Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sleepy's Fanart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
SsleepyAlly
since some people told me to post some of my fanart, i decided to post one now. tell me how u like it. smile.gif
[attachmentid=2056]

p.s
if u do like it, i'll post more but it'll take a while for me to draw new ones.
Frozen Ice Alchemist
You do draw so gd sis! Post some more!
CrzyEagle
That's pretty good drawing, way better than anything i can make smile.gif.
Valérie
Yay! SsleepyAlly! You did it! I’m glad you created a thread for your art here! smile.gif
Elderberry
A little bit sketchy, but not bad at all. happy.gif Proportions are decent as well.

Try to resize the image a little nest time, though. tongue.gif
SsleepyAlly
Elderberry:Yeah, I'm the sketchy type,partly because I'm really fast at it and I don't like using the eraser. tongue.gif How do ypu resize?

Anywayz, here's another sketchy art of mine.

[attachmentid=2065]

Valerie:Yes, I finally got my tiny brain to start thinking fanart thread not fanart in the gallery.....
Ice:Glad you like my art lil sis! smile.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Sis, can you please update...
SsleepyAlly
QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Aug 25 2005, 03:16 AM)
[snapback]261379[/snapback]

Ok! Here it is! I decided to color it cause.....^^; who knows? But some people already saw this.
[attachmentid=2104]

Hey Ice, I'm trying my best to finnish that piccy you told me to do.
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Aug 29 2005, 05:36 AM)
QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Aug 25 2005, 03:16 AM)
[snapback]261379[/snapback]

Ok! Here it is! I decided to color it cause.....^^; who knows? But some people already saw this.
[attachmentid=2104]

Hey Ice, I'm trying my best to finnish that piccy you told me to do.
[snapback]266068[/snapback]

Yay! An update, and always try your best! did you figure out how to draw it then??
SsleepyAlly
Draw it when? huh.gif
Willow
You draw pretty well. ^^
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Aug 29 2005, 12:55 PM)
Draw it when? huh.gif
[snapback]266706[/snapback]

I mean the piccy i told you to draw sis, you said you didn't know who should play which instrument...

EDIT: I love editing.... nvm tat, I found this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13389547/
But its an orchestra (wrong spelling), and the piccy i told you to draw is something like, rock band?? I dunno, forgot...
SsleepyAlly
QUOTE(Willow @ Aug 28 2005, 11:39 PM)
You draw pretty well. ^^
[snapback]266828[/snapback]

Thank you. ^^

You wanted me to draw a rock band Ice??!!?? Uh oh, Lil gurl, I didn't do that.(I can call you lil gurl can I? smile.gif )
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Aug 30 2005, 08:17 AM)
QUOTE(Willow @ Aug 28 2005, 11:39 PM)
You draw pretty well. ^^
[snapback]266828[/snapback]

Thank you. ^^

You wanted me to draw a rock band Ice??!!?? Uh oh, Lil gurl, I didn't do that.(I can call you lil gurl can I? smile.gif )
[snapback]267610[/snapback]

yea, call me that if you like... Anyway, I didn't want you to draw a rockband, just something similar and stuff... As long as you keep posting your art, its fine.
SsleepyAlly
This one I;m not very fond of....but wateva...

[attachmentid=2130]
Frozen Ice Alchemist
I thought that you posted the piccy that I told you to draw sis?? And this thread has become a popular thread!!! happy.gif COME ON SIS!!! UPDATES PLEASE, TOMORROW IS YOUR DEADLINE, UPDATES!!! I WANT UPDATES!!!
SsleepyAlly
Ok! Here's the pic Ice! It didn't let me post it at first, wonder why?

Here's some of the sketches I did. I'm posting this cuz I'm bored.
[attachmentid=2138]
[attachmentid=2139]
[attachmentid=2140]

Here's the finnished one.
[attachmentid=2137]

Uh, this thread is popular? ^^;
Frozen Ice Alchemist
I mean this topic has turned into a hot-topic... btw, nice piccy you drew!! happy.gif I still can't think of what you could draw next.............
Frozen Ice Alchemist
First, I am sorry to double post... And next, I got permisson from my sis, SsleepyAlly to post a pic that I drew and a edited one.
Here they are...

LARGE EDIT: IGNORE THE DUPLICATED PIC PLEASE! ITS THE SAME, I JUST PUT IT THE CORRECT WAY FOR THE LAST ONE!!! The freakin computer won't let me remove it!!
SsleepyAlly

Nice pics sis! biggrin.gif I got a drawing of Goku done but haven't the time to scan it. I promise I 'll put it on tomorrow.
Btw, I love the first pic, goanna save it. Where did you find it anywayz?
FMAlover^
@frozen: The 1st pic's desktop wallpaper...Where you found it its so cute.
Satsuka
Nice fanarts! ^_^
Frozen Ice Alchemist
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Sep 10 2005, 02:48 PM)
Nice pics sis! biggrin.gif  I got a drawing of Goku done but haven't the time to scan it. I promise I 'll put it on tomorrow.
Btw, I love the first pic, goanna save it. Where did you find it anywayz?
[right][snapback]279979[/snapback][/right]

QUOTE(FMAlover^ @ Sep 11 2005, 03:32 PM)
@frozen: The 1st pic's desktop wallpaper...Where you found it its so cute.
[right][snapback]280964[/snapback][/right]

You think I found it?? It's my desktop guess what... I made it on Paint! My first attempt to do that, anyway it's also my first attempt at Ed so it's not that good... Save it if you like, I don't have a problem with that. Gonna make Ed and Al get in Ragnarok Online soon, I'm gonna SHRINK ED!!!! (please don't kill me Ed...) Next I'm gonna draw Roy I think.
SsleepyAlly
Ok, I suck big time! I guess I didn't keep my promise.......first time..^^;

But anywayz heres Goku!! Didn't know I was a Goku fan didja lil sis?

I know I messed up on his hair....needs to buy new markers....

[attachmentid=2366]
hidden_death
awesome i love it
Frozen Ice Alchemist
No, its fine! Really! Anyway,keep drawing sis!!!! biggrin.gif
Fan_Alchemist
Nice Art!

You > me
NarutoFan101
its pretty good:)
SsleepyAlly
Thanks for your comments, all of you pplz. ^^ Hey, NarutoFan, I tried drawing Naruto as an actual boy, yeah it's still animeish..

[attachmentid=2414]

I figure the "whiskers" would be scars he gets in fights..^^;;;
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Now, that one is a tiny lil bit weird ^^; just that it doesn't seem...
SsleepyAlly
I know! I know! I just can't seem to turn anime to real life!!

It looks more weird in paper form.>.<
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Nevermind that... Oh NO! I'm runnig out of paper! Now, I nd to draw on
really shiny and smooth paper that dosen't go well with using pencils/pens... And its creates
really deep lines even if you draw lightly...
SsleepyAlly
Me post for fun. ^^

[attachmentid=2433]

[attachmentid=2434]
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Sep 26 2005, 08:25 PM) [snapback]293323[/snapback]

Me post for fun. ^^

[attachmentid=2433]

[attachmentid=2434]

Hey i love those...especially the colored Ed one. How come i am the only one in the world with no ability to draw unsure.gif .

Oh well, i still have my photoshop biggrin.gif
SsleepyAlly
Don't worry Smoke, keep practicing and you'll get better. That's what I do.

Oh! I'm posting this everywhere!! Naroy!!

[attachmentid=2459]
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Err... Sis why did you put the answer: flying cow in your signature?? Theres no such thing called flying cow, unless you made one that is... anyway, keep updating sis, luv ur work!!! And your improving too!!
SsleepyAlly
aah... My friend said that she needs to think up of a new mascot for something and I just blurted out : "FLYING COW!!" in the bus. Now it won't get ou;t of my head. tongue.gif

Anywayz, I'm trying to find free time to draw so just be patient. ^^
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Take your time sis, and now that I've recovered from my throat infection;
I can start to draw again~ biggrin.gif But I need a certain topic to draw... Ideas anyone??
kaizenyorii
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Sep 26 2005, 11:25 PM) [snapback]293323[/snapback]

Me post for fun. ^^

[attachmentid=2433]

[attachmentid=2434]

i remember that picture of Ed with the gun from the competition the manga scanning people ran for issue #52. youre famoussssssss
CHUA!
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Aug 23 2005, 03:03 AM) [snapback]258940[/snapback]

since some people told me to post some of my fanart, i decided to post one now. tell me how u like it. smile.gif
[attachmentid=2056]

p.s
if u do like it, i'll post more but it'll take a while for me to draw new ones.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's freaking awesome! A lil' color would be cool too but that would take to long lol
SsleepyAlly
QUOTE(kaizenyorii @ Oct 27 2005, 03:05 PM) [snapback]305227[/snapback]

i remember that picture of Ed with the gun from the competition the manga scanning people ran for issue #52. youre famoussssssss

They posted it???
These are pretty good stuff. The characters look... just like the original. Ahh... I get it, you traced, didn't you?? You MUST HAVE; no one can draw and color that well. ohmy.gif

Heh. If I were to draw a violin, a cello, and a guitar, I bet they'd all look the same. rolleyes.gif

But who's Goku? The only Goku I know is from DBZ, and he doesn't look like that. What anime is is this?
kaizenyorii
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Oct 29 2005, 11:39 PM) [snapback]306293[/snapback]

QUOTE(kaizenyorii @ Oct 27 2005, 03:05 PM) [snapback]305227[/snapback]

They posted it???

oops my bad. it was issue #51.

IPB Image

so yeah i knew i saw your picture from somewhere before.......
SsleepyAlly
@kaizenyorii: Ohh... I never check the end credits so....ya.....thanks anyways! smile.gif

@Guest: No, I didn't trace the characters, I would never risk ruining my books with pencil marks or dents all over it. And actually, Son Goku is the name for the Monkey King from the Journey to the West legend. It was just adapted by Akira Toryama. The version I drew from is from Saiyuki. It's really good. You should try reading the manga or watching the anime.
And make your own fanart thread if you want to show your pictures. I would like to seem 'em. rolleyes.gif

Ice.....no ideas so far...-.-
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Well, no prblems with the ideas thing... I'm starting to get the hang of only using Paint to make sigs/banners,
The stuff I have created so far is not really bad... I can make one for ya if you like sis!? Just gimme the background pic (coz' I I nd to make a bg somehow!!) and give me the other stuff...
Tombow
@Sleepy - Those are very nice!! I'm impressed!! happy.gif
SsleepyAlly
Thanks Tombow. happy.gif
And I'm fine Ice but thanks anyways.

I suddenly have an huge urge to draw more Naruto.........
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Go ahead~
FrozenWater
Wow! I like the way you draw hawkeye! *is going to attepmt to draw now...*
SsleepyAlly
Thanks FrozenWater! And go for it!

I 'm finally done with this! And as you can tell right away, I have no orange marker and I'm a horrible colorer. Feel free to point out my mistakes, it helps me in the future.

[attachmentid=2825]

Can someone teach me how to shrink my pics? There a little too big.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.