Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Would You Do If?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58
LastExile
Scream my head off and run around and around in circles.

WWYDI

There was no such thing as music or video games?
zombie
still got books. ill start 2 read more than 1 book per year.

wwydi you had lost all you own
GothGirl
Mooch off of my friends and relatives until I got some stuff of my own.
WWYDI you woke up yesterday?
Indignant Judgment
I would be like Whoa, deja vu laugh.gif

WWYDI an anime character of your choice had came to your house?
Bling_bling_Angel
*_* glomp the damned character!

wwydi...

you were transported to the ancient times, where you literally had to catch your food?
miracle_flame_alchemist147
hmm.. find a way back home to the future / present

WWYDI:

A monster from outer-space killed your family
Bling_bling_Angel
find the bastard and kill him too and his whole clan...dry.gif

that'll learn him.

wwydi...

you found out that your current main squeeze was simply using you?
Indignant Judgment
I would be very ticked, but just left the poor thing to rot where it stands laugh.gif ( wasn't quite sure what you were implying so I hope that I answered it right happy.gif)

WWYDI

you found $5 on the ground? laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
^ nah, you got it right...XD

I would give the $5 to charity, since it's not mine... mellow.gif

wwydi

you caught your younger sibling reading or going through your most prized possession that you keep hidden from the rest of the world?
Indignant Judgment
O.o I would be very upset, I would probably have to kill him laugh.gif Nah, I would be very mad but I would get over it biggrin.gif

WWYDI

Your favorite anime would not be showing on your main anime station?

@ Bling, thanks, I was a little worried there for a second happy.gif
Go to the mall and but the DVD and have a anime marathon then prank call the bastard who decided not to show the anime anymore!!!

Serves hime right!!

WWYDI:
everything you wished came true
Sleeping Forest
Laugh. Then shoot myself.

WWYDI WoW suddenly became illegal to play?
cutie
i dont know what could i do...no idea...

WWYDI someone assassinates someone in front of you?
Indignant Judgment
I would be sad and pissed >_< then yell at the guy for killing him

WWYDI you dropped your toothbrush in the toilet?
GothGirl
Tell someone else that I had dropped my toothbrush in the toilet and expect them to fix it...
WWYDI you woke up to a six foot bunny in your room?
Indignant Judgment
I would throw something at it

WWYDI all of your data on your computer just disappeared?

@GothGirl laugh.gif Good answer happy.gif
zombie
Start looking?
wwydi you had 2 repeat the last year of schooling?
Naivete
I'd say "to hell with repeating" and go to another school xD

WWYDI you were the last person alive?
Indignant Judgment
Be all alone...basically go crazy wacko.gif

WWYDI you saw a spider?
zombie
Walk away or run
wwydi if you had to work at a abattoirs?
Naivete
Pass out..

WWYDI you were on a diet but there was a huge plate of chocolate right in front of you?
Ignore it and think of manga and fanfics!!! XD

WWYDOI:

The plane you were riding was about to crash and they said that only you or your family(any i.e. mom, dad, etc.) can be saved.
GothGirl
Say save my family, and then start swearing profusely until we crashed.
WWYDI a parent/teacher walked in on you making out with your significant other?
Naivete
Say something like "He..he..he forced me into it, I swear! He just jumped me and started making out!" ...and run x)

WWYFI you had to watch a close friend die?
Indignant Judgment
I would cry alot sad.gif

WWYDI the world stopped turning?
Naivete
Wonder whether the laws of gravity still applied.

WWYDI your keyboard stuffed up
cutie
i would buy another one tongue.gif

WWYDI: someone told you not to participate in something, whilst you gave the name already?
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Wait... this is confusing. Nevermind... I'll just shoot myself. mellow.gif

WWYDI you received a call from the UN saying you're the new president of the world?
EdwardElricsgirl
I lead this world to a huge war against the people of the galaxy far far away...even though I would know it's a war not to be won by normal humans expectionally if we would be fighting jedis.....(continues to talk about jedi)

WWYDI you had a choice to go to the other side of the gate to be in the fma world, but you had to leave all of your family and friends and could never seen them again. Would you go?
Scythoro
I'd be gone before you could finish your question.

WWYDI you had a million dollars (NO CHARITY)?
Indignant Judgment
Buy lots of manga and anime DVD's happy.gif

WWYDI your computer crashed?

@Scythoro, laugh.gif Nice one happy.gif
I'd be really angry and I'll go out of my way to do anything just to get another PC.

WWYDI you woke up this morning and suddenly found Ed was waking you up. Al was cooking your food. Winry was preparing your car. Roy and Riza were taking care of your dogs.
Indignant Judgment
blink.gif I would probably be very skeptibal of the situation, then be very happy, yet still a little sad, My friends are gone...

WWYDI you saw your favorite anime character lying dead on the floor as you were walking by?
I'd be so shocked I wouldn't know what to do or I'll just faint. If those don't happen I'll just cry a lot and ask for help.

WWYDI you went to school and the teacher said you have new classmates and teachers. The next period Ed, Al and Winry come in and they're the newcomers and Roy and Riza are the new teachers. O_O
Indignant Judgment
laugh.gif I would be really shocked at first, and very happy, yet also confused, where the freak did they come from?!!?

WWYDI you transfered to a new school each year of your life?
I would really feel weird because I have new classmates every year.

WWYDI the invasion of Amestris like what happened in Conqueror of Shamballa happened where you live? Eckart becomes a freak of nature and starts attacking your area and Ed, Al and Roy are trying to save the day.
Indignant Judgment
I would hopefully be one of them that doesn't get killed, but does that mean they get to stay? biggrin.gif

WWYDI you had a million dollars?
I'd spend $5,000 dollars for my gadgets. I'll deposit $900,000 in the bank. I'll spend $50,000 on a business. I'll give $45,000 to my mom for family spending. She's the money handler in the family so I give it to her. biggrin.gif

*Nope... Ed, Roy and Al have to go back. sad.gif

WWYDI you became a uber-popular Hollywood superstar?
Indignant Judgment
I would not be a very happy camper, I dislike hollywood >.< and besides, the center of attention thing is just not me happy.gif

WWYDI you saw a puppy out in the middle of your yard while its raining hard?

*Crap! too bad they couldn't happy.gif

Hmm... I'm not really an animal lover but dogs are my favorite animal. I'll take it in if no one is watching. I'll leave it there if anyone is watching. (oh crud... I'll gonna be beat up my animal lovers for doing this)

WWYDI you were on the show, Jeopardy?
Indignant Judgment
Screw up probably because the suspense would get to me laugh.gif

WWYDI you saw your best friend trying to kill another best friend of yours?
I'd stop him. I'll try to talk him over it. But if all else fails, I'll use a tranquilizer gun. biggrin.gif

WWYDI you will be able to do alchemy, just like how Ed does it. But the trade-off is that you have to destroy your school using that alchemy within an hour or else you'll lose that power.
Indignant Judgment
laugh.gif I would have that mission accomplished right after you got done saying it happy.gif

WWYDI you lived on the other side of the world?
I'd earn myself some money and go somewhere I wanted to or where my home was before. But I'll stay if that side of the world is a place I like. biggrin.gif

*OMG. You'll really do that? Blow up your school... with alchemy? O_o >_<

WWYDI you passed by a playground and you saw Ed, Al and Winry as children and they're playing?
Indignant Judgment
blink.gif Whoa, de ja vuu laugh.gif

*Yes, school is such a drag for me, and since my current situation there, the only reason I wouldn't do it is if the teachers told me not to if they caught me in time wink.gif

WWYDI you saw someone dead?
I'd be shocked and worried and I'll immediately call for help.

WWYDI there was a Gate of Truth opened, waiting to be destroyed, in your closet that no one else knows about?
Indignant Judgment
laugh.gif I would be pretty shocked to see it there, but wouldn't exactly know 'how' to destroy it, happy.gif

WWYDI you had to skip lunch?
It wouldn't matter much to me because I'll be happy I skipped a meal... I'm gaining weight again this summer. ph34r.gif

WWYDI one day you tried to stalk your best friend and you saw him/her performing alchemy, Ed style, in a place where people aren't supposed to see it?
Indignant Judgment
I would be happy yet worried, I wonder if he/she should be doing that laugh.gif

WWYDI you lost 50 lbs. right now?
Night Alchemist
be happy. WWYDI if u and ur crush were the last two people on earth?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.