Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Little Mistake
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > Original Japanese episodes (with sub)
Pages: 1, 2
Maes-Hughes
<Moving from FMA Anime American Audience sub-forum to FMA Anime Japanese Audience sun-forum where all plot hole/continuity argument related threads are being collected currently. 02/21/07 ~Tombow.>

1. Episode:"Philosopher's Stone" (Barry The Chopper)
Mistake- During Winry's Capture Barry shoved the carcases of the pigs (to show winry to ed) making the rack move, winry appears stumbling with her feet. (hands tied to the rack). Then when Barry and Ed are fighting the rack is moved and winry is shown on a stool.
2. Episode: "Mother"
Mistake- After having automail "installed" Ed + Al spar (to train the mind to its potential you must train the body). While Sparring Ed kicks Al into the lake with a flying round house.
[spoiler]
Alphonse cant get his blood seal wet. sort of a spolier in later episodes.
[/spoiler]
3. Episode: "The Other Brothers Elric Part 1"
Mistake??: I dont think this is a mistake but during Ed's first encounter with Russel they fight and Russel using the philosophers stone from his pocket. I dont know if this is possible or if it is.
4.Episode: "The Phantom Theif"
Mistake: Once Ed + Al enter town Ed graps something to eat or drink, and then they start exploring the city of water, while walking Ed gets splashed and Al says "it is the city of water" then Ed cleans himself up with using alchemy (clapping his hands). What happened to the food/drink that he was carrying? It could have dropped but for some one to drop what they are doing and waste food doesnt seem likely
5. Episode: Will Find out Soon tongue.gif
Mistake: This is a possible mistake, when the Fuhrer + all the State Alchemists from the east or west (i forgot) came to central they brought along their State Alchemist's. It shows a Cafertia FULL of State Alchemist. Is this possible since only 1-2 get accepted ever exam?

<span style='color:blue'>TheVileOne</span>
"How about this.

Where does Ed get new clothes and red leather jackets after he is CONSTANTLY tearing them up and getting the damaged.

When they left Lior he had a brand new, untorn and damaged red jacket."

Well that really isnt a mistake since almost all anime shows do that.

<span style='color:red'>Note:</span>This is just a list of possible mistakes in Full Metal Alchemist, they might not even be mistakes, but if they are a list of them would be nice.

<span style='color:blue'>Alright im not good with the computers so i dont know how to upload a .doc file. to get you to download it, so just copy and paste this into a word document. </span>Mistakes Corrected

<span style='color:red'>Even Better!!!! Download it Directly Here</span>Reika's Unanswered Questions ANSWERED
edochick
Yeah there is a list of them. A very...very long list =__=
Mistakes List
You'll find the link to it somewhere on that page.
Maes-Hughes
well whoever made that list doesnt know fma well
for example:
Episode 5-
Ed is able to make the water boil because he DID clap his hands if u watch it you would see it just takes him a few seconds after he claps

EDIT: after reading even more from that list, the person certainly hasnt watched fma alot or even likes the show, most of their accusations can be proven wrong, like where did all that "incomplete stone" in episode 22 come from. the military has been killing people and using them as ingredients

Episode 18- why is lust able to explode part of the library? NOTE: IT WAS SCAR NOT LUST

Episode 19- scar's arm can do more than just destroy things, he already knew the secret of the stone before he "read" the notes from marcoh

Episode 22- Envy said "no one created us, we were born"
Envy was correct in saying that, they were born but then died.

http://www.ahboba.com/otros/bonesmistakes.pdf
i only read like 6 complaints and most of them are false

I will print out the sheet and go over "the mistakes" and correct each one.
TheVileOne
How about this.

Where does Ed get new clothes and red leather jackets after he is CONSTANTLY tearing them up and getting the damaged.

When they left Lior he had a brand new, untorn and damaged red jacket.
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Aug 29 2005, 06:53 PM)
for example:
Episode 5-
Ed is able to make the water boil because he DID clap his hands if u watch it you would see it just takes him a few seconds after he claps
No. If you watched the original TV version. Ed DIDN'T clap at all but punched his fist into his hand. BONES admitted this was their mistake and corrected it so that the DVD version has Ed clapping. FUNimation used the DVD version for American broadcast.

--------------------------------------------

EDIT: after reading even more from that list, the person certainly hasnt watched fma alot or even likes the show, most of their accusations can be proven wrong, like where did all that "incomplete stone" in episode 22 come from. the military has been killing people and using them as ingredients
Is there a problem with your reading skill? Did Reika ask about where the incomplete stone in episode 22 come from?
QUOTE(Reika @ Episode 22)
3) After Ed touches the incomplet Philosopher's Stone (which amount and more is
needed to create the Philosopher's Stone) he enters in reaction with it, and further
more, he is very farther more discontrolled than when he touches the real
Philosopher's Stone later on. Does this mean that no alchemist is able to touch the
stone because it would get uncontrolled? Then, what about Al? Isn't he an alchemist?
Why doesn't he get discontroled? Why can't anyone use alchemy in front of him
because it would happen anything but Dante, Tucker and Al? (LOOSE END)
Did she?

Or are you already messed up in your mind that you confused episode 11 with episode 22?
QUOTE(Reika @ Episode 11)
2) Thereís a huge inexhaustible fountain of red water, which is said in episode 22 to
be created by humanís lifes. Is there any kind of machine that is continuesly killing
poeple in order to make this liquid be that much? (NONSENSE)
So since you claim you know FMA so well, why don't you answer Reika's question on how Xenotine has that inexhaustible red water.

---------------------------------

Episode 19- scar's arm can do more than just destroy things, he already knew the secret of the stone before he "read" the notes from marcoh

QUOTE(Reika @ Episode 19)
1)Why does Scar's arm have the ability to recopilate and erase letters from papers
AND decript them when even took days for Ed and Al (who are alchemists) to
decript it, and when his tattoo is just a part of the transmutation circle of the
Philoshoper's Stone and a red stone? (EXCUSE TO MAKE THE PLOT THEY
HAD IN MIND FASTER, LEAVING A HOLE BEHIND)
Episode 42: Lust "your arm is only able to destroy things" (CONTRADICTION)
Reika is simply saying that the anime is having the characters constantly giving contradictory accounts of each other's abilities even after having them witnessing it. Scar is able to only destroy, which he himself confirmed by never using the third stage of alchemy which is destroy.

So what sort of alchemy did Scar use to make a glowing orb of fancy notes floating in the air?

--------------------------------------

Nope, humans died. Homunculus are created. Envy later complained over his manufacturer (since this is the American Audience forum, episodes 27 and beyond should be avoided in details), Roy said someone created the homunculus which an Alchemist who is very well versed in homunculus never disputed. Not to mention Sloth was seen by the audience later on to be made by somebod(y/ies), and not borne. Did you see her sliming out of some reproduction canal of aliving body?

------------------------------

[snapback]267751[/snapback]

There are some mistakes in her document (she seems a bit confused with Wrath's timeline) and since she's basing it off fansubs, some of her questions are based off the fansubber's translation mistakes (yes, those so called super fansubs by Spoon or Son-whatever do have mistakes).

However most of what she said are true of the series. Even so, she has left out several more mistakes BONES commited when adapting this series from its manga roots.
Correction

QUOTE(Reika @ Episode 19)
1)Why does Scar's arm have the ability to recopilate and erase letters from papers
AND decript them when even took days for Ed and Al (who are alchemists) to
decript it, and when his tattoo is just a part of the transmutation circle of the
Philoshoper's Stone and a red stone? (EXCUSE TO MAKE THE PLOT THEY
HAD IN MIND FASTER, LEAVING A HOLE BEHIND)
Episode 42: Lust "your arm is only able to destroy things" (CONTRADICTION)
Reika is simply saying that the anime is having the characters constantly giving contradictory accounts of each other's abilities even after having them witnessing it. Scar is able to only destroy, which he himself confirmed by never using the third stage of alchemy which is create.

So what sort of alchemy did Scar use to make a glowing orb of fancy notes floating in the air? What purpose did that orb serve? If he wants to destroy the notes, won't simply destroying it and scattering whatever ashes do?
TheVileOne
The only time I see complaining about these "mistakes" are on these forums.
Maes-Hughes
im not complaining about the mistakes fma has im jus happy to see that they are human
TheVileOne
I never hear people yap about the continuity errors in Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
Maes-Hughes
...thas because not many people watch it over and over again, and their isnt a whole fan site thingy either. fma is popular it is normal for people to find flaws its like a scavenger hunt

...EDIT: after reading even more from that list, the person certainly hasnt watched fma alot or even likes the show, most of their accusations can be proven wrong, like where did all that "incomplete stone" in episode 22 come from. the military has been killing people and using them as ingredients

they asked where did they get the ingredients for all those stones and where the people came from
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Aug 30 2005, 04:54 AM)
...thas because not many people watch it over and over again, and their isnt a whole fan site thingy either. fma is popular it is normal for people to find flaws its like a scavenger hunt

More people watch Raiders Of The Lost Ark over and over again than Fullmetal Alchemist, considering that the movie is a classic and amongst one of the best of all time. There ARE fansites for Indiana Jones as well. Fansites that point out the continuity errors or "mistakes", but they are not considered to be a detriment to the narrative.

...EDIT: after reading even more from that list, the person certainly hasnt watched fma alot or even likes the show, most of their accusations can be proven wrong, like where did all that "incomplete stone" in episode 22 come from. the military has been killing people and using them as ingredients

they asked where did they get the ingredients for all those stones and where the people came from
[snapback]267908[/snapback]

The people were prisoners the military just said were either court-martialed or executed. Prisoners that were declared dead could then be experimented on.

Did they not cover the fifth Laboratory in the manga? I kind of remember they did or something similar.
Maes-Hughes
ya i already knew that, but i was quoting another guy cuz he was being rude.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
spoilers you have been warned
you asked for it

epi. 1 none
epi.2i don't know if you would call this a mess-up but when al was explaining to rose and they showed them with there mother she said "You really are his kids alright"and in epi3 she said "You really are his kids no doubt about it"

epi3:(if you look for a split second the water was only waist high to Alphonse)none

epi4:when al falls on Ed for the 1st time they acidentilly colored Eds gloves a flesh color

epi5:none
epi6:in the episode preview's circle and Ed's transmutation circle for Nina there 2 different circle's (and i was wondering too how Ed made the water boil,he DID clap just not the way he usually does and he did'nt punch his fist in his hand he clasped his hands together.)

epi7:none

epi8:when Hughes is obsessing about Elicia they forget to draw Edward's hairband

and i'm stopping there thats the gist of it if i got something wrong tell me but i highly doubt that laugh.gif XD XD kidding

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Aug 29 2005, 09:54 PM)

[snapback]267908[/snapback]

And again you never bothered to read the questions properly, Reika was asking for EPISODE 11 (in caps since you never since to bother reading where the question was phrased), which is the Xenotine episode where red water flows in infinite abundance. So are the military killing infinite people in Xenotine to make that red fountain dry.gif

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 29 2005, 10:33 PM)
epi3:(if you look for a split second the water was only waist high to Alphonse)none
And so, if you know your brother is scared of spiders, and he keeps screaming there is a lot of spiders in a cave. You pushed him in and afterwards on finding out there is no spiders in that cave, you tell him "See, there's no spiders in the cave! So why are you shouting and screaming at me now for!"?

Does Ed really know how shallow the water where the spot Al would land be?
Can Ed be so accurate as to kick Al into a shallow spot?
Can Ed make it such that Al would land on his side and not on his back where the water would cover the seal irregardless how shallow the water is?
Did Ed give a damn if Al slipped and fell into the deep water canals of that city in Episode 10 (Psiren)?
Did Ed give a damn of Al being soaked in the rain of episode 13?
Did Ed give a damn if Al might slip and fall into a lake later on(do you think metal is so good to walk on slippery rocks and mud)?
Nope, no one gave a damn of Al being exposed to water until one episode before a certain scene much, much later on.

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 29 2005, 10:33 PM)
epi6:in the episode preview's circle and Ed's transmutation circle for Nina there 2 different circle's (and i was wondering too how Ed made the water boil,he DID clap just not the way he usually does and he did'nt punch his fist in his hand he clasped his hands together.)
In the original Japanese TV series, he punched his fist into his hand dry.gif Only in the DVD and American broadcast did he have his palms being against each other.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
okay,okay sorry unsure.gif

well the water was waist deep and i'm sure Ed did care and they where'nt in the rain THAT long,besides the blood seal was on the interior back of his armor so the rain could'nt even touch it anyway. i really hate to flame it dosen't get anything done so i will rest my case sleep.gif
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 29 2005, 11:57 PM)
okay,okay sorry  unsure.gif 

well the water was waist deep and i'm sure Ed did care and they where'nt in the rain THAT long,besides the blood seal was on the interior back of his armor so the rain could'nt even touch it anyway. i really hate to flame it dosen't get anything done so i will rest my case  sleep.gif
[snapback]267954[/snapback]

Sorry but Ed never showed any concern for water's effects on Al's blood seal at any point in the anime until that moment. And rain will seep into Al's armor because it ain't waterproof with all those holes and gaps in the joints. If it was, water will never enter into his armor like it did later on. wink.gif
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 30 2005, 06:37 AM)

In the original Japanese TV series, he punched his fist into his hand dry.gif Only in the DVD and American broadcast did he have his palms being against each other.

It doesn't matter. All that matters is that he makes a circle out of his arms and body.

In later episodes he doesn't even have a hand, and performs alchemy by clapping his remaining hand to his auto-mail stump.

Yet another "mistake" that was debunked.
Reika
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Aug 30 2005, 02:53 AM)
for example:
Episode 5-

Episode 18- why is lust able to explode part of the library? NOTE: IT WAS SCAR NOT LUST

[snapback]267751[/snapback]

Please, before stating what you are going to say, at least, read it well and then check for it.

I was the one who did the list and I like fma, what I don't like is what bones did to the second half.

Episode 5:
Ed DOESN'T CLAP, he just puts his fist to his palm.

Episode 18:
Please, whatch the episode again. Scar made the ENTIRE laboratory explode. Yeah, but why did Lust made explode some part of the shelfs? That's clearly shown. So please, whatch it again.

Episode 19:
In later episodes it's said he can't. Just because he does it, doesn't mean he can. The tatoo of his arm is the part of the philosopher's stone's transmutation circle. 1)Scar doesn't know how to use alchemy (EVEN IF HE CREATES THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE <--that's something bones used to create it and safe plot deepeners, animation etc. and rush the ending)
2)A transmutation circle is for what it is, even if it is the red stone itself, doesn't have the power to take all the letters, nor to descript nor anything besides transmutating.

Episode 22:
There are LOTS of episodes besides this where not only envy but wrath and the others say "we weren't created, we were born!" and suddenly "we were created!" and even "we were created by THIS RED STONE!"

EDIT:
BTW, I wasn't complaining about that red stone, but about the red water from which it is supposed to come, from the invented episode where they find the false Elrics who have a whole mountain with this red water.

This should be discussed in "Do you hate what BONES did to FMA"? Since I posted the link there.

EDIT:

whoa! At least someone is willing to discuss it! ^^ it's great, since I (well we) will be able to develope it before we send it to BONES.

Anyways, please, watch all the episodes, one by one, as soon as posible (so you won't forget things), maybe find some friend to help you, and note the most important things concerning to what I said in a notebook or something and then come into conclussions or statements, so we can safe time.

EDIT:
It took me a week, working 8-10 hours per day or so to find all that, watching some episodes and checking things more than once. So I hope you will take this seriously and watch and note all the facts in a notebook as I did and keep watching and checking befor saying anything.
TheVileOne
It doesn't matter if Ed claps or not.

He just needs to connect his appendages to make a circle.
Reika
oh... Then why does he need to go to winry to fix his automail? For example in episode.... 16? Can't remember, when they fight Scar and he breaks his automail and Al is broken, but he can't fix him because he doesn't have anything to clap besides ONE hand? But yet again...in episode 47 he made a transmutation by just clapping one hand to his broken automail with no hand but just a broken wrist. Shouldn't he be able to do that in the other episode? Clap with his broken automail shoulder?
QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Aug 30 2005, 01:50 AM)
It doesn't matter if Ed claps or not.

He just needs to connect his appendages to make a circle.
[snapback]267993[/snapback]

If it doesn't matter, then why did BONEs have to change that scene at Elicia's birth from fist-smacking to hands clapping? dry.gif
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Reika @ Aug 30 2005, 08:59 AM)
oh... Then why does he need to go to winry to fix his automail? For example in episode.... 16? Can't remember, when they fight Scar and he breaks his automail and Al is broken, but he can't fix him because he doesn't have anything to clap besides ONE hand? But yet again...in episode 47 he made a transmutation by just clapping one hand to his broken automail with no hand but just a broken wrist. Shouldn't he be able to do that in the other episode? Clap with his broken automail shoulder?
[snapback]267996[/snapback]

Touching his shoulder wouldn't make a proper array as such tongue.gif .

One can argue it doesn't make any sense at how it works at all considering that his arm is fake.
Reika
look, following this rule, he could have clapped with his foot (the bridge) and still make a transmutation, or whatever that would allow him to make a circle.
TheVileOne
Then don't complain about him putting his fist into a hand and making it that way tongue.gif .
Then you admit FMA the anime is chockful of nonsense tongue.gif
Reika
I know, and I did. I complaint. In the manga doesn't happen. Both in the manga and in the anime he needs to go to fix his automail BUT in that episode.

But you know, they didn't complain about sooooooo much contradictions........
TheVileOne
Now I have no idea what you are talking about.

Also Ed's not going to be as useful walking around with a stump of a shoulder so he can't unleash his alchemized auto-mail blade of bad-assery.
Reika
QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Aug 30 2005, 06:22 PM)
Now I have no idea what you are talking about.

Also Ed's not going to be as useful walking around with a stump of a shoulder so he can't unleash his alchemized auto-mail blade of bad-assery.
[snapback]268181[/snapback]

Oh! so the best solution was to tell scar to kill him if that meant that he wouldn't kill Al. And not defend himself... now, that doesn't make sense.
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Reika @ Aug 30 2005, 05:27 PM)
Oh! so the best solution was to tell scar to kill him if that meant that he wouldn't kill Al. And not defend himself... now, that doesn't make sense.
[snapback]268182[/snapback]

Reika, you don't make any sense. You make so little sense you hurt my eyes.
Reika
Hhahaahaha XDDDD the one that doesn't make sense is BONES not me. I'm just stating what they did. Ed is supposedly able to make alchemy by claping with his broken automail. But in that episode he didn't defend himself once it was broken, he kneeled down and told Scar he should be enough of a sacrifice since an Alchemist killed his brother. Scar told him that he promised he wouldn't hurt his brother (Al), so Ed just stood there about to be killed by Scar because he couldn't use alchemy because he had his automail broken. Also, after that, when they get away of Scar, Ed says he needs to go to his automial technique BEFORE being able to transmutate Al's armor back to normal, which means he CAN'T clap with his broken automail and still use alchemy but he DOES IT in the latest episodes.

If you can't find that, you have in the document I told you the exact episode where it is (I'm at work right now and I can't find the episodes for you)
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Reika @ Aug 30 2005, 05:46 PM)
Hhahaahaha XDDDD the one that doesn't make sense is BONES not me. I'm just stating what they did. Ed is supposedly able to make alchemy by claping with his broken automail. But in that episode he didn't defend himself once it was broken, he kneeled down and told Scar he should be enough of a sacrifice since an Alchemist killed his brother. Scar told him that he promised he wouldn't hurt his brother (Al), so Ed just stood there about to be killed by Scar because he couldn't use alchemy because he had his automail broken. Also, after that, when they get away of Scar, Ed says he needs to go to his automial technique BEFORE being able to transmutate Al's armor back to normal, which means he CAN'T clap with his broken automail and still use alchemy but he DOES IT in the latest episodes.

I'm just going to point out some of your mistakes Reika. First you said automial. Its automail or auto-mail. Second you said, "when they get away of Scar, Ed says he needs to go to his automial technique." Well first of all, "when they get away of Scar" doesn't make sense, nor does Ed needing to go to his automial technique. What does that mean?

And he doesn't clap with broken automail in a later episodes. In the later episodes he still has an arm/appendage rather than nothing at all.

He's also clapped with broken automail in the manga while fighting Greed.
Reika
Again, pointing out some typos of someone whose native language isn't the English. You should feel very proud of yourself rolleyes.gif

That's right, just what I said, he can clap with his foot.
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Reika @ Aug 30 2005, 06:07 PM)
Again, pointing out some typos of someone whose native language isn't the English. You should feel very proud of yourself  rolleyes.gif

They are about as valid as the "mistakes" you point out in FMA. So I'm just being fair.

So I guess even though English isn't your native language, I'm not allowed to scrutinize you either?
Reika
XDDDDDDDDDd

look, I'm not selling nothing with this, I'm not earning anything with this typos, I'm not giving false advertisement, I'm just trying to discuss something. You want to "scrutinize" my typos because I'm from another country? Very well, do as you wish, that just proves what kind of person you are.

You didn't even check for the episodes before answering me, nor read the document in question, and you still come here and say "you are wrong" pfff, yeah, your arguments and your way of arguing really prove you are right about EVERYTHING.
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Reika @ Aug 30 2005, 06:52 PM)
XDDDDDDDDDd

look, I'm not selling nothing with this, I'm not earning anything with this typos, I'm not giving false advertisement, I'm just trying to discuss something. You want to "scrutinize" my typos because I'm from another country? Very well, do as you wish, that just proves what kind of person you are.

You didn't even check for the episodes before answering me, nor read the document in question, and you still come here and say "you are wrong" pfff, yeah, your arguments and your way of arguing really prove you are right about EVERYTHING.
[snapback]268241[/snapback]

I read your document, and I watched all the episodes.

And I still don't care.
Reika
You don't care??? XDDDDDDDDDDDd then why the hell are you coming here to call us all stupids?

So you read the 30 pages.. mmm.. and instead of discussing more important thingies, you just keep complaining about our complaints on why they did such a fuss with Al bein in the water???? And you expect me to believe you??? please.
TheVileOne
QUOTE(Reika @ Aug 30 2005, 07:09 PM)
You don't care??? XDDDDDDDDDDDd then why the hell are you coming here to call us all stupids?

I'm just trying to show, that you people whining about these so-called "mistakes" and bitching about BONES animation are not the be all end all.

Some people, LOVE the anime and don't want to burn down Bones Animation.

So you read the 30 pages.. mmm.. and instead of discussing more important thingies, you just keep complaining about our complaints on why they did such a fuss with Al bein in the water???? And you expect me to believe you??? please.
[snapback]268250[/snapback]

30 pages of my life I will never get back tongue.gif .
Reika
when did I ever complain of people LOVING the anime of fma? explain me that because you are saying false things.
What? You thought you were the only one that said he thought it was GREAT? Noone told them a single thing because that's their opinion. Think about why there has been so much people trying to tell you there's no need to insult anyone and don't try to make your opinion pass down the other's throat.

You are the one that doesn't stand that other people may not like what BONES did to FMA. And that's YOUR problem. If I wanted to burn down the anime of FMA, my little friend, I would have called to my friends of the anitype and minami and publish it PUBLICLY. Publishing it in a forum, in a private topic where whoever doesn't want to read it doesn't have to read it, it's NOT trying to burn down the anime of FMA.

I'm not the one trying to put my opinion above others by insults, disrespectfull comments directed towards the ones saying something with which I don't agree, nor saying that what I say it's that way because I say so.
TheVileOne
You have been disrespectful and insulting. And that's to the Fullmetal Alchemist anime and Bones animation tongue.gif .
Reika
QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Aug 30 2005, 08:51 PM)
You have been disrespectful and insulting.† And that's to the Fullmetal Alchemist anime and Bones animation tongue.gif .
[snapback]268267[/snapback]

The differece is that they sell this, made official, earned millions and still got away as if nothing, thinking we are idiots. So, I think we, the ones that pay for this and make them earn that money, have all the right to say we are not pleased. If you have a problem with that, stop coming to this kind of topics. And what are you anyways, one of their spokesman? (now you'll tell me "yes" hahahaha)

In fact, I be that if this was published in the minami you wouldn't come to me saying anything.
Dai
oh my, can't you just be a normal person, TheVileOne? I really don't understand why are you in a forum just to say "I like it so I don't care anything you say against it, you are stupid, bones and I are cool"

oh, 1st of all Vol.7, pag 144. Ed vs Greed... Ed's automail is fine, he is not doing strange alchemy or using his feet XDDDDDDD

I'm just going to point out some of your mistakes Reika. First you said automial. Its automail or auto-mail.

They are about as valid as the "mistakes" you point out in FMA. So I'm just being fair.

I'm wandering about your mental age too, so you don't see the difference between a typo and a plot hole or a script mistake?

I'm willing to see you speaking in Spanish or Basque, here at Spain we have 4 languages (not everywhere, of course), and we have to learn foreign ones too... just a litle typo and you react like this... yeah, so mature you are ^^
Reika
Yeah, didn't you know? Clapping with your feet, broken AUTO-MAIL and a vaguely broken hand, which conserves the entire palm, is the same. So Ed asked Scar to kill him because he just was tired xD <--Sarcasm.
Quistis88
All right, everyone . . . frankly, many of us are tired of the insults being thrown around, and if any of the mods see any more of these inconsiderate comments popping up in this thread, permission is granted for them to close it without question.

If you are going to come to a forum to discuss anything, please discuss/debate in a friendly manner, else it will just cause unwanted tension all around.
Maes-Hughes
i just made this thread for any mistakes that might pop up.
Reika
Actually, I made another thread for that and posted the document we where talking about ^^U. I really would like to discuss this like normal people...
Quistis88
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Aug 30 2005, 03:03 PM)

I know you did. As Reika said, it seems she also made another thread. Therefore, this one could be expendable, or merged. So, Maes-Hughes, it would not be not your fault if this thread gets closed.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Aug 30 2005, 02:16 PM)
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Aug 30 2005, 03:03 PM)

I know you did. As Reika said, it seems she also made another thread. Therefore, this one could be expendable, or merged. So, Maes-Hughes, it would not be not your fault if this thread gets closed.
[snapback]268316[/snapback]

kk. thanks, i made this thread because i couldnt find another like it, and the one they mentain says-Fma = Terrible Anime, Someone Please Transmute this Garbage, i dont believe that tongue.gif this one is would be more friendly i hoped
Reika
I hoped that too when I opened my thread sleep.gif it even has poll, with many options, open to all opinions... but still..
Maes-Hughes
well it's not inviting with this as a title - Fma = Terrible Anime, Someone Please Transmute this Garbage. to keep on topic only mistake ive found after watching 3rd dvd is a peeled apple gets transmutated into an unpeeled apple, might be possible tho dunno (science might explain it)
Reika
I already posted that in my list XD:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.