Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Manga You Read
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
paca
Mushishi chap.1 ( >__> there is something wreid in the drawing style....)
fullmetalfan
mmmm... lets seeee... last manga i read??/prolly hasta be fruits basket/ gundam seed astray laugh.gif
QUOTE(swirlees @ Feb 21 2008, 07:05 PM) *
fma chapter 80hiromu arakawa really needs to write faster. but at least the chapters are long.
mhhmmm... SO TOTALLY RIGHT. but, dude... like... he pays a lot of attention to what he's doing, and never leaves any polt-holes or anything, and his chapters are really carefully detailed, cause when youre drawing stuff, you can get a bit lost with what you're doing, and the dialogue starts to sound a bit contradictory...... make sense?? mellow.gif
Popogeejo
but, dude... like... he pays a lot of attention to what he's doing

lol.
Satori
Boys Over Flowers vol. 27
Omamori
'Naruto' vol. 28.

...I really, really hate it when they package the mangas in plastic; then you can't read them until you buy it. Argh! Still, great volume and introduction into the Shippuden season!
Satori
The Wallflower vol 12
Omamori
D.Gray Man chapt. 1

Ooooh...so far, I like it! happy.gif
Satori
The Wallflower vol. 13
DustStorm
Naruto Chapter 329 O_O
Omamori
Naruto chapt. 159.

Yeah, I know I'm readin' 'em out of order, but I pretty much know the plot, so...*shrugs*

Spent most of last night reading chapt. 109-140 *nods* The Third Hokage's death was really...sad. Yes, sad. Got a little emotional after reading it. DAMN YOU, MICHAEL JACKSON NINJA!!!
Satori
The Wallflower vol. 14
paca
D.Grey Man //chapter 9
Precis
Tsubasa RC volumes 5 and 6
Bleach volumes 3 and 4
Black Cat volume 11

...Finally getting around to finishing Black Cat! *Final Fantasy victory fanfare plays*
Nekokitty
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle chapter 183
The splash was absolutely gorgeous. *A*
Omamori
xxxHolic chapt. 16.

Hee, hee...Yuuko cracks me up sometimes...poor Watanuki. I WANNA MOKONA!! XD
Blitz
D.Gray-man 150
Satori
Cantarella vol. 7
Omamori
'Naruto' chapt. 391.

FINALLY! I'M CAUGHT UP! 8D Grah...now I have a headache...from reading 'Naruto' scanlations three days in a row sleep.gif;
Little Washu
Blood+ volume 1

It's a manga T^T!!! Finally.
Satori
Cantarella vol. 8
Omamori
D.Gray Man vol. 2

Must...read...vol....3...ARGH! *twitches*
Satori
Good Luck vol. 1 - E-Jin Kang
Omamori
Naruto chapt. 392.

Giant...three-headed...snake... Good lord, Sasuke, just FLEE IN TERROR LIKE THE EMO-KID YOU ARE!! XDDD
Satori
Good Luck Vol. 4
Artixte
Death Note
Redz
FMA.
Omamori
Naruto vol. 22.

They didn't have D.Gray Man vol. 3 at the bookstore, so I'm twitching with anxiety now *twitches*

So...I only have Naruto and Death Note to satisfy my cravings XD Grah...Neji pwns. No joke. Along with Choji!! 8D
Satori
Hana-Kimi vol. 1
Skitty Kat Girl
Ouran High School chap 51
Satori
Junjo Romantica vol. 3
Omamori
Death Note vol. 6.

I read this one too quickly...I wanted to stretch out my reading so that my wait to buy vol. 8 wouldn't be so tedious. Grah...well, that's what I get for wanting to read vol. 7 so much XD

...WHAT?! Even in the helicopter...EVEN IN THE FREAKIN' HELICOPTER HE HAS A CUP OF TEA!!!! >D *twitches*
Satori
Emma Vol. 5 & 6
Precis
Black Cat volume 12

Train's entrance in chapter 111 was great. xD
Omamori
Death Note vol. 7.

...Yup...so far, it's the saddest volume...and my favorite XD Re-read it three times afterwards *nods*

Like I was telling Kari_neko the other day, 'Leave it to me to have the most depressing scenes to be my favorites!' happy.gif

I hate what they did to L, but I like Near and Mello: they're like twin Ls! It's hilarious! I love them! Now, I can't wait to buy vol. 8! Gah!
Satori
Alive vol. 1
Omamori
Fullmetal Alchemist chapt. 81.

...Awesome. Grah. I love Hohenheim!
Amethyst Sunset
Latest chapter of FMA XD
Precis
FMA chapter 81.

Ed's back! Ed's back! Ed's back~~ biggrin.gif
Omamori
Naruto chapt. 393.

...o_O Well! Certainly wasn't really expecting that! *rolls eyes*
Precis
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX chapter 1

Well, it's certainly nothing like the anime. Whether that's a good or bad thing I have yet to establish. unsure.gif
Omamori
Bleach vol. 5-8.

...I was stranded at the bookstore yesterday for a few hours, and they didn't have Death Note vol. 8, sooo...I decided to cacth up on Bleach!
BaraXAkuma
Vampire Doll vol. 2
Precis
Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium World volume 7 [END]

The big finale... honestly, I thought that last duel was done better in the anime.
Though, I loved how Seto and Mokuba turned up right at the end. =]
Blitz
DGM 152
The RZA
School Days ch. 7
Satori
Nana vol 2.
Omamori
Death Note vol. 1 {re-read}
BaraXAkuma
Inuyasha vol. 24
Omamori
One Piece vol. 7.

...I have a lot of catching up to do sleep.gif;
Amethyst Sunset
Ouran Koukou Host Club, chapter 3

And, the latest chapter of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.