Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Like Cheese? If So, What Kind?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2
B00b
<Resist the temptation to close the thread because of excess n00bness. Edit the thread title from "Cheese, DO YOU?" to "Do you like cheese?? If so, what kind?" to see if the thread has any recycle value. ^^ 04/18/07 ~Tombow>

WQHO LIKES CHESES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 i LUVE CHESEE!!! LOLOLOLOL LMAOF!!!!!1111111
fullmetal_4eva
Ahhh! n00b!!!! It burns!!!!
B00b
DON":T YOU LIKE CHEES!?????????!!?!?!?!?!1111111111111111111111
ed's numbuh 1 fan
I LIKE CHESEE TOO BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dies with my sis cause of the n00bish-ness wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
fullmetal_4eva
Sure I like cheese! biggrin.gif
B00b
yay! PEOPLE SLIKE CHEESE`11111!!!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
yeah chesse is great
fullmetal_4eva
We just don't like your grammar wink.gif
B00b
CHGESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 121111111YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAoFIFFfF!!!!
fullmetal_4eva
*twitch* please stop
Quistis88
TYPE COHERENTLY, STOP USING LETTER-REPETITIONS, AND LEARN TO SPELL, OR I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD.

I love cheese as well.
mei_tenshi
Yes. I like cheese. I also like proper grammar and spelling. If I start associating bad grammar and spelling with cheese, and end up hating cheese, I would be one unhappy ex-cheese-lover.

:edit:
Quis' red text and capitalization combo scares me. ph34r.gif
fullmetal_4eva
Yay! Quistis to the rescue! laugh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
yay for cheese(i spelled cheese right yay!)i love cheese SO much lets all sing the cheese song wink.gif
B00b
u peOple hatess me!!1111 sad.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 8 2005, 09:32 PM)
Yes. I like cheese. I also like proper grammar and spelling. If I start associating bad grammar and spelling with cheese, and end up hating cheese, I would be one unhappy ex-cheese-lover.

Well said, same here.

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 8 2005, 09:32 PM)
Quis' red text and capitalization combo scares me. ph34r.gif

Yes, that is the general idea. smile.gif

QUOTE(fullmetal_4eva @ Sep 8 2005, 09:33 PM)
Yay! Quistis to the rescue! laugh.gif

I haven't rescued anything. laugh.gif

QUOTE(B00b @ Sep 8 2005, 09:34 PM)
u peOple hatess me!!1111 sad.gif

TYPE PROPERLY AND WE WON'T HATE YOU.

To stay on topic, what kind of cheese do you fellow cheese-lovers like? I enjoy most kinds of cheddar myself.
fullmetal_4eva
We don't hate you.... just use correct grammar! smile.gif
B00b
uh... like... this??
fullmetal_4eva
Yes!!!
Quistis88
QUOTE(B00b @ Sep 8 2005, 09:36 PM)
uh... like... this??

Yes, like that. Keep it up with the attempts at good spelling, punctuation, grammar, and all other basics of the English language, and no one will accuse you of living up to your alias.
B00b
Yaaaaay! im not a loser!!!!
fullmetal_4eva
Now, don't you feel better?! tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
my favorite is fresh motzzerella(sp) and in fact i'm eatting it right now ^^ and we don't hate you we just hate your grammar biggrin.gif
B00b
okay... ill try to have more better grammer!!
Quistis88
We're actively trying to stay on topic in YOUR thread. Please be concerned and give a little assistance.

I like mozzarella to a certain extent. Not too fond of Swiss though.
zombie
cheese is cheese, i like all cheese
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 8 2005, 10:54 PM)
  Not too fond of Swiss though.
[right][snapback]278954[/snapback][/right]

yeah swiss is nasty ph34r.gif
B00b
i like... orange cheese!!
Named B00b, joined just today, typed more !!!s and 111s than a real n00b would have done.

Gosh, I didn't know someone could be more bored than me.

I like cheese.
mei_tenshi
I like cheddar, though not cheddar-flavored foods (like the crackers and such). I once made lasagna with ricotta and discovered that I wasn't too fond of that; the texture just doesn't go well with me. Cottage cheese is good, too, but cream cheese tops them all. I used to take shots of them straight out of the little cubed packaging. tongue.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 8 2005, 11:00 PM)
Named B00b, joined just today, typed more !!!s and 111s than a real n00b would have done.

Gosh, I didn't know someone could be more bored than me.

I like cheese.
[right][snapback]278963[/snapback][/right]

lol laugh.gif
B00b
u people hate me now?????? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
The RZA
I used to love cheese, but now I only eat in on burgers
Quistis88
B00b, we already gave the necessary explanations and suggestions to improve your netiquette. If you ask one more time, I will close this thread.
B00b
oh... sorri.... i.. like white cheese!!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I love cheese! biggrin.gif

I like brie, horseraddish jack, gouda, provolone. Hell, I love most cheese.

I don't like that really stinky stuff my friend had though, it not only smelled like stinky feet it tasted like it.
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
i only like COON cheese and shredded cheese
«°~Envy™~°»
Question why are we talking about mold here?
Automne
Oh my god... I just thought yesterday there might be a thread like this because I was also thinking about the EdWin thread and this spam lover person DeathHire66! ph34r.gif Is this thread starter in his/her family or him/her under a new username...

Anyway, sorry, I hate cheese! tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
I love cheese! wub.gif But the n00bness in this thread is making me lose my appetite...
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Sep 9 2005, 08:39 AM)
Oh my god... I just thought yesterday there might be a thread like this because I was also thinking about the EdWin thread and this spam lover person DeathHire66! ph34r.gif Is this thread starter in his/her family or him/her under a new username...

Anyway, sorry, I hate cheese! tongue.gif
[right][snapback]279248[/snapback][/right]

if I was admin I could answer your question if it's the same person laugh.gif and how can you hate cheese, yes I can see how you can hate such annoying nOObs like this one here biggrin.gif who wouldn't but cheese aka the mold of Milk lol

QUOTE(Dictionary.com)
cheese1  Audio pronunciation of "Cheese" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (chz)
n.

1. A solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk, often seasoned and aged.
        2. A molded mass of this substance.
Good job! So you do visit Dictionary.com biggrin.gif
But let's look at the context of the second definition:

Here, "mold" is a verb rather than a noun. And I quote (Dictionary.com):

v. mold·ed, mold·ing, molds
v. tr.
1. To shape in or on a mold.
2. To form into a particular shape; give shape to.
3. To guide or determine the growth or development of; influence: a teacher who helps to mold the minds of his students.
4. To fit closely by following the contours of.
5. To make a mold of or from (molten metal, for example) before casting.
6. To ornament with moldings.

The real noun, therefore, would be "mass." So cheese is a "mass" rather than a "mold." tongue.gif

Perhaps «°~Envy™~°» should start spending even more time at Dictionary.com instead of hanging around forums where she subconsciously absorbs the bad English that, unfortunately, many Internet users use. You're a very funny person, «°~Envy™~°», and I'm sure we would enjoy your jokes more once they make sense. wink.gif
Kyros
d00d, cheese pwns, but I don't like cheeseburgers for some reason...it seems like EVERYBODY I know prefers them over hamburgers, but I don't
Quistis88
I also prefer cheeseburgers over plain ones without cheese. The cheese just gives it more flavor.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
One more reason I love cheese.

Fondue!! biggrin.gif
Water Achemist
QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 9 2005, 02:40 PM)

v. tr.
3. To guide or determine the growth or development of; influence: a teacher who helps to mold the minds of his students.

The real noun, therefore, would be "mass." So cheese is a "mass" rather than a "mold." tongue.gif

Perhaps «°~Envy™~°» should start spending even more time at Dictionary.com instead of hanging around forums where she subconsciously absorbs the bad English that, unfortunately, many Internet users use. You're a very funny person, «°~Envy™~°», and I'm sure we would enjoy your jokes more once they make sense. wink.gif
[right][snapback]279315[/snapback][/right]

huh.gif He is a boy....

I like cheese! It tases good...
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ Sep 9 2005, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 9 2005, 02:40 PM)

v. tr.

[right][snapback]279315[/snapback][/right]

huh.gif He is a boy....

I like cheese! It tases good...
[right][snapback]279440[/snapback][/right]

Yes what she said I am a Boy biggrin.gif wait *checks* yep sure enough I am a boy laugh.gif

and 90% of my jokes make sense Just not all are the kind of jokes people seem to like biggrin.gif , oh and I knew of the other definition, I just wanted to post that one
animejunkie429800
=_= Cheese....

This reminds me of that time when I bought cheese when I was a kid, didn't eat if for about... *counts* 8 months, and I ate it after that. Thank God I'm still alive.

Cheese is evil now. >D Only on pizza and hamburgers I eat them, but I don't eat them alone. ph34r.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
fondou is the b0mb!user posted image
fullmetal_4eva
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 9 2005, 02:52 PM)
=_= Cheese....

This reminds me of that time when I bought cheese when I was a kid, didn't eat if for about... *counts* 8 months, and I ate it after that. Thank God I'm still alive.

Cheese is evil now. >D Only on pizza and hamburgers I eat them, but I don't eat them alone. ph34r.gif
[right][snapback]279478[/snapback][/right]

Ewww! tongue.gif
What reason did you have for waiting so long?! Sounds like something my (real) brother would do. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.