Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My FMA MMV
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
ElvishVamp
I've been working on an AMV for about 3 months now. It's a Hagaren AMV, but the I'm am only using stuff from the manga. No anime at all. The only problem is that I want to put in more scenes than I have space for in the song, so I thought I'd see what everyone here would like me to put in it.
Reika
I would want some royai ^^
Saturn Stars
edxwin love
Ed x Win would be nice ^^

- AoKo
Dai
I'd love to see Alexander (the dog XD) in it! XD I love that chapter!
lialiakicks
Hey guys. For those of you who don't know, ElvishVamp (a bud of mine from school) was been working very hard on this MMV (Manga Music Video) and she's gonna FINSIH IT even if it kills her. Or we will. XD

Anyways, I'll post the INCOMPLETED version of it soon. Download to your hearts content. (Ya know I did.)

But most importantly... LEAVE COMMENTS/FEEDBACK/PRAISES!!! Thank you. ^^;

(Wee~! Hullo ElvishVamp! ^^)

EDIT: Gah. I'm still trying to figure out a way to send the 22 MB file... WITHOUT BitTorrent. Uh, this could take a while. ^^; Er, any suggestions?
Zyric
Have you tried You Send It?

PS *huggles ElvishVamp*
ElvishVamp
I created a 30 second version of the vid so i could upload it myself. I figured you guys probably would really cared about the almost minute of nothing but black anyway. The only the I've done that is missing from this file is the part with Ed's nightmare abot his mom from the second book. Sorry about that, but my computer's really slow and I'd never have been able to upload it unless I cut that out.

The song I used is Happiness [Speedy Mix]. It's by The Zippers, I think.When I finish, the entire video should be 1 minute 30 seconds, not including credits. Any advice on specific scenes you's like me to use is very much appreciated. I'll try to put in some Ed x Win for you guys. *evil grin* And I'm definately putting more of Roy...

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15ARDY2...BD3S66MFKQZQ8D4
Reika
OH MY GOD!! It's really good! I was like "what?!! no more??!!!" please please, please!! Finish it soon! XDD I would like Royai... did I already told you that? XD
lialiakicks
Wah. Sorry I wasn't able to upload it ElvishVamp! My computer was being evil.

But, YES, you rock!!! *has finally seen the updated version* Oh, the nightmare part is SO AWESOME. Too bad you couldn't fit it though. ;___; Aw, and you couldn't fit in the Winry lip signing part either... ;___; Poopies.

But DUDE!!! DUDE!!! It was awesome! The whole house buring part, and this part and that part and *continues to babble*

*gets automailed* X_X
xiaku
That was L0VE. Oh my gosh ... BEST 30 SECONDS OF MY FMA LIFE! xDDD Hahah, it was good, really. The choice of music made me dance. :]
nighty
i've joined this forum just to let you know that YOU MUST give us next part, or better complete mmv :D you know, that was really awesome and i worship your skills. more please!
and about parts you can use... i think that roy and havoc vs lust battle, and roy, ed and co vs gluttony battle from latest chapters is must-be :D
lialiakicks
YAY!!! Worship ElvishVamp!! happy.gif Wee~!

*gives ElvishVamp cookies*
CSakuraS
I'd have preferred something other than dance music (or that's what it seemed like :D;) but still OMG AWESOME A MANGA AMV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I knew how to make one. *___*
lialiakicks
And she colored all of the pictures herself! THAT is a real Fullmetal Alchemist fan. happy.gif

She'll read all of this when she gets home. (ElvishVamp is not in front of a computer right now.) ^^;
CSakuraS
*continues fangirling* MUCH LOVE~ <3
nighty
please, upload more parts for us, pretty please *^^*
Dai
hey, I just love the video! cool! I'm willing to see the rest! good job and thanks for that unveliable video!
lialiakicks
*fangirls too*

Congrads ElvishVamp. You win the internet. XD
nighty
*fangirl*
Haruneko_Pichu
holy crap. bthat kicks ass! And when does Ed try to kill fuhrer with the spear? o.o
And Ed over Envy's shoulder? o.o
lialiakicks
*evil laugh*

Read the manga to find out, hun. ^^;
Haruneko_Pichu
i dunnn wanna have to read the whole thing.
CSakuraS
QUOTE(Haruneko_Pichu @ Aug 29 2005, 06:51 PM)
i dunnn wanna have to read the whole thing.
[snapback]267747[/snapback]

From Chapter 13:
http://groups.msn.com/FullMetalAlchemist/f...to&PhotoID=3403

From Chapter 24:
http://groups.msn.com/FullMetalAlchemist/v...to&PhotoID=4256

>_>;
lialiakicks
IMPORTANT!

Here's the COMPLETE VERSION of the song. This is the version ElvishVamp gave me before she updated it. And it has Winry lip-signing, Hoho-papa, and Ed's nightmare (one of my favorite parts)!!! *evil grin*

And what's so weird is, this song is called "Happiness", but the MMV is so angsty... ^^;;;

Anyways, here ya go! XD
http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MWNSA6...920ZV8XK45K1Y9Z
ElvishVamp
OMFG. I guess I'm gonna have to finish this fast, before I start getting more death threats...

I guess I forgot to mention this, but this AMV was made as part of my nefarious plot. What is my nefarious plot? To get more people to read the manga. Think it'll work? I really hope so...

W00t! I got cookies!

Arigato minna-san! I'll try to finish it ASAP, as in before I have an angry mob after me...
lialiakicks
That's right! Hurry up and finish, or I'll give you milk!!! *evil grin*

*cough* Look at the bottom of my signature. *cough*
ElvishVamp
Milk!!! No!!!!!

I noticed your signature. *sweatdrop* I guess you're advertising for me now? I really didn't think I was gonna get this much of a response for this...
Kirara
That was beyond awesome. Please finish the second part soon.

And just to let you know even before you revealed your nefarious plot I had planned to force the stubborn people at my work to watch this to see what I mean when I say the FMA manga is awesome. Not sure it will work but I don't think anything else can convey it so well.
Radical Alchemist
hey... can somebody send me the full song w/o the video? I want to burn it.

My e-mail is Radicalphantomx@yahoo.com

or put it here if you don't need the e-mail.. pleeeassse! i would love you FOREVER!
Kimi-N-Ed
biggrin.gif I like ur amv it was cool good first try biggrin.gif I read the FMA Mangas and it was pretty cool! biggrin.gif Are you going to make another one? smile.gif

biggrin.gif lol to me this amv is really funny lol
Blitz
Wow...That was GOOD! The music was kinda Happy-Happy but that was very good. *emphasizes good*
Senefen
Lol ahh that was so cool! Make sure you finish it soon. It's going really good!
Saturn Stars
I will surley download i when you finish it. I can't wait! Lia would only advertise if the work is good
Sensenic
QUOTE(Senefen @ Aug 31 2005, 03:25 AM)
Lol ahh that was so cool! Make sure you finish it soon. It's going really good!
[snapback]268686[/snapback]

Indeed. Kudos to you, ElvishVamp! cool.gif
Paracelsus
That is so incredibly nifty so far! =D I can't wait to see the finished product. ♥
lialiakicks
Saturn: LOL! So true!!! XD
Saturn Stars
tis, you have good taste my friend
lialiakicks
YAY!!! ^^
Estefania
Uhm, hello ^^u I just registered to tell you that... I love the AMV <3 No, really, I've always thought that a FMA manga music video would be something amazing (man, I'm so manga-biased), so finding this is a real pleasure :D I think it's great to try to attract people to the manga when it's obviously SO much better... and the real FMA anyway (I try it myself with people I know, too), kudos to you! :D

Can't wait to see the finished work ^__^ Maybe I can even offer to host it at r-m.net once the server is up again >__>
lialiakicks
Really? You'll offer a host? SQUEE!!!

*runs off to tell ElvishVamp ASAP*
Reika
It's the first time I see a manga amv, at first I thought "what kind of amv can someone do with a manga?" but it's just great! I hope to see more in short!
Satsuka
QUOTE(Estefania @ Aug 31 2005, 02:41 PM)
Uhm, hello ^^u I just registered to tell you that... I love the AMV <3 No, really, I've always thought that a FMA manga music video would be something amazing (man, I'm so manga-biased), so finding this is a real pleasure biggrin.gif I think it's great to try to attract people to the manga when it's obviously SO much better... and the real FMA anyway (I try it myself with people I know, too), kudos to you! biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see the finished work ^__^ Maybe I can even offer to host it at r-m.net once the server is up again >__>
[snapback]269559[/snapback]

Hi! Welome to the FM-A.com forums!
I really loved the one you posted.... I want to see more n_n
emtee
It's really fantastic! You've got amazing talent for motion - all the different scenes are introduced with the motion of the characters, it's really addicting too with such a strange and perfect music/scene combination
FMAlover^
I can't wait for the fullversion
Sensenic
QUOTE(FMAlover^ @ Sep 1 2005, 06:58 AM)
I can't wait for the fullversion
[snapback]269963[/snapback]

This rather belongs to another thread but....

You know you've watched/read too much FMA when you...

- start fusing the word "full" with the next word you're sayin' laugh.gif
lialiakicks
Dude, over ONE THOUSAND peeps viewed this topic!

YAY for ElvishVamp!

*gives you Homoculi*
ElvishVamp
I've uploaded the song in mp3 format for anyone who wants it. The link is below.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LPXWS4...XO1VWSW86M74U1R

Maybe I can even offer to host it at r-m.net once the server is up again >__>

I would love for you to host it! happy.gif Thank you!

I'm actually working on the vid a bit right now and I was wondering whether or not I should put Greed's death in. I'm not entirely sure where I could put, though. Like I said before, I want to add more scene than I have time for, but the fight against Lust will definately be in there and hopefully so will the fight against Gluttony. Both will probably be cliffhangery, as to support my nefarious plot. *evil grin*
Reika
I can't wait to see it!! ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.