Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(~Envy™~ @ May 27 2005, 05:56 AM)
awwww i'm hated tongue.gif

oh btw i picked Al

dumb side kick
[snapback]180436[/snapback]

There are no words.

No.freaking.words.

I'm not much of a character hater. Aside from the characters that were never really meant to be liked in the first place, like Basque Gran, I can appreciate all of the characters for what they are.
animefangirl
i hate shou tucker couse he made the cutest lil girl ever into a chimera plus me and nina share the same name ! whyd he have to do that toher? sad.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
I went with Archer. He really does not have any redeeming qualitys what so ever. He's not even a good villian. At least Dante is a some what good villian, and Envy an excellent one, other wise they would suck just as bad.
CodeAlchemist
If there is any character I would just love to jump into the screen and force my fingers into his jugular vein while straingling him, it would have to be Shou Tucker. Nina was such a cool little kid, at that episode I was on the verge of crying, and I don't usually do that.
AlchemistCookie
I think...Wrath because he is an annoying little punk child and he stole Ed's arm and leg. Oh and Shou Tucker...He transmuted Alexander and Nina to create a talking Human-dog just for one tiny little thing which seems nothing compared to his own daughter! And Human-dog is not funny.
Fullmetal Fangirl
It's called Archer and its got a mechanical arm and it needs to die even though its already dead...

1. It likes war
2. It took Roys eye
3. It shot Riza too so yeah
4. Stuck up bastard who think's its just top-sh*t

aaaaaaaaah....thats off my chest xDDD
ling*
Basically I don't really HATE a particular character happy.gif
Sure some of them annoys me but I don't hate them.
-->characters which bother me (random order): Tucker, Archer, Kimbley, Fuhrer........um........let me think........Yoki........there're probably more but just couldn't think of it right now........
But again, they just annoy me, I don't really hate them sleep.gif
Automne
I voted Winry! Don't know why since now I regret and I want to vote for Tucker! Stupid awful gorilla-Chimera murderer! Ninaaaa...:cries:
The people from Xing even if they're not in the poll and... SCAR! I don't especially hate him but NO ONE I SAY NO ONE TOUCH MY LUST! NO ONE! See ya! biggrin.gif
Satsuka
I chose Dante,but Tucker was definately a close second. I mean what kind of person would combine their daughter and their dog into a chimera. I miss Nina and Alexander *cries*
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
I HATE ENVY! HE KILLED ED!! (Thank god Ed was brought back to life...)
I HATE ROSE! SHE NEEDS TO BACK OFF ED AND GET OVER HERSELF!!
I HATE SHOU TUCKER! THAT SICK PERSON DID THAT TO HIS OWN DAUGHTER!!
I HATE SCAR!!! HOW DARE HE LAY A FINGER ON WINRY'S AND MY AMAZING, HEART-STOPPING, BREATH-TAKING EDWARD!!! (*sigh* I love his smile and grin...)
I HATE....GREED! (see reasons for me hating scar)
Automne
hum, I'm not a mod, but can you please be aware of spoilers Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_* ? biggrin.gif There's people who didn't see the end of the serie yet so don't spoil it for them! smile.gif
Lyndsie_Elric
Yes... please... -.-; I hate Rose. She's overly religious and stupid... -stabs Rose plushie-
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
*throws fist in the air* YOU GO LYNDSIE_ELRIC! Now let's try stabbing the actual Rose cuz I wanna help! biggrin.gif

sad.gif Oops...SinLuxuria, I'm sorry...didn't mean to release my anger of the spoilers like that. But hey! I haven't even seen the rest of FMA, but I know those events happened cuz I read bunches of spoilers...but haven't seen the rest of the show at all, cuz...*sniffle*...I can't...BUT I WON'T SAY ANYMORE SPOILERS AGAIN! biggrin.gif
Satsuka
ROSE HATERS UNITE!
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
YEAH!!
Random Person
As weird as this may sound the character that bugs me the most is that officer from "The Phantom Thief." As Ed said (possible spolier) "He just kept on talking about the same things over and over for 3 hours straight, he probally wears that hat to hide the hole in his head."
Random Person
Oh yeah! and that one guy in episode 26. (the one that wanted to buy that weapon) Srry for double posting, my computer did something weird and It posted twice. So I edited this one. unsure.gif
Satsuka
No double-posting.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Did you people even see FMA? Rose was never interested in Ed and fanfics don't count.
Satsuka
Yes, I've seen the whole entire series,and I haven't read any Ed x Rose fics before.
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
Envy's lil' miniskirt: lololololol, I luv that name of yours, but it's not the fact that Rose wasn't interested in him. Some keep saying Ed was suddenly attracted to her along the series or something. JUST HER BEING THERE AND GETTING ED TO PAY ANY ATTENTION TO HER TICKS ME OFF!!! mad.gif Ed's mine and Winry's love!!
Electrastar
I don't know if I replied to this post or not...but anywho...
My hated character isn't even on this poll, it's Izumi Curtis (aka the sensei). She just aggravates me to a point where I skip all the parts she's in half the time...I just don't like her personality, how she thinks she's high and mighty when she made the very same mistake a couple of kids made. She really shouldn't preach out loud and she uses violence way tooooo much for my taste...I hate Envy as well, but I dislike her even more... mad.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
@Guest:

Ok, I get it now.

*walks away, whistles*
I gotta say, Tucker. I mean killing that many people that you obviously care about. I mean really, at least alot of killers don't know or don't care about the people the kill but Tucker obviously did. (I won't give any proof for those who haven't gotten that far, but if you keep watching you'll understand later in the series.)
icy dragon
tucker...he just bugs me
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
Shou Tucker is a psycho. I hate him more than anyone else in FMA. No actually him and Envy share #1 on my list.

I hate all who lay a finger on Ed (Rose I don't hate her anymore, she's "whatever" to me) or do those crazy things to their own family!!

Tucker shame on you for doing that to your own wife, your daughter and your dog!! How could you!? There's nothing more painful than losing a child or close person to your heart! Crazy wacko! Even my mom was sad at that fact!! ....If only you knew how rare that is for my mom...everything is just a cartoon so she doesn't really care if somebody gets hurt or dies or something in a cartoon, but what Tucker did got her. RARITY ON LEVELS OF RARITY!!

Tucker is voted most here. Interesting and reasonable.
Grengo
People actually hate Kimblee!? 0_o

HOW CAN YOU HATE KIMBLEE!??? He's got to be.... I dunno... one of the coolest anime characters ever. That guy is nuts!

And to the 21 people who hate Rose.... *shakes fist*

Opinions are opinions, of course, but that irks me >.<

EDIT: For the record, I voted Envy dry.gif [spoiler] Killing Hughes and Ed is a no no in my book [/spoiler]
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
Grengo you are an EdxRose supporter huh? Oh boy.
Grengo
smile.gif One of the few. I generally have an open mind, though, so I like EdxWinry 'bout equally. Pretty much, if I think two peeps have good chemistry and the pairing makes *some* sense, then they have good chemistry and the pairing makes some sense *shrug*.

Hence why I'm all for EdxRose, EdxWinry, RoyxRiza, RizaxHavoc, ScarxRose, etc. etc. etc.

Hmm.... actually.... ScarxRose is not a bad option either dry.gif

EDIT: For the record, my Pretty much, if I think two peeps have good chemistry and the pairing makes *some* sense, then they have good chemistry and the pairing makes some sense *shrug*. comment kinda' shows why I'm against yaoi pairings in FMA. A lot of them just make absolutely no sense (especially Roy and Ed. Yeck mellow.gif ).
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
Um, okay! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I hate yaoi pairings! That's just sick!! Does that turn other gurls on or somethin' cuz for some reason a lot of gurls mostly suggest the yaoi pairings.
Grengo
It's a fangirl thing *shrug*. I suppose it's the result of hyperactiveness, too much sugar, and too much 'cute'.

It certainly makes scrolling down the pages in the FMA section a real pain. Seems like every other fic there's yaoi.... and incest >.< Disgusting.
Automne
Wow, Isiserah/Iyami! You hate all the people who attacked Ed? Then you must hate a lot of people *coughallthehomunculuscough*!
And please Grengo and Isiserah! No flaming! If some people like yaoi they like yaoi and they have their reasons! And we're not here to talk about it! We're here to talk about the character we hate the most! So please stay in the topic! biggrin.gif
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
YES! I DON'T LIKE THE HOMUNCULUS!!! (thank you for reminding me) ESPECIALLY HATE ENVY!! DAMN YOU MINI SKIRT-WEARING ENVY!! I throw a shoe at the TV every time I see Envy on it!!! He k-killed E...oooh, sorry I shouldn't spoil. I no like Scar that much either!! ....He...broke Ed's arm....and...and...almost...k-killed him....and...*chokes on tears*...he could've died and....*wipes tears away* Okay, I-I'm gonna be fine!!

...Sorry about the yaoi thing, didn't mean to flame....
Automne
Oh, my God you hate the homunculus?!! I think you and I are not going to get along! laugh.gif :mode BIG FAN of the homunculus ON: No, I'm just kidding. I don't really like Scar but actually I've no good reason (He dared to touch Lust and NO ONE touches MY Lust! And yes I'm a girl! tongue.gif )
Oh, for Ed's arm! That's fine! It's just one of the alchemist freak's automail! tongue.gif
Hey! Envy's mini skirt is sexy! If Roy met Envy and thought he's a girl, he'll certainly be ravished! laugh.gif
Tucker is a crazy half-gorilla half-human and Archer is a pale freak that looks like Terminator! tongue.gif And Kimblee is seeeeeeexxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Satsuka
I don't hate the homunculus,I LOVE the homunculus. It's just Wrath that I really don't like.
Chi21
He didn't Put Scar on there...Scar is Cool but he just bothers me for just being there you know?
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
....Actually to tell the truth, I just don't like Envy that much, or Scar. I don't really have much against the others, maybe, maybe not Greed. Scar's kewl though, but I don't have a reason to like him....I don't think... But Envy's scary, damn that voice is freaky!! my mom said she likes his clothes cuz they look egyptiain but only black. Though, she didn't know Envy was a guy...
Automne
Haha! Really Isiserah? Well, Envy's french voice is just perfect! He sounds like a rebellious teenager (boy!)! That just suits his personnality! For Scar...It is only because he touched my Lust...I hate his brother more!
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
LOLOLOLOL, really? french voice? LOLOLOL! I can truly imagine that!!! lolololololol, on I gotta see that. I wish they could've picked a better voice for Envy. It's hard to tell if he's a guy, a girl, or a he/she. His voice freaked me out when I first heard it! I had just barged in on the ep "Human Creation" (I think?) and I didn't catch it at 1:00 so I stayed up till 4:00 am to see it come on again, and I hear envy's voice for the first time. My jaw drops, and I'm thinking, "What the hell is this? why does he sound like a female drug attic?" IT SCARED ME!! Ed's voice is better. wub.gif

Envy...hm, I'm really starting not to hate him AS MUCH. *smiles evilly at Envy* We're becoming the best of friends? Aren't we??

Envy: *chained to the wall with bruises*.......

Me: See?
Automne
QUOTE(Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_* Posted Today @ 01:08 PM )
Envy...hm, I'm really starting not to hate him AS MUCH. *smiles evilly at Envy* We're becoming the best of friends? Aren't we??

Envy: *chained to the wall with bruises*.......

Me: See?

Hey, don't mess with MY sex slave! I'm the only one who can chaine him! laugh.gif
Saturn Stars
Wrath! Annoys the hell out of me forever, I will never change my oppinion. Lol, Al can annoy me sometimes aswell. But I don't hate him
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
SinLuxuria: blink.gif ......Okay. I just abusively killed him almost, but I'll take him down. *takes chains off Envy with eyes red* NOW SCRAM DOG!!!

Envy: *runs to SinLuxuria* SCARY!!!

Saturn Stars: laugh.gif My best friend loves Al, but she hates him when he's human!! She hates ED!!! She calls him "gay-braid!" For instance, one time we were watching the DVD, she says, "awwww, Cupcake," when she sees Al, and I say, "awwww, Eddie-kun," when I hear Ed talk. She glares at me and snorts, "Well I like the younger brother better than gay girly-braid Ed!" I snort, "Well I like the older brother better than squeaky toy-voice Al." she yells, "HIS NAME'S NOT AL!! IT'S CUPCAKE!!!!" blink.gif

Al's alright, but gees I can't even address him by Alphonse around my best friend cuz she immediately says his name is cupcake. Let's see...she calls Winry's dog "Chocolate chip," and she calls Nina's dog, "Muffin." She doesn't like Fullmetal Alchemist at all, but she likes these characters. She calls Nina lose for not sounding out her words right....lololol, yes, my bestest friend is weird, and hates Ed cuz she thinks he's incredibly ugly and gay.... laugh.gif mad.gif not true.
Satsuka
QUOTE(Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_* @ Jul 14 2005, 02:17 PM)
SinLuxuria:  :blink:  ......Okay. I just abusively killed him almost, but I'll take him down. *takes chains off Envy with eyes red* NOW SCRAM DOG!!!

Envy: *runs to SinLuxuria* SCARY!!!

Saturn Stars:  :lol: My best friend loves Al, but she hates him when he's human!! She hates ED!!! She calls him "gay-braid!" For instance, one time we were watching the DVD, she says, "awwww, Cupcake," when she sees Al, and I say, "awwww, Eddie-kun," when I hear Ed talk. She glares at me and snorts, "Well I like the younger brother better than gay girly-braid Ed!" I snort, "Well I like the older brother better than squeaky toy-voice Al." she yells, "HIS NAME'S NOT AL!! IT'S CUPCAKE!!!!"   :blink: 

Al's alright, but gees I can't even address him by Alphonse around my best friend cuz she immediately says his name is cupcake. Let's see...she calls Winry's dog "Chocolate chip," and she calls Nina's dog, "Muffin." She doesn't like Fullmetal Alchemist at all, but she likes these characters. She calls Nina lose for not sounding out her words right....lololol, yes, my bestest friend is weird, and hates Ed cuz she thinks he's incredibly ugly and gay.... :lol:  :angry:  not true.
[snapback]213686[/snapback]

Your best friend is so wierd.
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
lol, actually, most of the time she's purposely weird. She's one of the funniest people I know, and, actually we're both good at making a few jokes to have our friends dyin'. But she's always been there for me and always had my back. She's a great friend and besides FMA, we are like sisters. BUT THE ONLY THING US SISTERS CAN'T AGREE ON ARE THESE TWO BROTHERS HERE!! Hm...I'm actually gonna try to bring her up here soon.
Karo
hehe, wow. Now I know what weird is. But the characters I hate the most are Dante and Shou Tucker. They both piss me off.
Paperclips
I....HATE...ENVY. HE/SHE/IT KILLED HUGHES. AND SOMEONE ELSE I LOVE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPOILER TAG. ENVY NEEDS TO DIE. AND GET A DEFINATE GENDER.
meg08
Kimblee, he just got so annoying after awhile.
Aog
I hate Shou Tucker.
I mean he killed his own wife and kid.
KITTYKITTYBANGBANG
Tucker is sooooooooooooo selfish! mad.gif
Mikage_Elric
What? no roy? man that sucks. i really hate him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.