Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Episode
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Maes-Hughes
well i searched the forums (using search) for a worst episode thread but i couldnt find one.

So, i would have to say my less favorite episode is A Forger's Love, the one where u met Majhal that episode i cant seem to be able to watch more than 5 times for some reason tongue.gif.

Please Close this Thread if there is already a Worst Episode Thread that i am unaware of.

End Note: ALL fma episodes are good, but some are better than others tongue.gif
AlphonseRules
I disagree, not all episodes of FMA are good. Episode 4 is the only bad one that I have seen though. It's boring and serves no purpose and I think that it is filler.
Little_Alchemist
i didnt like episode 25 (i think thts it) with hughes it made me cry sad.gif its so sad
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Aug 13 2005, 11:48 PM)
I disagree, not all episodes of FMA are good.  Episode 4 is the only bad one that I have seen though.  It's boring and serves no purpose and I think that it is filler.
[snapback]251164[/snapback]

....all fma episodes are good except for episode 4 which like i said i hate. and i did serve some purpose, it showed how alchemy can be used for evil and other stuff that im too lazy to figure out.
Sword Alchemist
I dont like A Forger's Love either. That episode was actually boring. Majihal was a pointless character.
Maes-Hughes
well Majhal knew Hohenheim that is why edward and alphonse went there
Luckyalchemy27
There isn't an episode of FMA that exists that I haven't enjoyed.

....I'm so biased....and obsessive...
Maes-Hughes
not as obessive as me tongue.gif ive watched the first 8 episodes 20 times already tongue.gif and all others atleast 5 times
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Aug 15 2005, 01:54 AM)
There isn't an episode of FMA that exists that I haven't enjoyed.

....I'm so biased....and obsessive...
[snapback]252033[/snapback]

I am too, a little. Sometimes I think that episode 4 might be alright and it's just overshadowed by all the other great FMA episodes. Then I come to my senses. biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
I'd have to agree and say episode 4- "Love's Transmutation".

It was quite pointless, and starts off the series to make it looke like some villain-of-the-week type anime.

Only good point was Klaus; I thought she was cute.
Hagane no Renzy
Episode 48. dry.gif

*please don't flame me!*

Roy: FOLLOW YA DREAMS!!~~
Ed:...yes.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Aug 14 2005, 11:37 PM)

It was quite pointless, and starts off the series to make it looke like some villain-of-the-week type anime.

[snapback]252077[/snapback]

the episode name is wrong its "A Forgers Love"

Hagne no Renzy
this is adult swim audience we havent seen up to 48 (but i have)
Willow
Episode 4 so far… v.v It was just so boring to watch.....
edochick
yeah...I'd have to agree with everyone here (or just about). I didn't care for episode 4. Also the ones with the Tringham brothers. Didn't really capture my eye either. (Don't shoot o_O)
telepika
Ep. 4 for me.

It's filled with plot holes and the sequencing of events is weird. Ex. The old lady (Don't know or care to remember her name) just happens to have a blue rose in her hair and that proves she's Majhal's long-lost lover. Ed suddenly has a headache and discovers Majhal's secret lab... There's so many more. I always leave this episode out when introducing FMA to people. 'Might give them the wrong impression.

Btw, it is a filler. It doesn't in any way help to move the main story along.
Ed_Elric_Fan
Basically the same as everyone here, episode 4, I only watched it 3 times before I got tired of it, it was poiintless.
Jen_Elric
Yeah, I'm not to addicted to episode 4, like I am to the others. It's an ok episode, but kinda...meh.
Maes-Hughes
poor episode 4 lol ya after watching it again i the only reason i can get out is because Majhal knew Hohenhaim VERY well.
fullmetal_4eva
I luv each and every one of them biggrin.gif lol
ymsg
While I love all that I've seen, I gotta say that I disliked House of the Waiting Family. Don't ask me why, cause I really don't know, I just sort of found it boring. All the others I loved... *also obsessive*
Sword Alchemist
I kind of thought episode 16: That Which Is Lost was a little boring too.
Maes-Hughes
woot just got the 4th dvd.
ALSO: i find the 2 part of other brothers elric to be too long tongue.gif they could have combined it into one and then gave another episode on dvd 3 MUAHAH
mistressedwardelric
I agree I just don't like episode 4, as much as I do the others. Although I could spend the day watching the shows over and over if it had like a marathon going on. It is just so interesting....Just.... not episode 4 if I owned the anime I would definitley take that episode out. Just too boring don't have a good plot too it.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Aug 15 2005, 11:37 AM)

[snapback]252322[/snapback]

No. It's 'Ai no rensei'. "Love's transmutation"/"Transmutation of love". "A forger's Love" is... some poetic adaptation Funimation decided to use. oO
Carnal Malefactor
I'm gonna go with the consensus opinion here and say #4.
andres higuera
Episode 4 is too short and has too much dialouge and talking
all about the same ghost,they don't get to the point
until the last five minutes.
Satsuka
I didn't like episode 4 that much. I only liked the end of that episode.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Satsuka @ Aug 22 2005, 05:30 PM)
[snapback]258504[/snapback]

I didn't care for the end. I wanted to yell, "Ugh! Clause, don't you dare let some guy influence your self-image like that. Dress how you want!"

(I thought she was cuter in tomboy clothes, anyway. tongue.gif)
Sword Alchemist
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Aug 22 2005, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE(Satsuka @ Aug 22 2005, 05:30 PM)
[snapback]258504[/snapback]

I didn't care for the end. I wanted to yell, "Ugh! Clause, don't you dare let some guy influence your self-image like that. Dress how you want!"

(I thought she was cuter in tomboy clothes, anyway. tongue.gif)
[snapback]258573[/snapback]

They never do give the reason why she dressed like a boy. Or maybe they did and i just missed it.

Anyways, if episode 4 never existed it's not like the show would be different. I understand that Majihal was a friend of Hoho's but still, the episode was kind of a waste.
mogg20
To me, its episodes 4 and 10.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Aug 22 2005, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Aug 15 2005, 11:37 AM)

[snapback]252322[/snapback]

No. It's 'Ai no rensei'. "Love's transmutation"/"Transmutation of love". "A forger's Love" is... some poetic adaptation Funimation decided to use. oO
[snapback]258204[/snapback]

this is adult swim audience if i am correct? also its Clause not Klaus.

and to answer another person question about Clause dressing as a boy well they never really explain it they jus say she changed after her sister "died" and clause says No she was murdered by that dead girl
Keiko-san
I really dont like the episode where Tucker turned Nina and Alexander into a chimera. It was sad. And intense.
i think episode 4 was the worst if they cut it out nothing would be different except when ed says to al and yet another way to use alchemy to do bad. (Psiren) but i think nina + alexander that episode is very important
Mrs. Edward Elric
i didnt like episode 8, it freaked me out....barry the chopper....*shivers*
Maes-Hughes
well i find episode 8 enjoying tongue.gif but there is one part i dont like i will tell you later biggrin.gif
Sheska
Is it even worth typing that episode 4 is my least favorite? Seems the same with everyone. Oh well, it is my least favorite. It was okay, yeah like Clause was my favorite minor character in that specific episode. In the Japanese language (because I like watching in Japanese with English subtitles but who doesn't?) she said "chibi" and "otaku" in the same part. That made my day tongue.gif . Besides watching FMA in general that is.

Someone also said Episode 16. That wasn't one of my favorites, it was boring but really good and strong moral in it. Heck one my favorite lines is in it. "The pleasure of a dream is that it's a fantasy. If it happened, it never was a dream."

Or something like that. I can't remember off the top of my head. The only thing I have against it is if it happened it could have been a dream at one point. But I do get it, and it's still one of my favorite quotes.
elalquimistafilosofal
i{m agree the wirts cap is the love transmutation 2 becase you can see what can do a person just for pass an "stupid" exam......
Maes-Hughes
ya "A forger's Love" it should be called that since this is the [as] audience is by far the least favorite of anyone's
Well, I found ep. 4 to be stupid, like the rest of you all. ^^;; (Majihal was such a jerk!) But I also disliked ep. 10, the one with Psiren... I don't know, it just seemed really out of place. blink.gif I remember seeing the beginning of the episode and thinking, "Am I watching DNAngel?" haha.

Then, there are episodes at the end of the series I didn't like. The episodes themselves weren't so bad; I just didn't like where the series was going. Yeah, I won't elaborate any further here...
Maes-Hughes
i found "the phantom thief" episode to actually be pretty good, it now fit a time line for when episode 1 occured, psiren is right after they find out that cornellos stone is a fake
Dai
Well, episode 4 is bad, but I hate 51, this is american audicence forum so I'm not going to spoil anything. So, according to you, 4 and 10 are, probabbly, the wors episodes XD together with the one where Fletcher and his brother appears
TheVileOne
I actually like episode 4. Episode 10 especially.

Every episode is signficant IMHO because they are all just part of Ed and Al's journey together.
SilverHawk
QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Sep 4 2005, 04:43 PM)
I actually like episode 4.  Episode 10 especially. 

Every episode is signficant IMHO because they are all just part of Ed and Al's journey together.

Couldn't agree more. Besides, 10 is hilarious, how can you guys hate it? tongue.gif
TheVileOne
QUOTE(SilverHawk @ Sep 5 2005, 01:35 AM)
QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Sep 4 2005, 04:43 PM)
I actually like episode 4.  Episode 10 especially. 

Couldn't agree more. Besides, 10 is hilarious, how can you guys hate it? tongue.gif
[right][snapback]274107[/snapback][/right]

They are miserable haterz tongue.gif .

10 is actually one of my favorites.

People who call FMA filler have obviously never watched Inuyasha or Naruto tongue.gif .
DemonicFlare-Alchemist
QUOTE(Sword Alchemist @ Aug 14 2005, 10:11 PM)
I dont like A Forger's Love either. That episode was actually boring. Majihal was a pointless character.
[right][snapback]251979[/snapback][/right]
I have to say that as well! Not a very good one indeed.*nods head repeatedly*
chocolate_eds_everywhere
ya a forgers love was really sad. poor clause. sad.gif anyway i liked ep. 10 because
al was so funny.
Fullmetal Fugazi
I love them all but if I had to pick it would be when Hughes dies.....I dont want him to die, I like him
Mars
I didn't really like last part of the 5th laboratory arc, with Shou Tucker coming back from the dead as a...bear with a creepy voiceover...and he has Nina's body(last seen being blown to a bloody heap against a wall)? Truthfully, I didn't understand most of it because it was pretty different from the manga. :x
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Fullmetal Fugazi @ Sep 16 2005, 11:33 AM) [snapback]285752[/snapback]

I love them all but if I had to pick it would be when Hughes dies.....I dont want him to die, I like him

well i guess that would work, but secretly all hardcore fma fans dont like episode 4 and love episode 25.
Fullmetal Fugazi
I also kinda didnt like the ep when barry the chopper told Al that he was only memory implants and Al was starting to believe him....I just wanted to reach out and smack Al in the back of the helmet and tell him to snap out of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.