Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
The pretty alchemist
I hate Shou Tucker. ph34r.gif He is more annoying then anyone else. But when he first appeared in his chimera form I started to laugh loudly laugh.gif He looked like a freak cool.gif
But why do many FMA fans hate Envy? dry.gif
Radical Alchemist
I hate Kimblee with a burning passion filled with hatred and a hint of lemon. My god, insane people are awesome but.. what Kimblee did was not! Traumatized poor Scar-san for life!
Automne
QUOTE(The pretty alchemist Posted Today @ 03:12 AM)
But why do many FMA fans hate Envy? dry.gif

Envy is loved as much as he's hated! Even in the manga, I think it's what Arakawa sensei was waiting for! smile.gif

Radical: God, I LOVE Kimblee! biggrin.gif Just because of the KimXGreed pairing! biggrin.gif But we're off topic, I guess Shou Tucker is the most hated! ph34r.gif
Fan_Alchemist
Shou Tucker.

Need I say more.
~*(Jaded)*~
I also despise Shou Tucker. dry.gif What he did was horrible! mad.gif
Fan_Alchemist
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Sep 18 2005, 06:27 PM) [snapback]288202[/snapback]

I also despise Shou Tucker. dry.gif What he did was horrible! mad.gif

Indeed.

He would sacrifice his own daughter just for him to live in the mansion. Well, what about Nina and Alexander? How are they suppose to enjoy their dad's assetment test party and live happily.
Mikage_Elric
Shou Tucker.... what he did to nina was evil EVIL!!!!!!!
Mars
A lot of the aforementioned are anime characters I haven't seen...
I don't really "hate" any of the characters, the evil ones put something interesting into the story ;D
Winry is the most annoying one on this list imo :<
Fullmetal Fangirl
Everyone get your shotguns ready 'cuz...I REALLY "dislike" Edo....

*gets shot down*

why...? Cuz he screams and jumps to much and he's selfish XD ....shoot me again please, Im not dead yet..
Automne
I got a new punching ball and his name is.... Roy Mustang! (Oh don't worry I still like Riza! biggrin.gif ) I really don't hate the guy but...Each time I see him on TV or in the manga, I get annoyed, there's just something that bugs me about this character and I can't put a finger on it but one thing is sure: He's in my most disliked characters list! ph34r.gif

(Now who's gonna get shot!)
phoenix dying
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Sep 22 2005, 12:29 PM) [snapback]290460[/snapback]

I got a new punching ball and his name is.... Roy Mustang! (Oh don't worry I still like Riza! biggrin.gif ) I really don't hate the guy but...Each time I see him on TV or in the manga, I get annoyed, there's just something that bugs me about this character and I can't put a finger on it but one thing is sure: He's in my most disliked characters list! ph34r.gif

I think your going to get shot, cause of the rampid fan girls in theis forum. Along with thoes dammed noobs that have no other reason but to argue with your point that you dislike Roy; but hay its cool. I really have no objection what you hate is your thing; i can't change it.

Tucker did kinda bother me, but not a mutch as lizard man......what th F**k was his name?
Satsuka
I used to hate Rose,Tucker,and Dante.....but i don't really hate them anymore because there isn't a really good reason to hate them. Besides Rose and Dante are cool. *lot's of stares*
DemonicFlare-Alchemist
The most frustrating character has to be the mad scientist Shou Tucker. I mean who is that insane to use your own family members to create a monster, so you can keep your manison. Shou Tucker is a grade A mofo.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
what Shou Tucker did was unforgivible!!! I hate Envy also because [spoiler]He beat up Edo-kun and...and...HE KILLED HUGHES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!![/spoiler]

i don't really hate Kimblee but i don't really love him either dry.gif
Fullmetal Fugazi
ok 9 people said that they hate Al....WTF??? How can you hate one of the 2 main characters of the show and still like the show???
Automne
QUOTE(phoenix alchemist Posted Sep 22 2005 @ 09:36 AM)
QUOTE(SinLuxuria Posted Sep 22 2005 @ 12:29 PM)
I got a new punching ball and his name is.... Roy Mustang! (Oh don't worry I still like Riza! biggrin.gif) I really don't hate the guy but...Each time I see him on TV or in the manga, I get annoyed, there's just something that bugs me about this character and I can't put a finger on it but one thing is sure: He's in my most disliked characters list! ph34r.gif

I think your going to get shot, cause of the rampid fan girls in theis forum. Along with thoes dammed noobs that have no other reason but to argue with your point that you dislike Roy

I knew it! ph34r.gif Anyway, I still have some excellent weapons against these kind of people. biggrin.gif

Tucker did kinda bother me, but not a mutch as lizard man......what th F**k was his name?

You mean the chimera who worked for Greed? He never truly has been introduced to us so we don't know his name. I don't think he was annoying, more like gross... ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Satsuka Posted Sep 22 2005 @ 10:08 AM)
Besides Rose and Dante are cool. *lot's of stares*

Of course Dante is cool! She is the coolest female character of all the show! tongue.gif

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan Posted Yesterday @ 09:00 PM)
I hate Envy also because
[spoiler]He beat up Edo-kun and...and...HE KILLED HUGHES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!![/spoiler]

Because:
1)Some like to see Ed suffer.
2)Some got over what happened to Maes.
3)Some know how to like Envy for the interesting character he is and do not care about his actions because they know who is truly behind all this.
Why don't you write a hate letter to Arakawa sensei or to Bones if you're still so upset about what happened to him?

QUOTE(Fullmetal Fugazi Posted Yesterday @ 09:24 PM)
ok 9 people said that they hate Al....WTF??? How can you hate one of the 2 main characters of the show and still like the show???

'Hate' is a strong word and I don't think you have to like Al to actually like the show. He acts very childish sometimes but I understand why...Some people don't like the way he acts though and that's their opinion.
DemonicFlare-Alchemist
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Sep 25 2005, 05:00 AM) [snapback]292109[/snapback]

QUOTE(SinLuxuria Posted Sep 22 2005 @ 12:29 PM)
I got a new punching ball and his name is.... Roy Mustang! (Oh don't worry I still like Riza! biggrin.gif) I really don't hate the guy but...Each time I see him on TV or in the manga, I get annoyed, there's just something that bugs me about this character and I can't put a finger on it but one thing is sure: He's in my most disliked characters list! ph34r.gif

I think your going to get shot, cause of the rampid fan girls in theis forum. Along with thoes dammed noobs that have no other reason but to argue with your point that you dislike Roy

I knew it! ph34r.gif Anyway, I still have some excellent weapons against these kind of people. biggrin.gif

You mean the chimera who worked for Greed? He never truly has been introduced to us so we don't know his name. I don't think he was annoying, more like gross... ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Satsuka Posted Sep 22 2005 @ 10:08 AM)
Besides Rose and Dante are cool. *lot's of stares*

Of course Dante is cool! She is the coolest female character of all the show! tongue.gif

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan Posted Yesterday @ 09:00 PM)
I hate Envy also because
[spoiler]He beat up Edo-kun and...and...HE KILLED HUGHES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!![/spoiler]

Because:
1)Some like to see Ed suffer.
2)Some got over what happened to Maes.
3)Some know how to like Envy for the interesting character he is and do not care about his actions because they know who is truly behind all this.
Why don't you write a hate letter to Arakawa sensei or to Bones if you're still so upset about what happened to him?

QUOTE(Fullmetal Fugazi Posted Yesterday @ 09:24 PM)

'Hate' is a strong word and I don't think you have to like Al to actually like the show. He acts very childish sometimes but I understand why...Some people don't like the way he acts though and that's their opinion.
Sinny I have one thing to tell you. You know your stuff. Your a walking FMA dictionary. smile.gif
Shane -Biggest FMA-
I don't like Frank Archer, he's just to war crazy, he seems like a complete ass to me.
SapphireAlchemist
Envy.

Okay, okay, so I don't know the character that well-
And I haven't really considered his personality-
And Shou Tucker's probably higher on the DirtBag meter-

But he killed HUGHES! ;_; And I loved Hughes. He was the coolest, and I'm still not over it. So, Envy, >:P
seventh_sky
I hate a lot of them XD

Kimblee, the Fuhrer, and Tucker are my tops...

If I had to choose only one...hm...the Fuhrer

EDIT: oh wait, he's not on the poll XD

Kimblee then
Toby-Chan
What I wanna know is how the *crap* did Sciezka wind up on this poll, and why did she actually get votes? I've seen far more haters of Edward than of she.
(And I understand why most fan-people hate Al, but it's... just stupid.)
GaluxKitty
Where's the "Ed" option?
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(SapphireAlchemist @ Oct 4 2005, 03:49 PM) [snapback]296086[/snapback]
Envy.

Okay, okay, so I don't know the character that well-
And I haven't really considered his personality-
And Shou Tucker's probably higher on the DirtBag meter-

But he killed HUGHES! ;_; And I loved Hughes. He was the coolest, and I'm still not over it. So, Envy, >:P

But he's sooo cute in the manga! laugh.gif I'll forgive just because of that. smile.gif

QUOTE(GaluxKitty @ Oct 4 2005, 08:27 PM) [snapback]296213[/snapback]
Where's the "Ed" option?

Gah! Y-you hate Ed?! What kind of person are you! blink.gif

Jk by the way wink.gif

Kyros
My vote was for Winry. I don't really like her, Al, or Tucker, but whatever, I just chose one. I want her to shut up cuz she gets annoying.

As far as Envy is concerned, he is awesome! I don't get how you people could hate him. Sure, he killed one of my favorite characters, but I'm used to that since there is like a 999999% chance of that happening. Envy is still really cool, and he starts to become even more awesome later in the series smile.gif
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Oct 4 2005, 09:48 PM) [snapback]296214[/snapback]

Gah! Y-you hate Ed?! What kind of person are you! blink.gif

Jk by the way wink.gif

XD Actually, I just hate anime!Ed. He annoyed me so much from when Greed died onwards. He just got... so utterly whiny and complacent, but everyone still kissed his butt clean when it was dirty. Really, if he'd angsted anymore he would've got a hernia from whining.
GaluxKitty
Whoops, that was me. ^^; Sorry. And out of those listed, my most hated is probably Envy or Roze...
Fullmetal Fangirl
Im an Edo hater...I dont care what y'all think, but he's just a kid that gets on my LAST nerve!!!

ask me why...go on...do it, I know you will anyway...
Automne
Beware of spoilers, guys.

And I have a question. How can you HATE a character? That bugs me... Even I who find Mustang extremly annoying, I don't hate him. They're only poor piece of papers, you know, and what happened to Hughes was predictible.
Radical Alchemist
*actually hated Hughs*

I don't know why... I just did. DOn't even ask me why...
Automne
*Looks at Radical with eyes full of stars*

Amen to that. Someone who doesn't go with the flow... But still, hate is a strong word.
GaluxKitty
QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ Oct 5 2005, 09:18 PM) [snapback]296287[/snapback]

*actually hated Hughs*

I wasn't actually all that fond of him, either. ^^;
SapphireAlchemist
;_; No! Not Hughes! He was so cool, and nice to everybody! How could you not like him?

Oops, I just did. happy.gif; Treat the question as rhetorical then, but if anyone else wants to explain to me how Hughes of all people could possibly be disliked.... that'd be cool.

Yeah, I suppose... I'll give Envy the benefit of the doubt.... begrudgingly. dry.gif I'm still not over Hughes, and I really haven't seen Envy do anything else besides shoot Hughes, so... ~le sigh~
Yah, and like SinLuxuria said, 'hate' is a strong word...
Blitz
Roze just pissed me off for some reason. huh.gif
Radical Alchemist
He just... pissed me off for being there... And IMO he was really just there for the sake of dying anyway... kinda like Nina.
AndroidLust
I actually can`t stand Armstrong but, he`s not on this poll, so I`ll vote for Scieska.

I didn`t know so many people disliked Hughes. I thought he was mad chill...before...you know. unsure.gif
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(AndroidLust @ Oct 11 2005, 06:39 PM) [snapback]298873[/snapback]

I actually can`t stand Armstrong

What, fear of sparkles? tongue.gif

I guess a lot of people could have disliked Hughes because they considered him annoying. Which is true, but I still love him.happy.gif
GaluxKitty
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Oct 12 2005, 12:42 PM) [snapback]298875[/snapback]

I guess a lot of people could have disliked Hughes because they considered him annoying. Which is true, but I still love him.happy.gif

Actually...

[spoiler]After he kicked the proverbial bucket I got so incredibley sick about his fans whining and moaning about his death that the more I watched the episodes with him in it the more I came to realize how utterly annoying the man could be. You know, going on all the chatboards I go on and 20/25 new messages are spam/repeat threads about Hughes dying is really freakin' annoying. Am I'm sorry to say, the more I saw them the more he peeved me.

And I pretty much hated him in the manga from the moment I read him... Iunno why, but he just seems to be there in the manga to be an angst plot device for Roy throughout the series. Seriously, he did about one useful thing before he died.

I'm sorry to all Hughes fans; I used to love the guy, but that's the reason I dislike him now.[/spoiler]
Fullmetal Fangirl
About what GaluxKitty's little lecture...

I agree... (I always agree with you, do you ever realize that?!) It. is. very. annoying....to hear people go on OVER AND OVER about Hughe's [spoiler]death[/spoiler] ...I mean...HECK...we already know he's [spoiler]dead![/spoiler] spoiler tags, LOL!!! (not) but he IS annoying....yes, agreed

Hughes: My wife's PREGNET!! (sp please...)
Riza: BABYS ARNT BORN AFTER 3 MONTHS!!!!!
Roy: ...

God, you know, he's pretty cool, but still....he gets on my LAST nerves sometimes...in Dream Carnival, he's SO funny! Its good, because he hardly talks about his daughter...but still...one of his special attacks is throwing pictures of his wife and aughter and people to kill them yelling "Elicia!!!!!!!!" (sp?!)

But...I still hate Edo more.
Automne
Ah GaluxKitty said everything for me! ohmy.gif The more I hear people complaining, the more I dislike the guy... Strange, huh? I still like him though but really that's all. When I watched the anime and read the manga, he really made me laugh, but God, after what happened to him, I was really surprised to see so many people angst about it. He didn't have anything special for me...
Full Metal Elf
Shou Tucker!! Ugggh! What he did....I will never forgive him!
Radical Alchemist
Thing is, I thought Tucker (That little girl's vvoice got annoying after a while, I sorta wanted to kill her myself though, that's not the reason) was pretty cool... XD I might be losing my mind... You know who else rocks? Bido the lizard chimera.... But, anyways... >_> yup...
Chopper Enthusiast
Now, I can see why some people may not like Anime Barry.
But would someone mind telling me how anyone could hate manga Barry.(If anyone was voting for Manga Barry)

Must be all you people who obsess about Riza and Roy being together.
Full Metal Elf
Hehehe happy.gif Barry the Chopper was crazy!!! I liked him, yes, he killed people and such, but hey....he was a great bad-guy. I have to read the Manga Barry, I have only seen the Anime Barry.

But of all the characters I still hate Shou Tucker the most....but Pride is up there on my list....there's just something evil about Pride.....happy.gif
Automne
QUOTE(Chopper Enthusiast Posted Today @ 01:31 PM)
But would someone mind telling me how anyone could hate manga Barry.(If anyone was voting for Manga Barry)

People who hate manga!Barry just because he 'got between' Riza and Roy are, in my opinion, stupid obsessed fans...luckily, I never saw it anywhere. I'm found of Manga!Barry and I wish Anime!Barry would have got more screentime too because he was a very funny character... especially in his madness! XD
Tombow
QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Oct 17 2005, 03:34 PM) [snapback]300908[/snapback]

Hehehe happy.gif Barry the Chopper was crazy!!! I liked him, yes, he killed people and such, but hey....he was a great bad-guy. I have to read the Manga Barry, I have only seen the Anime Barry.

Men, if you'd only seen anime Barry and you are already a Barry fan, you will be super delighted to get to know manga Barry!! He is to die for! (yap, that's a pan. laugh.gif )

I, too don't care for Tucker. His quiet darkness feels very creepy, unlike the open wackiness of of Barry, like I'd never know how deep/or shallow Tucker's madness really is.
Shou tucker :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif [size=7] mad.gif
GaluxKitty
QUOTE(Chopper Enthusiast @ Oct 18 2005, 06:31 AM) [snapback]300906[/snapback]

XD I love manga Barry, and I'm a Royai fan (heck, Riza's my favourite character). It's more the fact that Riza didn't really have the reaction for a romantic relationship with you know... a soul. Plus the whole murder thing may have put her off a bit.

But yeh; as I've already said, I love Barry. XD
theothersin
....What person do I hate the most.... Shou Tucker! Demented, evil man!
Tombow
Dante is pretty selfish and evil, too.
blackrider76
for me its a tie between kimbly, dante, and archer
they are all evil-annoying
i dont hate shou tucker that much because he wasnt as evil as in the manga
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.