Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Manga You Read
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
DustStorm
Black Cat chapter 116
Kitty Alchemist
Trigun vol. 1
Venus Alchemist
Fullmoon 5
Kitty Alchemist
re-reading Fruits Basket vol. 12. I'm going to the the next vol. today
MasterKris
Fruits Basket chap 108
DustStorm
Trigun Vol.7
Moushi
Fruits Basket vol. 11 ^^
MasterKris
School Rumble chap 24b - 26b
DustStorm
Trigun vol.8
shrimpyalchemist
Marchen Awakens Romance. It's by Nobuyuki Anzai, the same guy that did Flame of Recca. It's so much fun!
BlackStar
Fruits Basket 4
Fayth Prophecy
Mahou Sensei Negima volume 2
^This volume is my fave!!
MasterKris
Getbackers
DustStorm
FMA vol.6
Starsword
I'm not sure exactly which one would be considered my most recent. The most recent one that I OWN which I read is Rorouni Kenshin, Volume 7. However, I frequently wander into bookstores and read Manga. I think it annoys the owners but all they do is glare at me so I do it anyway.. rolleyes.gif I was in a local Chapters store a few days ago. I was reading the 11th volume of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Manga. Yugi rocks in the Manga, he's totally hard core when it comes to evil. I think he's a bit disturbed though since he does mean stuff to everyone. One specfic incident I recall he created an illusion in which the target thought all the leaves on the ground were money and he spent like a whole week trying to gathering up and ended up dying of starvation or something... *shudders* I would not want to mess with him. Bakura is even scarier, for reasons I will not go into so this post stays PG-13.
MasterKris
Goong vol 1-2 (a Korean manwha)
Blitz
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Apr 13 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]380131[/snapback]

Goong vol 1-2 (a Korean manwha)

Is that the one about what Korea would be like with a monarchy? I've been keeping up with the adapted drama version.

Bleach chapter 223 RAW
MasterKris
^Yep. I watch the drama too, but the drama is kinda different from the manga.... (in so many ways....) The humor is mostly keeping me interested though.
(real hard readin' Korean prefixes and names in English.... >_< *I'm readin' the scanlations*)

Goong vol 3-6
Lone Wolf
FMA vol. 4
Venus Alchemist
Ranma 1/2 33 and Mermaid Saga 1-3, cause I just bought em. biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
The End of Ceres- Which while a decent, though somewhat predictable ending, still completely failed to convince me about the progenitor. His statements about 'truly loving' Ceres deep down are utter BS. Men in love don't rape.

Fruits Basket, volume 12- I'm only sad that it's going to be August before 13 comes out. TOKYOPOP, YOU WHORES!

FMA, the English release- volume 6. Wow. I still can't get over how sucky the tranlsation is. sleep.gif
MonsterEnvy
Fruit's basket 13 is out now!
i just saw someone reading it... maybe it's not out wherever you are.

I just started DNAngel... have to see if it's any good.

Also, tried Gundam SEED and it was *terrible.*

Same with Samurai Champloo. The drawing style really annoys me.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ Apr 14 2006, 07:45 PM) [snapback]380791[/snapback]

Fruit's basket 13 is out now!
i just saw someone reading it... maybe it's not out wherever you are.

Really? I could have sworn I heard it was 13 not coming out till later. Maybe that was 14? I already have 14 in Japanese, so I can survive, I guess...
Fayth Prophecy
Kingdom Hearts volume 1
MasterKris
Goong vol 7-8
DustStorm
Chrno Crusade vol.5
Fayth Prophecy
xxxHolic volume 3
InsaneFangirl
Instant Teen- Just Add Nuts, volume 3.
Moushi
Fruits Basket vol.14
DustStorm
Black Cat
Fayth Prophecy
xxxHolic volume 5
MasterKris
School Rumble chap. 122
Fayth Prophecy
NANA volume 2
BlackStar
Dazzle vol.1
Lone Wolf
FMA vol. 4
Chibka
Ah....... Godchild, vol. 1.
MasterKris
Gintama chap 21-22
Moushi
Pita-ten vol.5
BlackStar
Pokemon vol. 1
MasterKris
The One I Love (CLAMP)

Okay, this was stupid. dry.gif
DustStorm
Girl Got Game vol.6
Fayth Prophecy
Godchild and Absolute Boyfriend volume 1
ice_alchemist21
Peace Maker 3
Sharingan Serpent
Saiyuki Reload Volume 2 wub.gif I just totally love this manga
Chibka
Fruits Basket 13. Yay, I finally got it^^
Kitty Alchemist
Gravitation vol. 4
MasterKris
FMA vol. 2
ice_alchemist21
Fushigi Yugi:Genbu Kaiden 1
DustStorm
Yuyu Hakusho vol.7
Fayth Prophecy
Absolute Boyfriend 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.