Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Manga You Read
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Amol
Hungry Heart
Alchemical
I read a lot of manga, but I always read at least one volume of FMA a day. And considering I've been searching for a scene for the past hour, the FMA manga volume 10 was the last manga I read.
Zee
hmm...the last one would probably be....B.O.D.Y.! XD I LOVE THAT MANGA SO MUCH! ...it's just chalk-full of Shoujo-i-goodness happy.gif *lil girl giggle* Lol XP
Amol
Tsubasa
Zarpia
Almost Crying
Amol
Hungry Heart
Zee
LIFE
Densetsu_kid
Detective Conan
Amol
Tsubasa
silentsky
Hikaru no Go
Zarpia
^what volume?

Fake vol 6 and 7 <3
Fushi
Miyuk-chan in Wonderland

...I don't think a male EVER appears in this book. Ever.
Amol
Tsubasa
Zee
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Mar 4 2007, 01:12 AM) [snapback]512895[/snapback]
Miyuk-chan in Wonderland

...I don't think a male EVER appears in this book. Ever.

Lol that's true isn't it tongue.gif

Last manga I read was Naruto chapter 244? I don't know--whatever the latest one is. I love the manga a WHOLE lot more than the Anime ....-.-; the anime seems to be more "funny joke here, funny pun there" but the manga just seems to be more serious for some reason.

Anywho, I'm lovin' it so far wink.gif
Amol
tsubasa still !
Nekokitty
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kaien
Samurai Deeper Kyo vol. 21
King of Hell vol. 15
Amol
Pokemon
~Wolven Alchemist~
Death Note volume 1. happy.gif
Amol
Tsubasa
Zarpia
La Esperanca vol 1
Amol
Death Note
The_sin_Envy
i last read Gantz
naruto
and getbackers
Scythoro
Rurouni Kenshin
The_sin_Envy
QUOTE(Scythoro @ Mar 7 2007, 10:00 PM) [snapback]514867[/snapback]
Rurouni Kenshin

What volume??
Amol
pokemon
Scythoro
QUOTE(The_sin_Envy @ Mar 7 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]514875[/snapback]
Rurouni Kenshin

What volume??

I read them all. My cousin has the whole collection. It actually what got me interested in anime and manga. And what eventually led me here. biggrin.gif
Fushi
Buddha vol. 5

*is so happy her library got the rest of the series. <3*
The_sin_Envy
QUOTE(Scythoro @ Mar 8 2007, 10:56 AM) [snapback]515116[/snapback]
QUOTE(The_sin_Envy @ Mar 7 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]514875[/snapback]
Rurouni Kenshin

What volume??

I read them all. My cousin has the whole collection. It actually what got me interested in anime and manga. And what eventually led me here. biggrin.gif

I love Kenshin...i read all the manga...then saw the anime series and then the two samurai x moives...
Any other manga you like??
I am reading Vampire Knight at the moment
Scythoro
I'm right there with you on seeing all of the anime and the Samurai X cool.gif. As of right now no. I have read some Berserk volumes. Not enough to really get involved into it, but it has potential. How do you like Vampire Knight? What's it about? It sounds like it would be interesting. I intend to start reading the FMA manga soon.
The_sin_Envy
hmm...my friend wes loves Berserk but I haven't read them so i can't say...
Vampire Knight is a shoujo manga...pretty good...and cute XD
FMA ROCKS
Scythoro
QUOTE(The_sin_Envy @ Mar 8 2007, 09:09 PM) [snapback]515372[/snapback]
hmm...my friend wes loves Berserk but I haven't read them so i can't say...
Vampire Knight is a shoujo manga...pretty good...and cute XD
FMA ROCKS

I'm a complete newbie to manga (aside from Kenshin) huh.gif What's a Shoujo Manga?
Amol
Ninku
The_sin_Envy
Ahhh...A newbie!!
How kawaii (cute)

Shoujo- means girl
Shounen- means boy

Shoujo manga is girly manga about romance and stuff like that

Shounen manga is boy manga about fighting and the such ^^

QUOTE(Amol @ Mar 8 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]515380[/snapback]
Ninku

I never heard of that one...whats it about??
Amol
^ well its a very old anime and manga , it used to air on AXN in 1995 (when i was 5) and now recently its been aired by Animax.

Ninku talks of a fighting tech. which combines martial arts and nature , there are 12 cores and each has its specialty , like core no. 1 has powers of wind and air, whereas core 7 has that of ice.
The series begins when these forces have been scattered and destroyed by the empire army , and ..... only the core captains remain, its a really nice anime and manga.
Make a search on google !
Scythoro
Guess I learn something new every day. Thx . So what is Vampire knight about? (Just don't tell me it's about a vampire knight dry.gif )
The_sin_Envy
QUOTE(Amol @ Mar 8 2007, 09:25 PM) [snapback]515389[/snapback]
^ well its a very old anime and manga , it used to air on AXN in 1995 (when i was 5) and now recently its been aired by Animax.

Ninku talks of a fighting tech. which combines martial arts and nature , there are 12 cores and each has its specialty , like core no. 1 has powers of wind and air, whereas core 7 has that of ice.
The series begins when these forces have been scattered and destroyed by the empire army , and ..... only the core captains remain, its a really nice anime and manga.
Make a search on google !

That sounds really cool!! I think i will look it up ^^

QUOTE(Scythoro @ Mar 8 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]515391[/snapback]
Guess I learn something new every day. Thx . So what is Vampire knight about? (Just don't tell me it's about a vampire knight dry.gif )

Vampire Knight is about this academy where during the day humans go to classes and at night, the vampires come out.
The two main characters are responsible to make the sure the vampires and humans live in harmony at the school

Amol
Tsubasa for now
The_sin_Envy
QUOTE(Amol @ Mar 8 2007, 09:37 PM) [snapback]515403[/snapback]
Tsubasa for now

I love tsubasa!!
Amol
Hungry Heart vol.4
Zarpia
Our Kingdom vol 2
The_sin_Envy
Death note volume 4
Zarpia
Our Kingdom vol 3
Amol
Ninku
Zarpia
Fake vol 1
Amol
Hungry Heart
slayeralchemist
Chobbits volume 2
Zarpia
Genshiken vol 1
Amol
Tsubasa
Zarpia
Seven <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.