Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which FMA Character Has The Best Clothes?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Miyuki-chan
I'll say it would be Ed! tongue.gif
Roy Mustard
Roy- but in that suit in my avatar. And his usual clothes rock! I mean, I already like their military uniform, but Roy has those awesome gloves!
Speaking of gloves...doesn't anyone wonder how Ed has so many of that red cloth, (A jacket?) when he always damages or rips it!?

nataliel- I thought in the manga, everyone cursed Al as those T shaped underwears!
Manya
I voted for Winry. I like her working outfit very much. =)
Tombow
I don't know if it's "best", but I like Greed's style. smile.gif
nataliel
QUOTE(Roy Mustard @ Aug 27 2006, 06:20 AM) [snapback]437932[/snapback]

nataliel- I thought in the manga, everyone cursed Al as those T shaped underwears!

Like i care biggrin.gif It`s cute and funny!
Miss Sweet
Tie for Greed and Winry, but I picked Winry.
InsaneFangirl
Ed. No contest. XD

My second favorite is Sloth.
Amethyst Sunset
Ah...I went for the classic. Red cloak with the flamel at the back, black jacket, black pants, boots, white gloves. Ed's outfit is absolutely cool. Ever since I started watching the anime, I instantly knew which FMA character I would definintely cosplay.

But even though there are a lot of military officers donning the same uniform, Roy pulls off the look the best, probably because of his commanding aura. happy.gif
xxEnvyxx
Envy!!
Because it's cool & sexy!
Miss Sweet
QUOTE(Amethyst Sunset @ Aug 31 2006, 06:46 AM) [snapback]439412[/snapback]

Ah...I went for the classic. Red cloak with the flamel at the back, black jacket, black pants, boots, white gloves. Ed's outfit is absolutely cool. Ever since I started watching the anime, I instantly knew which FMA character I would definintely cosplay.

That's the way I was with Manga!Wrath... it's gotta be the swords... XD!
Cat_Chimera
I like ed's outfits and I love his coat
Nagisa
I love the clothes of all the characters, especially Ed's outfit, but I've voted for the homunculus. Envy's clothes are just peculiar xDD
General Kirby
Scar, followed by Ed.
Kratos01
Id say Winry. But um, id rather not say why.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Greed got the best attire.
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Roy and Riza because their military uniforms own. Ed and Al come next in my list because the red coat / black jacket outfit is just so cool! Although Ed and Al has some variations of the black coat. I think there was one with the button on the collar and the zipper for Ed and buttons along the middle of the jacket for Al. But I've also got to say, Greed's got a really damn bad ass outfit. Just fit for a gang leader. Just give him a rifle, say an AK-47? biggrin.gif
saponin
O_o i voted winry, because she changed clothes more often that any other character. hahaha. lust's outfit is hot too!
Funderful
The Entire Military wears the same thing...
So, Ed.
Amol
I think GREED has a cool out fit.... it really suits him too ! laugh.gif
esrz22
I want Ed's jacket. Reminds me a bit of my red coat, actually, but it still rocks.
al lover12
for me it was a tie between ed and al. I choose ed 'cuz his boots are awsome.
Soujirou
I like Al's armor and Ed's clothes
Razzy
Greed's clothes are the best!
Synth Alchemist
Greed
pawnedbyme
I Like EDs clothes i love his jacket or robe thingy soo cool with that mark on the back of it.
Amol
I like Greed's jacket too !
Fushi
People might think less of me for this, but I don't care.

I like Winry's clothes the most. Alot of them are really cute. smile.gif

Although Roy and Hughes have some pretty sexy duds. 8D
Kitty Chow
I LOVE Ed's clothes, he looks so hot in them ^^
Raenef_the_fifth
I'm stuck between Ed's or Envy's . . . so awesome!!
Indignant Judgment
I like Eds clothes and Als armour happy.gif
Nekokitty
I like Greed's.
And I like Ranfan's & Ling's clothes as well.
And some of Winry's outfits.
Yume Melody
RIZA RIZA RIZA!
She just looks so cool in her military uniform. *-*
slayeralchemist
Ed smile.gif Not much of a competition.
Zee
definitely Ed's
Although you gotta love those military uniforms XP Mroar!
Kenji
Definitely Ed.... He has about 3-4 different clothing styles... laugh.gif
Chiisana
Love Ed's red coat. It's so cool >w<
Arthur-F.Metal4life
its definantly Greed , i love that coat and i hawe a similar jersey as he has ...
ehxhfdl14
Ed, he always has cool clothes and he actually changes them once in a while.
His red coat is badass.
shugrrl
ed no contest
archangelkatherin
Scar's first clothes (orange/yellow coat, black pants, with sunglasses). His other outfit looks like he walked out of the movie "The Ten Commandments."

I iked Mustang with his suit. Lust was dressed up wonderfully when she was threatening Doctor Marco.

Ed and Greed...not so much of a fan of leather pants. Ed did look nice in the movie, with his vest and dress pants. His red jacket is one thing I liked about how he dressed.
Alchemical
I picked Ed because I just LOVE his clothing, especially his red coat! *heart*
RoyMustangkitty
Edward! I love the boots and the coat!
Fullmetal007
Ed.By far.No contest. wink.gif
LT. Mustang
male: edward. want his clothes!
female: Winry. no contest.
.:cookie:.
Oh wow, not a lot of people chose Roy...

But yeah! Roy makes the uniform work! =DDDD
Winter Phantom
Edward's clothes, love the cloak and his jacket on the last episodes...I fell in love with it when Ed wore it during the beginning of the Rewrite Opening.The german clothes he wears in the movie goes well with him...meaning it makes him more hotter! tongue.gif
Winry: I LOVE her clothes in the movie!
Al: Beats Ed's clothes since they look more comfortable.Still love the red coat.
The military clothes I like too.If they ever had miniskirts,I would love them too. laugh.gif
I like Sloth's clothes too.Does Armstrong's sister Katherine count?
Night Shadow Alchemist
I think Alphonse has the best clothes, the ones he has in the last ep of FMAwhen he is human. But not in the film becuase its basically eds clothes
Fushi
Wrath back when he was on the Island, before Ed and Al showed up. >:D
Chibi_Girl29
ed
Evileo
Ed's coat is the best! Maybe it's because of my love of red color... biggrin.gif

I like military uniform as well. Especially when it's on Roy or Riza.

And I like...Panynia's outfit. Seriously, those khaki pants look awesome and suit her perfectly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.