Thoughts: Were there Samurai Champloo spoilers on the previous page??? I just randomly caught the word grave and immediately ran away (I'm so behind on every series I follow)
@ninja: I still haven't opened my shonenjump
(btw, If I see you online this evening, I'll send you my artbooks and trump tower pics through aim)
- the trump tower is obscenely gaudy and gold, which i told blue ten or so times. XD
But the gold walls make for very good mirrors (we looked quite tan, ne?)
- columbia u is really, really pretty. makes me wish i had applied.
You can always transfer!
Quistis you transfer too!!! (I have space under my bed, I'm sure you'll fit quite nicely)
- blue is awesome. thanks for taking me around on saturday!
- blue and i went to the NY kinokuniya, where i spent half and hour running around in euphoria. well, except for when i saw the American FMA DVDs, and i had to resist the urge to hurl my purchases at them (didn't want to damage my bleach volume 16, after all). then i had a rant about the dub with blue, complete with angry stabbing arm gestures. euphoria returned when i saw the latest two shounen jump and bought both. bankai ichigo was on the cover of 16!
No problem! I only wish I had more time to show you the
interesting things in the village.
- we never did find the pokemon center, did we?
:::sweatdrop::: Indeed, the store somehow disappeared that day, and there were no screams of bratty children to follow to the store
- i have never jaywalked so much in my entire life. i love how you can jaywalk right in front of the police and they don't do anything (in saratoga, you'd be ticketed in a heartbeat). i suppose the NYPD have better things to do (like keeping the TRL fans from bouncing and screaming into the street).
Blue: Ok! Lets Cross Here!
Ninja: But....police ...car
Blue: Oh pay them no mind.... Look yonder! Kinokuniya! (Blue drags everyone across the street.