Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coolest Weapon In Anime
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Carnal Malefactor
I'm pretty partial to the Lance of Longinus, even though it was only really used as a weapon once.
animejunkie429800
Hm... this is pretty hard... *thinks hard*

It's probably going to be Soun'ga (from Inuyasha)

Or.... Ichigo's soul cutter. *forgot name*
Slashrose1010
Kazuki's threads. It is so full of style and finesse, but can crush bone as well. It is apretty darn deadly and looks great ^^

Mm, I like Vash's six shooter for some reason, more so than his Angel Arm. It is just a cool gun I suppose ^^
Carnal Malefactor
Oh, and Haruko's Rickenbacker bass! Nothing cooler than bashing someone over the head with a guitar! laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I always wanted to play with Millies stun gun and I second Haruko's Rickenbacker.

I think the Eva units would count as a weapon, they're pretty cool exept for the fact that they have to be plugged in. Also, Vash's gun arm is pretty damn cool. If I was missing a limb I would take that over automail anyday.
Carnal Malefactor
Eva units are too problematic in general. I'm still not sure why their primary hand-to-hand weapon is a giant boxcutter... blink.gif
ChibiOtakuElric
the two blades Ryoura had (4th inu movie) were really cool
Fayt
Soul-Cutters and Eden Raids
Carnal Malefactor
See, I don't get what soul slayers do, exactly. Can they only damage souls, or can they also hurt things that exist in the physical realm? How does one damage a soul, anyway? Bleach makes no sense to me. blink.gif
Jen_Elric
Umm...Inuyasha's Back-lash wave and Blades of blood (sorry...forgot japanese names) are pretty cool. I also really like Vash's gunarm, and Wolfwood's giant cross gun. I'll think of some more later.
LordGohan
windscar
backlash wave
whatever kurogane uses in tsubasa volume...2 i think(he uses it in anime too)
naru punch
the best is maharo's boobie missiles smile.gif
ChibiOtakuElric
Sesshomaru's swords ultimate attack *forgot its name*
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Aug 31 2005, 07:22 PM)
I also really like Vash's gunarm, and Wolfwood's giant cross gun.  I'll think of some more later.
[snapback]269826[/snapback]

Oh yeah Wolfwoods punisher! ohmy.gif
I love that thing, it's an all-in-one. You got your handguns, your rocket launcher and your machine gun. How can you not love that thing!
animejunkie429800
Now that I think of it, [spoiler]Chad's right hand is a pretty good weapon.....[/spoiler]
Carnal Malefactor
But that looks so tacky! Racing stripe and everything. tongue.gif
animejunkie429800
That's true.. *reminds herself of a friend's jacket* tongue.gif

But the arm reminds me of Armstrong. >D
Jen_Elric
QUOTE(ChibiOtakuElric @ Sep 1 2005, 12:01 AM)
Sesshomaru's swords ultimate attack *forgot its name*
[snapback]269930[/snapback]

I don't think Sesshomaru's sword HAS a ultimate attack. His sword, Tokijin, is just one really powerful sword!! I like his sword too! happy.gif
shogunskey
the reverse blade sword, not sure why but i just think its cool.
the_lightning_alchemist10
I heart Sango's boomerang (true name's spelling is unkonown, so I use the manga name). i also love Kagura's fan. DANCE OF THE DRAGON!!!

By the way, Jen Elric, I think ChibiOtakuElric is talking about Tokijin's Dragon Stirike.
edsgirl
I've always liked Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan. The power to trap your oppenent in an illusionary world and then mind rape and torture them for as long as you want. Leaving them mentally damaged. Now that's awesome. I know a few people that would be useful on.
Oh, I forgot Kanna's mirror is cool too.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 1 2005, 06:27 PM)
I've always liked Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan. The power to trap your oppenent in an illusionary world and then mind rape and torture them for as long as you want. Leaving them mentally damaged. Now that's awesome. I know a few people that would be useful on.
[snapback]270383[/snapback]

That sounds a lot like Arael's beam...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 1 2005, 03:27 PM)

What weapon is that from, I want one! ohmy.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 1 2005, 06:42 PM)
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 1 2005, 03:27 PM)

What weapon is that from, I want one! ohmy.gif
[snapback]270398[/snapback]

It's Itachi's ninjitsu on Naruto. I need to learn that technique, too!

And it is pretty similar to Arael's beam. Although in order for Itachi to get this jutsu, he had to do something really jacked up. Plus he tortures his victims by pretty much killing them for what seems like three days, but it's actually only been seconds in the real world. Freaky stuff.
Toby-Chan
Eclair's lipstick, Kiddy Grade.
the ironflame alchemist
Uchiha Itachi's Sharingan Ability from Naruto
There's not enough words to describe how cool this weapon/attack is.
DemonicFlare-Alchemist
Hiraikotsu! Sango's boomrang and Kagura's fan. (both from InuYasha)
Carnal Malefactor
That boomerang is so retarded. There's no way she'd be able to throw it unless it was made of some ultra-light material, and if it was, it wouldn't do much damage.
YES IT WOULD!!!!!!!! It turns out you can throw a boomerang that size, it's made of demon bone, and Sango's very strong so the force should put out some damage.
elalquimistafilosofal
the lionheart (ff)
mongooseboi
QUOTE(elalquimistafilosofal @ Sep 6 2005, 08:27 PM)
the lionheart (ff)
[right][snapback]276685[/snapback][/right]

that was a move, not a weapon. i forgot what squall's weapon was called, but cloud's buster blade totally pwns that. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Sep 6 2005, 11:40 PM)
the lionheart (ff)

that was a move, not a weapon.
[right][snapback]276693[/snapback][/right]

And it was in a game, not an anime.

Chelegordo
I am suprised no one has mentioned any Gundam Weapons... I personally like DRAGOON from Gundam SEED the most (Attack from all sides at once!). smile.gif
Kinbari-chan
Sailor Saturn's Silence glaive...I mean it can pratically destroy the world when she says like what 3 words.
Fayt
I also like Tokijin
Catalyst
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Sep 6 2005, 09:40 PM)
the lionheart (ff)

that was a move, not a weapon. i forgot what squall's weapon was called, but cloud's buster blade totally pwns that. biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]276693[/snapback][/right]

I'm not sure but I think it was the Gunblade. Also I think the coolest weapon to use or to use in the form of a weapon is...yep you all know.....ALCHEMY!!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Fayt @ Sep 8 2005, 04:09 PM)
I also like Tokijin
[right][snapback]278322[/snapback][/right]

Isn't that some lame-ass sword that heals people instead of hurting them? What kind of retarded excuse for a weapon is that?
animefangirl
swords !
MSqre
Maes Hudges's pocket dagger? O yeah, you can act all so nice and sweet, then suddenly you stab them and they don't even know what hit them... haha.

Katanas
. For some reason, most katana-wielding characters are pretty cool. Like Amidamaru and Yoh from Shaman King, Auron from ff10 and many other characters.
Excel Aishi
Most definitely Vash's.. angel-arm thingy.( brain blank at the moment.) Or Kurama's Rose whip.. it's so girly-looking that i almost laughed until he sliced a stone monster into bits. And i also like... Athrun's gundam from SEED. But anything from G gundam isn't a weapon, it's a JOKE!
Kyros
Kurei's flame or Mikigami's sword (both from Flame of Recca). They pwnd all. Of course, Kurei's flame was an extension of himself so I don't know if it is technically a weapon, but I consider it to be. As far as Mikigami is concerned, nobody can beat him in anything. He's probably one of the smartest and best fighters of all time. He can match wits with Karama from Yu Yu Hakusho no problem, probably surpass him in some ways, and his weapon could take down karama's because of how many ways he can use it (it would be easier to see the anime to understand that part).
hitokiri
well putting aside the fact that a gundam is essentially a weapon in itself, i'm going to have to say the rifle from the tallgeese mk. 3. the ability to destroy entire moon sized asteroids and the open air design are pretty nifty, to say the least.
Jen_Elric
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 10 2005, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE(Fayt @ Sep 8 2005, 04:09 PM)
I also like Tokijin
[right][snapback]278322[/snapback][/right]

Isn't that some lame-ass sword that heals people instead of hurting them? What kind of retarded excuse for a weapon is that?
[right][snapback]279946[/snapback][/right]

No, the sword you're thinking of, Bacon, is Tenseiga. Tokijin is Sesshomaru's awesome sword made from the fangs of the demon that broke Tetsusaiga.
DarkBlade_Alchemist
My favotite weopon is the Inuyasha's sword, (i can never spell it , and to laxy to look it up)
Crux Elric, No Relation
Any of the weapons on Trigun, especially Wolfwood's cross and Meryl's Derringers... also Ed's, well, I guess whole body. His hands being what does the work.
adamclark
I really like the giant robot spider machine from one episode of Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex. It had the mind of it's dead creator downloaded into it, and the whole swarm of tiny blue robot machines could not stop it.

that was sweet.

Also, anything that Spike from Cowboy Bebop uses is cool. Like the gun he used to kill the unaging harmonica boy, it had a crazy spiked bullet.
fooly cooly pillows
shampoo's maces yeah there like so fn kool!
Chopper Enthusiast
Swords? Guns? Mechs?
Come on people! It has to be Bo-bo-bo's nose hair!
TheVileOne
Tachikomas smile.gif .
CHOO
Narutos Sexy-Jutsu laugh.gif

It's a show-stopper
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.