Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Guilty Pleasure" Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Aug 16 2005, 12:21 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 16 2005, 11:03 AM)
I'm always the one lighting the burners in chem class. tongue.gif

o.o Ooh, that reminds me; those little sparky things they give you to light the burners in the lab. <3333 Those are so fun!

You only get the sparky ones?
HA HA!!
I get to use the jacked up flame ones.. I can get it to shoot almost a 1ft flame!
YA!
Fresh_Coffee
Am I the only one who doesn't like to burn stuff?

Though.. I like to play with melted Candle wax. ph34r.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 16 2005, 04:59 PM)

Though.. I like to play with melted Candle wax.  ph34r.gif
[snapback]253483[/snapback]

I like playing with that wax that comes off of that cheese.... ph34r.gif
AlphonseRules
I like fire, but I'm not a walking fire hazard like monkey. laugh.gif
Aleclom
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 16 2005, 04:02 PM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 16 2005, 04:59 PM)

Though.. I like to play with melted Candle wax.  ph34r.gif
[snapback]253483[/snapback]

I like playing with that wax that comes off of that cheese.... ph34r.gif
[snapback]253485[/snapback]

You mean the wax stuff that cheese wheels come packaged in? I like that stuff too.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Aleclom @ Aug 16 2005, 05:07 PM)
You mean the wax stuff that cheese wheels come packaged in?  I like that stuff too.
[snapback]253492[/snapback]

Yes, that's it! laugh.gif The funny thing is, I never eat the cheese...
Aleclom
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 16 2005, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE(Aleclom @ Aug 16 2005, 05:07 PM)
You mean the wax stuff that cheese wheels come packaged in?  I like that stuff too.
[snapback]253492[/snapback]

Yes, that's it! laugh.gif The funny thing is, I never eat the cheese...
[snapback]253494[/snapback]

I never buy them, but I take them from my friend at lunch, play with it awhile, then throw it at him. ph34r.gif That usually leads to my arm getting bruised, but oh well.
Longsword
Reading spoilers. Movies, TV, games, you name it, I am always tempted by spoilers and end up ruining my own enjoyment. I will persists with the Conqueror of Shamballa, no matter what.
The RZA
anybody want a link for some hentai, im good for one, it has alot of hentai and its not a pay site, it's all completely free, my personal fav hentai's are:Voice of Submission, Secret Plot, Slut Girl, Spunky Knight
LordGohan
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Aug 16 2005, 06:06 PM)
anybody want a link for some hentai, im good for one, it has alot of hentai and its not a pay site, it's all completely free, my personal fav hentai's are:Voice of Submission, Secret Plot, Slut Girl, Spunky Knight
[snapback]253682[/snapback]

... ph34r.gif

-saying "..."
-japanese music...and singing it badly(cause im american)
-likeing system of a down...(i hate that type of rock music but that is ok...)
The RZA
heh heh but seriously PM me if you want the site
animejunkie429800
You know Mahou, you're crazy... ph34r.gif

I just got another guilty pleasure:

I just so happen that I crack up at crude humor...
fullmetal_4eva
well, sometimes there might be a joke or funny clip about god or something religious. i know its like, horrible to laugh at the joke but sometimes its really funny unsure.gif

i feel bad after. sad.gif
Slashrose1010
........I liked FFX and some parts in FFX-2, are you happy now? I like to play games full of rubbish and crappy love plots!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Aug 16 2005, 11:40 PM) [snapback]253820[/snapback]

Who the hell do you think you're talking to here, kid? laugh.gif
Thievesvinegar
ugh. Hentai. For some reason, I can't stand anything that has a female in it.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 23 2005, 09:53 PM) [snapback]291298[/snapback]

ugh. Hentai. For some reason, I can't stand anything that has a female in it.

because of the penetration...
Elderberry
QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun)
I guess some people wash it off, but sometimes I purposely put glue on my hands to peel it off.....ph34r.gif
I'll peel it off, but I try to avoid getting it on my hands intentionally because I really dislike that cold, sticky feeling before the glue actually dries...

QUOTE(Toby-san)
I like drying candlewax on my fingers. biggrin.gif
...what about the melted stuffy from glue guns? ohmy.gif;;

QUOTE(Deshi-kun)
- Watching my favorite characters get either extremely wounded or dying.
- I'm also a big fan of cutesy romance.
- Tormenting, humiliating, and otherwise annoying members. I have my favorites. smile.gif
- Closing threads.
That sounds like me....mellow.gif
Thievesvinegar
No, it's not the penetration (yaoi fan) rather the gender as a whole.
Fan_Alchemist
I like Elricest. *hides behind a bush* Don't hurt me.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 23 2005, 06:58 PM) [snapback]291304[/snapback]

No, it's not the penetration (yaoi fan) rather the gender as a whole.

You hate females? I thought you said you were pansexual...
Fan_Alchemist
What's a pansexual?
adamclark
i try to catch reruns of frasier at 11am where i live.
Chopper Enthusiast
Putting salt in the cool-whip container to see people's reactions.

Actually there are many positive things that you can yield from putting salt in the cool-whip. Get revenge on the one who drives their finger through it in the middle of the night. Getting a healthy sodium intake when enjoying a cool-whip dessert...thing. And of course, growing hybrid cream/salt crystal beds and whispering dark things to them so that they will grow twisted and evil!

But, few people would find such good in putting salt in the cool-whip.
So here it remains a guilty pleasure.
animefangirl
yaoi and fanfics
Sleeping Forest
...reading obsessively and spacing out...
Molecular Alchemist
Showtunes....gotta have my showtunes (classical pieces and opera too) happy.gif
Tombow
Old movies.
It's sooo NOT cool, but I like them.
And, not just old "good" movies.
Sometimes bad movies, espicially old sci-fi movies are so bad it's fun to watch!! laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
Abusing the males in my life.

>.>;;

I really need to cut that out, or I'll probably turn into a total femminazi someday. Mostly it's just one guy in particular. And miraculously, he puts up with it.

Feb 24 2006- *Thread necromancy*

Drinking out of wine glasses or teacups. It feels dainty.

Double-posting....rolleyes.gif If you're that desperate, force someone else to post in the thread or something. >P

I thought it'd get overlooked. (I'm outside the law, babeh.) It's not like I'm being a newb who started a thread, then wrote "Bump"... "Come on, y'z nobody responding!" 30 seconds later.
Celestial Shadow
*Helps with thread ressurrection*

My latest guilty pleasure is...straight up lemon hentai fics sad.gif Only once every few months, though!!

*Has to merge Toby's illegal post* Or did EKE also? blink.gif

I'm thinking what probably happened is that I merged it, and went back to edit it again (because in the same way Celestial-kun likes to preview six times, EKE almost always edits obscure things six times afterwards)...and then you remerged it and overwrote my editings. X3
kaizenyorii
listening to music i know is garbage (fallout boy)
Ichigo no Aku
QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 19 2005, 04:12 PM) [snapback]331450[/snapback]

Old movies.
Sometimes bad movies, espicially old sci-fi movies are so bad it's fun to watch!! laugh.gif

ooh, sounds like someone I know smile.gif

A few of my guilty pleasures:

-staying up really late at night
-making up songs for comfort/entertainment/because I can
-watching EKE get mad biggrin.gif
-shmutty fanfics.... only when I'm in the mood... (rarely)

hmm can't say too much, some people here *cough*EKE*cough* actually know me happy.gif
Ailuro
unsure.gif

Drawing hot guys.
Imagining stories that will never be drawn or written down.
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 19 2005, 04:12 PM) [snapback]331450[/snapback]

Old movies.

Same here....Plan 9 from Outer Space....Ed Wood...HAHAHAHA!!!! It's just soo funny to watch the strings move the little starships...and the old dubbed Godzilla movies are great too happy.gif

And a little known fact...although I loooove sci-fi and whatnot, sometimes I feel the need to watch/read mushy crap (like Anna Karanina or an old classic love story) because I'm really a romantic person at heart...pretty pathetic, isn't it rolleyes.gif
Sharingan Serpent
[font=Arial]
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 14 2005, 06:59 PM) [snapback]251766[/snapback]

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 14 2005, 09:12 PM)
ZOMG, I was thinking about making this exact thread like an hour ago >D
[snapback]251760[/snapback]

laugh.gif I know! That's so weird!

My guilty pleasures are...hmm...Only thing I can think of at the moment is shounen-ai and fluffy/smutty fanfics ph34r.gif

You too? I get stuck with that stuff as well...I know I shouldn't read any of that but I did anyways... I felt really guilty when I bought FAKE the manga...now I'm having a problem...I'm questioning something that I know I shouldn't...happy.gif;;
FMA-Freak
Mine is i actually like Pokemon. Not so much anymore but, i used to have like all the games. But I've lost like 3 or 4 of them.
Riza-Hawkeye
My guilty pleasure is to see/read/write romance movies/stories. unsure.gif
sweetums
....hentai.

And yaoi...lots of yaoi...

And the strawberry soda you get from Japan....

-enjoys all these things immensly-
Sharingan Serpent
Hmmmm.......looking at Yaoi pictures...happy.gif;;
Galorfilinde
When I'm playing videogames, I love it to kill myself in many different ways. Especially when I'm playing Zelda. I had a lot of fun shooting arrows at Link's horse (even though I love horses in real life)
Yaoi. I'm glad I'm not the only one XD
I like foreign music, like j-pop (Utada Hikaru) and Turkish (Tarkan) music.
There's a boy I fell in love with a year ago. I'm not in love anymore, but I still think he's hot. He's gay so he'll never be mine, but I love to watch him secretly, or walking around the store where he works just to see him, and maybe say hello ^.^
Taskinst
lots and lots and lots and loads of yaoi fics, pic's , i even have some manga (which doesnt seem too be so bad)
not here

Chiyo
I spent about 5 hours sat on my backside last Saturday watching 'Lain'. The house was mine so I was able to be as lazy as I wanted.

*ahem* writing smutty fics
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Mar 29 2006, 04:16 AM) [snapback]370911[/snapback]
*ahem* writing smutty fics

*Cough*
Reading them..
*Cough*
Sharingan Serpent
Watching Yaoi...a very guilty sin to carry...also yaoi thoughts always pop in my head when I least suspect it... laugh.gif (Tilts head to left)
Souji
Guilty pleasures...hmm... Not sure if it's a guilty pleasure or not but I like to beat the living crap out of girls on arcades...<__<...like on fighting games..and when I get beat I think its sexy..............yeah...-cough-

Another guilty pleasure...I like some chick flicks for some odd reason...and I used to watch "Novelas!". Novelas are soap operas...except in spanish. I used to watch them in Mexico and sometimes watch them here.......You shall get no more info out of me, demons!!!!!!!
Sin Of Envy
*sigh* perverted stuff.....
Sharingan Serpent
[size=1][size=1][size=1]
QUOTE(Souji @ Mar 31 2006, 09:24 AM) [snapback]372124[/snapback]

Guilty pleasures...hmm... Not sure if it's a guilty pleasure or not but I like to beat the living crap out of girls on arcades...<__<...like on fighting games..and when I get beat I think its sexy..............yeah...-cough-

Another guilty pleasure...I like some chick flicks for some odd reason...and I used to watch "Novelas!". Novelas are soap operas...except in spanish. I used to watch them in Mexico and sometimes watch them here.......You shall get no more info out of me, demons!!!!!!!

Oh you poor thing sad.gif (Gives him cookie)

QUOTE(Sin Of Envy @ Mar 31 2006, 09:32 AM) [snapback]372130[/snapback]

*sigh* perverted stuff.....

Yep that as well...
Souji
Nothing wrong with it is there!?!?!?? -panics- <___<...thank you for the cookie though -nibble nibble nibble nibble nibble-
ed's numbuh 1 fan
soft served ice cream ph34r.gif mmmmm, staying up reeeally late and wakng up at 4 o clock biggrin.gif aand j-pop smile.gif yaaay
Toby-Chan
Putting half-and-half on my cereal (Or just cream). It tastes really good, and helps since my younger sister complains her head off everytime someone buys whole milk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.