Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Do You Hate Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 11 2004, 11:50 PM)
Seems grey to me as well. Vampirish almost. o_o

laugh.gif Makes me remember how I used to call him. "The Vampire" because - at the beginning - I always forgot his name. X3 If only he didn't have those clear baby blues (if it hadn't been for those I would've called him Albino-Boy)... Makes him seem innocent almost. smile.gif Or on drugs. biggrin.gif;;

QUOTE(Sapphire Alchemist Naur @ Nov 12 2004, 04:12 AM)
........can I change my vote?!

biggrin.gif;; That's what I've been asking for since a few weeks back. >__> Siezcka... (not only because she's so damn annoying but also because I can't seem to spell her name right, ever)
Kihaku
We were always commenting about how pale he was... Yup, we too called him the vampire tongue.gif , but we did know his name though. It still fits his chracter... sark creature of the night. Didn't he have red eyes too tongue.gif .
But what's wrong with Schieska(don't know how to spell that either). She's pretty funny at times. My brother always commented that she's exactly like me laugh.gif . kind of geeky and always with books. I wish I was as intelligent though. Sigh.
Omakase Shimasu
Well, my main gripe was her constant badgering with Roy...

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)

>__> Ugh... It's not really about her character, I think not... And nothing personal. If I did offend anyone by this, my apologies.

Eh? Archer's got red eyes? blink.gif
quistis
Roy Mustang, he's too ignorant of his chui's feeling

nah, seriously in order: Tucker, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath, Roze.
Boy, this anime is packed with irritating, if not despicable characters

that bomb alchemist should turn Gluttony to a nice H-bomb.
I've been seeing tons of sick thing in anime, Japan cinema like ichi the killer etc, genocide in Africa, etc. with the shield of apathy, but the episode w/ Nina and Tucker caught me off guard. Expecially since I did not guess what's happening at all.

So yes....Tucker is way on top of the list. One must be a saint or super-apathy if he/she couldn't hate that guy.
It's be interesting to see if Roy and Riza are able to maintain their composure had they been in the basement on that initial revelation of the chimera origin.
Omakase Shimasu
I don't hate the guy, especially not in the manga. So, that makes me............. A saint? ........ nah, I'm not. Not by a long shot. I go for the "super-apathy" for $100. biggrin.gif

And I think Gluttony's actually kinda cute. smile.gif Chubby... cute... gluttonous-lil'-brother-like. I felt extreme pity for him when he first appeared. >__> Blatney??
quistis
Chubby... cute... gluttonous-lil'-brother-like

ewwwwwwwww, lil brother who'd eat you...yeecchh
In the manga, Tucker does seem less evil and

btw, quick question...is the series manga-based or is the manga based on the series?

edit: thanks Ailuro
Ailuro
The manga came first so the series is supposed to be manga based, but the manga and series are very different from each other.
Queen of the dammed
Yeeeesh.....
So he MIGHT just one day be one of my most hated people.... but not yet....
Kihaku
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 12 2004, 02:00 PM)
>__> Ugh... It's not really about her character, I think not... And nothing personal. If I did offend anyone by this, my apologies.

Offending her is offending me since I'm just like her tongue.gif . Kidding, that's just what my brother said. Looking at it from that point though... how dare she butt into Roy's personal buisness!
I can't remember Archer that well... as a cyborg I thought his eyes kind of glowed red at times.
Ninie
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Nov 13 2004, 02:40 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 12 2004, 02:00 PM)

Offending her is offending me since I'm just like her tongue.gif . Kidding, that's just what my brother said. Looking at it from that point though... how dare she butt into Roy's personal buisness!
I can't remember Acher that well... as a cyborg I thought his eyes kind of glowed red at times.

Well, it like for me, sometimes Roze bashers kind of offend me, as I was stamped as her in the fm_a_stamp community. And I like her cool.gif But I don't mind too much.

Archer had blue eyes, but he lost one and when he became Hagane no Archer, it was replaced by a red one.
Omakase Shimasu
Still, I'm sorry, even though you don't mind too much. (Archer's the same with me, but it's hard to get offended each time someone's got something aweful to say about him, seeing he's #2 when it comes to "Most Hated Character"... <__< Sheesh...) And an fm_a_stamp community? Sounds pretty interesting. biggrin.gif Mind telling me more about it?

About the eyes: Aaah~ like that! biggrin.gif Thanks for clarifying.
Queen of the dammed
Is it just me or did Archer look like a zombie before the Terminator makeover?
RoyxRiza BigFan
most characters actually are quite ok once you know their profile indepth >_< some just make the main chars get better roles i think...without all those bad guys..no fullmetal alchemist rolleyes.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Nov 15 2004, 02:36 PM)
Is it just me or did Archer look like a zombie before the Terminator makeover?

@Queen: You mean the last time we see him... "whole"? blink.gif .... biggrin.gif Because he looks like a zombie -- practically all the time to me.

@RXR Big Fan: We'd still have Full Metal Alchemist, but it would be pretty boring. biggrin.gif;;
Queen of the dammed
I mean he looked so pale and sick and everything.... I MEAN WHO HAS GREY SKIN?????
Kihaku
I wouldn't say zombie... Because they're more like mindless puppets. Archer does think for his own and his movements aren't that... um slow... No, he's more of a vampire, or somebody... dead.
Evil characters make the story more interesting... sometimes it's even great to have someone you hate(drat that rhymes)... adds more personal feeling tongue.gif .
What would the plot be like without the evil characters????

EDIT: yeah... who has grey skin...unless they're dead or something... Smoking gives you that though... maybe Hovoc will get greyish kind of skin later on too????
Omakase Shimasu
Spoiler?

ph34r.gif Freaky.

Hmmm.. Maybe that's a sign of true evil? Ashen skin and... well. Argh, I dunno. Maybe they wanted to try something different. biggrin.gif Up till then everybody had the same tone of skin. Or something.

I wanna find out more about Archer. His background/history... >.< No fair.

EDIT: you write to fast. tongue.gif You saying Archer smoked? blink.gif He never seemed like a smoker to me... But we'll never know since he's just a side-character. >__> Who's only goal in life was to die. Ah well, it gives me more to work with whilst coming up with an Archer-centric fanfic. happy.gif
Queen of the dammed
Not like I don't like EVIL characters, it's just that did you notice that there's also a guy from RaXephon that looks kinda like him... and is also a bad guy...
Omakase Shimasu
Hehe, I think that's because BONES is also involved with this anime. biggrin.gif I've never seen it though, so I wouldn't really know the answer to that.
Queen of the dammed
well, it seems that all the characters that Bones designs look similar... hmm... I wonder if there would be a Kiba look-alike in the movie....
Omakase Shimasu
Kiba... *__* I certainly wouldn't mind if they did! Although... he already looks like someone from Cowboy Bebop... forgot his name. biggrin.gif;;
Kihaku
Yay! I want to see a Kiba look-alike!
hey... Cowboy Bebop... maybe I should see that(the reason why I started watching Wolf's Rain was because of Kiba... yeah I'm so shallow at times tongue.gif )
Omakase Shimasu
Man, I haven't seen any of these anime. I wanted to, because of the same reasons. biggrin.gif;; Kiba's such a hunk. *__* I'm getting way off-topic. (once again~~~)
quistis
I certainly wouldn't mind if they did! Although... he already looks like someone from Cowboy Bebop... forgot his name. ;;

u mean Vicious?
Kihaku
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 15 2004, 09:03 AM)
Man, I haven't seen any of these anime. I wanted to, because of the same reasons. biggrin.gif;; Kiba's such a hunk. *__* I'm getting way off-topic. (once again~~~)

Hey... another one like me biggrin.gif (don't get offended)
So you really didn't watch any of Cowboy Bebop or even Wolf's Rain? But you know Kiba... wink.gif

And dear... I too seem to be off topic(been already for some time)... I don't want to be off topic..
Um... back to topic: Even though this was a discussion about hating someone the most, I don't actually feel like I actually hate any of the characters... sure some are horrible, some I don't like, but well... I can't really bring myself to hate anyone... weird.... Anyway.. to think of who I voted for back then... Envy... I do think that he's cool as a character, and well developed from many aspects... but since he did what he did I would consider him the one I like the least.
Sometimes I even end up liking characters I have "hated".... Again... weird...
Omakase Shimasu
@quistis: Vicious is the vampire, right? Well... something like that, but the guy I'm talking about had dark hair. @_@ I haven't seen Cowboy Bebop, so I wouldn't know for sure.

@Kihaku: Yep, I know of Kiba because someone made these omakes with the Wolf's Rain crew. Terribly funny. It was about the innuendos made during the show of how all the characters wanted to get it on with each other. They did the same thing with Weiss Kreuz: Gluhen. laugh.gif I remember laughing myself silly and craving more madness. X3 (I started looking things up about Wolf's Rain afterwards, because Kiba had me entranced)

And I feel the same way about these characters. My opinions of them keep changing almost constantly (for instance Lust for what she did to Lujon -- but "poof" and my view of her changed). It's not funny anymore!! (Although I'll make sure Archer will never get dumped. wink.gif)
Kihaku
Hah... Pretty smilar situation with me. I saw a picture of Kiba and wondered "who is that?" Underneath read Kiba WR... so I went looking for Kiba and animes with those initials and ended up watching the whole series laugh.gif (actually just finished it today).

I have mixed feelings about Lust. After the "Lujon incident" I was shocked... I coud hardly take it.... actually for me, that was one of the most shocking scenes in FMA (if not the most shocking). But she started later to seem "most human" of the sins... I don't know... with all the memories and all... and wanting to become human.. I kind of pitied her.
And with Archer... first I was like"die freak!" but then I realised his purpose... he still had to die though. Weird that I like a chracter, but want him dead. I'm a freak myself tongue.gif .
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Well, to be honest I wanted Archer to die too. But for different reasons. I felt pity for him because he got turned into that monstrosity. Then he had to die by Hawkeye's hands. Lousy. It would've been so much better if he had gotten absorbed into the P.stone with all the rest.

Yes, Lust... I still dislike her for doing what she did to Lujon. (I honestly hadn't suspected she would do that... That whole episode was gruesome >.<) And... I didn't think much of her being most human of them all, because I couldn't really figure out what made her more human than the other Sins', actually. biggrin.gif;; Just thought she was kick-ass in the end. And talk about her end. I loved her end most out of all the Sin's ends, actually. Because [in a way] Wrath was right.
quistis
Omakase Shimasu: Bebop? Vampire? blink.gif eh?
Well, there's no vampire in bebop...and as far as dark-haired villain, there's one named Vincent in Bebop the movie, not in the series

hum, yeah, I think Lust is more likable in the anime than the manga

Archer freak me out when he appeared again as Terminarcher, although he seemed to like it tho. Nevertheless, if u're revived after losing half brain, u belong in a mental institution....so Hawkeye did put an end to his misery
xXAlphonseXx
Archer is ugly and crazy lol

WHY IS THERE 3 VOTES ON ALPHONSE?!?!?!?!??
If I find out who they are IMa smack em lol.. ALPHONSE RULES!!!
Ninie
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 15 2004, 12:46 PM)
Still, I'm sorry, even though you don't mind too much. (Archer's the same with me, but it's hard to get offended each time someone's got something aweful to say about him, seeing he's #2 when it comes to "Most Hated Character"... <__< Sheesh...) And an fm_a_stamp community? Sounds pretty interesting. biggrin.gif Mind telling me more about it?

About the eyes: Aaah~ like that! biggrin.gif Thanks for clarifying.

I'm sorry it took time for me to answer! >.<

But, yeah, the comm, http://www.livejournal.com/community/fm_a_rating .

You fill out a survey and post it with a picture or two of yourself, and the people can vote for who they think you are like... My entry is here happy.gif http://www.livejournal.com/community/fm_a_rating/947.html
xXAlphonseXx
oo dats pretty cool. I might try it..
Kihaku
I liked to see Riza kill an evil guy(who did need to be relieved from his pain) and without Archer there wouldn't have been that dramatic scene with Roy and Riza wink.gif
Hmmm.... if Archer had been just absorbed as everyone else he wouldn't have been such a cool and eccentric character. Surviving something like that and making a comeback gave him more significance biggrin.gif .

It seemed to me that because Lust had those memories about her past self and the will to become human that she was the most human of the sins...and she seemed to be a "good guy" at the end...But I don't know...
Yeah... I also liked her more in the anime even though she did that thing to Lujon(waaah... that episode made me cry sad.gif ) Although her demise was more dramatic in the manga wink.gif .

Ninie: hey, that's cool! I wish I had a scanner(and know how to use it) ...
*wonders what character she would be*...
Omakase Shimasu
@Kihaku: Yeah, but since I don't exactly like Hawkeye I was pretty much against Archer's death -- seemed to me like that was his only purpose to revive him. An RxR moment. laugh.gif;; Cool that he was one of the survivors, sucks that he became an android. -__- Maybe if he had survived and became good as well? rolleyes.gif ....nah! He wouldn't be Archer that way. tongue.gif

@Ninie: *__* That's so cool! ....too bad I don't have a LiveJournal, though... I don't exactly have the money to pay and I heard someone needed to invite you as a friend in order to get one for free? @_@

I guess they'd stamp me as a Siezcka. >.< Siezcka with long hair, that is... >__>
Kihaku
Archer might have had other purposes, but well... that is the most obvious tongue.gif *trying to imagine a "good Archer" but not succeeding*

Oh that thing costs? Well, I know anyway that I'm Siezcka laugh.gif
(yeah.. that annoying busybody) rolleyes.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Yes, you get more priveleges with a paid account, or so I heard. biggrin.gif If it was free I'd have registered long ago. laugh.gif

>.< Good!Archer kinda defeats the guy's purpose of being, huh?

Oh, another Sciezcka? Cool, then I'm not the only one! biggrin.gif
Ninie
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 16 2004, 01:42 PM)
@Ninie: *__* That's so cool! ....too bad I don't have a LiveJournal, though... I don't exactly have the money to pay and I heard someone needed to invite you as a friend in order to get one for free? @_@

I guess they'd stamp me as a Siezcka. >.< Siezcka with long hair, that is... >__>

No, it's no paying...
Omakase Shimasu
What?! No pay?? ph34r.gif How on earth do you get a LiveJournal then? I tried in the LJ main age, but I didn't get nowhere fast.

Ehe, sorry for misleading you, Kihaku! biggrin.gif;;
For me, I hated Envy man... cos of how he turned Wrath into an evil monster and he killed Edo in the end!!
Fire_from_Ashes
I hate Roze. I think she's definitely one of the more disposible characters in the series. She just really really bothered me and I couldn't wait for her to leave the scene.

I hate that girl. SO ANNOYING!!!!!!
RaistlinMage
The person I hate the most wasn't a choice on the poll. He is King Bradley. He immediately became my most hated when he
. If not him, then I'd pick Kimbley. That guy was just a prick in the worst ways.
Kihaku
Kase: No prob. It wouldn't have made much difference anyway.. the scanner thing and I know who I am... tongue.gif us Sceizckas have got to stick together wink.gif and watch out for the haters... Yup, no place for "goor Archer"

Oh yes, the Fuhrer... I actually liked him until he did what he did(and what was the use of that anyway!) in the last ep....
Ninie
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 16 2004, 10:46 PM)
What?! No pay?? ph34r.gif How on earth do you get a LiveJournal then? I tried in the LJ main age, but I didn't get nowhere fast.

Ehe, sorry for misleading you, Kihaku! biggrin.gif;;

https://www.livejournal.com/create.bml

You just have to select Free Account when they ask you. It's a little complicated to adjust your things, but just play around, that's what I did.
Omakase Shimasu
@Kihaku: Thanks for your forgiveness. biggrin.gif Poor Archer.

I still like Bradley actually, but I wouldn't know why. I can't find it in me to hate him, even though what he did was completely uncalled for. biggrin.gif;; Maybe because he was a true Sin - the all-around badguy - truly evil to the core.

@Ninie: Thank you~ *__* I love tinkering.
Sycia
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 17 2004, 10:53 PM)
I still like Bradley actually, but I wouldn't know why. I can't find it in me to hate him, even though what he did was completely uncalled for. :D;; Maybe because he was a true Sin - the all-around badguy - truly evil to the core.

Hmmm I liked Bradley too... :X I'm a sucka for villains who can toy with people like that. :X
Omakase Shimasu
X3 Like Envy. I don' think either of them know the meaning of good and innocence.
Sycia
They do~ They do~ And they know how to make full use of it. :P
Omakase Shimasu
XDDDD

I know this seems unfair to Lust, but Lujon's fate was tougher to swallow. ^ ^;;

I'm just so relieved Envy wasn't killed off in the end. He still has a chance for a worthy death! Poor Bradley-kins on the other hand... biggrin.gif;;
Queen of the dammed
THERE'S STILL THE MANGA FOR OUR DEAR BELOVED FUHER BRADLEY!!!!!!!! XDDDD
Sycia
:D That's true! *Runs to go read, remembers homework, groans, and drags self to work-table...*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.