Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 34, 35, 36, & 37 Discussion Thread With Mostly Off-topic Chat
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
TheOneBlueGecko
If you want a translation (english) of chapters 34 and 35, plus a special, you can view them here. http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules...ries&cid=20

Note: I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link like this, so if not tell me and I will take it down, or you can take it down yourself.
RolfKaese
woah thx ;D
FlameRaven
*blinks* ...huh. Where are those from? The first gaidan w/ 2nd lieutenant is at the end of manga vol. 7, but I`ve never seen the others...and I think the end of manga vol. 7 is only up to Ch. 28...? Still, interesting...
RolfKaese
FMA doesnt only come in the Volumes.
it runs in a magazine of gangan along with other series.
so these chapters are the chapter of the upcoming volume 8 ..
chloe
QUOTE (FlameRaven Posted on Jun 8 2004 @ 10:52 AM )
*blinks* ...huh. Where are those from? The first gaidan w/ 2nd lieutenant is at the end of manga vol. 7, but I`ve never seen the others...and I think the end of manga vol. 7 is only up to Ch. 28...? Still, interesting...

QUOTE (RolfKaese Posted on Jun 8 2004 @ 11:18 AM )
FMA doesnt only come in the Volumes.
it runs in a magazine of gangan along with other series.
so these chapters are the chapter of the upcoming volume 8 ..

that's correct! that means these chapters are pretty much "hot straight from the oven"! tongue.gif
hm.. where did you guys get stuff over vol.5 ?? the chapters in that page were 34/35... that would mean.. um... around vol 9 then?
or is it still being translated to english currently? ... sorry, just started reading last night... but i hope they would be posted in this site as soon as they come out.

and a little encouragement for the translators:
GOOD JOB!! keep on going guys!! and thanks for all the hardwork! the plot is so complicated, it must've been hard for you guys.
aria
I wish I could find a 32 and 33. It's been killing me.
RolfKaese
not translated yet wink.gif
Ira
Wow, that's nice!
Chibi Viki
yeah, i like how anime-source translate the fma manga. they try to be as accurate as possible and even put sidenote explanations to the scenes. i hope they continue the rest smile.gif
RolfKaese
only the chapters 32/33 are left, then finally all released fma manga chapter have been translated.
Flamel
I'm quite new to FMA so i donno. Which came 1st? The manga or the anine?
RolfKaese
the manga started ... middle 2001 i think.
the anime aired first octobre 2003. funny thing is, that after the anime aired, they began to sell 3 times more gan gan magazines (before the anime 100.000, after 300.000) then before. quite cool =D
mely
Chapter 35 is great ... I want to read 36 now. smile.gif
RolfKaese
you can get it off from my site tongue.gif
Chibi Viki
i have a feeling that HE didn't do IT.... hehehe

(you'll understand if you've read chapter 35 and 36)
Shinichi Kudo
QUOTE (Chibi Viki @ Jul 8 2004, 12:37 PM)
i have a feeling that HE didn't do IT.... hehehe

(you'll understand if you've read chapter 35 and 36)

i hope that he didn't do IT....

(Alex should have taught HIM a lesson ^^)
RolfKaese
looks like HE didnt do IT (if u read chapter 37... )
Shinichi Kudo
Uuh i don't have chapter 37, do you know where to get it? (please? T.T)
Chibi Viki
Rolfkaese's got a raw copy of chap 37 (see translator group thread)

hehe, chap 37 is hilarious... in a twisted kinda way. plus, for people in mourning over HER, they sure act and sound, uh, happy... especially armstrong... yep, definitely armstrong.

(plus the fact that the doctor can't identify the body is screaming: THIS IS A HINT, ROY FANS!!! )
RolfKaese
to clear things up.

it really looks like roy didnt kill lt. ross.
why?
well there are various hints.

1. Identification was very rough-made, only some dentist data was left.
2. Roy acts very cool , although he just killed a human.
3a. Roy tells Armstrong to go on "holiday".
3b. Armstrong is VERY happy in chapter 37
3c. HM, why does Armstrong want to take Ed to Rizembul? Is someone waiting for them there?
4. Arakawa hates us and all will get messed up X3
Chibi Viki
yeah... roy did tell him to 'temporarily move to East HQ" and in the manga, that's near Rizenpool. But why didn't Armstrong take Al and Winly along, i wonder...
RolfKaese
maybe with Al and Winry he cant do yaoi stuff (one is empty, other is a girl) ......

Chibi Viki
*shudder*

*shudder*

(is reminded of a doujin w/ armstrong wearing miniskirt)

*shudder*

i'm going to have nightmares tonight... @_@
RolfKaese
sry, didnt want that to happen...

here, watch his envy pic and feel better:

Chibi Viki
*shudder*

reminds me of the doujin where Roy daydreams about his future wife and ends up seeing Armstrong wearing ONLY a frilly apron...

*shudder*

but lust looks awfully cute here ^^
RoyxRiza BigFan
oh sho cute.. gor one adult comic with them too tongue.gif
Just me
you can read Cap 36 y 37 righ noww. Roy must to save Hawkeye!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif
Maliza
QUOTE (Just me @ Jul 20 2004, 12:36 AM)
Roy must to save Hawkeye!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

*imagines what is gonna happen after that*
-"- -"- -"- -"-

*blushes*
Chibi Viki
hihihihi... *thinkis of the same thing*

green--eeer--great minds think alike biggrin.gif
RolfKaese
perverts.... X3
Chibi Viki
you are our biggest influence, Rolfkaese biggrin.gif

thanks for the doujins in your site... but nerima was just TOO strange (the envy and lust part, i mean) happy.gif;;

...yep, definitely... oh well, at least armstrong wasn't in it, now THAT will give me nightmares for weeks! >_<
RolfKaese
heh... *cough* ^^
well it really is strange XD was really shocked >.<
ed's gal
http://groups.msn.com/FullMetalAlchemist/c...to&PhotoID=4742

FMA manga scanlation site its not as good as the other one somebody posted which is longer working by the way but its still good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.