Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gaiden: His Battlefield Once More
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Zyric
Translation is on ZOMGFTA forum

http://zomgfta.duelstandby.com/

ZOMG Fruit Tree Alchemists! come thorugh for us again! In projects, no password 'cause it's small and stuff. Just in case you missed Book Figure in Red, I've you can use this YSI link for that gaiden.

*bows* We're not woooorthy.
Keos
Thanks for that and also I'll thank the translators very much for this smile.gif

Wow, that puts more perspective on Roy/Hughes life during the war than ever. Short, succinct and effective. Was good stuff smile.gif
Singhay
Whats Roy mean when he goes [spoiler]"Why am I killing the people of my Country?" Does that mean he's an Ishbalan? Half? He doesn't fit the skin color nor eyes.[/spoiler]

Sweet my first spoiler thing.

Oh yeah BTW good job. That was rude of me not saying thank you. ahh i must seem like an ass now by edditing it to say thank you.
QUOTE(Singhay @ Aug 23 2005, 02:44 AM)
Whats Roy mean when he goes  [spoiler]"Why am I killing the people of my Country?" Does that mean he's an Ishbalan? Half? He doesn't fit the skin color nor eyes.[/spoiler]

Sweet my first spoiler thing.

Oh yeah BTW good job. That was rude of me not saying thank you. ahh i must seem like an ass now by edditing it to say thank you.
[snapback]259040[/snapback]

[spoiler]Ishval is a part of Amestris (when considered by an Amestrisian), as such, killing a matyr of Ishval is like killing an Amestrisian. Don't forget, it is called a Civil War.[/spoiler]
Reika
>.<!!! Now I'm tempted to read it before I get it!!! >.<
This just reinforces why FMA is one of the best animes/stories around and why Arakawa is one of the best story tellers around.. *anywhere*

Plain wonderful glimpse into their characters.. and awesome translators too! biggrin.gif
Valérie
Wow! Thanks for the link Zyric! And thanks ZOMG Fruit Tree Alchemists for the translation! You all made my day!

Reika: Be strong! tongue.gif
MasterKris
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ZOMG Fruit Tree Alchemists!!!!!!
Such a good story!! Roy has some good, trustworthy 'slave drivers'!! tongue.gif
rex
wooooot! thanks much, ZOMG fruit tree alchemists! you guys ROCK! :D *squeals*
Reika
QUOTE(Valérie @ Aug 23 2005, 04:16 PM)
Wow! Thanks for the link Zyric! And thanks ZOMG Fruit Tree Alchemists for the translation! You all  made my day!

Reika: Be strong! tongue.gif
[snapback]259121[/snapback]

I couldn't resist sleep.gif I looked at it. So.. is Roy every week with a woman because
[spoiler] he does't want to touch the woman he loves with those filthy hands?[/spoiler]
Saturn Stars
*Yay rejoices*
Envious...
The Briggs mountains are just as I imagined... COLD, WOLVES, AND MILITARY, LOTS OF EM.

I enjoyed that short manga greatly.

But one question, what is this "Figure Blue Gaiden??"
Kasumi
I never thought it was possible for me to love Roy and his subordinates more than I already do, but in just 10 short pages, I have been proven wrong. tongue.gif

@Envious...: This gaiden came along with the Roy and Riza figurines released recently. There are 2 series currently released, Book in Figure Red and Book in Figure Blue. A Book in Figure Black has been announced too.

Book in Figure Red came with an Ed and Al figurine.
Book in Figure Blue came with Roy and Riza.
Book in Figure Black will come with homunculus (I believe King Bradley...)
Envious...
I see.

I hope the black book covers the daily life of a homunculus (hopefully Envy smile.gif )

How cool would that be?!
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Aug 23 2005, 10:06 PM)
I never thought it was possible for me to love Roy and his subordinates more than I already do, but in just 10 short pages, I have been proven wrong. tongue.gif

@Envious...: This gaiden came along with the Roy and Riza figurines released recently. There are 2 series currently released, Book in Figure Red and Book in Figure Blue. A Book in Figure Black has been announced too.

Book in Figure Red came with an Ed and Al figurine.
Book in Figure Blue came with Roy and Riza.
Book in Figure Black will come with homunculus (I believe King Bradley...)
[snapback]259935[/snapback]

Aoisora scanned the Ads from Book in Figure BLUE about Book in Figure BLACK and from that ad it appears that only Lust, Gluttony, and Envy will be incorporated happy.gif or atleast thats what the Ad shows.
Sensenic
Thanks a lot to the ZOMGFTA girls (again happy.gif) and to you Zyric forb posting it!
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Aug 24 2005, 07:05 AM)
Aoisora scanned the Ads from Book in Figure BLUE about Book in Figure BLACK and from that ad it appears that only Lust, Gluttony, and Envy will be incorporated happy.gif or atleast thats what the Ad shows.
[snapback]260006[/snapback]

Where are these scans? me wanna see.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Sensenic @ Aug 24 2005, 07:05 AM)
Thanks a lot to the ZOMGFTA girls (again happy.gif) and to you Zyric forb posting it!
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Aug 24 2005, 07:05 AM)
[snapback]260006[/snapback]

Where are these scans? me wanna see.
[snapback]260116[/snapback]

its in the Roy X Riza thread.... there is the scna for book in figure BLACK scanned by AOiSora. there are a few more in the thread http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Aoi...ok_in_Black.jpg
AA battery
umeko you rule! biggrin.gif

Love that line of the subordinates! "No way the Colonel would make that kind of order!" biggrin.gif
Sensenic
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Aug 25 2005, 12:15 AM)
its in the Roy X Riza thread.... there is the scna for book in figure BLACK scanned by AOiSora. there are a few more in the thread http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Aoi...ok_in_Black.jpg
[snapback]260738[/snapback]

And... sorry for being too silly/lazy to search all around these forums, but... where's this thread?

Thanks. happy.gif;
xrninja
QUOTE(Sensenic @ Aug 25 2005, 11:59 PM)

And... sorry for being too silly/lazy to search all around these forums, but... where's this thread?

Thanks. happy.gif;
[snapback]262305[/snapback]

here you go: http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...ndpost&p=257500. i don't have time to check if it's the right post, but it's the right thread, at least. tongue.gif
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 26 2005, 02:42 AM)
QUOTE(Sensenic @ Aug 25 2005, 11:59 PM)

Thanks. happy.gif;
[snapback]262305[/snapback]

here you go: http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...ndpost&p=257500. i don't have time to check if it's the right post, but it's the right thread, at least. tongue.gif
[snapback]262322[/snapback]

its Page 220 and a post by AoiSora
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.