Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Animal Crossing
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Full Flame Alchemist
Anyone here have animal crossing?
I have it and I think it's great. biggrin.gif I'm also getting it for DS.
Zarpia
OMG!! I was gonna make a thread about this before but then i thought that no one this forum [besides me] liked that game. Thank good you do, I have the game since last year I think, I don't play it that much anymore, and I'm getting it for the DS.

Do you have an account in animalcrossigcommunity.com? we are even making Klan for when the game comes out, since is gonna be wi-fi well, we can charge for peking weeds, fossils, and other stuff if the town owner doesn't want to do it.
Water Achemist
I have it!I hacen't played in a reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally long time, though....
Full Flame Alchemist
Do you have an account in animalcrossigcommunity.com?

Yup. What's your username? I'll add you to my buddies.
Aleclom
I have this game, and it was fun for a few months, then it got repetitive. I'm going to get the DS one, though. Online with my friends! We get to beat each other with bug-catching nets. Hehehe. Plus we get to form our own police squad and hunt the evil hippos that plague our town with our pitfalls and axes (long story).
Full Flame Alchemist
I got mine in June,this year. I'm already addicted and play it everyday... laugh.gif
I can't wait for the DS version.
But it won't be out until Spring 2006 over herer. mad.gif
Zarpia
I was really addicted to the game untill i discover the UC then i finish the game in like 3 month, and that's the reason why i got bored with the game >.<
Full Flame Alchemist
Stupid UCs mad.gif
Zarpia
Yeah, they are evil ph34r.gif . I just hope they won't discover those soon in the DS version, coz i'm sure will used them tongue.gif
Gato Gurl914
i have it for gamecube but i havent played in forever i already got the biggest house, wich is probably full of cockroaches now. dry.gif

uhhh whats a UC?
fullmetal_4eva
That is one of my all time fav games! I can only play it at my wunts house because i have a ps2 sad.gif
Zarpia
UC are Universal Codes, those are used to obtain furniture, fosils, clothes, and a lot of stuff, some say that they will mess up your game, so far I haven't had any problems with it.

I have all 4 statues already and I think my house is full of roaches too by now laugh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i got the stratigy guide (don't ask me why)and there were hints on how to make money.that was my biggest problem sad.gif and then it got boring dry.gif .dumb secrets
Zarpia
laugh.gif you mean the money trees? I now, and I also know some UC to get 30,000 money bags happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(zarpia @ Aug 29 2005, 06:12 PM)
:lo: you mean the money trees? I now, and I also know some UC to get 30,000 money bags happy.gif
[snapback]267495[/snapback]

yeah it said that but there was this thing:if you have a gameboy advance sp and a g.b.a.sp cable pick alot of fruit and then hook it up,then go to the ocean and find the dock there should be a turtle and he takes you to a tropical island and drop all the fruit including the coconuts that are there and leave then go on your g.b.a.sp and the islander go's and eats the fruit and leaves you alooooooooooooooot of money more then 90,000 it's awesome tho happy.gif

my house is filled with cockroches too i know that for sure rolleyes.gif;;
Zarpia
Yeah I have read that, and i have try that too, but the damn animal didn't let me that much money >.< so I just used the UC.

Is been like a month since i enter my house, so it must be filled with them too laugh.gif
sora-chan
i love aninmal corssing!><i just got the game a while back(BTW i sold my GC then rebought it!><).right now im trying to get all tthe bugs and fish ane put them in the musume(sp).ohhhhhh,i cant wait for the DS version!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i did'nt know there was a DS version...no fair >_<;
Zarpia
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 30 2005, 05:46 PM)
i did'nt know there was a DS version...no fair >_<;
[snapback]268416[/snapback]

laugh.gif just go to nintendo.com and looks for it, they have a cool video, you can used wi-fi, so that means that 3 people can be in your town at the same time, you can chat with them, is gonna be sooo cool when it comes out, I can't wait either
ed's numbuh 1 fan
cool thanks...to bad i don't have a nintendo DS laugh.gif;;
Zarpia
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Aug 31 2005, 06:51 PM)
cool thanks...to bad i don't have a nintendo DS  laugh.gif;;
[snapback]269613[/snapback]

Really sad.gif well the game doesn't come out untill december, so maybe you can save money and buy it wink.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i don't get an allowence either dry.gif
Zarpia
22 days 'till Animal Crossing: Wid World tongue.gif
Demonhunter399
the game reminds me too much of the sims, whcih i dont really like.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(zarpia @ Nov 12 2005, 10:33 PM) [snapback]313512[/snapback]

I just got my copy today smile.gif. It will make a great companion on the commute into work. Unfortunately I've been reading lately on the train, so my gaming time has dwindled a bit, but I think this will help get me away from the books laugh.gif
fMa_nv92
I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...haven't played for about 7 months
because my cousins borrowed it...dang, by the time I play again,
there'll be so much weeds and cockroaches!!!...OH NOOOOO!!
Zarpia
QUOTE(arche @ Jan 3 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]336600[/snapback]

QUOTE(zarpia @ Nov 12 2005, 10:33 PM) [snapback]313512[/snapback]

I just got my copy today smile.gif. It will make a great companion on the commute into work. Unfortunately I've been reading lately on the train, so my gaming time has dwindled a bit, but I think this will help get me away from the books laugh.gif

I'm so in love with this game^^ and since you can change/have/do so much thinks it doesn't gets boring like the old one^^
ἀρχή
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jan 15 2006, 01:10 AM) [snapback]338727[/snapback]

QUOTE(arche @ Jan 3 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]336600[/snapback]

I'm so in love with this game^^ and since you can change/have/do so much thinks it doesn't gets boring like the old one^^

I didn't play the old one.

If you're online, here's my info and if you let me know yours, I'll add you (no one else ask because I'm nost just adding anyone tongue.gif). I've been typically opening up the gates to my town at around 7pm or 8pm EST M-F (weekends are variable).

Joshua in Marble, FC: 4853-9399-6810
Zarpia
Ah! I will add you, but since this 2 weeks i will work from 2 to 9 T__T.
But I have thursday off^^

Zarpia in Maples FC: 0473-0726-3890
ἀρχή
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jan 15 2006, 12:14 PM) [snapback]338849[/snapback]

Ah! I will add you, but since this 2 weeks i will work from 2 to 9 T__T.
But I have thursday off^^

Zarpia in Maples FC: 0473-0726-3890

Are you central or eastern time, Zarpia?

You've been added. Feel free to visit as there's always room in my town for you smile.gif. Tomorrow's a holiday for me, so I'll probably be on sporatically, but otherwise, I'll open the gates at night like I mentioned before.
Zarpia
I haven't add you yet ohmy.gif I will do that right now happy.gif

Edit: Is done^^, I just hope we can meet soon in the game ^^
the blaze alchemist
i got an import of the american animal crossing and it rocks. i wanna get it for GC because the ds 1 dont have the nes games in it
Zarpia
^I never play AC just to get the Nes games, I never care for those XD
Empathy
I got the GameCube version and the DS version. I was wonder if they had NES game for DS version but I guess they don't.O and the game is ok.
Zarpia
So, I was wondering [all alone] What is the progress of everyone in the DS version??? I so far have the mansion, and can have boys hair cuts, here I'll show you some pics.

IPB Image
IPB Image

i know no one will come and look T__T maybe Arche^^
ἀρχή
^ Nice smile.gif.

IPB Image
inudog
Does anyone want to add me to their Friend Code List? (( If anyone notices this. XD ))

Here's my info:

Town: Katy
Name: Dj
Code: 4252-6363-5030
Zarpia
I'll add you^^
will post mine later in here.
inudog
Okay. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.