Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Manga You Read
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
DNA
Rabbit Doubt 1-17

MIZUKI?!? WTF!?!?
Blysse
DearS, volume 3.
The RZA
Bakuman ch.17
Satori
Doubt ch. 15-17

Kuroshi*suji ch. 8-20

Fruits Basket vol. 21

Platinum Garden vol. 1-2
Prince the Ripper
The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross volume 7
Omamori
Naruto chapt. 428,
Fullmetal Alchemist chapt. 90,
BLEACH vol. 25
Little Washu
Naruto Shippuden chapter 428

Go Konohamaru~
Blitz
Bakuman chapter 18
Little Washu
Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 90
Prince the Ripper
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! chapter 222
Innocent-malice
Bakuman Chapter 18
Tsubasa Chapter 207
Prince the Ripper
The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross volume 8
Omg...I never thought that Haine would return to her yanki ways... it really surprised me >_<
CrimsonHeart
The last thing I read was the most recent chapter (chapter 90) of FMA. I also read the new chapters of Bleach and Naruto at the same time though.
Maphisto40
QUOTE (The Artist Formally Known as DNA @ Dec 5 2008, 09:03 AM) *
Rabbit Doubt 1-17

MIZUKI?!? WTF!?!?

Mwahahaha that was great. Now all that's left is to find out what Yuu lied about, and how it will all end (probably in some horrible, bloody, gruesome fashion)!

The last manga I read:
FMA ch90 (Olivier is fantabulous)
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi ch317
Bleach ch338
Naruto ch428
Psyren ch51
Code: Breaker ch25
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle ch207
Bakuman ch18 (I laughed through the whole chapter, Eiji FTW!)
Nurarihyon no Mago ch38
Soul Eater ch56
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ch222

I read a lot of manga simultaneously... It can get confusing at times. wacko.gif

Omamori
Tegami Bachi chapt. 1

It's the artwork I'm more interested in than the story itself...well, that and the character designs ^-^
Prince the Ripper
Kuroshisuji 16-18
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts Vol 4

Just reading to remember some things I might have forgot.
Prince the Ripper
Maximum Ride chapter 6
One Fine Day chapter 6
Pig Bride chapter 6
Jack Frost chapter 6
Higurashi when they cry chapter 6
Soul Eater chapter 3

The first 4 are manwha...Korean Manga..so hope they count >_<
AzhiDevn
Bleach ch. 339
Wynter Myth
Honey Hunt
Vampire Knight
D.Gray-man
Prince the Ripper
D.Gray Man volume 9
Rainshine
I just finished the first volume of "InuBaka"
biggrin.gif
Mat-Mat
D.Gray-Man volume 1, Code Geass volume 2, Death Note volume 2, and FMA volume 1.
FullTylerStarke
Death Note. Mind F***
Prince the Ripper
Reborn! volumes 1 and 2
Maphisto40
Bleach ch339
Naruto ch429
Psyren ch52
Bakuman ch19
Nurarihyon no Mago ch39
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ch223

Plus I'm currently working my way through History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi from the beginning for like, the bajillionth time... I love that series!
The RZA
Eyeshield 21 ch. 1 - 311

3 day marathon FTW!!!!!!
Little Washu
Naruto volume 33

Waiting on chapter 430 tonight...
Kenni
The last manga I read was Slam Dunk: all 276 chapter in 3 days. I doubt I will do such a marathon again. ermm.gif
Prince the Ripper
Reborn! 3-7
That's like...chapters....17-60 i believe @_@
Maphisto40
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle ch208.......... dry.gif yeah, wtf?
Artixte
Virgin Hotel, Chapter 2. I wanted to check out some different manga, and this is rather a tad bit explicit, but it was okay smile.gif
Ghost-07 volume 1, I found out that it was going to be made into an anime, so I'm going to read as much as I can have when I have time on hands. It's pretty interesting.
Little Butterfly Volumes 2 & 3, it is a very cute yaoi, I'm sad it ends at 3 though...
Meleth
inuyasha 38
Maphisto40
QUOTE (Meleth @ Dec 27 2008, 11:41 AM) *
inuyasha 38

Ooh, you've got a long way to go yet! I think I read InuYasha ch 1-558 in about two weeks. I liked the manga a heck of a lot more than the anime, which got so bogged down, and was never finished.

I just read Fullmetal Alchemist volume 2 (VIZ Media version), because I've only read the scanlations, and I want to buy the series (I borrowed these from the library), but didn't know how good of a job VIZ did with localizing it. So far, I'm impressed! If it stays this good, I WILL buy them. happy.gif
Little Washu
QUOTE (Maphisto40 @ Dec 27 2008, 04:03 PM) *
I just read Fullmetal Alchemist volume 2 (VIZ Media version), because I've only read the scanlations, and I want to buy the series (I borrowed these from the library), but didn't know how good of a job VIZ did with localizing it. So far, I'm impressed! If it stays this good, I WILL buy them. happy.gif

Don't count on it. They still haven't decided whether it's "Ran-fan" or "Lan-fan", and recently said "To be continued in volume 17"...in the back of volume 17.

Fullmetal Alchemist volume 17
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya volume 1 (At least it makes sense in the manga...)
Maphisto40
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Dec 28 2008, 04:23 PM) *
QUOTE (Maphisto40 @ Dec 27 2008, 04:03 PM) *

Don't count on it. They still haven't decided whether it's "Ran-fan" or "Lan-fan", and recently said "To be continued in volume 17"...in the back of volume 17.

LOL they did that with Fruits Basket as well, at the end of volume 4, "To Be Continued In Volume 4"......wtf?

Little errors like that don't faze me (even though they should fire their editors, yeesh). I'm talking about the localization or "Americanization" that happens a lot of the time. Dialogue gets changed to suit a different culture, and the meaning behind a scene can completely change.

I don't see that yet with FMA, so I'm happy! happy.gif
Little Washu
Blood+ volume 4
Higurashi volume 1

Naruto Shippuden chapter 430

Man, it looks so scribbled...Kishi must have rushed.
Maphisto40
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Dec 29 2008, 02:04 PM) *
Naruto Shippuden chapter 430

Man, it looks so scribbled...Kishi must have rushed.

Me too! Naruto 430

I think the only available version was scanlated from RAWs taken with a camera, so it looks like crap. I can't wait to see a HQ scanned version. This chapter was EPIC! I don't even mind that it was 4 days late. happy.gif
Rainshine
Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 5
InuYasha Volume 14
D N Angel Volume 1
Prince the Ripper
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 224
Xanxus gets awesome points from me =D
hydemyself
Ouran Host Club chapter 66

Haruhi finally realizes her true feeling but a rival shows up. I wonder if Tamaki will fight for his love rolleyes.gif
Maphisto40
I just finally caught up on Psyren ch47-53 today....kyah, psi-power fighting, ftw!

Then I read Bakuman ch20.

I also just read FMA chapter 51 whilst outside freezing my butt off having a cigarette. It inspired me to make my first graphic of 2009. I must be on crack...

Coming to a theater near you:

Who needs alchemy when you've got a gun? wink.gif
Artixte
D. Grayman Volume 5
Junjou Romantica Volume 00 Chapter 1: Junjou Mistake
07-Ghost Ch. 9
Fullmetal Alchemist ch. 79-->91 (I finally caught up! I absolutely HEART RanFan, she is so cool.)
Prince the Ripper
RustBlaster 1-4
Reborn! volume 10
Aquarian Age:Juvenile Orion 1-3

And all this waiting for KHR 225 is making me anxious DX
Artixte
Love Neco vol. 1 what a cute yaoi *squee*
Prince the Ripper
Aquarian Age: Juvenile Orion volume 4
Broken Chouchou
Parasyte, chapter 10-11 at Onemanga. Creepy sh*t...
Little Washu
Naruto Shippuden 431

*sigh* I'm starting to not want to know what happens to him...
Maphisto40
Naruto 431..........epic amounts of epic! Kyah!

Bleach 341......meh, I really don't care anymore....just release already you emotionless freak!

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 320........Holy Crap! Takeda is hax! Stolen techniques FTL! dry.gif
crazyanimefan
Bleach 341. KT, I love you, but hurry it up! Have Ulquiorra release already!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.