Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Ed angel
I don't like roy dry.gif
Queen of the dammed
You might like him a bit more as you go on....
Kihaku
Argh! Not liking Roy! How can that be? *cries*. oh well..
Elric: I'm worried about you...
And exactly.. there seem to be quite a lot of people who hate someone else. Very few have voted for Envy actually, which surprised me. Envy was the only person, who I really loathed at first (yes I'm one of those who voted for Envy)...I don't "hate" him, but he's my least favourite character. If you've read through this topic I suppose you would have seen the resons for that. I won't forgive him for what he did to Hughes. tongue.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(Ed angel @ Dec 8 2004, 09:53 PM)
I don't like roy  dry.gif

*right eye twitching in anger*

check him out in the subbed/raw version then decide.....
xrninja
QUOTE(Ed angel @ Dec 8 2004, 02:53 PM)
I don't like roy  dry.gif

because you've only seen him in two episodes so far and he tricked your dear little angel, ed? two episodes is hardly enough time to reap enough hatred for a huge character in the series like roy.
Queen of the dammed
HE IS SOOOO HOT AS YOU GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD I thought he was okay at the begining, but as I went on.... OOOHHH THE HOTTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**HagaNe**
I HATE Tucker.. I HATE Him!!!!! I HATE HATE HATE!!!!!..... how He could make chimera with his daughter! and so sweet like Nina!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif
BakaOnna
QUOTE(Elric @ Dec 8 2004, 12:54 AM)
WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE HATE ENVY!!!!!! envy beats people up for the fun of it! iz coool and fun and violent! i am a violent child... biggrin.gif and i like it! biggrin.gif
i voted tucker cos he turned his daughter into a gremlin!(or furby, whichever you think is best laugh.gif )

the reason why ppl hate Envy is probably because of what he did to Ed in ep. 50. at least, that could be the reason for the Ed fangirls. don't worry, i don't hate Envy though. Envy's awesome!
Blade42
WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE HATE ENVY!!!!!! envy beats people up for the fun of it! iz coool and fun and violent! i am a violent child... biggrin.gif and i like it! biggrin.gif
i voted tucker cos he turned his daughter into a gremlin!(or furby, whichever you think is best laugh.gif )

Not many people hate Envy, actually a lot of people like him. Then, as BakaOnna said, he probably lost some fans after what he did to Ed...
Anyway, I voted Tucker.
Ailuro
Hey, Envy's my favorite homunculus. No hatin' here.
Blade42
Yep, he's my favorite homunculus too, he used to be my second, but now he's my first. Besides, only 4 people have voted Envy.
Ailuro
No one has voted Kimbley and he's almost exactly like Envy.
Personality-wise of course.
Blade42
why do people hate Al? besides the fact that he's annoying sometimes.
Ailuro
Hm.. I just noticed Ed isn't up there.
Blade42
I was gonna say something like that, and I would've voted for him too.
darkangelslayer
i hate tucker for doing that horrible thing 2 nina and alexander.i kept cursing at him when i was watching lasts night episode.
Blade42
Everyone should hate Tucker for what he did. He has no sense at all.
darkangelslayer
he only cares about money......y cant we all b like jesus!
Blade42
...because no one's perfect? I dunno...
hitokiri
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Dec 19 2004, 06:06 PM)
y cant we all b like jesus!

cause we're real?
Queen of the dammed
Hmmm.... I must agree with that bit..... (if there was Ed on ther, I would vote for him, just for the cheek of it)
GuestHole
No, cause billions of Jesus all over the world would be confusing.
Queen of the dammed
That too.... and It wouldn't be a very interesting world...
Blade42
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Dec 19 2004, 07:36 PM)
Hmmm.... I must agree with that bit..... (if there was Ed on ther, I would vote for him, just for the cheek of it)

I'd like to see everybody vote for Ed, because that would be fun...
Queen of the dammed
I wanna see the n00bs squirn.... (that's what you guy get for not giving Roy a chance...)
Quistis88
I hate AS Ed fangirls who diss Roy and start a myriad of nonsensical threads that I always end up deleting.

Oops, that's not on the poll.
Queen of the dammed
I keep asking the 'WHY???????" But the either don't answer me or that they give me some dumb answer like "HE TRICKED MY POOR ED!!!" or "HE TEASES MY POOR ED!!!!" or even "He's ugly", and don't give me any evidence of sustained argument!!! I mean yes, I like Ed too, but tricking Ed helped him, the teasing is just as an older brother would do to his younger sibling!!!! An yet they don't give him a chance and keep dissing him!!
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 19 2004, 10:07 PM)
I hate AS Ed fangirls who diss Roy and start a myriad of nonsensical threads that I always end up deleting.

Oops, that's not on the poll.

I noticed you earning your keep smile.gif.

to be honest, at some point in the series, just about everyone can be hated for some reason. Ed is sometimes just too cocky and stupid for his own good and just needs to suck it up and learn something. Roy is frustrating, but there's a lot more to him than his "controlling" Ed.

Anyway, as there are many others to hate, I still have to put Tucker up there the highest regardless of how much of a fad that is right now. Although I hated Tucker the most even after watching the entire series, so there's something there for me than just episode 7.
Queen of the dammed
Hmmmm yes, there are many thing you could hate every character for.... but I see no reason for dissing them so badly....
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Dec 19 2004, 10:42 PM)
Hmmmm yes, there are many thing you could hate every character for.... but I see no reason for dissing them so badly....

That's my point. Each character is so 3 dimensional that there is often good, bad and indifferent qualities to each. So, hating Roy just to hate him is stupid. Just like liking Ed because he's "cute" is stupid. There's more to the characters, so people shouldn't be so faddish about it and wait and see.

Sorry if I sounded like I was defending the Roy hate. I thought Roy was great and the fact that Hughes supported Roy gave me more confidence to believe that Roy had excellent qualities about him despite his "controlling" nature, so to speak.
Queen of the dammed
I like both Roy and Ed because they both have such unique persnalities.... that's why I don;t see why you should hate someone who's just appeared for 10 minutes in the show...
ἀρχή
Well, you have to admit that up to Episode 7, there is reason to distrust Roy, although nothing more than that. You can't make many more judgements. It really isn't until Episode 13 that you see the true Roy.

So, my prediction is that in 6 weeks, many people will have completely different opinions of Roy.
Blade42
yup, episode 13 will be the moment people think differently about Roy. A lot...
Queen of the dammed
I hope so... but I though Roy was cool when he first appeared.... But then in Ep 25 when
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
I fell in love with him...
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Dec 19 2004, 11:04 PM)
I hope so... but I though Roy was cool when he first appeared.... But then in Ep 25 when
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
he cried
I fell in love with him...

That's the one that will catch any stragglers out there smile.gif.
Queen of the dammed
I just hope the dub won't make him sound stupid..... BECAUSE THAT SCENE WAS SO SAD!!!!!!!!
Blade42
The dub will probably screw it up, actually.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Blade42 @ Dec 19 2004, 11:11 PM)
The dub will probably screw it up, actually.

That would be criminal. I still haven't heard his voice on the dub, and I'm afraid to even listen to it. Lately I've been getting annoyed at any anime dubs. I'd rather read subtitles than miss out on the voices.
Blade42
Same here. I've only liked one dub: Cowboy Bebop.
Queen of the dammed
Cowboy Bebop should have been the ONLY dub on this planet...
Blade42
Yup, it was a good anime too.
Queen of the dammed
So, Why can't the Americans just read the subs off the sceen? I mean you get the original voices...
Blade42
Good point, then they wouldn't lose as much money either...I think.. If I'm wrong, that's ok, cause I KNOW I lost my brain.
Quistis88
It would be nice if subtitled anime could be aired instead of the dubs. Children would actually LEARN TO READ, or have an incentive to want to know how to. It would even be educational, and anime would not be frowned upon by ignorant parents any longer.
Blade42
QUOTE(Blade42 @ Dec 19 2004, 11:37 AM)

Not many people hate Envy, actually a lot of people like him. Then, as BakaOnna said, he probably lost some fans after what he did to Ed...
Anyway, I voted Tucker.

I forgot to mention that Envy's practically my favorite character...not exactly though. I did actualy learn some words from subtitled anime...
Queen of the dammed
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 20 2004, 05:24 AM)
It would be nice if subtitled anime could be aired instead of the dubs.  Children would actually LEARN TO READ, or have an incentive to want to know how to.  It would even be educational, and anime would not be frowned upon by ignorant parents any longer.

Yes!! Then anime would be EDUCATIONAL as well!!!!!!
Blade42
Didn't she write that?
Queen of the dammed
Oh....=.=" Well there'll be less hate against anime.....
Blade42
Yeah.. I hate it when character I really like, gets their voice screwed up by an american voice actor...
Queen of the dammed
And that they change the lines to dumb it down for little kids...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.