Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scene Search
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
xrninja
searching for a certain scene in the FMA manga and just can't find it? post what you're looking for here, and maybe some kind folks will help you out and show you in the right direction.
Radical Alchemist
I'd like any scene where it show's scar's brother....
elalquimistafilosofal
what is that thing fou canīt find
and whats the theme

<random attachments removed>
Envious...
I have the manga, and I don't recall ANY scenes where they show Scar's brother...

They show pre-scar Scar, and Kimblee, but not Scar's brother.
Radical Alchemist
Yes there WERE. I saw them and I can't find them again.
Envious...
Found it.

Ch. 47. Pages 11 & 12.
Guest_Rocky_*
Where King Bradley stabs "Ed" (I saw this in an icon but can't remember it happening in the manga. Could it have been Envy?).
Envious...
0_o

I honestly don't remember THAT happening, ANYWHERE. Whether in the manga or the anime.

Are you sure it was Ed??
Hikusa Rockgirl X
I think he's talking about this one:

http://groups.msn.com/FullMetalAlchemist/c...to&PhotoID=8268

It was Ed but it wasnt Bradley XD...
its from the 3rd game
SapphireAlchemist
Say, could someone tell me where the scene is where Al comes into the Pinako's house with Ed right after their disastrous transmutation?

I'm only up to Book 5, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it in manga form somewhere... I may not have gotten to it though. I want it for sigmaking purposes. biggrin.gif

I'd appreciate it, thanks! happy.gif
Does anyone know where the part is with Armstrong's sister in it?
emtee
I'm looking for scenes from the war in Ishbal. I've already gotten the ones from volume 34, but if there are any others I'd be grateful for the help. Thanks much!
Where are the piotures of the Gate of Knowledge?
MasterKris

Gaiden 3 is the one with Armstrong's sister. Want me to send it to ya?
vfdj42
When Winry finds out it was Scar who killed her parents.
Summerlover01
QUOTE(vfdj42 @ Nov 10 2005, 06:05 PM) [snapback]311992[/snapback]

Ok this was in chapter 46 page 40.
karihp
Hi! I'm new and wondering if anyone would be kind enough to compile a list of royai moments throughout the manga?

Thank you!
vfdj42
QUOTE(karihp @ Nov 13 2005, 07:09 PM) [snapback]314163[/snapback]

Hi! I'm new and wondering if anyone would be kind enough to compile a list of royai moments throughout the manga?

Thank you!

XP
You have good, but expensive, taste.
karihp
Ha ha! yeah I guess.

I guess maybe more detail would do, i'm really having trouble finding the scene where (gluttony?) tries to kill Hawkeye and then its Mustang to the rescue!
vfdj42
There's a scene where Roy and Ed fight Gluttony, but Gluttony is able to eat his flames, so they yell at him and call him 'Useless'. Poor Roy, he only wanted to help. ;-; Is that what you're talking about? Or when... [spoiler] Lust tells Riza Roy was killed and Riza breaks down? [/spoiler]
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(karihp @ Nov 13 2005, 08:45 PM) [snapback]314190[/snapback]

Ha ha! yeah I guess.

I guess maybe more detail would do, i'm really having trouble finding the scene where (gluttony?) tries to kill Hawkeye and then its Mustang to the rescue!

Chapters 38 and 39 show the entire battle but i think you want chapter 39
karihp
No, not the battle after they capture gluttony, not the one where Riza and Alphonse are left.

I checked out chapter 38 and 39, those are the battle where Riza and Alphonse are left and Lust comes and says she killed Roy etc.

The one I'm trying to find, (for the life of me I can't remember which chapter and I keep looking), is where Fury is having a stakeout Riza leaves Mustang, then Gluttony tries to strangle her and Roy comes to saveher. After the fact Hawkeye takes to yell at him for leaving his safe house.

whew! yeah, that's the chapter I'm looking for.
Dingbat
That is the last chapter of Volume 9 and the beginning of volume 10. I believe they are chapter 36 and 37.
Radical Alchemist
The scene where Havoc first meets/starts dating Lust?
Dingbat
That is the end of chapter 34 happy.gif It's the first chapter in Volume 9.
LoMXD
any moments involving mei and ed?
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Legolas of Mirkwood @ Dec 1 2005, 08:17 PM) [snapback]322730[/snapback]

the only thing involving Ed and Mei in a romantic way is her day dremaing about him... is that what you mean?
bemused_non-alchemist
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Dec 2 2005, 01:07 PM) [snapback]322817[/snapback]

QUOTE(Legolas of Mirkwood @ Dec 1 2005, 08:17 PM) [snapback]322730[/snapback]

the only thing involving Ed and Mei in a romantic way is her day dremaing about him... is that what you mean?

Or is it the one where they did meet, but Mei didn't realise it was Ed she was looking at, and only remembers him as some little thing lurking around? happy.gif

By the way, a query of my own: in which chapter did a flashback of Scar's brother occur? I remember this happened once, mabe twice...
Sensenic
QUOTE(bemused_non-alchemist @ Dec 2 2005, 10:23 AM) [snapback]323002[/snapback]

By the way, a query of my own: in which chapter did a flashback of Scar's brother occur? I remember this happened once, mabe twice...

Last one to have appeared, IIRC, is when Ed moves between Winry and Scar to protect her (and to avoid her shooting), which makes Scar remember his own brother protecting him from Kimbley. Chapter number? Sorry, dun remember and no have at hand... it's 46-49 cuz it's in Vol. 12 but dunno which one.

Hmmm... 46 Winry appeas, the last chapter was Envy appearing (49), therefore the previous one was Gluttony's transformation (48)... therefore, 47, I say. happy.gif

OT BTW, WTF is that in your av? -eew-
LoMXD
well yeah her daydream and when she meets ed would be nice(if she meets him)
bemused_non-alchemist
Sensenic: Thanks! My av? It's a greedy little alligator. Or, used to be.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Legolas of Mirkwood @ Dec 2 2005, 06:49 PM) [snapback]323249[/snapback]

well yeah her daydream and when she meets ed would be nice(if she meets him)

i'm thinking its somewhere between chapter 35 and 40... cant remember exactly what chapter... i think she arrives the same issue as Ling... and thats when the dream happens
Calvero
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Nov 4 2005, 03:29 PM) [snapback]309072[/snapback]

Gaiden 3 is the one with Armstrong's sister. Want me to send it to ya?

yeah. My e-mail is chocolate_chip_waffle@hotmail.com. Thanks.
edluver08
Do you know where it shows ed and ling on the train and ed gets really mad about being shorter than ling?
FMA-Freak
[size=4] [font=Comic Sans Ms] Does anyone know where the one chapter is when Ed is protecting Winry against Scar. Winry is against the wall, with Ed protcting her. Then Scar is ready to attack.
Sensenic
QUOTE(edluver08 @ Dec 20 2005, 01:26 AM) [snapback]331498[/snapback]

Do you know where it shows ed and ling on the train and ed gets really mad about being shorter than ling?

Vol. 8 Chapter 34
QUOTE(ilove FMA @ Dec 31 2005, 05:12 AM) [snapback]335373[/snapback]

[size=4] [font=Comic Sans Ms] Does anyone know where the one chapter is when Ed is protecting Winry against Scar. Winry is against the wall, with Ed protcting her. Then Scar is ready to attack.

Vol. 11 chapter 47. (46 has Winry with gun too)
Colette
When's the part where Greed tells his subordinates to capture Al?
Carrion
Where's Wrath's past inculding his succesful transformation into a homunculus?
Emi-chan
chapter 53
Animeoldtimer
Is Chapter 31 the only chapter where Bradley's wife appears?
Vagrant
I dunno if this counts as a scene...But, which issue had the pre-story page image of Ed and Al in the desert in some badass new gear?

EDIT:
Actually, I found it. Issue 32!
Tyna
QUOTE(Hikusa Rockgirl X @ Sep 5 2005, 05:51 PM) [snapback]275287[/snapback]

its from the 3rd game

From the 3rd game? Can you expand more on that, please? I thought that page was an advertisement to the next volume of the manga or something. But if it's a game, then why is it manga-like? Shouldn't the characters be moving and in colors and such?

And did you play the game? What happened after that? Did Ed die?
Sensenic
QUOTE(Tyna @ Feb 28 2006, 08:27 PM) [snapback]356323[/snapback]

QUOTE(Hikusa Rockgirl X @ Sep 5 2005, 05:51 PM) [snapback]275287[/snapback]

its from the 3rd game

From the 3rd game? Can you expand more on that, please? I thought that page was an advertisement to the next volume of the manga or something. But if it's a game, then why is it manga-like? Shouldn't the characters be moving and in colors and such?

And did you play the game? What happened after that? Did Ed die?

It's a prologue done by Arakawa sensei to the 3rd game (Kami wo tsugu shoujo, The girl to surpass gods). You can find the same thing for the first game at the end of vol. 8. I guess there's the same for game 2, but no idea where to find it.

As for Ed getting stabbed, dun worry. Games' story ain't canon (and they rather go with the anime anyway), and Ed is the main character: if he dies, no more game$ for Squenix happy.gif

BTW, have you read Umeko's version? As an omake for the chapter it came with. it was Teh laugh.gif !

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the forums smile.gif
Carrion
The page where Riza is aiming for Roy Mustang's head.
Please
Plscks
I seem to remeber someone finding a guy in the background constantly, he follows the around and on occasion gets hurt and the next time he appears he has a sling. I was wondering if anyone knows about this or has a list of where he appears. I'm gonna start looking through the chapters pretty soon otherwise.
theory_of_avarice
QUOTE(vfdj42 @ Nov 10 2005, 04:50 PM) [snapback]311992[/snapback]

It wasn't Scar-san, it was Mustang who killed her parents...
Sensenic
QUOTE(Carrion @ Mar 2 2006, 01:04 AM) [snapback]356826[/snapback]

The page where Riza is aiming for Roy Mustang's head.
Please

Wow, Ain't you asking for a little bit too much?

You're lucky I'm @ job and therefore have some free time to spare tongue.gif

Volume 9, chapter 34, page 27.

Geez.
QUOTE(pslcks @ Mar 9 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]360808[/snapback]

I seem to remeber someone finding a guy in the background constantly, he follows the around and on occasion gets hurt and the next time he appears he has a sling. I was wondering if anyone knows about this or has a list of where he appears. I'm gonna start looking through the chapters pretty soon otherwise.

All the info you can get about Mobuta Mobuo is here.
QUOTE(theory_of_avarice @ Mar 9 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]360843[/snapback]

QUOTE(vfdj42 @ Nov 10 2005, 04:50 PM) [snapback]311992[/snapback]

It wasn't Scar-san, it was Mustang who killed her parents...

Wrong forum, I'm afraid... happy.gifU

Go read the manga.
Plscks
Thank you very much, that was actually the thread I originally read about the mystery man in, I just forgot what board it was on that I read it.
Koneko_chan
I need the pic of Envy transforming out of the guy on the front of the ch57 cover. Ya know, the guy who looks like Havoc.

I asked Umeko-san for it and she posted it for me. But my sister accidentally overwrote it in my pictures folder.

I tried going back through comments on ZOMGFTA, but I can't find where she posted the URL.

Can someone please help me find it?

Nevermind! It was in the same chap and Hawkeye aiming for Roy's head! How lucky am I!

I guess I don't need it anymore. =P
catalyste
The scene where we first find out of Mustang's ambition? you know, the whole 'i'm going to take over the military' thing? and then i think Riza tells him not to be so rash in saying such things...

thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.