You should honestly know better if you are in a section whether it be EdXWinry EdXRose yaoi,shounen-ai or frankly whatever it may be common sense should tell you dont like it dont post there it should be simple I mean this is just my opinion but what do I know I'm not Arkawa she work hard on these specfic characters even if I dislike them I dont go ranting and raving about it unless it really annoys me,but thats only when someone else says something offensive about the character,subject,etc.
Colette
Thanks for agreeing with me, Knil

QUOTE(FullmetalRaptor @ May 22 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]399534[/snapback]

Yeah, I figured, but...Hating a character whom there's a small chance Ed has feelings to is a greater crime than killing countless innocent people?
FullmetalRaptor
Apparently. I can see where some people can be annoyed by Rose and Winry, but not to the point where they want them dead and gone, in all honesty, unless they ant Ed good and single for the whole series.
Pearlcolour
Envy. This one really is the only one I truthfully "hate". Although normally I am quite one for the bad guys -
he/she/it killed Hughes *sob* - well, stupid reason, I know *is ashamed of herself for having such a superficial, childish reason*
Although his ability of changing forms is cool, I didn't really like Envy from the start. And then he did *that* thing - that utterly spoiled his chances of being liked by me.
Tucker is one I dislike as well - he used his little cute daughter for his freakish experiments, and later on dares to resent it and makes another Nina. Stupid man.
Ishbal~Alchemist
QUOTE(lenita @ Sep 14 2004, 03:16 PM) [snapback]14761[/snapback]

Yep I hate Winry a lot dry.gif

I love Riza for Roy rolleyes.gif
but I hate Winry for Edo

Agreed.
Gee, there's just so many ppl I hate.... I don't hate winry, just edwin. I really hate dante and envy, tho... and tucker mad.gif
Miriamele
Definitely Frank Archer. That guy is so creepy, and there doesn't seem to be any reason for the bad things he does, other than that he likes being an asshole.
Yoku_Aijin
Dante is the only character in the series that I truly "hate". My hatred for Tucker just turned into pity in later eps. She's a total power-tripping hag and is hell bent on taking over the country...So she can find her old lover?? ( Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was no other reason that I saw. ) Who left her how many years ago? She's as old as the hills and yet she can't get over it. I can't stand women like that.
Hyugafalcon
Winry just... ANNOYS me a lot. She's just... pointless except for the automail making.
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Kiyichichi @ May 10 2006, 05:24 PM) [snapback]393405[/snapback]

I must be one of the few people who LIKE Shou Tucker.. >_>

I don't see how you could like him. He's a jerk!!

QUOTE(major_ed_pride @ May 15 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]395619[/snapback]

He's better then Rose that's for sure!
-sticking nails in Rose voodoo doll- >D leave Ed alone!

Don't you feel sorry for her? I know I do.

characters I hate:
-Shou Tucker
-Barry the Chopper
-Envy
-Pride
-Hohenheim
(I know there'll be more as soon as I watch more FMA)
Chizu
Envy.

If you haven't seen the last few episodes don't read this.

My Reasons

1, Too obsessed with killing all humans

2, Killed Hughes
55th_animalalchemist
Shou Tucker, Do I really have to say why? mad.gif
Number48
it would've been better if you added Number 48 on the poll--he was way better and a much dangerous opponent than Barry the Chopper.
paca
shou tocker isn't bad he is completely mad.
dante is bad, she hates for nothing
he doesn't care killing
she is evil!!!!
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
Ugh, I cannot STAND Dante. She's pur evil, and annoys the living crap out of me. That, and I am a rabid Hohenheim x Trisha fan, and can't picture her with Hohenheim nowadays. XD

I can just only hope Gluttony really DID eat her. =_=;
hikari_alchemist
DANTE FOR ME! She's just so mean. Tranfering her soul from one body to another. I don't like Shou as well. Wrath was nice but Envy made him evil mad.gif .
Ice Blizzard
Dante is evil and ugly wink.gif
PUKE
I really don't hate any character, but I'd have to say I dislike Shou Tucker the most.

As for people who hate Winry and Rose simply because they are pairing with Ed should really watch the show closer. I see Winry as an outgoing and supportive girl. As for Rose, I see her as an innocent and victimized young woman. I really see no need to hate a character.

Just watch the episodes (or read the manga) more closely and you'll see you'll actually LIKE them. XD
22-250
In all honesty, I really dislike Ed. His whole attitude is kinda nerveracking. Ofcourse, I never really like main characters most of the time.
Winry144
Envy has to be the gayest characters of FMA. she or he or WHATEVER makes me so mad!!!! and IT killed Ed and Hughes!!!! sorry spoiler!! I HATE ENVY!!! TAKE THAT PALM TREE!!!!!!

PUKE
@ Winry144 - You think? Even though Envy killed Hughes I find Envy very sexy. <3 <3 <3

P.S. Envy's not gay, he's just transgender. ;p Kidding. Envy is mostly referred as a male.
kojirou
I can forgive Envy, Archer, and Dante. They have reasons for their actions.
I can't forgive Shou, Barry, and Kimblee.
But of those three, Kimblee has the worst reason why he has to kill. So damn it, I hate him!

As for the others, I don't find anything gravely wrong with them.

Just my opinion.
PUKE
D: I find Kimbley insanely sexy.
Azen22
Winrey Is just so whiney! But Alphonse killed lust with wrath, and I liked lust. She was the best of all humonculi for her personality. Glottony is cool because he loves lust so much. Alphonse is just bugging me, I think ed should push him into a ocean and let him drown! He is being such a whiney brat! " DOnt kill mom!" What a looser.
PUKE
=P Well, Al is just concerned because Sloth's appearance did fool him to confuse her for his real mom.
Amethyst Sunset
Well, I personally find Envy very annoying. Sometimes I doodle palm trees in my notebook with a shrimp wielding an axe. XD Shrimps are cuter than palm trees! happy.gif

SPOILERS
ABOUND
SO
TAKE
COVER
OH NOES

DARN YOU ENVY, YOU KILLED HUGHES AND ED!

SPOILERS
END
HERE
YOU CAN
BREATHE
NOW
Manya
I can't stand Shou Tucker!
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Shou Tucker is my most hated character. The things he's done.
Roy Mustard
I'm startign to like Gluttony, I mean he's adorable when he sucks his index finger or crying...jk.

I don't really hate Tucker that much, he doesn't really bother me that much, but I really, really, hate Envy for killing so much, and being so cruel, but I didn't vote for him. I Terribly find Winry hateable and annoying, so I voted for her. She annoys me when she shakes her butt, and her voice is dreadful. So yeah.
Miss Sweet
Wrath and Tucker and Dante. But I picked Dante.

That little monkey killed Lust... and Shou is just sick. Dante plays with peoples' minds too much.

Now, Wrath in the manga, is a whole different story. Hell, I'm going to try to be him next year at Anime Expo.

[spoiler]Having 4 swords PWNZ![/spoiler]
Spartan052
I seriously wish someone would kick Mustang in the nuts. His smug attitude annoys me to no end.
Roy Mustard
Miss Sweet- I forgot about Dante. I'd pick her over Winry then. She scared the hell out of me! And she's pure evil and sick minded!

Spartan052- I understand absoulutely how you feel about Mustang XD
The Arachnid Alchemist
I like to hate Frank Archer.
EnvyGirl85
I hate Hohenheim, but he is not in the list dry.gif , so I pick Winry Rockbell
Silverwolf
I hate Envy. Dam palmtree!He/it killed my Ed and Huges!
nataliel
I`m not hating, i`m being annoyed:
1. Archer - watched too many Terminator, i guess... Absolutely unnesessary primitive character!
2. Hohenhaim - too dreamy and bad father.
3. Armstrong - his SPARKLING and STRONG and sooo SENSITIVE personality annoyes me a lot!
4. Rose - i`m very-very sorry for her, but she`s so weak, and hasn`t her own opinions...

now, sorry dear fans, but

5. Mustang - he tries his best to play smart, strong Colonel, that has tragedy in his life, and charmes so many women, but for me he failed. He tries TOO MUCH! Very annoying. It`s as if he was a bad actor.
6. Riza - for the same reason as Mustang! Both of them are too...eee.. obvious as a characters, and not surprising.

well,
7. Psyren - ununderstandable goal, weird clothes, and she tried to seduce Ed... I think, she just wanted some attention for herself! No any high purpose!
8. Bloch - creepy guy... wacko.gif (especially in Resembool)

P.S: ok *sigh* you can blow up Envy dry.gif but don`t dare to touch MY BOOK-WORM LADY!!! mad.gif
(just kidding)
the flaming moon alcemist
I find kimbelee annoying his boms suck
mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.