Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
xrninja
my black RISD t-shirt and my CK light blue and white checkered boxers, which i use as pj pants during the summer.
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
just casual clothes, time for me to go to bed ^^"""
zombie
Shorts T-shirt
What I always wear.
hidden_death
A yellow night dress with moneys on a clothes line and blue pajama pants with bugs on it
Laffe
black jeans and white t-shirt
Quistis88
Black pants, black socks, black T-shirt, deep magenta sweater, and glasses. Also, the carnelian bracelet I wear 24/7.
Art of Misconception
- A black Portrait t-shirt
- High Sierra black jeans
Zarpia
Black Spongebob t-shirt, red shorts and white socks.
Elderberry
E~to....a black silk tank-top-ishy....the black miniskort I mentioned yesterday...and my hair is actually not up in a ponytail...(this outfit feels very out of character for me...mellow.gif)

QUOTE(Deshi-kun)
Well, I happen to think that Capri pants are cute.
I don't mind if other people wear those. But personally, if I'm not wearing shorts I'd rather have pants that cover all of my legs. happy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 6 2005, 01:28 PM)
E~to....a black silk tank-top-ishy....the black miniskort I mentioned yesterday...and my hair is actually not up in a ponytail...(this outfit feels very out of character for me...mellow.gif)
[right][snapback]275909[/snapback][/right]

Hora! Omae ga kawaii to ittanda ze! tongue.gif Kondo wa itsumo yori kawaii.
Mrs. Edward Elric
Just a really big T-Shirt.
KajiRisu
I'm wearing my Sesshoumaru T-shirt, which is about three sizes too large for me, and my red pajama bottoms with black scottie dogs on them.Oh, and fuzzy socks, and my alchemy flamel necklace.
Carnal Malefactor
My Blind Guardian t-shirt and black sweatpants.

Yup. sexy. rolleyes.gif
Zarpia
My spongebob shirt, and some grey (where black) jeans.
my star pjs
FullMetal_Stella
Brown pants and a black T-Shirt with a Chicago sign on it.
Water Achemist
blue shorts with a yellow start on the left leg, my soocer jersey from....a couple years ago....and my glasses
Quistis88
Black pants, black socks, glasses, and B&W checkered shirt . . . laugh.gif
StrawberryShampoo
A grey t-shirt and mickeymouse boxers. (I just got out of bed ten minutes ago.)
Water Achemist
A rainbow striped spaghetti strap shirt, and a denim mini-skirt.
animejunkie429800
I'm wearing blue capris. (Yes, capris).

Also a Black t-shirt with a cat on it and I got it from Girl Scouts. (not in anymore), and a white sweater, hair is up in ponytail, and has a rock bracelet that my friend made me.

Also, my feet are cold. I'm going to get some socks.
Longsword
Hand-made italian suit, silk shirt, dragon-decorated tie, leather dance shoes, silver cuff-links.

Don't ask...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
My fuzzy, blue robe and a pair of slipper-socks.

Dead sexy. tongue.gif
mongooseboi
sweat pants and an undershirt.
animejunkie429800
I'm wearing white Nike socks now. tongue.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
My pajamas^^
A Song of Storm and Fire
Basically my pajamas...but really a black shirt with a smiling crescent moon thing in the universe....and some regular baby blue pants
Copycat-Heather-Elric
My pjs
A FMA shirt and Ed cosplay pants

(Don't shoot! I'm a girl!)
Elderberry
@Miniskirt-san: Ooh, fuzziness! ohmy.gif

@Bacon-san: Ara, sonna....unsure.gif

I'm wearing an indigo T-shirt and black stretchy bellbottoms. Along with my hair back in a ponytail. happy.gif
Slashrose1010
yay for the tail tongue.gif

Blue Addidas shorts and my blue-greyish boxers :3 checkered kind of pattern.... and my glasses which I have yet to scan still >3
Ichigo no Aku
I usually would be wearing only the big disney t-shirt that I sleep in and don't bother to change out of....

but today I'm in a black cami and my grandma's skirt (she took mine to fix up the holes that were forming).... yea

black skirt and black tangtop, EKE?

...ehehehehehehehe biggrin.gif
Elderberry
Ano ne, skort, not skirt. There are shorts present. Mind you, I didn't step anywhere out of the house in that outfit. rolleyes.gif
Phyco girl
Still in my pj's! Didn't bother to change tongue.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 11 2005, 03:35 PM)
Ano ne, skort, not skirt.  There are shorts present.  Mind you, I didn't step anywhere out of the house in that outfit. rolleyes.gif
[right][snapback]281437[/snapback][/right]

Those are pretty nifty! It's been awhile since I've worn some of those!

A tank top, capris and some funky Chuck Taylors.
StrawberryShampoo
I finally changed out of my pjs. Now I'm wearing black capris with black and white checkered stockings. With a white t-shirt with a black spagetti strap/ corset type thing over it...
(Don't ask I was out with some friends.)
Carnal Malefactor
I am clad only in awesomeness. laugh.gif
StrawberryShampoo
@Bacon--wow that last comment of yours made me giggle (actually it made laugh)

I am wearing the exact same thing as before except now I have a pair of black slipper with kitty faces on them on.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 11 2005, 03:35 PM)
Ano ne, skort, not skirt.  There are shorts present.  Mind you, I didn't step anywhere out of the house in that outfit. rolleyes.gif

What is the point in wearing a skirt if you have shorts underneath? mellow.gif
StrawberryShampoo
Because you can look nice and you don't have to worry about moving wrong and flashing everyone. Plus I know a lot of girls (including me) that don't like to wear skirts but we don't mind skorts.
Water Achemist
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ Sep 11 2005, 01:07 PM)
A rainbow striped spaghetti strap shirt, and a denim mini-skirt.
[right][snapback]281214[/snapback][/right]

~is now wearing shorts, instead of a skirt~ I had to go bike riding..... Oh, and I'm also wearing a scrunchi on my wrist, and my hair is in pigtail.
Kyros
khaki pants, plain black shirt, underwear, socks, white shoes, my sexiness
zombie
my school cloths
a green/black top and jeans
StrawberryShampoo
Happy bunny pjs and and fuzzy kitty slippers.... (I don't feel good so i'm in night clothes 'cause they're comfy!)
Quistis88
Black pants, black socks, glasses, almost-dark-red red mid-sleeve shirt.
KajiRisu
QUOTE(FullMetal_Stella @ Sep 11 2005, 08:14 AM)
Brown pants and a black T-Shirt with a Chicago sign on it.
[right][snapback]281111[/snapback][/right]

Excuse me while I say: CHICAGO! *Bursts out laughing* I'm okay...
blue jeans and blue/red top
Elderberry
A light pink T-shirt...these very odd-looking cerulean blue terry cloth pants...and a ponytail that's kind of half-falling out...mellow.gif

I changed after school because I didn't want to wear out my nice pair of velour-ish bellbottoms. happy.gif;
fullmetal_4eva
Comfy jeans, lime green tee, socks, livestrong bracelet, and a ring I got out of a 25 cent machine! biggrin.gif
zombie
black shorts and a long served top hats green and a cream color
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.