Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Manga You Read
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
ゆきえいり
Gravitation EX
LastExile
Tenjho Tenge vol 2
Kal Rommel
Just a few minutes ago I read Man's Best Friend

Yesterday: Crossroad vol 6, The Embalmer vol 3
Zachelle
I just finished reading Midori no Hibi volume 1 a while ago laugh.gif
LastExile
Jinki: Extend vol 1
Amol
Flash Kicker Vol.1
Twilightz
FMA volume 3
Edsrhimp
Phoenix Wright translations, unknown chapter <:.
ScarMySoul
Jazz vol 3
Zarpia
^ <3

Junjo Romantica vol 1 <3
Fushi
Ghost Hunt vol 1
ScarMySoul
@ Zarpia The ending of Jazz 3 kinda confused me, did they end up back together again in the chapter called Reunited or was that a preview for vol 4 (which Walden's didn't have dry.gif)

Her Majesty's Dog Vol 4

^^ I finally found that vol and now I can read 4 and 5 haha happy.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Apr 13 2007, 12:11 AM) [snapback]529644[/snapback]
@ Zarpia The ending of Jazz 3 kinda confused me, did they end up back together again in the chapter called Reunited or was that a preview for vol 4 (which Walden's didn't have dry.gif )
I got confuse at first as well. That chapter "reunited" and that scene you saw [when they kiss] is from when he came back from America, coz if you see^^ they are wearing different clothes in the last page of the chapter form what they are wearing in the "reunited" kiss scene.

QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Apr 13 2007, 12:11 AM) [snapback]529644[/snapback]
Her Majesty's Dog Vol 4

^^ I finally found that vol and now I can read 4 and 5 haha happy.gif
what is that manga about? =P

Jazz vol 4 <3
ScarMySoul
@ Zarpia haha I should have re-read the first two volumes of Jazz.... that's makes sense now.... but the ending of Jazz 3 upset me lol they need to be together! laugh.gif

Her Majesty's Dog:
In today’s world of computers and cell phones, few people have time for superstition and ghost stories—but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t real! Amane Kamori is a powerful medium from a remote village in rural Japan. Her guardian is Hyoue Inugami, a demon dog whose powers are literally fueled by her kiss! Together they protect humans from vengeful spirits and bring peace to the dead.

But when Amane’s family moves to the big city of Tokyo, all the magical power in the world can’t help her survive high school! Her chilly demeanor and lack of social graces make her a campus misfit. Popularity comes much easier to Hyoue, whose sexy good looks (in his human form) bring him lots of female fans. But Hyoue’s lapdog loyalty to Amane only leads to more woe, as jealous classmates can’t understand what he sees in her. If only they knew…

lol kinda sounds InuYasha-ish to me minus the jewel shards and love triangle laugh.gif Its a good one though.

Her Majesty's Dog Vol 5
Zarpia
Sounds interesting =D i will pick up a vol ones i get more money XD

Junjo Romantica vol 1-2
Amol
Hungry Heat Vol.2

and Flash Kicker Vol.1
ehxhfdl14
Fullmetal Alchemist Chapter 70.
Zarpia
Cafe Kichijoji chap 7
ed_drink_your_milk
Hajime no Ippo
Indignant Judgment
re-read Legal Drug Volume 1 happy.gif
Zarpia
Cafe Kichijoji chap 8
Amol
Hungry Heart vol.3
Demon x
3x3 eyes or sazan's eyes volume 4.
Astria
Last I read was Azumanga Daioh vol. 2. I'm taking advantage of the central library actually stocking some manga. I do so love that series. It is funny and sweet. I've also got Saiyuki vol. 1 to read, and might give into temptation and read the first book of Negima! (yes, it's fanservice, but the magic might be fun....). Though it was recommended to me by a man whose favourite manga & anime is, unsurprisingly considering the author, Love Hina.
ed_drink_your_milk
xxxHOLiC
Alchemical
Fullmetal Alchemist ch. 70 smile.gif
Zarpia
Sex Pistols chap 1
Nekokitty
Tsubasa 17
Fushi
Appare Jipangu chapter 3
Zarpia
Sex Pistols chap 2 <3
Amol
Hungry Heart Vol.3
helmet boy
Full metal alchemist volume 5, where ed and al are about to be beaten up.
Indignant Judgment
Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 2
Kitty Alchemist
Fruits Basket vol. 16
Indignant Judgment
Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 3
Naivete
Genshiken Vol. 1
And I never finished it. T__T
LastExile
Jinki: Extend volume 2. I'm not done yet. I got three chapters left.
Amol
Hungry Heart - Vol.4
Zachelle
Fullmetal Alchemist Chapter 70 happy.gif
Fushi
Dramacon Vol 1

Not bad for 'American manga' actually. One of the better ones I've seen. (And it captured the antics of a con so well XD) Definitely will continue reading.
Zarpia
Sex Pistols chap 3
Thievesvinegar
Sex Pistols any good?

Finished the first volume of NHK. Twas intersting to see Hikikomori being portrayed as it was.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Apr 17 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]531884[/snapback]
Sex Pistols any good?
I'll simply quote a quick introduction

"Certain people have evolved from animals other than monkeys, and they can sense each other’s animal souls! Filled with love, romance, and even male pregnancy (?!?!), this boys’ love series is too crazy to be believed...which is why you’ll keep coming back for more!"

btw, welcome back!!
Thievesvinegar
That sounds twisted. eheh, who am I to say. Thanks.
Amol
Ninku Vol.1

Hungry Heart Vol.4

and Flash Kicker Vol.3
Fushi
Steady Beat vol 1

Another one not too bad for an 'american manga'. It's lacking in some areas tho. Like, I still fail to see what's so horrible about their mother, other than she's strict, very Republican and has a temper. I can understand how the older sister, being gay, is having difficulties, but I don't see any problems the youngest is having with her mother...which is leading me to suspect it's all in her head what a horrible mother she is, something typical for teens. Hmm...
ScarMySoul
Vampire Hunter D Volume 4
LastExile
Jinki: Extend volume 3
Amol
Flash Kicker Vol.4
Hungry Heart Vol.4

Fushi
Hellsing vol 1

Been so long since I last read this series; I'm due for a re-read. =/ (especially since my boyfriend won't shut up about the oav and I don't even remember what happened in the volumes I read -__-;)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.