Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Manga You Read
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Meleth
Inuyasha vol. 27
Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 11
Fushigi Yuugi vol. 10
Azumanga Daioh vol.3
Precis
D.Gray-Man chapter 142
Meleth
Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 5,6 & 7
Kari_Neko
Vampire Knight volume 1 and 2
Blitz
D.Gray 142

Yay Generals.
wssarrow
Hellsing Vol 8.
Nekokitty
Legal Drug vol. 3 <3
Amethyst Sunset
xxxHOLiC vol. 3
Mudkipblader
Either DN Angel (don't remember which volume) or Alice 19th vol 5 (Dutch Version)
Naivete
Genshiken vol. 9
Kari_Neko
Full Metal Alchemist volume 12 since dad bought it for me when he went to Germany with the awesome PX
Meleth
Inuyasha 28
Fullmetal Alchemist 12
Fushigi Yuugi 11
Meitantei Conan
Case Closed Vol.1
KingB
Ahh I'm beginning to read my FMA books all over again XD
FMA vo. 3
XS Hybrid vol. 2
Blitz
D.Gray-man 146
Petite-Parfait
Afterschool Nightmare volume 4
Bitter Virgin chapter 22
Death Note chapter 60

And, although I think it's an awful series, D. Gray-Man chapter 146. I only keep up with it because all my friends like it and I don't want to be too left out. But it's like a grueling assignment everytime a chapter comes out. D:
Blitz
^ You're entitled to like whatever you want. I don't think you need to endure more pain by reading something you don't like. wink.gif
Petite-Parfait
True. But I love my friends enough to go on through it! xD

Truthfully, I did like it for the first 4 volumes or so--I thought it was really interesting. But then it just kinda snowballed into "blah".

But I'm happy that you and other members like it. ^^
Omamori
'Death Note' vol. 1 & 2,
'Fullmetal Alchemist' vol. 8,
'Naruto' vol. 6 & 7,
'One Piece' vol. 3,
and 'Bleach' vol. 1.

^^
Petite-Parfait
You've got a great shonen line up there, Rosicrucian. Happy reading!
Blitz
QUOTE(Petite-Parfait @ Feb 4 2008, 05:15 PM) *
True. But I love my friends enough to go on through it! xD

Truthfully, I did like it for the first 4 volumes or so--I thought it was really interesting. But then it just kinda snowballed into "blah".

But I'm happy that you and other members like it. ^^

The mangaka was on hiatus for about two to three months due to an injury. I agree, it did slump after that. Then she had another period of hiatus. Talk about unlucky. XD
Amethyst Sunset
xxxHOLiC vol. 5
Nekokitty
Lawlz. Funny. My sister just read the entire D.Gray-man series during the weekend. She's all caught up now . I'm still only on volume 7 and feel no need to pursue the series online. Though I did somehow manage to get one of my friends in real-life compeletely obsessed with it and she thinks it's "liek teh best thing eva" now. ._.;

Last read: Monster chapter 27. Seriously, awesome so far. ♥ ♥
Innocent-malice
death note volumn 1(got that and D gray man 1 over the weekend)

Blitz: I heard somewhere that the writer of D gray man is a guy....
Popogeejo
Jojo's Bizarre adventure; Diamond is Unbreakable. Volume 30 I think.
Shame the scanlations are rather crappy.
Satori
Manga Sutra vol. 1, for which I feel awkward admitting and Tsubasa vol. 9.
Hanozo
Bleach Ch 309 (I think, its the latest translated chapter)
Omamori
Fullmetal Alchemist chapt. 80, latest chapter! Gah...the creepiness!
Blitz
QUOTE(Innocent-malice @ Feb 8 2008, 01:51 AM) *
Blitz: I heard somewhere that the writer of D gray man is a guy....

Nope, she's a she. Viz made a mistake in their description a while back on their site and stated that she was a he. It's not 100% sure, but most assume that Hoshino Katsura's female.

See here

Hikaru no Go vol. 01
Omamori
QUOTE(Petite-Parfait @ Feb 4 2008, 04:42 PM) *
You've got a great shonen line up there, Rosicrucian. Happy reading!

Ha, thanks, Petite-Parfait! I prefer shonen over shojo; I love violence and bloodshed in my mangas XD Just can't get that in the 'Sailor Moon' series or 'Cardcaptor Sakura' (not that I'm dissing them; I read those mangas as well).

...I've never heard of 'D-Gray Man'. o_O Is it any good?
Blitz
Hikaru no Go vol. 10

I read fast. :3
Tombow
FMA chapter 80. Good content, & interesting development, and even some cute "valentine's Day special" scene in this chapter. ^^
Precis
Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium World volume 6

I love the part where everyone comes to Atem's rescue and they cave the hieroglyphs into his pendant... reminds me of way back during Death-T when Anzu drew that smiley face on their hands. happy.gif

(Also, it makes me happy that Viz finally got Osiris' name right in this volume. XD)
Satori
Love * Com vol. 2
~Kurenai~
just read love*com sampler
Little Washu
.hack//G.U.+ vol. 1

They got through, like, almost the whole first game in the first book, and skipped lots of details. I hop it gets better.....
Satori
More Starlight to Your Heart vol. 1
MilesTailsPrower-007
I read the "Alice in Wonderland" chapter of Ouran again, although I forget what number it was.

Brilliant, I tell you.
Omamori
'Death Note' vol. 5.

Hee, hee...just love Light and L's little fight in chapter 38 XD
Little Washu
Aleatoric pages of LIFE vol. 1
Blitz
Hikaru no Go chapter 191 [summer special]
Omamori
'Bleach' vol. 2.

Kon rocks. Boo-yah! XD
paca
D.Gr~ey Man chapter 1 - Start reading it and going for more~~!! happy.gif
Omamori
'Hikaru no Go' chapter 4.

Gar...hate scanlations...Good manga, though. ^^ Heh, poor Sai.
Sayurianded4evr
Tsubasa Chronicle.
Little Washu
Welcome to the NHK volumes 1 and 2

So.....amazing O.O
The Mad Bomber
I just read Suikoden III Volume 11... darn it was the end tough, but then again when one volume is about a hundred pages, it still has some story to it. The story was better than the games tough(on which this manga is based on), but then again games aren`t somehow able to cut that deep as manga or books...
Omamori
'Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon' chapt. 33.

One of my favorite chapters; this is when Sailor Saturn makes her first appearence and uses my favorite attack of hers: "DEATH REBORN REVOLUTION!"
swirlees
fma chapter 80

hiromu arakawa really needs to write faster. but at least the chapters are long.
Omamori
Beast Master chapt. 1.

Heh, heh...pretty funny. Possibly another Shojo that I'll like?! ...maybe. Anyway...friend of mine who happens to be an L fangirl reffered me to this manga because the male lead looks very much like L XD Kinda weird, and he does...except he glares at people and doesn't have bulging eyes or rings around them *nods*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.