Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
AoiSora
So, does this mean you hate Roy too?
vanilla_icecr3me
i hate dante,she WAS THE one who started it all AND She really doesn't have a likable characteristic, she's old, ugly, and now that she's in lyra makes it worse cuz i never liked lyra in the first place . I MEAN sure i hate the homonculus cuz they can be so annoying at times but then every now and then there comes an episode and you just pity them like wrath, yes he is an annoying arm/leg stealing brat, but the way he is desparately seaching for a mother is sad... at least to me sad.gif i don't know why i dont hate envy laugh.gif i'm really interested in what happened between him and ed's father tongue.gif
Queen of the dammed
QUOTE(AoiSora @ Sep 18 2004, 02:21 AM)
So, does this mean you hate Roy too?

No I don't... it's just that Lust is a bit more like able in the Anime...(Not that she's not cool in the manga either...) However, Wrath was my most hated before the incident anyway... and Roy's just too kickass cool to hate *drooooooollllssssss*... tongue.gif
AoiSora
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Sep 18 2004, 06:58 AM)
and Roy's just too kickass cool to hate *drooooooollllssssss*... tongue.gif

Ah! So True, So True!
wolfi1412
who can hate roy if they're a RoyAi fan??? anyways, ppl who hate Scar, it's unbelieveable.. I mean.. look at his past, he has no choice, well, it's actually a lie, he did have a choice, but then he have this deep grudge to State Alchemists, coz they sort of went and killed the whole Ishbal..
Queen of the dammed
Wolfi, that expanation seems to fix the bill for real life terrorists....
Shinigami
Scar was a great character in the series and you can atleast see him change throughout the series. I hated that guy from the mines (rich guy) so annoying. I would of said wrath but i think hes just confused with what he wants.
Queen of the dammed
ButYoki is funny in the manga... laugh.gif
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Sep 19 2004, 11:41 AM)
Wolfi, that expanation seems to fix the bill for real life terrorists....

sometimes I do pity those terrorists.. it's like they've been had by ppl who 'taught them the wrong teachings'.. or threatened I guess.. but Scar changed..
Vixx Elric
In the anime Roze (man, she's stupid ><), Tucker, Wrath (Lust... T_T) but my vote really goes to Dante.

Also think that manga's characters are better than anime (I like more manga!Ed than Anime!Ed, I think that in the anime he is quite annoying).
wolfi1412
yep I do think that the manga characters are better, coz Bones sort of hurrying and stuff and didn't dig deeper into the characters' personality and stuff
Omakase Shimasu
Just... what is Kimblee doing in this poll? laugh.gif

I dunno, I think both the manga and the anime have their strong and weak points. I can't delve too deep since my mind's fuzzled and I can't write coherently right now.
Queen of the dammed
In the manga they seem to act more on common sense and in the anime the act before the thought even crosses their minds...
RoyxRiza BigFan
wraths anime design is a bit disappointing , i mean at least if he had the afro locks like izumi mama, he probably be more badss cool.gif.
Omakase Shimasu
It's all about the way you decide to do your hair then? biggrin.gif

...I don't understand how someone can hate either Sloth or Wrath when they don't feel the same towards Lust, though. I'm lost.
filimonovna
Who bethers me the most... This company fro Xring, expecially Lin! I can't stand him! He can't do anything, but he attacked Ed and cause a lot of troubles to him!
Omakase Shimasu
Lin? ...you mean, the guy who can't open his eyes? biggrin.gif Leader--macho-man who totally reminds me of Russell? (also 14 and taller than Ed)
Minamo
Down with Dante
Shadow Blade
Tucker. The guy is a freak... He did something that non of the episodes of Berserk did too me.

SHOCKING ME ohmy.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 9 2004, 02:31 PM)
...I don't understand how someone can hate either Sloth or Wrath when they don't feel the same towards Lust, though. I'm lost.

Well, maybe it's because Lust seems to get the most development out of all the Homunculus...Since both Wrath and Sloth don't really emerge until later in the story people can't see their point of view as well. And humans have that natural tendency of either fearing or hating what they don't understand...
berry_lust
i hate hate hate tucker!! GRR and also Archer ggrrr even though i dunno if hes good or bad yet but hes evil to me!! sadly im only on ep 44 =( stupid hwk GRR andi think lust is pretty ^^''' and im obsessed with saying the word gluttony and tabe dai iie xD!! i dunno why hahaha

(not my japanese isnt as good yet ^^;; i can say it but i cant type it kekeke)
Tashi
i shall never forgive Tucker for what he did.
Queen of the dammed
Stupid Terminarcher... shooting Roy like that... mad.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
hey i find terminarcher look damn hilarious , i think he should get a liquid morph t2 style! tongue.gif
Sycia
I don't hate any character, but Alphonse's behavior got on my nerves on several occasions while none of that other characters did. Even Tucker's conduct didn't annoy me as much.
RoyxRiza BigFan
must be the anime one, the manga one was better
Major Armstrong
wraith is the most annoying character for full metal alchemist, it's just consistent complaining.
Queen of the dammed
Al is way cooler in the manga, he doesn't whine as much, he's not like as thick as a wall, and
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
Atma
I actually like Archer. I thought he was funny.
I don't like Winry because I just don't see much use in her character for some reason, but I absolutely despise Wrath. He really is the most annoying character in the whole series. Hate. Him.

Favorite Characters= Envy and Hughes (weird, huh?)
Kihaku
QUOTE(Atma @ Oct 16 2004, 10:23 PM)
Favorite Characters= Envy and Hughes (weird, huh?)

Actually yeah... the reason why I like Envy the least (I don't hate him that much anymore) is because of Hughes. Otherwise he'd be quite cool, but... nope... what he did was unforgivable.

And oh.. speaking of unforgivable things Shou Tucker is another one of my least liked characters
Riza Babe
i hate roza what an idot why?.....
RoyxRiza BigFan
roza in the anime was a little too rushed weridified, the manga one seems a little more on the realistic side
Uirumusu
Frank Archer, his such a terminator rip-off, lol, other than that, he just pisses me off uberly, I would say Envy but I don't really hate him, just his attire
althe
Hate Frank Acher.

I actually love Dante and Envy! Still can't get over how he shot Hughes, but yeah, those two are cool with me wink.gif

Wrath's an annoying brat. The only reason why I don't loathe him is 'cause I saw him jumping on a bed laugh.gif
MaesHughes33
Dante was SOOOO gay.... Since we first meet her as an old woman, thats the image that stuck with me. So now whenever i think Dante, i dont think Lyra, i think the old woman lmfao..

I loved Tucker though, Shou Tucker is one of my favorite characters. It's so sad and twisted.
extra_ec
I really hate that archer dude... crazy general dude.. ahhaha

Someone has to hate kimblee!!! hes a mad psycho bomber...
Ninie
QUOTE(extra_ec @ Oct 27 2004, 01:14 AM)
Someone has to hate kimblee!!! hes a mad psycho bomber...

No! It's only because he didn't get enough love as a kid... I'll help him with that!

*Hugs her Kimmy-kun*
hagaren_sheep
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Geneva] hate Roze, coz it's so dumb[QUOTE]i am hagaren _sheep !!! blast off!! ph34r.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Damn, my preferences have changed. Dante is tolerable now.

Stats:
Most disliked character: Scieszka
Disliked character: Winry

QUOTE(Ninie @ Oct 28 2004, 01:53 AM)
No! It's only because he didn't get enough love as a kid... I'll help him with that!

*Hugs her Kimmy-kun*

Than same goes for Archer. biggrin.gif

@hagaren_sheep: um, you should probably change that [ QUOTE] and use the Close all Tags instead. biggrin.gif;;
BakaOnna
new here but anyway, i don't really hate any of the characters... hmmm... oh right, i hate Wrath cuz he's SUCH a mother f*cker! i also hate archer... especially when he's in that terminator mode. phsstt, they through a bomb in his face and he didn't died. but then he dies when he gets shot. WTF???? he should have had an earlier death.
Ninie
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 10 2004, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE(Ninie @ Oct 28 2004, 01:53 AM)

*Hugs her Kimmy-kun*

Than same goes for Archer. biggrin.gif

I don't hate Archer anymore... okay, I admit his voice helped. (Hayami = <3)

When I think about it right now, I don't think there's a character I really hate...
Omakase Shimasu
O.O You mean Hayami Sho was his seiyuu?? I could slap myself for not realizing that sooner... biggrin.gif I love his voice too, one of Archer's many charms. Especially his humming! Hehe, it was a treat to hear that humming the first time he makes an appearance. smile.gif Cute.
Ninie
Yes, it was him happy.gif He's one of my favorite seiyuu, I recognized him right away.

Archer's charms... well, as I said before, his voice, his eyes, how his name is prononced in japanese, and I kinda like his personality. But I have a problem with his skin color >.> On my friend's tv, it's GREY. Not pale, GREY. I don't know if it was supposed to be like this but...

Love for Archer = slowly growing
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif Great to hear that! Archer needs a fan club, just like the rest of 'em. Especially because he's anime-only. Great job Bones!!

And... I dunno. I got a... pale-greyish color myself. blink.gif Maybe he really does have grey skin?
Ailuro
Seems grey to me as well. Vampirish almost. o_o
Ninie
He seems always sick, almost dying...

Sapphire Alchemist Naur
My vote went to Archer just because he keeps forcing armstrong to play the villain in certain situations because of rank, however I would have gladly voted for tucker or roze. Roze is just annoying, but tucker I can't forgive for doing that to his daughter (trust me I was wishing I could jump on screen watching that episode and run the guy through with a katana......I get very emotional watching this anime). Only reason I didn't vote for him was because actually I didn't see him there at first glance ^^; ........can I change my vote?!
RoyxRiza BigFan
archer took in too much caffeine >W<
fairysat
i hate Pride, the military who killed my beautiful martel... mad.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
pride is badss!!! at least he helped mustang be more famous @W@
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.