Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Episode
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Mustang_93
I don't like the ones after Cornello Until about ep.13 they don't seem that important. It could be that the first FMA i saw was "with the Rivers flow" which is during the rising action and it made the exposition ones somewhat bland.
Meitantei Conan
eh... i like all the episode!!!!
Amol
I agree Matt , all episodes were good .
all had something different and something new ... smile.gif
CoffeAlchemist
I didn't like ep. 35. The episode wasn't really nessacary.
-The Electric Alchemist-
I don't have not one episode that I hate, cause I'm the BIGGEST FAN EVER!!
I've seen all 51 episodes at least 35 times and I've seen the movie 10 times (I bought it already)
Chiyo
^so? I've had the movie for a while now. Personally I think you're a bigger fan when you can see fault.

Actually I've seen the episode with Majihal too many times now and find that quite dull now. Actually I'm not keen on any of the episodes where Ed is younger until it reaches the Nina episodes.
Fushi
I didn't like ep. 35. The episode wasn't really nessacary.

I agree. Nevermind that it had a plot hole or two.

I mean, yeah, the extra info about Lust is nice, but was it really needed? And what was with that disease? The homunculi have power over a disease....how now? (if how they can control that disease is revealed in the last 7 episodes, then forgive me, although I doubt it is O_o)

The episode was just a meaningless excuse to try and raise more sympathy for Lust and make audiences sad.
Razzy
I agree that episode 35 was the worst. I taped it and then watched it..... Then I felt like hitting the TV screen with a bag of bricks (too bad there wasn't one lying around). It was more boring than it was bad.
Cutie Ed Lovr
For me the worst episode was 50. I did not like the episode at all!!
Chiyo
QUOTE(Cutie Ed Lovr @ Nov 5 2006, 08:43 PM) [snapback]470321[/snapback]
For me the worst episode was 50. I did not like the episode at all!!

Why? Comes back to life doesn't he?

And now that 35 is mentioned I must agree too, was it really needed to have a whole episode just to make Lust a sympathetic character? There are many things that make her liked.
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
I agree with some of the others in episode 35's useless...ness. Not to mention it slightly crepped me out a little...just slightly.

And any episodes when Ed was a kid are just useless as well, aside from the Nina episodes, since Shou and Nina become rather important factors later on.
Hellfire
Episode 4. They seemed to make it out to be a 'Villain of the Week' or 'Monster' as I have known it for sometime.

Whatever, the episode was completely pointless and to me, it served no purpose.

Episode 35, now that it is mentioned...I think not. To make Lust more 3D is what was needed. I mean, no one is 2D and I would not expect her to be without her flaws and backstory.

Fine, not all the Homunculi got a story, but to the same token, I think she was craving for one, moreso than Gluttony.
Drakenzar
I dont like that episord where Nina dies and even when Haes dies.
Mudkipblader
Eh, Drake, it's Maes Hughes not Haes.

I don't like the Majahal (sp?) episode, and ep 35. It was quite nice, but it didn't really have to do anything with the main story line.
sweety_pie
@Drakenzar - PLEASE use spoiler tags.
CODE
[spoiler]Your words[/spoiler]

[spoiler] Your words[/spoiler]
Also, you misspelled, or mistyped "episord".

And please fix your siggie, it is too long.
Female Flame Alchemist
i think it is the second to the last episode Death? The sacrifices they would do for each other ....so touching.... *sob*
strong_arm1
Episode 4 "A forgers love". I don't know, I just never really could get into that episode (I dind't have that problem with any other episode). I appreciate the overall theme, theres no real problems with the pacing....I give up, like I said I don't know why I didn't particuarly like it...
Meitantei Conan
I don't like Episode 35 cuz to sad and werid really didn't feel the episode
Mercy_Alchemist94
I can't remember the number or the name, I think it's the one before "Her Reason"

It's all about Roy and his life in the military...
RoyMustangRox
50, 51, 52, Movie...

I HATED the ending plot...

no offense, but...IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SPOILERS*

it was REALLY STUPID how "there's another world beyond the gate that's Germany in the 1920s" it was STUPID!!!!!!!!! ;( THEY COULDN'T EVEN DO ALCHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also, ep. 4 it was RELLY boring... >.<
Meitantei Conan
QUOTE(RoyMustangRox @ Dec 12 2006, 04:01 PM) *
50, 51, 52, Movie...

I HATED the ending plot...

no offense, but...IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SPOILERS*

it was REALLY STUPID how "there's another world beyond the gate that's Germany in the 1920s" it was STUPID!!!!!!!!! ;( THEY COULDN'T EVEN DO ALCHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also, ep. 4 it was RELLY boring... >.<

they don't have 52 ep only 51ep then the Movie just to let u know
Tombow
@RoyMustangRox - I edited your post, and put your spoiler content under spoiler shadow.

For spoiler contents, type in spoiler code like this:
CODE
[spoiler]content[/spoiler]

And when this gets posted, it looks like this. [spoiler]content[/spoiler]

Also, your sig pics are too high (in aggregate.)
When having more than tow pics for your sig, suggested Max for our board is 500 pix side, and 300 pix high for the aggregate. smile.gif
Synth Alchemist
50 laugh.gif soo bad for me
RoyMustangRox
T ombow, thanx, i screwed up...

also, WHA??????
Mind Alchemist
i didn't care much for epi 4, but it was not so bad, then there's epi , Reunion of the Fallen, i really did not like that one.
Tuckersux
I don't like episodes,
1, 4, 6,7 32, but the one I like the least is Dante Of The Deep Forest, it's boring and corny, oh yeah my most hated is bonding Memories...
IttyBittyPretty
For me, it's a tie between "A Forger's Love", and "Reunion of the Fallen" both seemed rather pointless.
spectre_vampire
I'm not a big fan of "Reunion of the Fallen" (sorry, forgot the ep. #). Don't get me wrong, Lust is my favorite homonculi, but that episode just failed to interest me.
Amethyst Sunset
"Reunion of the Fallen" is episode 35.

I'm not a big fan of that episode either, but I guess it's probably for developing Lust's character, because in the anime, she starts recalling her memories as Scar's brother's girlfriend and becomes more curious about the essence of a human being.

I agree, episode 4 (A Forger's Love) was probably just meant to be a filler. It didn't do much to help the plot along - Ed and Al just happened to see Majhal's name on a letter to their father and decided to see him in case he's got some info on human transmutation. Perhaps its only significance was the part where Ed kills Majhal, albeit accidentally...because it was the first time Ed killed a person. Still, it was only accidental...his real first kill was Greed, methinks. And maybe to undermine how love can push people to human transmutation, and show us one of the Homunculi's old pawns.

I liked it the least anyway. But I liked Clause. happy.gif She was cute, calling Ed a pipsqueak and Al a trash can. XD

Ed: PIPSQUEAK?!
Al: Trash can?
WrathFanGirl
episode 4, was really boring.
and also episode 2...
Alchemical
Hm... I wouldn't take out a single episode if I had the chance, but there were quite a few that I dislike and don't watch more than a few times a year. The ones I disliked the most were "A Forger's Love" (4) and "Reunion of the Fallen" (35). I'm sure there were others that I didn't really like but these two are the ones I can't really stand. -.-
Havoc_lover
Episode 4. And it seems a lot of people agree that it sucked bananas.
Was there and actual point to that episode? If so someone please tell me what it was.
GREEDisGOOD
There's no such thing as the worst episode in this show. There's only the least good one. In my opinion: Ep. 25

Ha - joking.

Seriously, I'd say That Which is Lost, the one where Ed, Al, and Armstrong are going home but Al gets mistaked
for luggage, is probably my least favorite out of the bunch.
Innocent-malice
I agree episode 4 was pretty pointless, I got bored with the tringham(not sure of the spelling) brothers episodes pretty quickly as well.
wssarrow
To be honest, I didn't really like many of the early episodes until about episode 6. The Psiren one! Ugh! D:
And what was up with episode 24? Just very out of place, if you ask me. Too "high action" with little leading up to it. Wilson and his band of mercenaries were irritating, not to mention the ever-sentimental Rick and Leo; and their interaction with Scar.
I admit that there were some good scenes which did give important personality traits away, but I think that Rick (or was it Leo?) getting "almost impaled" with a (spike?) and then being "saved" by his "mother" (which was in actuality a locket), just about ruined the ending.
Ha. Sorry. Just very critical of that epi.
And the one with the "Stone Disease." Also seemed uncessary that the deaths had to occur in this particular way.
Shirai
I really didn't like that Other Brothers Elric 2-Part Episode, it was really boring.
Little Washu
Both 'Other Brothers Elric' episodes were boring.
DNA
I hated Both "The other Elric brothers" ,The one with Mahjai (Can't rember the name lol), and the Cornello one got on my nerves but other that...
Little Washu
QUOTE(DNA @ Jan 5 2008, 10:23 AM) *
I hated Both "The other Elric brothers" ,The one with Mahjai (Can't rember the name lol), and the Cornello one got on my nerves but other that...

I really liked the one with Majhal.
DNA
ehh not me
Newgrounds e-lord
I'd have to go with Episode 9. I kinda liked Episode 4, though. Episode 9 just sucked balls. It served no point at all, and was terribly written.
The Pureblood Alchemist
Episode 50: DEATH. i cried so much i was cryin' when i was at school. it was very sad when Rose cried out Edward's name.
Dragon Tamer
My least fav. episode was Night of the Chimera's Cry. It was SOOO sad!!!!*crybaby*
Havanese
QUOTE(Dragon Tamer @ Feb 29 2008, 09:23 PM) *
My least fav. episode was Night of the Chimera's Cry. It was SOOO sad!!!!*crybaby*

Really? That was one of my favorite episodes. It was depressing, but I felt it was very well-done, even surpassing the manga version (and I don't say that very often).

The worst episode, in my opinion, is probably episode 4, but there are a lot episodes I dislike... the one with Psiren comes to mind.
Funkyduck
Meh, episode 7 was well done, but it was extremely depressing. I would've been a total Shou Tucker fan if it wasn't for that episode. 25 was sad, too. I didn't like episode 4 either, or 11 and 12. The Tringham brothers got on my nerves.
xRewrite
I think episode 24, it was just...boring .__.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.