Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Episode 37 Does Anybody Feel Bad For Havoc?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Fu11 Meta1 A1chemist
<Moving form FMA Anime Japanese Audience sub-forum to FMA Anime American Audience sub-forum. 02/25/07 ~Tombow>

I do.
Pamster
Hi Fu11 Meta1 A1chemist,

Welcome to the board. This is the US dubbed forum so odds are no one is going to know what you mean unless they've seen the subbed eppies. I feel bad for Havoc too though. wink.gif However we shouldn't talk about it here because only up to 26 has been shown on Adult Swim. wink.gif Maybe a Mod can move this for you? smile.gif
Fu11 Meta1 A1chemist
I do.........
Dai
Yeah, I like the post XD but it should be at Japanesse anime XD

Yeah, poor Havoc, it is one of my favourites chapters, and I like Yashunori's work there (Seiyuu)... and armstrong's sister havoc is imagining when he's waiting is so funny XDDDDDDDD

WOOO HO HO HO XD

and the real one... "piano shou shou" XDDDDDDDDD
Pharae
I know, poor guy.

But if he didn't get shot down in the midst of the "Spring Of His Life", he wouldn't be Havoc. XD
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Poor Havoc, I felt so bad for him. sad.gif

She wanted someone like her brother, how could he compete with that.

Those are some high standards. laugh.gif
Velin
yeah completely i thought it was hilarious though how they had him useless for the rest of the episodes and one of the other episodes haha
and how she led him up to it and then dashed his hopes expertly and all the visions of the girls aperance. "not fat.... not tall and skinny..... everything checks out!!!" hilarious
Ailuro
*kaMoved and kaMerged*!

Episode 37 was hilarious. No doubt one of the best episodes even if it was a filler. And do I feel bad for Havoc? Not really. smile.gif
Stuart
that's a good episode, I really laughted with the poor havoc and the armstrong family ^^
FMAlover^
Yeah, I like the post XD but it should be at Japanesse anime XD

Yeah, poor Havoc, it is one of my favourites chapters, and I like Yashunori's work there (Seiyuu)... and armstrong's sister havoc is imagining when he's waiting is so funny XDDDDDDDD

WOOO HO HO HO XD

and the real one... "piano shou shou" XDDDDDDDDD

Yes!Its really funny... I feel a bit bad for havoc sad.gif No girlfriends...
Longsword
I can't feel sorry for him, he didn't do everything possible to win her heart.

Hey, Havoc should have stood up, gotten into gym and into shape if his heart was set on Alex Luis Armstrong's sister! He gave up too easily! But boy, it sure is a funny episode!

EDIT: Damn typos!
edochick
lol poor Havoc. I do kind of feel sorry for him. And the fact that she wanted someone who was more like her brother is kind of....>_> scary. Although I'm kind of glad Havoc didn't try that hard, otherwise he probably would have ended up making an even bigger fool of himself considering he is nothing like Armstrong.

Still shame on Roy laugh.gif
FMAlover^
What if havoc suceeds in winning armstrong's sister's heart by becoming like armstrong...
We'll have a 2nd armstong then XD
animeluver25
Yea, lol. Poor Havoc, it's sad. laugh.gif
shio
The one I feel bad for is Warrant Office Farman. "Go secure a girlfriend for Lieutenant Havoc?!" WTF was *that* about? (Crazy Roy). He (Farman) and Scheizka (sp?) should have a random hookup. Even if he is-- how old?-- and lives in the dorms.
Longsword
QUOTE(shio @ Sep 11 2005, 09:11 PM)
The one I feel bad for is Warrant Office Farman.  "Go secure a girlfriend for Lieutenant Havoc?!"  WTF was *that* about?  (Crazy Roy).  He (Farman) and Scheizka (sp?) should have a random hookup.  Even if he is-- how old?-- and lives in the dorms.
[right][snapback]281955[/snapback][/right]

In the army living in barracks is quite common. I would fully expect him to dip into his savings to acquire a place if he was to move in with a woman.

And securing girlfriend should be easy enough for a dashing officer like Farman. laugh.gif
Red Shadow
You have to feel sorry for the poor guy. And then having the Colonel order the others to get him a woman, when he's the cause of poor Havoc's women troubles.
Chibi Reina
I feel way sorry for Havoc.

I did think that was a cute moment between him and Katherine when they were both bluching.... (All right, everyone, saw 'awwwww')
adamclark
no, i dont really like havoc, i'd rather see mustang with a date.

the best setup is hawkeye and mustang.

hmm.....
RocketJess
Poor Havoc... I felt sorry for him. ;_;

(Can't say how long his sanity would have survived with the Armstrongs as in-laws, though.... maybe it was for the best?)

Anyway.

Havoc and Scieszka would be a cute couple though. =P
Full Metal Elf
lol....I felt bad for Havoc too.

I just loved this episode, it was so funny smile.gif. With all the crazy stuff going on, I needed a laugh wink.gif.
konic vince
I thought it was really funny, never did feel bad for him, but now that you mention it I do...
Edo_edu
Havoc is a loser.
Besides he deserved it. How could he think of dating with the girl only because of her social position. Though he's not so bad after all, he just wants to have a girl-friend and he is in despair so he is ready to date with any person. I like his fringe. wink.gif
flOofymikO
QUOTE(Chibi Reina @ Sep 27 2005, 07:24 PM) [snapback]293490[/snapback]

I feel way sorry for Havoc.

I did think that was a cute moment between him and Katherine when they were both bluching.... (All right, everyone, saw 'awwwww')

Awwwwwwww ^x^ It WAS cute.

Poor Havoc...constantly losing the girl...and mostly to Roy, too XD. Well, not sure if it's mostly, but I'm sure there are (at least) two specific incidents in the anime in which the girl Havoc likes falls for Roy instead *nod* XD;

It WAS a hysterical episode, though.

"Go secure a girlfriend for Lt. Havoc."
"O.o Whaat?? I want someone to find a girlfriend for ME!"
"WHy don't you just share one with him, colonel?"
"..What?"
"Uh, nevermind >.>;;"

XDDD. Love it.
Carnal Malefactor
Should I mention the threesome he has with Hawkeye and Sheszka in the OVA that's coming out?
ph34r.gif
animefangirl
i felt really bad for him
TheFlameAlchemist
I feel bad for Havoc. Me and Havoc are exactly alike! I can't get/keep a Girlfriend either. I feel you pain man. and Roy, for some reason is so damn suave that every girl falls for him. I'm suprised Riza hasn't shot off his *can't type this He He happy.gif *.
Havoc should either

A: Go Out With Shescka you friggin' idiot! She Is Most Likely As Desperate As YOU!

or

B: Just die alone of lung cancer! STOP SMOKING YOU DUMB*BEEP*!

tongue.gif and thats my opinion
kokoro_shadow_angel
QUOTE(TheFlameAlchemist @ Dec 1 2005, 10:27 PM) [snapback]322890[/snapback]

I feel bad for Havoc. Me and Havoc are exactly alike! I can't get/keep a Girlfriend either. I feel you pain man. and Roy, for some reason is so damn suave that every girl falls for him. I'm suprised Riza hasn't shot off his *can't type this He He happy.gif *.
Havoc should either

A: Go Out With Shescka you friggin' idiot! She Is Most Likely As Desperate As YOU!

or

B: Just die alone of lung cancer! STOP SMOKING YOU DUMB*BEEP*!

tongue.gif and thats my opinion

lols...i dare someone to write a fanfic about havoc getting lung cancer, scieszka visiting him in the hospital, and between the chemotherapy and all that treatment stuff, she visists him every day until the two fall in love LOL

if nobody does, i just might write it tongue.gif
The Great Asparagus
awww that episode was so hilariously sad. poor havoc. lol the tomato-potato thing was hilarious, when havoc was pondering what she was gonna look like.

katherine even has sparkles!!

then again, so does the rest of their family. lol it's so cute when they stood together with all their lil sparkles... kinda makes me wish i had sparkles pop up too.
Sapphire Alchemist
lol that filler episode was the besttttttttt!! I didn't feel bad for Havoc cause I was expecting something like that to happen anyway. The part of Havoc pondering about Armstrong family was hilarious! And the tomato+potatoe=pomato? Havoc in this episode looked like a lot like Onizuka from GTO all his expressions and acting and all. Also how they just put him as senseless dummy in the 13th warehouse thing was too much! But the only thing that kinda brothers and even gave me nightmares was Havoc's image of Armstrong's sister lol and how unbelievely cute Katherine was....
Cozzer
"I bet on Havoc being rejected!"
"I bet on Havoc being rejected!"
"Then I bet on the whole thing being cancelled!"
"You do realize you're all betting against him?"
"Sure!"

A classic XD. That whole episode is funny, but the Havoc half is just hilarious.
Sleeping Forest
...yeah, but who wouldn't pick mustang over havoc?...

...sucks for havoc, though...
kahel16
yeah, I do feel bad for Havoc.
animegirl357
poor havoc. he was everything the girl wanted, but no. he wasn't good looking like her bro. wink.gif
bloodlust alchemist
i feel bad for havoc first of all becuz mustang stole his grl and then becuz the grl didnt like havooc for not looking like the grl's bro sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
fmaPHSYCO
I felt bad for Havoc, but not really XD It 'twas so funnyyyy... But tut tut on Mustang for stealing his original girl T_T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.