Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you think about your end?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk > Debate District
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Laffe
Does anyone thinks about his end (how we die)

i mean do you think about how you want to die when, or do you want to be a hero or maybe not to die at all (can be very boring

allso what do you do when a close guy to you is stteping away.
QUOTE(Laffe @ Aug 18 2005, 02:21 PM)
Does anyone thinks about his end (how we die)

Yes.. and I know how I want to go.. Quietly in my sleep next to my beloved..

i mean do you think about how you want to die when, or do you want to be a hero or maybe not to die at all (can be very boring)

I dont want to be a hero or live forever..
One.. to much publicity.. I like the shadow..

allso what do you do when a close guy to you is stteping away.

Umm.. if thats ment to be stepping.. then .umm.. step closer? laugh.gif
If as I think it might be.. ment to be slipping away, Be by his side and tell him how you feel and you apreciate him..
Doktor_Vladmir
Do I want to die?

Yes how 'bout it!

Yet rest assured I will take everyone in the area with me, and make it very grand and memoriable! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

The next question you ask is do you want to kill?

That would get a lot of feedback! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Spark Alchemist
i have thought about dying....and the answer is no i dont really want to die but im not afraid of it....if it happens then it happens....im not scared
if i get to chose though i too would like to leave this world in the least painful fashion...i wanna go peacefully in my sleep.
Doktor_Vladmir
Die without pain? I don't understand such a concept.
foolmetal alchemist
This is a very morbid topic, isn't it? I don't know why you would want to ask a question like that.... mellow.gif
Kakashi
I want to die in streets of Harlem.
Crazy_Lil_Melon
Yeah the Doktor dude is right. Dying without pain? Someone always gets hurt physically or mentally (on the inside). Yet I get what you mean by yourself not feeling pain.
Doktor_Vladmir
"Life is one big car crash" - Geronon Kimbler

Oh yeah
Crazy_Lil_Melon
That's true life is like one big car crash... Who is Geronon Kimbler?
Thievesvinegar
OD with a lover.
Scar-San
Everybody will die. Important thing is not how did you die, important thing is how did you live
Doktor_Vladmir
He was a real life Alchemist! He once studied some of Flamel's work.
Crazy_Lil_Melon
Wait Geronon Kimbler? Yeah he kinda fit's in with Fullmetal Alchemist, he thought he could bring his little sister back from the dead. That's him right?
Laffe
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 18 2005, 11:46 PM)
This is a very morbid topic, isn't it? I don't know why you would want to ask a question like that.... mellow.gif
[snapback]255233[/snapback]

well, nope...
they don`t need to answere, but someone answere and someone wont
I just make a question about if you want to die.. is that so morbid?
its like Do you want to live?
Doktor_Vladmir
Yeah Geronon tried to ressurect his little sister. You knew that?
Crazy_Lil_Melon
Yeah I don't know how... Unless it was in history sometime!
darkangelslayer
Looks like four people so far want to live.
And one is suicidal....someone call a hotline.
Laffe
hmm wrong tittel..
this is the real tittel of the qes "Do you think about your end?"

sry
Doktor_Vladmir
I don't think anyone would talk about Geronon Kimbler in a history class.
Crazy_Lil_Melon
Yeah then I don't know how I knew that one.

Let's all just go cliff diving! smile.gif
xiaku
No, I don't want to die! xD
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Laffe @ Aug 18 2005, 02:55 PM)
its like Do you want to live?

And now that sounds like a threat!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Do I want to die? Not really.

Do I accept the fact that I will die? Yes.

I would like to die peacefully in my sleep, that's the most I can ask for. If not then dying in some theatrical blaze of glory would be nice. Or maybe drowning while surfing off some tropical island, I'm not too keen on being eaten by a shark though. sad.gif
Zhalfirin
Do I want to die? No

As long as I am remembered dying is not problem, because if no one remembers me then there was no point in me ever being around.
zombie
in year 8 i wished that i would die.
Willow
I wouldn't want to die, even though I would sometimes...

But what's the point of worrying about it? I mean, no one really knows when they're going to die...
MiyokoChan
I think of death as a part of life...a cycle and all that. I don't really want to die, but I don't fear it. When it comes it comes. (Although, I don't want to die a particularly tragic, painful death.) And I'd like to die after my parents die and before my children, if I have children.
Chain Alchemist
The only thing I think about my own death is this: it will come. It might be soon, it might be later, but it will come, for death is inevitable.
meg08
No, I dont want to die
telepika
My GOD!!! There're some people who want to die here!!! YOU PEOPLE!!! REMEMBER LIFE IS A GIFT!!! and be grateful that u're able to able to smell the grass, eat good ramen, and watch FMA!!! biggrin.gif

Such a depressing thread. Well, to be honest, i do think about dying, but i like to believe i won't die. biggrin.gif Fat chance he? But I'm still young. I don't think I'll die anytime soon.

Btw, all you people. If u were given the chance to become immortal, would you take that chance no matter the cost? I don't know what I would do. My life is my greatest possession, living my greatest experience. But given the ability to escape death... O_o

Deep...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(telepika @ Aug 19 2005, 01:19 AM)
Btw, all you people. If u were given the chance to become immortal, would you take that chance no matter the cost? I don't know what I would do. My life is my greatest possession, living my greatest experience. But given the ability to escape death... O_o

Deep...
[snapback]255756[/snapback]

I've often thought about it.

Immortality would be good because of course you could do all kinds of crazy things and wouldn't have to worry about dying. Also, since you would live for ever you could watch the world change, to me that would be facinating.

On the other hand, living forever might get boring.
MiyokoChan
They always do Twilight Zone episodes about that sort of thing, ne? biggrin.gif And the person always ends up not happy. And it depends on the type of immortality- like, if I could control when I die, choose when I die...(like Aragorn laugh.gif ) It would be interesting to see the world change, but if I would just LIVE forever...not so good. Because there will be a time when humans go. And then I'd just be sitting there with whatever ameoba was left over. I think I'd prefer to just be a mere mortal.
Automne
Do I want to die? No. Of course when I see how the world works today, I often thinks death wouldn't be so bad!

How I want to die? I don't know but certainly quickly and without pain!

We never know when we're gonna die but I'm not afraid, though I'm curious about where we're going after we die!

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt Aug 18 2005 @ 05:06 PM)
I'm not to keen on being eaten by a shark though. sad.gif

Me too, hehe! happy.gif;; Though I'd certainly die of an heart attack before the shark would ever get a chance to eat me! They are my greatest fear...
zombie
QUOTE(telepika @ Aug 19 2005, 06:49 PM)
My GOD!!! There're some people who want to die here!!! YOU PEOPLE!!! REMEMBER LIFE IS A GIFT!!! and be grateful that u're able to able to smell the grass, eat good ramen, and watch FMA!!! biggrin.gif
[snapback]255756[/snapback]

i wish i cant watch fma. dont have it.

sometimes i wish i was dead but thats when i have to much work-have to put up with crap at school-no computer and now i have 11000 pics to go through
my life sucks
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
i donno why... but i wanna die
even tho my lifes so good, i just wanna die
any time, any day, any week, any month, any year
so ill just die in happiness if i could, but ill just wait smile.gif
DarkMetalAlchemist666
Thinking about the time of your end can drive a person to insanity because you don't really know how it's gonna happen. All you can really do is wait and not worry about it. Enjoy your life as you want it to be, because when that time does come there will be nothing left to enjoy.
DZBrick6
Why do people worry about crap like this? Everything dies, you can't avoid it, it's gonna happen. Might as well make the best of what time you have, quit stressing over it, and do what you want. For cryin' out loud, it seems like humans in general end up either wishing or worrying their lives away, seems kind of pointless to me. To quote Grim from 'The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy', "When it's your time, it's your time. Might as well get some sleep instead."

And as far as how I would choose to die, give me a horrific car crash. Why? Hell, I don't know, I like cars, I spend most of my free time around them, I enjoy them, might as well die in one. Could be from driving a wrecker for a living for awhile, too, cleaned up enough nasty wrecks in my day, MAN, I could tell y'all some stories! ("Hey, pipsqueak, got'cha a gory one!" Yes, I freely admit, I was 'pipsqueak', 'midget', AND 'small fry' depending on who was yelling for me)...Maybe it'd be nice to have somebody else have to clean up after ME for once...who knows...
japaneseobesession
yeah, sure of course

I think about causing it everyday too
nakagos bunny
I don't mind dying, so long as I believe that there's an afterlife. As a Christian, I do. I have to believe in it, or I'd go crazy.

I've had bad health for a while now, so I've been used to the idea for a long time that I might die sooner than I'd like.

I hope that I would get to acheive some things before I die, like finishing school, getting a career I like, having at least one child.

I'd like to die by drowning because I love the water, and I've had a lot of dreams about drowning and while it seems kinda scary, it's also a strange peaceful feeling as well.

Anyway, ever since I fell in love with this person that I know I can't be with, I don't care if I die. Because it hurts so much to be without them.

I love Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi as well, but I believe him to be an angel in Heaven, so I like to think I'll be with him in Heaven when I go to the great beyond.

And about immortality, I used to think that would be nice, but after this love crisis there's no way I'd want it. I couldn't bear an eternity of this ache of missing/longing for this person.

Because I'm not even living for myself anymore, as without this person there is no true happiness for me. I'm just going along for others, trying to survive until the end comes.
Alita
Preferably by a bullet through the back of my head, right where the spine connects to the skull. No pain, quick and easy. And within the next fourteen years would be nice. But if that doesn't go, in some mangled bloody death, during the middle of a huge storm, in a blackout, and I want some unwitting little kid to find my body. Then, once they've stopped screaming, for my corpse to twitch a little, and start the screaming all over again.

And I'm really, really, hoping for oblivion.
Smoke Alchemist
I don't want to die until I fulfill everything that I expect to in this life.
mackhale13
I really on't want to die and lost all my memory..If so I die, which will happen anyway, I want to carry my memories to my next life(I believe in reincarnation)
Le Monkey
I want to die in my sleep,
Like my grandfather,

Not screaming like the bus passengers

Sorry, but that was something a friend said to me a few weeks back, and I had to put it in here.. XD

And when I go I want to go in one of two ways;
1: Quietly
2: Oblivion with the rest of this world.
Popogeejo
I want to die in a memerable fashion.
"[Popo] died trying to prove you can streak in Antartica"

I also want a Viking Funeral.Flaming boat on a lake or river is a great funeral IMO.
FullMetal Shrimp
Sometimes, I do want to die. I'm pretty much for half and half. Sometimes, I wonder why I'm even here, and sometimes I hate life, even though I am a Christian. I guess I'll tell you why I do want to die.

I basically go through a lot of emotional pain, I've even thought of suicide before, but I can not because of my beliefs, and I won't and never will. I won't go into many details though, I'll save that for another post in another topic. I just want the suffering to end, and in my religion I'll go to Heaven where it will be peaceful and happy, that may be one of the many reasons I hang on to this religion. But there are also times when I am happy, but overall, I'm not afraid of death, and I'll be fine with it when it does happen.
asunder
FMS: things will get better for you...As you grow older and (wiser)....You'll leave your environment and realize that your "bad times" weren't actually that bad and that you survived through them. Life will get better with time and in the end it'll all work out....if it hasn't yet, then it's not the end and you just have to be a little more patient.

FullMetal Shrimp
Heh, thank you for trying to cheer me up asu, but I wish it were that simple. I was going to post this in a different thread, but I can't find it... It was something about who you despise, and I said in that topic I kind of despise my parents for getting married and producing a half-breed child, me. Half White and half Asian... It's a tough problem. I think they're mostly nice people for the most part, but I hate that problem, I've never told anyone this before, but I might as well now.

In school, in my neighborhood, even in church, it's like people think I'm different. Everyone is different, I know, but it's just that some people, probably the majority, think I'm like an alien. Sometimes it's like they think I'm not even human. In school, I have to try and be as cool and nice as I can to be accepted. In my neighborhood, they look at me weird mostly, more likely because they think I'm Chinese or something... At church, I'm helpless. I have to give in to everyone's request or they would think of me weirder than they already think I am. So there I have to act even nicer, and I just get tired of it.

There are few people that won't occasionly bring up the fact of what I am and treat me as a complete equal. They look down on me. At church it's like they think I'm a disgrace. My family goes with me there, and they just ignore the fact that I'm human sometimes. The children look at me funny, and the adults do too. In the morning we shake hands with other people to be friendly, and there are people who will walk by me like I'm not there, and from their expression you can tell what they are thinking, and I'm quite sure it's not just because I'm some younger person. I try to be kind and everything so people will think of me differently, and I just become sick of it sometimes. And the pastor wonders why I don't smile in church. If only he knew...

In school, or anywhere, the friends I have, white, asian, or African, when they find out from me or someone else tells them I'm a half-breed they will just give me this weirdest look ever, like they ignore the fact I'm still a person for a while and they'll just forget about it, but I doubt they ever will, because they don't look at me the exact same way ever again.

Then there's my father. Sometimes I wonder if he even likes me anymore. I honestly think she likes my sister more because she looks more "white" than I do, and my mother and father don't get along most of the time. And my father's a hypocrite too, he'll tell me not to talk to him in an angry voice when he doesn't deserve it when I picked it up from him and he does it to me as he pleases. It just sucks sometimes...

I've always wanted to move to Japan, where I won't see my family, but whether or not I'll be accepted I don't know. I always think I have to accomplish an amazing task to become accepted by people. And although I can't say I do love or hate my mother or father anymore, I do care about them, and that's one thing that holds me back. Then there's my friend that says that when I go to Asia I'll be looked down upon more than your average American... And I want to become a manga artist, but I have doubts and confidence, and that's one reason I want to live, to do my manga.
Carnal Malefactor
Where do you live, anyway? Sounds like it's full of bigots and xenophobes.
asunder
QUOTE(FullMetal Shrimp @ Apr 12 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]379846[/snapback]

Heh, thank you for trying to cheer me up asu, but I wish it were that simple. I was going to post this in a different thread, but I can't find it... It was something about who you despise, and I said in that topic I kind of despise my parents for getting married and producing a half-breed child, me. Half White and half Asian... It's a tough problem. I think they're mostly nice people for the most part, but I hate that problem, I've never told anyone this before, but I might as well now.

In school, in my neighborhood, even in church, it's like people think I'm different. Everyone is different, I know, but it's just that some people, probably the majority, think I'm like an alien. Sometimes it's like they think I'm not even human. In school, I have to try and be as cool and nice as I can to be accepted. In my neighborhood, they look at me weird mostly, more likely because they think I'm Chinese or something... At church, I'm helpless. I have to give in to everyone's request or they would think of me weirder than they already think I am. So there I have to act even nicer, and I just get tired of it.

There are few people that won't occasionly bring up the fact of what I am and treat me as a complete equal. They look down on me. At church it's like they think I'm a disgrace. My family goes with me there, and they just ignore the fact that I'm human sometimes. The children look at me funny, and the adults do too. In the morning we shake hands with other people to be friendly, and there are people who will walk by me like I'm not there, and from their expression you can tell what they are thinking, and I'm quite sure it's not just because I'm some younger person. I try to be kind and everything so people will think of me differently, and I just become sick of it sometimes. And the pastor wonders why I don't smile in church. If only he knew...

In school, or anywhere, the friends I have, white, asian, or African, when they find out from me or someone else tells them I'm a half-breed they will just give me this weirdest look ever, like they ignore the fact I'm still a person for a while and they'll just forget about it, but I doubt they ever will, because they don't look at me the exact same way ever again.

Then there's my father. Sometimes I wonder if he even likes me anymore. I honestly think she likes my sister more because she looks more "white" than I do, and my mother and father don't get along most of the time. And my father's a hypocrite too, he'll tell me not to talk to him in an angry voice when he doesn't deserve it when I picked it up from him and he does it to me as he pleases. It just sucks sometimes...

I've always wanted to move to Japan, where I won't see my family, but whether or not I'll be accepted I don't know. I always think I have to accomplish an amazing task to become accepted by people. And although I can't say I do love or hate my mother or father anymore, I do care about them, and that's one thing that holds me back. Then there's my friend that says that when I go to Asia I'll be looked down upon more than your average American... And I want to become a manga artist, but I have doubts and confidence, and that's one reason I want to live, to do my manga.

It shouldn't be a problem...You shouldn't be ashamed of your background....I was an immigrant to this country when I could barely speak . Kids can be mean and can single out people that are in the minority. But trust me as you grow older and get out of the ignorant bunch of morons you're hanging out with....you'll realize that being "half" or half-breed is some retarded person's construct. When you get to college, you'll actually meet a much more diverse population and different mixes of people. People will be less superficial for the most part and look beyond your skin color/ethnic heritage/random label to the real you. Till then i'd offer to use a baseball bat on your ignorant friends.

And as a random note: some of the most beautiful women i've ever gazed upon were half-asian, half-other.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.