Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Blade42
Except for Kenshin..I think, but it real sounds stupid in that anime.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 14 2004, 12:25 PM)
ALPHONSE! He and Wrath killed LUST! *Sobs*

why do you hate al?
Queen of the dammed
Anime al is a bit Naive sometimes... But manga Al is just plain cool...
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Dec 20 2004, 12:48 AM)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 20 2004, 05:24 AM)
It would be nice if subtitled anime could be aired instead of the dubs.  Children would actually LEARN TO READ, or have an incentive to want to know how to.  It would even be educational, and anime would not be frowned upon by ignorant parents any longer.

Yes!! Then anime would be EDUCATIONAL as well!!!!!!

My daughter prefers to watch shows in spanish rather than english. We have no Spanish background in our family, but she loves it. The same is true of the anime we watch together. She likes to listen to the japanese. At four, she can't read, but she can get the picture of what's going on based on voice intonation and facial expressions. Even when she's wrong, usually her version is better smile.gif.
Ed's_Girl
Kimbleeeeeeeeeee
Fresh_Coffee
Yah I wish they would show subtitle Anime instead of Dub, they totally destroyed Shaman King in my opinion. I hate hearing the kids in my school use the dub names too. Sometimes they screw up the whole plot but after a while you just get use to it some people just like it. It's nice to understand what the character is saying too instead of reading, but I like subbed more and hearing Japanese. The voice actors have more emotion and fit the character but it's my opinion I prefer subbed. By the way I hate Envy and Wrath. Wrath is annoying.
Queen of the dammed
I wonder whether Envy would become a she in the dub because of the skort....
water_alchemist
my vote would deff. go for shou tucker! i mean what kind of father would turn his own daughter into a chimera! it's just sick mad.gif
FullmetalFreek00
i agree ^! thats cruel! he duznt deserve to live!! mad.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Dec 25 2004, 03:29 AM)
I wonder whether Envy would become a she in the dub because of the skort....

...They had better not do that!! <-- Major Envy fan~

Besides, the main character in that stupid 'Hey Arnold!' cartoon has been wearing a skort for like the past 10 years, so why should they change Envy's gender... (well, technically I think it was supposedly a kilt or something, but whatever...)

And, if they did decide to do that, wouldn't the whole thing just backfire on them like the "Oro" they cut out of Rurouni Kenshin? (At one point of the anime Envy's gender becomes essential to the storyline, and they can't just cut out the entire scene...)

By the way I hate Envy and Wrath. Wrath is annoying.

Aww, but Wrath is so adorable!! laugh.gif <-- also a major Wrath fan~

And the votes seem to have swerved greatly in Shou Tucker's favor since the airing of episode 7 on Adult Swim...
Kitoky
Envy envy Envy!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!!

He called Edward and Alphonse's father a B*st*ard AND

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
*sobs* I hate him, hate hate hate.
Kihaku
Hah, so people are finally realising Envy's horridness;)
Kitoky: I understand you... I so felt like that after "the incident". Although I can tolerate Envy now.. I still don't like him.. and never will tongue.gif
No... I don't think Envy will made into a girl in the dub.. You can't have girls acting like that... tongue.gif just kidding.
I read that the dub isn't making major changes. That would be a pretty big change to me wink.gif
Queen of the dammed
Actualy, I know plenty of girls who act like that.... But no..... Envy as a female woudn't be right.... I mean all the other girls have quite developed.... er.... Chests....
water_alchemist
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Dec 30 2004, 09:44 PM)
Actualy, I know plenty of girls who act like that.... But no..... Envy as a female woudn't be right.... I mean all the other girls have quite developed.... er.... Chests....

lol true...when i first saw envy i thought he was a girl laugh.gif
vegita625
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Dec 29 2004, 11:18 PM)
~ Major Envy fan~

Seeing "Major Envy" like that makes me think of when he acted like someone in the military...

Kihaku
QUOTE(water_alchemist @ Dec 30 2004, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Dec 30 2004, 09:44 PM)

lol true...when i first saw envy i thought he was a girl laugh.gif

Yeah, my brother thought so too. biggrin.gif I automatically assumed that he was a boy wink.gif But my brother kept on arguing with me... There wasn't any proof about it at first..so it was just one argument(which I ended up winning of course wink.gif )

vegita: Yay! Another fun dialogue laugh.gif .
Queen of the dammed
Actually me and my sister had the same argument, though I was the person who was convinced that it was a she.....(My sister always sees these ambiguous people in Anime as 'he')
FullmetalFreek00
lol funny biggrin.gif i thought Envy was a 'she' too
monylovesEd
I just hate Roze,she's anoying to me.She and the baby! mad.gif
Next is Dante and then Al,he is just so dumb,because of him Lust died,
I realy liked Lust after she confesed she wanted to become human and
helped Ed,but stupid Alphonse had to ruin it all. mad.gif
phoenix dying
Envy is an important character cause he is the dead son of dante and hohenheim.
Sorry I still don't like Envy. I USE to tolerate him but like Kitoky and Kihaku after what he did in 25 I'm sorry I just don't like him. Wrath gets on my nerves , but I think I thought he was a girl but Envy I thought was a boy.
Fresh_Coffee
Sorry that was me above as guest I thought I was logged in.
phoenix dying
envy is a boy and so is wrath it just how there dressed!?!
water_alchemist
wrath and envy are both guys laugh.gif
hitokiri
yes i definately cant really condone what envy did (maes is #2 in my top 3 favs), BUT envy is the only homunculus that truly does things for himself (except for greed that is but he's not part of the homunculi crew really), not cause they were the orders. he does what he wants when he wants. that i can respect. also the final gate sequence with him was one of my favorites.
Shou-chan
I hate Envy the most, for what he did to Hughes. I had no idea so many people hated Tucker....I feel sad now...
Penguin
People like Kimblee, Archer, Scar and the like got annoying to me. =/
Meiwasu
dSGdk;sjgd. I hate. . ARCHER.. agj SO.. PALE!!! adlkjg.

I HATE HIM. HATE HIM!

Ninie
QUOTE(Meiwasu @ Jan 2 2005, 09:03 PM)
dSGdk;sjgd. I hate. . ARCHER.. agj SO.. PALE!!! adlkjg.

I HATE HIM. HATE HIM!

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN HE DIED. I REWOUND THE EPISODE AND WATCHED IT LIKE 80 TIMES. I GOT A VERY HAPPY FEELING WHEN HE WAS ALL SUCKED INTO THE RED LIGHT AND.. HAHAHAHA IT WAS GREAT.

But then he came back as TERMINATOR! >O agldjsdg.agd

sad.gif

I'm the POHA (Protector of Hated Characters), including: Rose, Archer, Kimbree, Barry, and Envy! Anyone else with me?
Omakase Shimasu
Here, here, Ninie! Especially Archer since he's become my second favorite next to Ed. ^^v (X3 I like his vampire-look, 'tis one of his many charms~)
miwoj
Shou Tucker!!! DAMN HIM!! HE SHOULD DIE IN SUFFERING FOR WHAT HE DID TO NINA! AAArgh!!! mad.gif I hate the most in the world! It was definitly the worst moment in my life. I couldnt sleep after that... sad.gif
Kaiko
On this poll, I say Envy, despite he's cool SOMETIMES, but he killed Hughes! I also think Wrath's annoying, plus he killed Lust and she was one of my favorite characters!
Fresh_Coffee
Someone else who hates wrath join the club!
Nemu
ROSE! Oh god I HATE HER.

She's this fanatic preacher-girl and she stole my friend's hairstyle and bleached it or something... and she's just.

Ed supposedly loves her?! NO WAY. He wouldn't be that delusional. XD

I just... HATE HER.
AliCat
I voted for Envy but I think I'm a product of design. You're supposed to hate him. Kind of wishing I could take that back and vote for Tucker now though.

Rose is VERY annoying though. I just hate the fact that she can't help herself to save her life (no pun intended, it's just a figure of speech). She just stands there and looks petrified, heaven forbid she actually try to do something, at least thats how it is in the anime. Even sweet little Al kicks some butt when he has to and Winry could easily take someone down with one whack of her wrench. I'm not a fan of terminally helpless characters that stand there and scream.

And Ed couldn't be so dillusional to love her, I have to agree. Thought she was cute at first maybe but not love her after he got to know her.
LoMXD
I hate Tucker because one, he's a lunatic two, he turned Nina into a chimera
(thinks to myself "how mean")
Full Flame Alchemist
I hate Wrath so much. But he's not there so I'm not voting!
Fresh_Coffee
Another Wrath hater. Maybe we should make a club for Wrath haters since there are a lot.
Joy to suffering
heh heh... people hate Tucker... too bad they killed him. I wanted to.
HOW could you hate AL?! I mean sure, he gets annoying, but, I mean, HE HAS NO DAMN BODY! poor little kid... You cant hate Al...
Bling_bling_Angel
I say Dante's a crazy ass punk girl... dry.gif
Jacen
I dont like wrath either... he complains and cries a lot.
Queen of the dammed
I wonder if he'll appear in the movie???
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Jan 19 2005, 08:52 AM)
I wonder if he'll appear in the movie???

Why not? Every movie needs a whiny cry baby tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
awww.. don't you hate characters like that though. If wrath was on the poll he would beat all of them by a mile.
hitokiri
QUOTE(arche @ Jan 19 2005, 10:08 AM)
Why not? Every movie needs a whiny cry baby tongue.gif

but thats what winry is for....
ἀρχή
Maybe we'll get Lucky and Winry will have to stay at the shop fixing automail dry.gif
Goha
QUOTE(arche @ Jan 19 2005, 05:29 PM)
Maybe we'll get Lucky and Winry will have to stay at the shop fixing automail dry.gif

Yeah!
-----------------------------
I hate Gluttony most, but he's not on the list. But... Why Al is here? Someone dislike him?
ἀρχή
I think some people don't like how Al can be manipulated or how he gets caught up in things. I like how Al is a bit more naive and it makes full sense. He really hasn't grown up the same way Ed has and given the stress he is under, it's natural for him to want to cling to something.

Gluttony's not too bad. I don't like his constant drooling.
Fresh_Coffee
Well Gluttony does want to consume everything so I think this design is perfect for his character.
ἀρχή
That's true, but I always feel like his saliva should be like acid and just burn everything on the floor as it drips.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.