Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Much Music Do You Have On Your Computer?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Laffe
I have 574 songs, 2.1 days, 2.13 GB.

Post how much you have.

Sorry if this has already been posted before...
Fayt
I have 41 music on my Comp
Tsukassa05
I have over 250 songs on my laptop with more to come...
akari-chan
i only have 198 songs. i have so little...
Laffe
ehh oki
Zereena
I have none. My mom is redoing my harddrive right now since it messed up so I will have abot 300 later...

~Zera~
animejunkie429800
total of 47 songs, 3-5 min each.
Shizuka85
Right now, I only have 15 songs on my computer, and all of them are Fullmetal Alchemist songs. I have a lot more music on CDs.
Zarpia
I think I have around 730 songs, I don't know how much space do they take.
mongooseboi
348 songs, 2.01 GB
zombie
just over 200 MB
xrninja
593 songs, 3.03gb. i don't have very much music, so i'm going to steal more from my friends before i leave for college. smile.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 23 2005, 01:26 AM)
593 songs, 3.03gb. i don't have very much music, so i'm going to steal more from my friends before i leave for college. smile.gif
[snapback]258898[/snapback]

Impressive! I only have around 300 or so, but If we counted records (vinyl) and cd's, then i'm probably in the thousands.
xrninja
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 22 2005, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 23 2005, 01:26 AM)
[snapback]258898[/snapback]

Impressive! I only have around 300 or so, but If we counted records (vinyl) and cd's, then i'm probably in the thousands.
[snapback]258909[/snapback]

really? laugh.gif i always though my music collection was tiny because some of my friends have thousands and thousands of songs...one of my friends went through her music collection to prune out songs she didn't like any more or didn't listen to, and still had around 12gb when she finished.
Carnal Malefactor
1795 songs, 5.5 days, 9.75 gb

But I buy just as much music as I download, if not more... which might explain why I'm broke all the damn time. dry.gif
Willow
I only have about 50 songs on my laptop... >_> not a whole lot.... of course I do have over a 1000 songs on my other computer.. ;D
edsgirl
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 23 2005, 02:24 AM)
1795 songs, 5.5 days, 9.75 gb

But I buy just as much music as I download, if not more... which might explain why I'm broke all the damn time. dry.gif
[snapback]258952[/snapback]

Geez. Now that's really impressive laugh.gif
Karo
well all I know is that i have over 100 songs on mine. I don't really know how many though huh.gif
xiaku
1060 songs ; 5.39 GB

Took me a longass time to find them since I don't use any download program like Limewire or iTunes. I just go around to MP3 rotations and rip songs from my friend's CDs. Haha. I deleted a good load already since it was fillin up my comp. I used to have over 1200 songs.
Ronaldo Rodregez
http://djec.sclassic.net/Radio.htm

nikina
um... 254... well, some of them aren't songs, so uh... 239. but i know someone who has at least 5,500... and another who has 4,900
DonnaDelDrago
2823 files.
And I still have a small part of my CD collection left to rip.
Me and my friend bought most of this huge pile of music.
The Un-holy Alchemist
2341 songs, dont know how much space. some music videos too
biggrin.gif
DeathforHire666
Riigt at this very moment i have 166 songs on my computer cool.gif
Fresh_Coffee
I have over 3000. rolleyes.gif
Kazer
230 Files
738 MB

All of it's FMA soundtrack!!
animejunkie429800
I have a growing song collection, but it's mainly on CDs.

I have the opening to Shuffle! ^^
FMAlchemistChan
935 songs 2 days 3.2GB That's on my laptop which is my only computer.
adamclark
i had a whole lot more than i do now. thanks to my ipod i was able to free up most of the space.

harddrive space is valuable ya know
Quistis88
1542 songs, 4.6 days, 8.03 GB
Fayt
I only have about 10 songs now since my dadd erased everything on my computer
Mrs. Edward Elric
I use to have over 500 songs on my computer but then I started to download a lot of fansubs so i had to delete like 300 of my songs sad.gif . The fansubs took a lot of room, I downloaded every episode of Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Fruits Basket. I'm near completing all of the Fushigi Yuugi and Inuyasha episodes. Plus I just started to download Naruto, so yea. I only have like 6GB left on my computer, I dont know if that's good or not I'm taking it as a bad thing....
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Not enough. tongue.gif
animejunkie429800
A total of 64 comp and still expanding. (Includes midis, instrumentals, and karaokes)

@Mrs. Edward: I don't think that's enough. ohmy.gif I tone down the music and have more eps. tongue.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 31 2005, 12:06 AM)
A total of 64 comp and still expanding. (Includes midis, instrumentals, and karaokes)

@Mrs. Edward: I don't think that's enough. ohmy.gif I tone down the music and have more eps. tongue.gif
[snapback]268989[/snapback]

good for you animejunkie, one time, my computer had an alert that says "Memory Low- you only have 155MB of space left on your computer" so then i had to delete a bunch of inuyasha dubs and a lot more music, so thats how i have 6GBs left of space on my computer.
ChibiOtakuElric
147 songs biggrin.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Aug 31 2005, 05:29 PM)
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 31 2005, 12:06 AM)

[snapback]268989[/snapback]

good for you animejunkie, one time, my computer had an alert that says "Memory Low- you only have 155MB of space left on your computer" so then i had to delete a bunch of inuyasha dubs and a lot more music, so thats how i have 6GBs left of space on my computer.
[snapback]269651[/snapback]

>.< I think I have enough MB in my comp to hold more than 100 episodes of Inuyasha if I'm not mistaken... huh.gif
LordGohan
over 2 gigs,all in anime smile.gif(actualy 2 are larcenceil not from anime,and one country song(tequila makes her clothes fall off))
Mr. Crack
I've got a good 250-300 songs on mine....I think that's enough to put me away for quite some time.
DemonicFlare-Alchemist
In total I have about 54 songs loaded onto my computer and still loading in more by the passing minutes. happy.gif
Sirya
not that many apperantly.. 88 tongue.gif but I listen to the radio often, so I'm just having those songs I *really* like (that I can listen to 50 times a day) and the unusual ones that you never hear on the radio on the computer smile.gif
Blint
Uhm, since I'm not on my computer, I can only estimate, on my MP3 player, I currently have... 1011 songs, around 5 gig. I have more though, I just haven't put it on yet. I love having high speed internet....

1507 songs, but I'm guessing around 300 of them are repeats because people can't label them properly.
Riza Babe
96 songs, 5 hours 47mins and 24 seconds to listen to all those songs.^^
Taskinst
888 about 3.3 days to listen to all of them
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Aug 30 2005, 04:37 PM) [snapback]268464[/snapback]

I use to have over 500 songs on my computer but then I started to download a lot of fansubs so i had to delete like 300 of my songs sad.gif . The fansubs took a lot of room, I downloaded every episode of Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Fruits Basket. I'm near completing all of the Fushigi Yuugi and Inuyasha episodes. Plus I just started to download Naruto, so yea. I only have like 6GB left on my computer, I dont know if that's good or not I'm taking it as a bad thing....

6GB free.. to me thats terminal! ohmy.gif
I have a total of close to 800GB of hdd space..
about 200 of it filled with anime, and thats going up everyday! biggrin.gif

I have about 150gb of music.. only 30gb I listen to.. Its poor I know.. XD
Most of this is also Anime soundtracks and my normall stuff wich consists of Rock, jPop, Dance and Drum and Bass
violentmog
1795 songs, 5.1 days, 9.17 gigs. All purchased of course... rolleyes.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I have 216 songs currently. I really have a measly collection.
Sharingan Serpent
I don't know exactly but my music takes about 71.4 Giga Bits is that much? unsure.gif
MechanicalLady_FMA
I got about 527 songs by now tongue.gif

QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ May 12 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]394239[/snapback]

I don't know exactly but my music takes about 71.4 Giga Bits is that much? unsure.gif

WOW THAT'S A LOT!
got that much????that's very big huh.gif
kahel16
i dunno.. I think I have 300 songs.. it's a very small amount because my sister prohibits me in downloading more songs..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.