Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which FMA Character Has The Best Clothes?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Satsuka
Please choose!
Jellybean
I voted Ed, cause I love his oufit! I kind of wanted to vote for Al just for humor's sake. Yay for the loincloth!! tongue.gif

I kind of like Scar's clothes, too. He looks like he's going to a rave or something. laugh.gif
SilverHawk
Definitely Ed.
Electrastar
Roy.

Sure he's not the only one in the military uniform, but he's the one who wears it best....I l just love guys in uniforms in real-life, so of course I like his clothes best.
Sword Alchemist
I'll go with Roy. Those military uniforms are awesome and Roy is my favorite character.
Automne
Lust... Her dress looks so good! The gloves, the shoes! I love all of it! I would love to get an outfit like hers! It makes her look so classy and sexy at the same time!
Raidne
ROY! He pulls the uniform look of with such sexiness! ::sigh::

But Ed/Al (cause Al's outfit in the movie is almost exactly like Ed's in the show) and Lust are a tie for a very close second.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I always loved Lusts outfit. She looks like circa 30's-50's screen siren. But those boots hurt, trust me I know.

Envy's outfit. Not particular reason except it looks good on him.

I also liked Izumi's outfit, not sure why. It looks comfortable but yet sexy.

Ed_Elric_Fan
I picked Ed, but I love Lust' outfit too
Namir Felis
Envy has tight leather clothes. Which are sexy. Plus, he has the best everything else, so he must have the best outfit, since I am a fangirl and what I say is right no matter what.

... Ahem. Anyway... I think Alphonse looks better in Edward's outfit (hence FMA movie). I don't know why, but he just looks adorable. *cheek pinch'd!*
fullmetal_4eva
Ed of course!!!

I like the military uniform but it's kinda boxy, Ed's clothes look more comfy. (not to mention way cool!)
darkangelslayer
It's kind of hard to pick between the soldiers because they all have the same uniform so there's not much of a choice.

I chose Ed because he has a casual and relaxed look to him. Except for the cape....not too casual; still looks good on him though.
Satsuka
I chose Ed! I also like Riza's,Winry's,Al's,and Lust's.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i voted for Ed he has the most coolest boots eva biggrin.gif

i always liked the humunculi's cloths too
fullmetal_4eva
Yeah, those boots are rad! I wonder why they don't fall off though? huh.gif
Kyros
I wanna say Lust, but I don't know if it is her clothes or her body that make me wanna say that hehe...oh well, she is the hottest girl in the series after all. I guess I will go with her, but Envy and Greed's outfits look cool on them too (hehe check out the pic).
artbaby123
Ed! He looks so cute in that long cape! And this might not be part of it but i love the braid too! He wears it with such style.... cool.gif
Jellybean
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Sep 8 2005, 10:20 PM)
i voted for Ed he has the most coolest boots eva biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]278883[/snapback][/right]

Yes, those are great boots! I have a really similar pair with those Harley-Davidson rings on the side. I'd love to find some with straps and red treads like his, though. biggrin.gif
Mikage_Elric
I can't even choose. I like al's outfit and ed's. but..... the coolest outfit must be....... Russel
A Song of Storm and Fire
Ed of course!! I've always wanted to wear something like his xD
alchemydude90
ed's outfit is so awesome
Longsword
Scar. I love the jacket.
Fan_Alchemist
I'm lving Al's armor.

He's sporting some smexy metal. The loincloth is a plus. biggrin.gif
DemonicFlare-Alchemist
I'm a sucker for the military uniforms. Also I love Lust's outfit as well.
Fan_Alchemist
I like the military outfits too. Excpet I would like ine in black in a mimiskirt, but not the really skimpy ones.
shogunskey
i vote ed hes go the best, but those millitary uniforms come just short of his
CowAlchemist
Ed's outfit owns them all. smile.gif
The Great Asparagus
Ed's... totally. XD its unique and pretty and wonderfully awesome. I also like anime Sloth's dress. It's simple yet really beautiful!! biggrin.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Hmm..Ed does have a cool outfit, with all the black on and combat boots lol. But I choosed Winry, I like her casual outfit, with the matching jacket and skirt.
Edwardhellion
I like Eds clothes

I'd like to were sometinlike that.

Maybe grow my hair out like that to.

Envy's are good too.

OOOOOO

lust's outfit equallys= hot!!

Winry too

W
The Sock Alchemist
Greed's outfit rocks. Why? Two words: fuzzy coat
Martin Easth
I think Lust has the greatest taste when it comes to clothes. Her dress is perhaps the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I would love to have a girlfriend dressed up in it. A somewhat classic design but more fun. It is elegant, classy, fits her personality good and at the same time she is way sexier than any other person in the series (or even real person I have met.)
NinjaKasumi123
Lust but i prefer Edward ^^
joletaro
I think scar has the best clothes, even though he wear robes now and then.
Luna_Vira_Elric
Winry and Edward, I'd have to say
Alchemic Boom
Er...didn't vote becaue I love a lot of the outfits. Some favorite pieces of clothing for me are Greed's jacket and sunglasses(Though it seems like he stole them from Vash of Trigun), Envy's "skort", military uniforms, Kimblee's suit, and...Barry the Chopper. His armor was just awesome and he's a very convincing lady.
Full Metal Elf
O_O..hard one..well...I choose....Greed...I LOVE the fur-vest thing...and his glasses...he looked so cool...happy.gif
FullMetalFan#1
Lust and Ed because Lust looks sexy and Ed because he looks cool
Chopper Enthusiast
QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Jan 29 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]344391[/snapback]

Er...didn't vote becaue I love a lot of the outfits. Some favorite pieces of clothing for me are Greed's jacket and sunglasses(Though it seems like he stole them from Vash of Trigun), Envy's "skort", military uniforms, Kimblee's suit, and...Barry the Chopper. His armor was just awesome and he's a very convincing lady.

"You're a man!"

"Guilty as charged!"

Only thing cooler than a military unifrom...

Is a half-blue, half-black uniform.

[Spoiler] Fullmetal Archer![/spoiler]
Astral Alchemist
Ed. I just LOOOOOVE his jacket right now.

Also, this would support my idea that the reason Ed's red coat keeps disappearing is because I steal it.
Chiyo
Movie Ed is pretty cool, and so are the costumes he wears in random pictures. But I went with Winry, just because I'm a cosplayer (yea, loser, I know).
Aleesha Elric
Lust, Izumi, Ed, and Al.

[spoiler] When I say that I mean movie Al, even though its the same as Eds but hey it looks good![/spoiler]
Empathy
Well you know I'm going to say lust.He outfit really does matches her personality.She one of the beautiful and sexiest person I seen in the show.
Chiyo
Oh Eckhart (however you spell it) wheres some pretty cool outfits

[spoiler]until she gets mauled by her own armour soldeirs[/spoiler]
Tyna
I luv Ed's clothes, no question about it. He's the coolest character and most unique/original I've ever set eyes on. I mean, how many guys can go around dressed in multiple layers of clothes, long coat, a braid and still look so sexy!

see, a shirt, then another outer shirt, then a red jacket/coat thing. Oh, my gosh, he's so hot!

anyways, that's him. But I'd rather prefer Winry's clothes. When she's doing automail that is. She dresses so sexy. Wonder what he thinks when she stands in front of him dressed in nothing except that automail suit and the extremely short black tube top.
Alchemic Boom
QUOTE(Chopper Enthusiast @ Jan 29 2006, 11:56 AM) [snapback]344540[/snapback]

QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Jan 29 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]344391[/snapback]

Only thing cooler than a military unifrom...

Is a half-blue, half-black uniform.

[Spoiler] Fullmetal Archer![/spoiler]

Nyah! I can't believe I didn't put that outfit in my first post...but...is it really an outfit? Or just...[spoiler]half nekid Fullmetal Archer? It is sort of his body now...unless Archy has some other pieces of automail he likes to dress up in.[/spoiler]
Colette
*Very preditable post ahead*

Greed =P C'mon, the fuzzy coat and glasses are cool, even Greed haters know that.

Next to him is probably Barry the Chopper
Lapis
ROY!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Aoko-chan
I like Ed's LATEST 2 clothings in the manga. The latest one look highly comfy too biggrin.gif

I like Riza's and Roy's casual clothing alot also

I have to say that Lust's clothing (+ shoes) are quite smexy ^^;; Sexy + elegant
TheToeTag
i had to vote for ed.

Is it just me or dose his coat make him look smaller tongue.gif hehe **runs away from Ed laughing **
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.