Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Colette
Dante, Tucker, and Kimbley.
andreaheartsALchemy
[font=Arial][size=2]

hii everyone!! im so happy that Tucker is winning. I hated him the first time I saw him.. he has a creepy ass voice and I could tell he was crazy as hell. I mean who would kill their own wife, daughter, and dog to make a crappy chimera?? he's really weird.. and then he came back in the later episodes and I was so pissed.. when does he die already? mad.gif

[font=Arial][size=2] why would anyone hate alphonse??.. hes the sweetest aww!! sad.gif
Taskinst
I VOTED FOR SHO TUCKER. I HATE HIM FOR DOING WHAT HE DID TO HIS ON DAUGHTER mad.gif
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ALPHONSE WOULD EVEN PUT HIM ON THE POLL mad.gif
SO HE HELPED KILL LUST.........(OKAY I KIND OF THOUGHT SHE WAS COOL) BUT REAL IS IT HIS FAULT THAT SHES DEAD
OH WELL SAY WHAT U WANT
Smoke Alchemist
I dislike Winry loads biggrin.gif
Irice
My vote goes for Dante.
And wow, I guess less people hate Kimblee than I thought. Yay! *Hugs Kimblee*
Btw. I agree with the person who said that Kimblee and Archer deserves a hug! *Hugs them to death*

QUOTE(Ninie @ Jan 2 2005, 05:56 PM) [snapback]72499[/snapback]

QUOTE(Meiwasu @ Jan 2 2005, 09:03 PM)
dSGdk;sjgd. I hate. . ARCHER.. agj SO.. PALE!!! adlkjg.

I HATE HIM. HATE HIM!

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('d7b37e26053b3452b8ec8a127d2868f5')">Spoiler: (Click here to Display)</div><div class="spoiler"><div id="d7b37e26053b3452b8ec8a127d2868f5" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN HE DIED. I REWOUND THE EPISODE AND WATCHED IT LIKE 80 TIMES. I GOT A VERY HAPPY FEELING WHEN HE WAS ALL SUCKED INTO THE RED LIGHT AND.. HAHAHAHA IT WAS GREAT.

But then he came back as TERMINATOR! >O agldjsdg.agd<!--SPOILER DIV--></div></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

sad.gif

I'm the POHA (Protector of Hated Characters), including: Rose, Archer, Kimbree, Barry, and Envy! Anyone else with me?

*raises hand* Me!
Colette
QUOTE(Iloveu2Al @ Dec 31 2005, 09:44 PM) [snapback]335751[/snapback]

I VOTED FOR SHO TUCKER. I HATE HIM FOR DOING WHAT HE DID TO HIS ON DAUGHTER mad.gif
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ALPHONSE WOULD EVEN PUT HIM ON THE POLL mad.gif
SO HE HELPED KILL LUST.........(OKAY I KIND OF THOUGHT SHE WAS COOL) BUT REAL IS IT HIS FAULT THAT SHES DEAD
OH WELL SAY WHAT U WANT

I know. I love Al!
Taskinst
Thanku Summoner Colette for argee with me biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
I wonder why I always end up loving the hated characters in my fandom. It's so... akward. *Shuffles*
Riza Hawkeye Fan
i voted for Archer... probably because the dents in the side of his head.
Fayth Prophecy
I actually hate quite a few, but Archer and Tucker just...I can't stand either one. Especially Tucker. How could he do that to Nina? Archer also gets on my nerves since he's all "War is everything." and such.
cloneofenvy
ROY CAN BURN IN HELL.
Mikage_Elric
QUOTE(cloneofenvy @ Jan 9 2006, 01:15 AM) [snapback]337434[/snapback]

ROY CAN BURN IN HELL.

AMEN! to that

QUOTE(cloneofenvy @ Jan 9 2006, 01:15 AM) [snapback]337434[/snapback]

ROY CAN BURN IN HELL.

AMEN! to that
Ed-Al-Win Fan
At first when I saw this topic, I was like who could you hate on FMA? And then I thought about it, and I saw the choices and I was like...Oh I now see (lol)...I mean Shou Tucker he really took the cake, so he is hated most...He is really demented in the head...
Katrina Forest
I'm not sure why Tucker is the most hated... Well, actually, yes, I am sure, but at least the guy shows remorse. Other people... *cough-Kimblee-cough* get pure enjoyment out of hurting others with no remorse at all. That's the kind of character I really can't stand.
Martin Easth
I voted for Dante, she hates all humankind and thinks only about herself.
But there is another thing to consider here: Dante and Hohenheim is the reason that there is any FMA at all.
If they had not done what they did there had been no point in making the superb "Hagane no Renkinjutsushi"
Moonlight
[attachmentid=3264]Why do most people hate Rose... and yes, Rose is spelled with an "s". I think I hate Dante more. I haven't seen all the series so I don't know what Alphonse does to Lust, and yes, I HATE WRATH!!! He's a pain in the ****!!!! mad.gif
Mrs Mustang
I hate Envy. That bastard killed Hughes. sad.gif I'm not too fond of Shou Tucker either. Nor do I like Lust or Gluttony.

Kimblee's cool. Although he intended to blow up Al. Poor Al.
dream_alchemist
First of all, to those of you thinking "how can you hate a character? they're just drawings/ figments of imagination ..."

well you can say the same for "real" people. they're no more than *whips out copy of FMA manga* 35L of water, 25 kg of carbon, 4L of ammonia (yeah, you get the point ...).

Personally, I think that it doesn't matter whether they exist physically of figuratively; as long as they have a human essence about them you can love/hate them all you like.

Now in my honest opinion ... i really dislike Winry *is shot by Winry fans* and I don't see any chemistry in the whole EdWin romance thing *is shot again by EdWin fans*.

Admittedly manga!Winry is not half as bad, but anime!Winry is just ... such ... a ... brat.

She goes and gets herself kidnapped by Barry.
Poor little Ed gets scared sh*tless trying to rescue her
... and then the next day she's running around the mechanics shop going "Ed, buy me this! Ed, buy me that!"
Gee, she really knows how to express gratitude.

And then along came the third ending. o_0. Featuring Winry prancing around like a slut and demonstrating her idea of 'animal fun' (poor Den ...)

And for some reason she really reminds me of Relena-b*tch from Gundam Wing ...

Same goes for Rose too. There were points in the first two eps/ chapters of manga where I wanted to strangle her.

On a side note, I think that part of what makes FMA so great is that the 'villains' are not simply 'villains'. They're genuinely disturbed people with troubled backgrounds, and all you can do is pity them. And then you get people like manga!Barry who are just hiliarious ...

[spoiler] Roy - "Barry, can you remember what they looked like?"
Barry - "Well ... there was one called Lust who looked really soft and really fun to chop up, and there was one called Envy who was kinda bony and didn't look as fun to chop up- "
Roy - *makes why-oh-why-did-i-even-bother-asking face* [/spoiler]
ThoseWhoChallengeTheSun
my choice isnt on the list but i HATE wrath he is always picking at them untill they want to die and he is always doing sumthing undinebly evil
Satsuka
The only character I really hate in FMA is Rose. She really has no use for this show. I mean,Winry fixes Ed's automail,Dante created the Homunculous,and Tucker taught Ed and Al about being a State Alchemist and such. But Rose,she doesn't do any use to the show!
Colette
QUOTE(Katrina Forest @ Jan 11 2006, 11:54 PM) [snapback]337876[/snapback]

I'm not sure why Tucker is the most hated... Well, actually, yes, I am sure, but at least the guy shows remorse. Other people... *cough-Kimblee-cough* get pure enjoyment out of hurting others with no remorse at all. That's the kind of character I really can't stand.

I agree with you. I hate them both, but I hate Kimblee more.
*~vachi~*
I just hate Tucker...in the manga he was so mean! Really hate him!!
I just canīt stand what he did! mad.gif
Hagaki
huh.gif I don't quite know why, but I chose Frank Archer. Naturally, I might be inclined to at least stick up for Kimblee, Shou, Wrath, Envy, and Barry slightly, but Archer seems to be a different story. << dry.gif So devious.
Katbc12
Tucker because of what he did to poor Nina.
Alchemic Boom
I voted Dante cause...she's evil. Well okay more of I don't have any sympathy for her like I do for others. *Looks at results*

Awwr that hurts. Poor Zolf's got quite a few against him... and Archer. Archer's really hated. Misunderstood I say, misunderstood! I believe some others mentioned it in the topic before and I agree with them, Archer and Kimblee just need some hugs and love! ...But I can't help but get the mental image if you tried hugging either one you'd end up blown up or shot. Tis' a shame, really.

Who voted for Barry? He is a bad guy, yes but...he's so funny and kawaii at times. Can't help but like him a tiny bit.

Faded Memory
I don't hate those people. I hate Sloth and Wrath. Ed, Al, and Izumi sacrificed everything to make those humonculi.

Hmph. They're not even grateful.

And the thing is..

[spoiler] Dante created three humonculi: Greed, Gluttony, and Envy [/spoiler]

And they actually treat her as "master."

How unfair is that?!

And, I would like to know why Winry and Al are choices for most hated characters.
Full Metal Elf
O_O..how can so many hate Mustang!?...Mustang is awesome...and he's a good guy!...T_T
Automne
^^^ Oh, believe me, it's possible! happy.gif

And a lot of bad guys are awesome also. (Ssssh, bout you're a Greed fan, you should know that)
Colette
QUOTE(Faded Memory @ Jan 29 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]344733[/snapback]

I don't hate those people. I hate Sloth and Wrath. Ed, Al, and Izumi sacrificed everything to make those humonculi.

Hmph. They're not even grateful.

And the thing is..

[spoiler] Dante created three humonculi: Greed, Gluttony, and Envy [/spoiler]

And they actually treat her as "master."

How unfair is that?!

And, I would like to know why Winry and Al are choices for most hated characters.

Well, Greed certainly doesn't think of her as that...

Wrath's grateful, remember? "Thanks for this body, thanks for this arm and leg. My gratitude to you is as much as my hate" laugh.gif
Tyna
Well, I guess there's 2 that really annoy me though I'm not going to necessarily use the word "hate". First is Mustang and second is Scar. I mean, Mustang is cool, sure, tries to bear the world on his shoulder, heroic for the wrong reasons sometimes, but I guess he's cool nonetheless. but still, something still cringes inside of me when I see Hawkeye protecting and defending him. It's like, "The bastard don't deserve ur protection, u knoe." But still, I guess it's true that she's the only one who can understand him.

Scar...well, after watching episode 42, it might have changed my opinion one bit. I mean, the bastard does have a story and reason behind all his actions. But still...anyways, pity was all it was. But i mean, come on now, he was so lame, using God to justify his actions. It's like Ed said, "YOU KILLED A LITTLE GIRL, WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE CAN JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS?" Because Scar was like, "I sent her 2 God." But dammit, reality is, HE KILLED A LITTLE GIRL. Worse, he don't even take responsibility for it but always uses God as his reason/excuse. Sending to God, my ass, DEATH is DEATH.
Lapis
wheres bradley and gluttony? sad.gif
E-N-V-Y
You forgot Gluttony huh.gif he's no.1 on my hate list,then Pride.....
ROY'S FRIEND
i dont really like wrath big baby and gluttony is jus plain momma's (or in this case Lust's boy) laugh.gif and i jus dont like dante cool.gif
Automne
QUOTE(ROY'S FRIEND Posted Today @ 01:26 AM)
and i jus dont like dante cool.gif

Oh, yes, now that's cool...rolleyes.gif

OT: By the way, your second sig (or maybe the two)...You should change it, since it has been made for Lt. Riza Hawkeye (this is obvious since it has her/his name on it) by envii (if I remember correctly) and not for you...What is it with art thievery these day, I swear...
ROY'S FRIEND
sinluxuria said: By the way, your second sig (or maybe the two)...You should change it, since it has been made for Lt. Riza Hawkeye (this is obvious since it has her/his name on it) by envii (if I remember correctly) and not for you...What is it with art thievery these day, I swear...

srry like i have said be4 i havent been on for a LONG time so if i do something wrong yea jus correct me cool.gif
Automne
You not being on for a long time doesn't explain anything...mellow.gif

Then, change your sig?
Edwards_girl8
I HATE SLOTH!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL!!! (I hate her just cuz she looks like trisha!)
ROY'S FRIEND
i did change it smile.gif
kenderoth
It was a hard dision between barry the chopper and dante and sence barry was just a couple episode guy i just considered him and extra.
So i picked Dante because shes a b*tch! (because all shes done to ed and al)
Chopper Enthusiast
Rose's baby....

I hate its crying and the way it makes Rose's face gets all...compassionately contorted...

It is surrounded by homunculus. But it just won't get eaten, drowned, hacked to pieces, pummeled, diced, or impaled with a transformed hand.
Colette
QUOTE(Tyna @ Jan 30 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]344976[/snapback]

Scar...well, after watching episode 42, it might have changed my opinion one bit. I mean, the bastard does have a story and reason behind all his actions. But still...anyways, pity was all it was. But i mean, come on now, he was so lame, using God to justify his actions. It's like Ed said, "YOU KILLED A LITTLE GIRL, WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE CAN JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS?" Because Scar was like, "I sent her 2 God." But dammit, reality is, HE KILLED A LITTLE GIRL. Worse, he don't even take responsibility for it but always uses God as his reason/excuse. Sending to God, my ass, DEATH is DEATH.

Okay, what would you have done? Stuff her in a lab to 'help' her, and have her live a damned half-life? Killing her was a mercy.
yoko0217
I hate Envy,
1. mean
2. looks like a girl tongue.gif
Sleeping Forest
QUOTE(yoko0217 @ Feb 5 2006, 07:34 PM) [snapback]347049[/snapback]

I hate Envy,
1. mean
2. looks like a girl tongue.gif

roflmao!!!

yes, you are absolutely correct...but you forgot about his hair. ew, his hair...
Popogeejo
Envy has the Bad ass quality though.I didn't see Shou Tucker so I voted for Archer.He was so creepy.Thankfully he ate lead.
Shou should win hands down though.
Automne
But he does win hands down...mellow.gif He has 103 votes.
Colette
I don't understand that. YES, he is twisted, but he regrets what he did. Guys like Envy and Kimbley? They had fun

I wish Ed was on the poll
Automne
Well, at least, Envy and Kimblee have some charisma, IMO. A gorilla looking chimera is not on my top of charismatic and sexy things.
Taskinst
i think i already did this.... but ill do it again heheheehe
i still don't understand how Al got 10 people voting.
WHAT THE HELL. I DONT SEE HOW PEOPLE HATE HIM SOMEONE NEEDS TO EXPLAIN THAT TO ME
Nepharski
Mae Chang. I just despise her. I don't think she works as an interesting character. Too sappy and somehwhat dopy. If I could change only one thing in the FMA universe, not that there's a wide selection of things I'd want to change (as it's near perfection), I'd remove Mae Chang.
Automne
Most used argument for Al hate: whinning.

QUOTE(Nepharski Posted Today @ 05:38 PM)
Mae Chang. I just despise her. I don't think she works as an interesting character. Too sappy and somehwhat dopy. If I could change only one thing in the FMA universe, not that there's a wide selection of things I'd want to change (as it's near perfection), I'd remove Mae Chang.

You mean Mei chan (sp?)? I saw people pairing her up with Al but...How old is she exactly? She doesn't look older than 8...mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.