Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mail Call
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
Aog
Chapter 1
Mail Call

It was half-past noon. "The mail was supposted to be here by now." Ed tought.
He galanced into the hallway outside Mustang's office, and hoped he would see Riza coming with the mail that day. "What are you looking at Fullmetal?" Mustang asked. Seeing him peeking into the hallway. "Nothing, nothing at all." Ed replied, trying to cover up what he was doing. "I dought that Fullmetal, your always up to something." Mustang said as he strode to the door and flung it open. "Can you see better now Fullmetal?" He asked, as if try to get information out of him. "Yeah, thanks." Ed quiped, rolling his eyes. He looked down the hallway one last time and saw Lt. Hawkeye carrying an armfull of mail toward Mustang's office. "Ah, Riza glad to see you today, and you have brought the mail." Roy said.
"don't worry
colonel most of its for you anyway, but there is one for Ed." Hawkeye said and handed a letter to Ed and dumped the rest on Mustang's desk.
The front of letter said,
To: Ed

End of chapter 1
foolmetal alchemist
There's no major errors yet, other than many poorly spelled words. Good job, so far. happy.gif
Aog
I hate spelling.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Aog @ Aug 22 2005, 06:23 PM)
I hate spelling.
[snapback]258486[/snapback]

There is spellcheck. smile.gif
Squirrel of Doom
Maybe when my squirrels take over over the world we will abolish spelling unless you want to spell.(why would you)
theothersin
Yay for squirrles! I don't see to much wrong with it yet, but longer posts would be nice...not that I'm complaining or anything, I know how writers block and schedules tend to work together.
Aog
ohhhh right.
fullmetal_4eva
need more chapters!!!! happy.gif
Aog
Im working on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.