OMG. This chapter is SOO funny. CHAP 51 IS ON CRACK XD
from what I have read... (just to say that I never bothered to read summary cuz... i just don't. lol)
- Ed and Lin were insulting each other at the beginning to confirm that they are the real one (not Envy disguise)
- They found everything that they saw Gluttony eating... (ex. Roy's flame... that's where the torch came from, Riza's car, Al's hand...etc)
- Ed was trying to use Al's hand to communicate with Al who he figured is save outside XD (Ed: Elric Telepathy! Receive it my little brother!) <--- that line almost made me choke on apple xD
- They then also realize that Gluttony has eaten a lot of things from the past
- another favourite line: (Ed: If there is no exit, I will make one!) XD
- they figure that the ground doesn't work (It's actually clotted blood) so they went to look for a wall instead...
- Obviously, Cheng May was crying over the loss of Xiao May..... also telling Yoki and Scar about why she came (to find the way to eternal life, or else her whole group of people will be killed). Then Scar tell her that he will help out... and Yoki told her about the elimination of the Ishvalians.
- Ed and Lin trying to figure out which side has a wall with Hawkeye's gun... and of cuz, they found nothing.
- XD Lin was hungry and Ed ended up carrying him (why am I speaking of the obvious?)
- Then Ed suggested that Lin could eat his boots (OMG XD)
- meeting envy... and Envy claims that there is no Exit out of Gluttony's stomach...
- then Envy explains that, Gluttony was an imitation of the Gate of Truth, created by their father... but its creation is a failure, that's why there is no Exit... of course, Ed then starts to panick... who would restore Al if Ed is not there anymore? ;_; Their promise would be broken...
- Ed is trying to come up with a way to open the Gate (hoping that they can leave Gluttony's stomach) and then he was trying to link up the 5th lab, suspect that King Bradley is the "father", Ishval's civil war... and Envy then admits that, he was the one that killed a child to start the war, calling how pathetic humans were because simply one bullet, started the war.
- (for those that was wondering why WInry was mentioned) Ed: So... you started the civil war... the war that destroyed our homeland... the war that gave birth of Scar (or else Scar won't be revenging to National Alchemists, right?) the civil war that took away Winry's parents...
- @_@ Real ENvy is... *pukes*
- Envy: YOU SAW THE REAL ME... the real me... (using the different "me"s in japanese... ore, boku, watashi... I guess that means yes, there are many people in Envy.)
- (that pic of Al and Xiao May looks so cute! XD; not the best time to say it...)
- Gluttony: *asking Al* I swallowed the human sacrifice... I swallowed Envy... is there a way to fix it?
- Al: I don't know.
- Gluttony: I wonder if Papa would be mad...?
- Al: Father? The one that created the Humunculus?
*had to agree that Gluttony sounded awfully CUTE in this chappie xD omg he is blushing xDDDDD*
- Then Al start to wonder where did all the mass that Gluttony ate go... also trying to figure out exactly how humunculus is created... and he decided to just take action and told Gluttony to bring him to where their "Father" is at.
*just thought Ed's automail looks SO cool on the title page*
Last line of Hawkeye, あきらめるな, means "Don't give up!"spoiler crack pic I made