Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
shamanmedium
Well... I don't really "HATE" anyone in the series, just REALLY dislike.

Frank Archer, because he's obsessed with his militaristic duties; really unhealthy.

Kimbley, Barry, and Envy, because they're psychopaths.

Shou Tucker, because he's nuts and turned his daughter into a chimera.

Dante, Shes a slut, psycho, and selfish bitch.

and...

Roy Mustang, because HE KILLED BRAD!!! *Hammers him into the ground with a 1 ton hammer, ala' Tira Misu from 'Sorcerer Hunters'*
The Colonel's Girl
WINRY!!!!
Saturn Stars
Hahahaha... you forgot Wrath... I want to kill that little grrr! Everytime he starts whining like a little baby! *Help me* dry.gif
sam
lust and winry. h8 em. love envy
LoMXD
My lisst of hates/crazy people that bother me

1. Tucker(NINA WAS SOOO CUTE AND HIS OWN DAUGHTER HIS DAUGHTER!!!!)
2. Scar(kill for what purpose? it woint bring everyone back.)
3.Envy (HOW DARE YOU TREAT ED THE WAY YOU DID YOU PATHETRIC BASTARD!!)
ScarredSweetheart
My reasons for hating th epeople I do:
1. Winry: shes annoying and keeps getting Ed into dangerous situations (Because going up to strange peoples trucks is SUCH a good idea)

2. Dante: shes just sick and WRONG.
Jellybean
Tucker and Dante did some detestable things, but I can't really hate them. They fit nicely into the storyline and were effective as characters. The incident with Tucker was so heart-breaking; it was one of the best episodes in the whole series. Dante made a pretty cool villian with her whole god-complex, too. What can I say, they were good at being bad.
I voted for Roze, because she, on the other hand, was annoying and useless. She fulfilled her purpose in the first two episodes, as sort of a personification of the psychological human need to believe in something they can depend on in order to live, and that was pretty well done, but why did she have to show up again later? She's exactly the kind of person I hate in the first place, and then she shows up as some sort of Virgin Mary archetype, and then as a weird, half-assed love interest for Ed and Al. (Where did that come from, anyway?) And then she conveniently spaces out while the important stuff is happening. Blah. Sorry to rant, I just really wish they had left her out of the end of the anime.
Keiosu
I hate Roze. She is so damn annoying. She really has no purpose in the whole series, but she keeps showing up. She believes everything she is told and doesn't even think for herself. I just want to strangle her for being such a damn idiot!
yannathedemonalchemist
i voted for shou tucker because of what he did to nina and alexander.......cya all soon......
The Sprite Alchemist
Well, this is my first post, so yay!

But seriously, my least favorite would have to be Gluttony...

He gets on my nerves quite a bit... with his constant... eating people.
Le Monkey
WHO THE HELL CAN HATE THESE???

Alphonse Elric
Winry Rockbell
Scieszka
Roze
Zarpia
I hate Dante and Tucker
LILYCHANG8
Tucker is like creepy...(Uh...) ph34r.gif
miss_neko
QUOTE(le monkey @ Apr 12 2005, 03:17 AM)
WHO THE HELL CAN HATE THESE???

Alphonse Elric
Winry Rockbell
Scieszka
Roze
[snapback]151048[/snapback]

me. i was ok with her at first but not anymore o.0
LunarMoon
Spoilers all the way
-
-
-
-
-
Like many people, I dislike Wrath, not because I don’t understand him but because he comes off as a brat. I do feel sorry for him but the way he treated his own mother was extremely annoying. Ed didn’t even appear to hate his father after he got to know him more. Izumi basically began to treat him kindly but he still wanted to kill her. My opinion of him may change in the movie.

As for Envy, I really just can’t hate him. His relationship with Ed and Hollenheim is extreme interesting and I look forward to seeing him in the movie. I also like how Envy is basically Edward’s “dark side”. They both were abandoned and left with their mother, they both disliked Hollenheim, both of them have anger issues (You really have to wonder if they’ve somehow inherited hormonal problems from Hollenheim’s side), and both act on impulse.
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
agrees with Miss Neko!

*ok whos the wise guy who hates barry the chopper and al!!!!!!!!!!*
Edo-mame
WTF, Al is hated more than Kimblee?! There really is no god sad.gif I voted for Envy because I really hate that bastard, and if you include all the characters he would still get my vote. But why isn't Scar on there... he was pretty dumb too for most of the show.
Aoko-chan
I'm a wrath - hater. He's so annoying, and a pain. I actually want to bash my moniter up when I see him.
Fresh_Coffee
If you are a wrath hater I sugget going to the wrath haters topic. (=
Electrastar
My most hated FMA character isn't even listed here. I dislike Izumi very much. I just hate how she thinks she's all high and mighty when she made the same mistake that a couple of kids made. She should have known better yet she still preaches people around like she knows evreything. She also hates the military, somebody has to protect the people rather she likes it or not, and if it means using alchemy, so be it. And I hate how she smacks Ed and Al around all the time, honetsly, I wish somebody would beat her up once and for all and put her out of her blood coughing misery....(yup, I hate her that much.)
Kerithor
I'm going with Envy. He's such a SHE... Although to a lesser extent than Freiza in Dragon Ball Z.
Yamato145
I picked Dante just because!
Shou was a prick though ... but his storyline was a tearjerker so he didnt get my vote
Mustang's Apprentice
I hate Tucker, he's some kind of evil demented freak who cares more about science than his family.
ALlover1
i picked Tucker, it's not fair that he turned his only family into Chimeras!!*sob...sniff*
(whoever chose Al, he's not annoying, and u should know that he does practically everything for a good reason sleep.gif )
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED}
I hate Tucker for what he did to nina but i also hate Rose fore just standing there and watching emotionless in the last ( or was it second to las ) episode
Morgri
Every single member of the Homoculi (whatever they're called) group. There as annoying as crap, and bother me alot sleep.gif
seguchi_trevvy
Roze. She just bothers me, for no reason whatsoever.
Fayt
Barry the chopper mad.gif He is a pain in the neck by letting Al think he is fake and makes him punch Ed.
Slashrose1010
I can't pic... I hate Wrath...a lot! How dare he hurt my Lust?!! Also, Dante is a super biatch. Archer is just a total and complete bastard... Even more so than Kimbley O.o But I guess I hate Wrath the must for killing Lust and aiding Ed in killing Sloth *my 2 of my 4 top Humonculi*
Merc
Frank Archer was really unecessary in my opinion, they could've stood to have left him out of the plot. The only real point to his character was to...

[spoiler] take out Roy's left eye and a small chunk of his face; all while looking like a cross between an albino and a Gundam. [/spoiler]

~Merc
empty
Its hard to say, but I'd have to place Shou Tucker at the top of my list. He's so despicable, so low, so creepy, so slimy - he's the character that I absolutely love to hate.

Greed is another character I love to hate, though. The fact that he shot Hughes while in Gracia's form just makes me despise him, and yet, at the same time, he's so cool huh.gif

And Rose, bleh, just from the 1st 2 episodes, her ignorance annoys me.

And Barry, oh, he's so creepily cool, you just have to take interest in a psychopath like him, yet what he did to Al makes me glad he's dead. Hell, what he did to all of them. But his torment of Al stands out the most - its one thing to break somebody down physically, but its another to destroy their mentality.

They'd be my top 4.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(empty @ May 16 2005, 09:58 PM)
Greed is another character I love to hate, though.  The fact that he shot Hughes while in Gracia's form just makes me despise him, and yet, at the same time, he's so cool huh.gif

I beleive Envy was the one who shot Hughes in the form of his wife... seeing as how Greed is the ultimate shield, not shape-shifter laugh.gif But yeah, I kinda hate Envy for that, but I still wub him and Hughes at the same time O.o

I don't see how anyone could hate Greedo-san though tongue.gif He is so cool and wasn't a complete bastard... Especially since he was so close to his comrades. Poor Martel [spoiler]had to get stabbed by that bastard, Pride.[/spoiler]
Sonic-Teal
I hate ENVY! ENVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Then next is that mother Fing bastard Ed, I mean I hate Dante hehehehehehhehe yeah right ph34r.gif
silver bg
how can you hate envy
but i hate frank...i wish he was dead mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
POTOPHREAK
SHOU TUCKERRRR!! GRRRRR
[spoiler]
Nina was so cute and nice... and alexander. I loved Alexander!! Nina IS his daughter... Coldblooded and insane! mad.gif
at the scene when the chimera stopped Edo from killing tucker, I really wanted to hop into the TV and finish tucker off myself[/spoiler]

EDIT: 50th post, Apprentice biggrin.gif
Murasaki
...I just had to vote for Archer... He just bugs me...

(Although, I almost voted for Sheska... happy.gif;; )
Sonic-Teal
QUOTE(silver bg @ May 16 2005, 07:52 PM)
how can you hate envy
but i hate frank...i wish he was dead  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
[snapback]173806[/snapback]

How can I hate Envy how can I hate Envy? I have a lot of reasons, one he shot Hughes. Two he is always complaining about stuff just shut up. And 3 he taight Wrath to be evil so I dont hate Wrath anymore I hate Envy. God I wish he would die, please let him die in the movie PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Sonic-Teal @ May 17 2005, 11:37 AM)
how can you hate envy
but i hate frank...i wish he was dead  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

How can I hate Envy how can I hate Envy? I have a lot of reasons, one he shot Hughes. Two he is always complaining about stuff just shut up. And 3 he taight Wrath to be evil so I dont hate Wrath anymore I hate Envy. God I wish he would die, please let him die in the movie PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!
[snapback]174075[/snapback]

awwww i'm hated tongue.gif

oh btw i picked Al

dumb side kick
Phyco girl
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ May 16 2005, 06:45 PM)
I can't pic... I hate Wrath...a lot! How dare he hurt my Lust?!! Also, Dante is a super biatch. Archer is just a total and complete bastard... Even more so than Kimbley O.o But I guess I hate Wrath the must for killing Lust and aiding Ed in killing Sloth *my 2 of my 4 top Humonculi*
[snapback]173767[/snapback]

I agree with the Wrath thing because I hear how whiney he is. [spoiler]Plus he stole Ed's limbs and killed Lust.[/spoiler]
Fullmetal Fangirl
Well, i reckon hes vute! [as in puppy cute not..."zomg, so dam sexy"]
until he turns "supah dupah ubah evil homocunlus"

He eats too fast too...

and Frank...*shivers* Ill....kill....you....!!

Ok...number:

1: he likes war, he luvs starting them too
2: he shot Roy and now half his face is missing
3: shot Riza too...in the arm...goddamit, leave them ALONE!

and yeah..well...hes dead...thanks to Riza. Hurray!

*celebrates someones death*

thats not very nice, but who cares.
Zarpia
they shoud have put wrath in there (stupid kid dry.gif )
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ May 27 2005, 08:56 AM)
QUOTE(Sonic-Teal @ May 17 2005, 11:37 AM)
how can you hate envy

[snapback]174075[/snapback]

awwww i'm hated tongue.gif

oh btw i picked Al

dumb side kick
[snapback]180436[/snapback]

ohmy.gif *gasps* You hate Al?! *falls on floor* Al hasn't done anything!! What's wrong with Al? He is not a dumb sidekick. I hate Envy mad.gif
[spoiler] He killed Hughes AND Ed!!![/spoiler]
Envy needs to DIE!...and so does Tucker.
[spoiler] Tucker used his own daughter to form a chimera! *sobs*[/spoiler]
POTOPHREAK
I don't understand why some of you can hate Al sad.gif
He sometimes is too naive and causes trouble, but he never wanted to do anything harmful.
Chibi Reina
I dislike Shou Tucker, Kimblee, and Archer. They all scare me. Espescially Tucker in his chimera form. And that whispering. The whispering scares me the most. It's like he's gonna jump out at you and tear you limb from limb any second.
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ May 27 2005, 09:19 PM)
ohmy.gif *gasps* You hate Al?! *falls on floor* Al hasn't done anything!! What's wrong with Al? He is not a dumb sidekick. I hate Envy mad.gif
[spoiler] He killed Hughes AND Ed!!![/spoiler]
Envy needs to DIE!...and so does Tucker.
[spoiler] Tucker used his own daughter to form a chimera! *sobs*[/spoiler]
[snapback]180969[/snapback]

not really i don't hate anyone or any character just picked al cause i knew people would be like ohmy.gif you hate al Grrr faints or how could you lol

and the reason why you hate Envy is one of the reasons why I like him so much laugh.gif

Tucker is just sad and pathetic
Art Alchemist
~FMAgurl~ - I agree with you about Tucker. When I was rewatching the series with a friend for her first time and it reached the episode with Tucker and Co., I was like "Urgh! Don't like you, buddy!" Then my friend and I were on the verge of tears and she was in shock when it reached the chimera explanation.

That's why I voted Shou Tucker, but I also really dislike Kimblee for what he did to Al later in the series, Archer because he's a pain in the butt who refuses to die, Wrath because he's a punk and numerous other reasons, and a few others. *sigh* So many characters who get on my nerves.

[slightly randomness]I'm surprise there are only a few votes on Winry, I was expecting some of the Ed fangirls/Winry haters to vote her off.[/slight randomness]
Chibi Reina
I'm kinda torn between hating Envy and liking him. I hate him for being a homunculus, I like him for his hairstyle, lol
Luceit Elric
All things considered, I hate Tucker the most. All of the other characters listed were detestable at times but still pretty acceptable(Except for Barry the Chopper, but then again, every anime/manga needs someone like him) . One note though, I HATE ENVY SO MUCH I'M GONNA KILL HIM IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE!!! I didn't vote for Envy because he's a Homonculus, I don't really expect him to be able to feel anything besides envy anyway, but Tucker is a human so he has no reasonable excuse. I only hate people for what they do. BTW, THOSE OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR AL, COME ON OUT I WANT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!!!
I_Love_Alphonse
For me it is a tie between Shou Tucker and Envy.
I hate Envy for killing Hughes, and from what I heard, he kills Ed too.
I also hate Shou Tucker because that jerk turned his own daughter and dog into a chimera! Nina was one of my favorite characters too, and Alezander was a cute dog.
I also really dislike Winry though. Her personality annoys me a lot.
Eh, also, I basicly hate all of the homonculus.
awwww i'm hated 

oh btw i picked Al

dumb side kick

What? *rages around* How dare you hate Alphonse Elric! he is the greatest character that ever existed! He is great!
Chaosblade
I would have to say either Wrath, Tucker or Lyla/Dante. Wrath because he is an annoying little cry baby who not only killed Lust, he stole Ed's limbs!! >.< Tucker because he sick and twisted and turned his own flesh and blood into a CHIMERA, for goodness sake!! And lastly, Dante bacause she not only helped kill Greed (Teme!! XS), she was the one that started this whole mess! Plus she's annoying too...>.>
And I agree with Omakase Shimasu, Archer seriously needs a hug...sleep.gif; And yes, unfortunately, he takes forever to die! XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.