Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Would You Do If?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58
black~hayate
I would do nothing. Live till I die I guess biggrin.gif.
Wwydi... you found out that Santa exists and he never came to visit you cause you were a bad girl/boy? xD
Katya Martin
...Aw.

WWYDI you suddenly found yourself inside a video game?
black~hayate
Kicking asses would be my newest hobby.
Wwydi your neighbour would be in love with you?
KwiatekAlchemist
hm, not sure. I don't think i'd care.
If it was some old guy .. then that would be really creepy. o__o

what would you do if you got yelled at over a very serious issue? (I tend to smile when I get yelled at, idk why)
Katya Martin
I guess my reaction would depend on the issue.

WWYDI you were warped back a hundred years (e.g, found yourself suddenly in 1909)
Billea_the_Turtle
I would find a way to warp myself back to 2009.

WWYDI someone just started cursing you out for no reason at all?
KwiatekAlchemist
I would curse back.

WWYDI you had the power to use alchemy?
Katya Martin
"Er, 'scuse me, what?"
Ohai, missed one. With alchemy... oooh boy. I'd abuse the heck out of it. No more hours of laundry or washing dishes for me; why waste water when you can just alchemize the dirt off things? Also, making things. biggrin.gif

WWYDI you could fly?
black~hayate
I would fly xD
Because it's one of my stupid childhood dreams.

What would you do if there were no pizza?
(I love pizza! How can people live without pizza???)
Katya Martin
GASP no college student can survive without pizza. I'd have to invent it.

WWYDI you had the chance to fulfill one childhood dream?
Thalogens
I'd fulfill it - who wouldn't?

WWYDI you found blu-tac in your room?
Katya Martin
Stick things to the walls. Amusing things. Things that you don't usually thing on walls. Like all the paperwork the Colonel has been procrastinating on.

WWYDI you found yourself in Amestris?
lunneth
i would use alchemy biggrin.gif

WWYDI: a sibling or very close family member died? (suicide ><)
Billea_the_Turtle
I would cry.

WWYDI animals could talk?
Broken Chouchou
Talk to them... I suppose? x]

WWYDI you were the sole reason for the world to get completely and utterly obliviated, unless you died? (weird question, but then it's pretty late ...)
Katya Martin
Find an option that works for both me and the world, or die trying.

WWYDI you were rendered entirely incapable of sleep?
kazare
Well , I will do everything I want , at least it is not time consuming right? WWYDF you are caught by your mom having a relationship when you are ought not to ?
Katya Martin
Fah, I'm legally an adult. If my mom disapproved of a guy I picked, I'd remind her of that fact. tongue.gif

WWYDI you suddenly found yourself in possession of a large sum of money?
lunneth
use it >:)

WWYDI: you got stuck on a train overnight (anyone hear about the eurotunnel thing? at least i think it was the eurotunnel)
Thalogens
Run riot around the underground?? (Yeah, it's been in the news so much. It's sad, no?)

WWYDI you woke up in an igloo?
Katya Martin
Look for things to set on fire, because ARG BLARG IT'S COLD and I'm not the most rational person when I first wake up.

On the flip side of that, WWYDI you woke up in the middle of a desert?
lunneth
die of heat. ( the cold i can stand but the heat is just noooooooooooooooooooo)

WWYDI: christmas was cancelled? (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT CHRISTMAS EVE)
kazare
Like in Jimmy Neutron I will make a new holiday . . . WWYDF the next time you woke up you became back at your 5 year old body?
Katya Martin
Climb all over my little sister to give her a taste of her own medicine.

WWYDI you found a reindeer in the middle of town one day, for no good reason?
Thalogens
Cross the road and back away, while alerting the police/zoo.

WWYDI you were the last person on earth?
kazare
Well, I will do everything that I wanted to, perhaps I can become a sort of a Loner . . . WWYDF you saw your little sibling put some muriatic acid on your parents soap?
Katya Martin
Clean up the resultant fizzing mess, and ask them how the heck my sister got her hands on some hydrochloric.

WWYDI you suddenly found yourself without a single matching pair of socks? tongue.gif
Broken Chouchou
Wear un-matching pairs.. not a big deal really, it happens that I do so occasionally.

WWYDI you found yourself naked in the middle of a busy downtown street?
Katya Martin
Steal Borrow jackets from a couple of people, then go find some real clothes fast. Then I'd go somewhere to let the delayed panic attack out.

WWYDI your town/city/area suddenly was subjected to martial law, for no readily apparent reason?
kazare
Hide in my room and just get out when it is time to have a bathroom break or when I need some food . . . .

WWYDf : Well, you just got back in your com to find out that internet just disappeared in the whole world?
lunneth
die of boredom. WWYDI: the materials and insparations for all your hobbies just disappeared?
kazare
Find a new hobby . . . . WWYDF you find your computer in the junkyard?
Billea_the_Turtle
Wonder how the heck it got there.

WWYDI there was no school/work anymore?
kazare
I will rejoice and celebrate . . . . WWYDF you just went to school without anything but your undies off . . . .
lunneth
die due to embarrasment and serious lack of self esteem
Broken Chouchou

WWYDI you became a celebrity against your own will, and paparazzi began stalking you wherever you went?
Katya Martin
Disguise myself and hide.

Following that, WWYDI you were forced to live in disguise/hiding?
lunneth
go into hiding and pretend i was the lead in a detective film. lol

WWYDI: all your clothes were gone?
Wrathistmeinhomeboi
strut my stuff tongue.gif

WWYDI: Some stranger stole your computer?
Billea_the_Turtle
Get really, really mad. Then buy a new Mac.

WWYDI food just started falling from the sky?
Katya Martin
Get some sort of shielding against the deadly hail or edibles.

WWYDI someone suddenly dumped a bucket of water on your head?
lunneth
punch them. hard.

WWYDI: nintendo shut down?
Wrathistmeinhomeboi
die on the inside and nearly have a heart attack

WWYDI your clothing was set to explode?
MaiShadowAlchemist
Run around in circles and then jump into the water. (I'm so slow somethimes that I wouldnt even think about taking it off XDXD)

WWYDI if suddenly all the electric appliances started attacking you?
Katya Martin
IT'S THE ROBOT UPRISING I KNEW IT WOULD COME ONE DAY

WWYDI zombies overran your town?
lunneth
kill them, will smith style. what would you do if we were sent back to the dark ages?
Katya Martin
If you mean actual time travel, I think the first thing I'd have to do would be cut my hair and find some bandaging... No way would I go along with being a second-class citizen by sole virtue of having a second X chromosome.
If you mean because technology suddenly stops working... I'd invest in a horse and some working weaponry; things are going to go nuts pretty fast and if I've got transport and arms, I'm more likely to survive.

WWYDI you were suddenly thrown into a time machine and found yourself in a completely unidentifiable time period?
lunneth
just try to survive.

WWYDI: a virus corrupted your computer?
Katya Martin
AUGH NOOO. Pwn it with some antivirus, back up all my good files, then ditch Vista for Linux like I've been meaning to do.

WWYDI copyright law came down to own us all?
kazare
Get punished by law . . .
WWDF time just stopped?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.