Oct 29 2004, 06:29 PM
Hi!! I'm back!!! I've been away yesterday!!
- so much for a dance just now, no one was dancing!!
- great halloween party at school..
- need to concentrate on homework now..
Oct 29 2004, 10:09 PM
i miss halloween parties. And let me guess wolfi, the females were standing on one side of the cafeteria and the males on the other.
we all need to concentrate on schoolwork. Why can't i learn to cope.
Oct 29 2004, 10:23 PM
lol.. no, they mixed pretty well, we have quite a lot of couples and mix gender gangs..
Oct 29 2004, 10:41 PM
- So many notes to type up . . .
- Parents are over. I hate their nagging. They say that I don't sweep the floor or mop it. Maybe it's because I DIDN'T HAVE TIME. I HAD MID-TERMS. What's going to come first: academics or the cleaniless of my floor!?!? It's not even dirty or dusty at all!
- I'm in a bad mood. I'm always in a bad mood when they come over . . .
- I want chocolate.
- Why can't my parents actually be supportive for once in my life . . . never have I EVER heard ONE word of encouragement, and they wonder why I have NO CONFIDENCE WHATSOEVER. I am quite upset, and this is not the first time, nor will it be the last.
Oct 30 2004, 03:16 AM
I want chocolate.
mmm chocolcate, especially those new white chocolat (too much french tuition, plus it sounds kewler) kit kats....
Parents are over. I hate their nagging. They say that I don't sweep the floor or mop it.
Reminds me of all the stupid arguments I had with my mum, like how I was supposed to put plates in the dishwasher in a certain
Why can't my parents actually be supportive for once in my life . . . never have I EVER heard ONE word of encouragement, and they wonder why I have NO CONFIDENCE WHATSOEVER. I am quite upset, and this is not the first time, nor will it be the last.
Oct 30 2004, 06:37 AM
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 29 2004, 10:09 PM)
And let me guess wolfi, the females were standing on one side of the cafeteria and the males on the other.
I'd doubt that. This is the not early 1990s.
I didn't know Takeshi's Castle was aired here. Hahah, are the people still the same as the ones some 12 yrs ago? I guess the U.S. isn't the pioneer of reality TVs.
Oct 30 2004, 09:25 AM
I think they have Takeshi Castle here in Canada.. I watched it once, it's hilarious
Oct 30 2004, 12:50 PM
- going trick-or-treating tonight
- dizzy from all the rain (weather changes scfew with my balance so badly)
- foot cramps. bad bad thing
- too much stress! I need a vacation.
Oct 30 2004, 02:07 PM
tonight? Isn't halloween tomorrow?
1990s? Not even.
i curse cultures.
Oct 30 2004, 04:04 PM
- Just got home from piano lessons. It dragged on and on, and lasted 30 minutes more than it was supposed to.
- Why limit trick-or-treating to just ONE day!? Let's go everyday! Why not Thanksgiving? Or Valentine's Day? You could be daring and go on the day either after or before Halloween!
- It's cold in my house.
- I'm running out of chocolate.
- I should not start so many books and read them all at the same time (and by 'same time' I do not mean simultaneously). It confuses me when I switch from one to another without finishing.
- I am tired . . .
Oct 30 2004, 04:49 PM
-Just watched Alien Versus Predator. Two Words: Crap comedy
. I was actually laughing aloud as the predator and the main female protagonist, helped each other escape from the pyrimid. It was really rubbish, don't even bother to see it, even if you're a fan of the games, and both series' of films. Also it can't even fit in with the alien storyline IMO as I assumed aliens were designed to kill humans in the future, they shouldn't be around in 2004
-I've finished the dreaded geography, 8000 words over what was required phew *wipes brow*
-Wow I've been stuck at home sitting on a chair for three days, at the computer, pretending to do work (well actually 1 sentence per hour, maybe with a picture thrown in with that
-I'm getting on pretty well (by my standards
) with a girl I know.
-I need to practice more bass guitar, it's slipped my mind, and I haven't been able to jam with my friend at all this half term.
-School in one day ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
-Woo I can successfully cook bindi and beansprouts in a stir fry without something catching fire, or my face frazzling off
-I need more ink cartridges for my printer, for all my coursework. The trouble is no money.....damn you Radiohead for all the good music you produce
-I need sleeeep, I think I'm going to have to get some slpeeing tablets, I can no longer go to sleep at night
-Final Fnatasy XI or World of Warcraft....Final Fnatasy XI or World of Warcraft....Final Fnatasy XI or World of Warcraft.....*murmurs to self crazily*
Edit: Whoaaa Have just been catching up on the forum, and realized what's been happening to Kase.
@Kase:Best wishes to you and your family to get through hard times, it makes all my petty problems seem insignificant.
Oct 31 2004, 03:11 PM
@thieves yes, halloween is today, but a lot of places hold trick-or-treating on saturday night because 1) sunday is a holy day and halloween is not a holy holiday and 2) it makes it easier on people since school is on monday. That's not the policy in all town, but it is in a lot.
- Evil Dead (a movie) makes no sense what so ever.
- Dawn of the Dead (the original) is kinda dumb... though I've been to the mall that it was shot in several times.
- Watching the X-Files until 8 in the morning is pretty cool, even if it means that I act like a zombie the rest of the day.
- if I see one more snack sized bag of potato chips I'm going to scream.
Oct 31 2004, 05:17 PM
I really didn't know kids and their parents go trick-or-treating from store to store in addition from house to house. It was a parade at downtown this afternoon. Weren't those girls in their princess costumes and those middle-age men in their Tigger suit HOT?
Oct 31 2004, 11:40 PM
- tried doing college apps in my friend's kitchen while they watched "the ring" in the family room. and even though i wasn't watching i could still understand the damn screaming in japanese XP and then i answered the door for trick or treaters, came back and saw this freaky-ass face in the closet in the movie. i'm so freaked out, ugh.
- teacher rec envelopes and secondary school report forms due tomorrow to the school office and i've barely filled out/printed out anything, AHHHH. i hate apps.
- decided not to apply to cornell because i don't wanna be interviewed.
- started making a new wallpaper for my lj! it has ichigo from bleach on a skateboard, and anything with ichigo is very very cool. ichigoxrukia!
- grandma has been pissing me off and yelling at me all day for not respecting her enough. she's the most obnoxious senior citizen i've ever met.
- the first year i didn't trick or treat! how sad
Nov 1 2004, 02:14 AM
1) Why must we suffer on earth? Why can't anyone be happy! Why do they have to be selfish! I just wish I could do something for them...*crying*...*still crying*...
4) Wonder what's halloween like?
5) "..." *whimpering*...(having some flashbacks)
6) I hope to forget this pain memory from my mind but cherish it in my heart.
7) Friends coming tomorrow, must make preparations!
8) Test is over...hooray!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can fool around!
9) Oppss... forgot, I can't cause I got to face a terrible PMR exam next year! Got to study.
Kokoro no Hana
Nov 1 2004, 09:06 AM
- Wtf! it's already dark outside :3
- If the Hagaren stuff gets sold out before I have a chance to order it, I'm going to blame my parents for not lending me moneys! T.T
- Stupid brother! he uses all the internet! I can't download anything >_<
- .....this must be one of the flooder threads.....
Nov 1 2004, 10:30 AM
I'm hungry >_<
Nov 1 2004, 10:55 AM
- curtains make my room really dark... yay!
- I need some silver aint to decorate the blue material serving as a curtain... wonder if I can scare my friends by painting a transmutation circle on it...
- class in an hour... yuck
-neko-con is coming soon... which means I can find FMA stuff to finish decorating my room with!
Nov 1 2004, 03:24 PM
Signed, "A 11-year-old punk"
That made my day.
Nov 1 2004, 05:37 PM
- During P.E. today, I had a ball thrown at my face breaking my tooth off that was previously broken off due to an accident in hockey. So now the right side of my face is numb and I have an itch in my lip which I can't even find because of the numbness. @_o
- I had french fries; they were good.
- My hand was burning after chemistry. I didn't tell the chem teacher because we didn't even have to wear goggles.. o_o;
Nov 1 2004, 11:35 PM
Currently I'm thinking of when am I going to finish my naruto poster and then start doing FMA poster then goes on to Saiyuki and so forth....But my Naruto Poster is coming out great...i think...heheheh..Its like my own fanart Poster of Naruto you know...its like wow becuase i drew Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Itachi, kakashi, Rock lee, gaara, orochimarut and kabuto all in one. tee hee hee its base of the future episode of naruto soon coming out....if you read the manga up to chapter 220s or so then you might know what I'm drawing them..heheheh anyways....thats what was on my mind until now.
HAH! I can't wait til the movie comes out next year, I just know its going to be awesome. oh BTW!!! I'm an artist if yo haven't already found out about that....tee hee hee! Im also a new member...and like this should be my first post! Isn't it great!?
Nov 1 2004, 11:35 PM
- I think Ailuro is very funny as they say kelakar, in Malay or how siao in chinese.
- I'm damn hungry people!
- I wish I could fly
- My dog is irritating me!
Nov 1 2004, 11:40 PM
- I should really get to bed. >>; *is paranoid parents will find her staying up late* >o<
- Lady Battousai is quite amusing to say the least.
- Oh shoot. Chemistry homework..
- Why does it turn night at 5:30 pm now? o_O
Nov 1 2004, 11:51 PM
Current thought *again*
- How old is Ailuro?
- chemistry? Oh damn, now I remember! I gotta study for form 4 next year.
- Does Ailuro sleeps late?
- my dog is still irritating me! ...*moments* later, Oh would you look at that, she just sneezed! Golly...
- I must take a bath. Man, it's hot around here.
- Oh my, it just thundered.*Sigh* rain is going to pour again. Gotta offline!
Nov 2 2004, 06:09 AM
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Nov 1 2004, 11:35 PM)
- I think Ailuro is very funny as they say kelakar, in Malay or how siao in chinese.
Does that mean "how siao" mean funny? I always thought it means smelly.
Nov 2 2004, 07:47 AM
- So I'm smelly? o__o
- My cats are fighting and snarling all over the place. Keh. Now they knocked stuff of the table.
- Gonna miss French class today.
There goes my 105% grade.
- I'm happy. Woo.
- Gotta tell my friends in art where I was yesterday.
Nov 2 2004, 07:54 AM
: I just found this article. Now you can't go committing a crime and blame it on your sister. http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/02/health/0...?pagewanted=all
Nov 2 2004, 08:01 AM
Woo. Thanks Gashole, been wondering about that.
Nov 2 2004, 08:10 AM
gah! man, that means that I'm going to have to re-think that murder plan...
hehe, thank you for that article, though, now I'm gonna show it to my bio teacher.my thoughts
-power went out last night so we wandered around a graveyard with a candle... and talked about serial killers
-missed psych clas again... all well
I hate math, but i need to try even harder in that class... damned numbers
- *is part of a social psych experiment* ... nifty!
Nov 2 2004, 11:58 AM
hmmm, thoughts (and what happened in my day etc. etc.
This thread has practically become
my live journal now
My mum convinced me to go to a folk concert last night, wasn't really my thing I thought, but the muscians were excellent and the lead singer, Kate Rusby (I think that's how you spell it) was amazing, she was touring in canada so some of you guys may have heard of her
Unfortunately because of that very concert i did not revise for my physics test. Result? Not knowing how to answer any questions, and knowing I will get under half marks
I also got back a chemistry test, which due to the fact I now talk through most of my lessons and dont concentrate (
) I did pretty badly in, just above half marks, not up to my normal standard lol.
On the bright side my GEOGRAPHY COURSEWORK is done wooooooooo. On the bad side I have some maths coursework with standard deviation and spearman's rank or something which I don't have a clue about lol.
My dad is really pissed off with me all of a sudden, and threatened to throw me out.
An offer for me to build a computer for someone has been accepted
. All I need now is to get the money for parts (he pays me half, then the rest after he receives the computer), work out how much profit I'm going to make, and find a suitable way of delivery. It'll probably all fall through, but what the hell, I'll have a shot
-All in all I need a girlfriend to pour my woes into XD
Nov 2 2004, 06:51 PM
Yes Gashole the meaning of 'how siao' is funny.
- Got school today, I hate it. All we do is play there instead of studying!
- This Over the sky song is so nice like a thousand angels sang it.
- Oh, my ...my ...my...my. It seems my cousin is pulling me out of my chair. Oh bother, gotta teach that kid some manners and language.
- Gotta find some info on chemistry! Can anybody here lend a hand of what is chemistry. Basics only, onegai mashita.
- read more manga!
Nov 2 2004, 07:00 PM
right now i have to do some homeworks and currently listening to music while cooking and stuff...anyways...and then Im going to draw on the computer and stuff..soo like umm...i;ll try to post it here...I'll draw Ed or something...later
Nov 2 2004, 07:02 PM
Alright, think Touka Koukan crossed with mathematics and memorization. ^^ One of my favorite subjects.
Nov 2 2004, 07:21 PM
- I can bring home my woodwork project!! So proud of it!!
- been missing the forums..
Nov 2 2004, 08:15 PM
- neko-con in three days
- speeches start tomorrow in oral com... thank the lord and lady that I don't have to give my speech tomorrow...
- need to find a front view of Sloth so I can figure out how to draw her hair...
- need to work on webcomic. ^^; I've been slipping...
Nov 2 2004, 08:31 PM
GUESS WHAT?! I'm finished drawing Edward Elric by laser mouse and coloring it with PhotoShop v7.0.1, it turned out great but...you have to wait 24 hours before they confirmed that its appropiate for you viewers...which it is...oh well...anyways, edward looks like Naruto Uzumaki just with a different hairstyle..tee hee hee! oh well oh well..I hope you all like it..it should be in the fanart section of submitting it to this site...go check it out periodically ok! LaTeR!
Nov 3 2004, 10:06 AM
-mmmm soo bah ................
Nov 3 2004, 02:55 PM
-in less than 24 hours I will get in the car and spend another 6 hours driving to virginia just so we can unload and spend two more hours larping around the streets of my friend's hometown as we go on a quest to get soda from the semi-nearby Wa-Wa... and steal as many signs from various rest-stops as possible. Last year we found a "temporary men's room" as our trophy... this year? Lord and Lady only knows.
-I plan on counting how many FMA cosplayers I see... this shall determine whether I play Second Lt. Ross or Izumi as Tekkoshocon.
-my desk is covered in candy wrappers and yet I'm really tired... I need to start drinking caffiene again.
- still need to find an image of Sloth so I can get her hair right. ...and the Homnoculous symbol... need that too. >.<
Nov 3 2004, 05:47 PM
- The Team B won the volleyball game again today!!
- So tired..
- I think I scraped my knee.. ouch..
- I'm hungry too.
Nov 3 2004, 06:14 PM
- Oh gosh debating in your sleep can be so tiring! Have too drink some warm milk next time.
- Must call friend afterwards.
- Must talk to my teacher regarding the report cards.
Nov 3 2004, 07:11 PM
- Bush won. I'm shocked.
- What's going to happen now, considering the nation is VERY divided?
- Just realized an assignment is due in an hour. You'd think that'd stop me from coming here for awhile.
Nov 3 2004, 09:39 PM
it will be interesting- religious fanatics against non-bealivers.
I need to switch to a different mode.
crows are pure geniouses
Nov 3 2004, 10:53 PM
to me crows are just annoying thing that flew around the air..
Nov 3 2004, 11:47 PM
yes, but look at the way they've adapted to us and are even ulitizing us as a means to get food. Look at the stragedies they use to get into the garbages, even if we take precautions in sealing it up they find way to get at them. Unlike other predators, they've mangaed to populate without human help, and are too damn prosperous about it. Obviously intelligent.
Nov 4 2004, 12:06 AM
- typing with one hand because I sliced my other hand open working on a cosplay prop! ever see skin sheared like thin cloth? now I know those scissors could really cut through bone. >.<
- stomach still kinda queazy from the whole thing, but at least my sister is an EMT and I didn't pass out! *is impressed with herself*
- I need to spray paint said dangerous prop, buy tylonal, guaze and duct tape before the con... yeah, that shouldn't be too bad. *eye roll*
and crows are just kinda creepy.
Nov 4 2004, 12:07 AM
stay alive dreamcatcher.
Nov 4 2004, 01:58 AM
ouuuch, hang in there. my friend was cutting cardboard on the school roof on saturday for homecoming stuff and accidentally sliced into her hand with an exacto knife. but she went to the emergency room and got 3 stitches and is fine now =P
- so bush really won? ah well, i don't think that he and kerry are that different and that kerry could or would have pulled us out of the war anyway. and bush is so fun to make fun of.
- bigass calc test tomorrow. gonna fail, aah.
- i've been giving up doing hw and studying in favor of sleeping lately. i've slept at one for the past two days, how inconcievable!
- currently doodling....perhaps this is why i always do so crappy in calc. i really just don't wanna think about points of inflection and oblique asymptotes and the like right now.
and it's "hao shiao," not how siao
unless you use a different kind of pinyin because all i know is hanyu pinyin.
Nov 4 2004, 10:03 AM
^^; I'm alive. I just can't use my right hand >.< every time I use my right hand the wound opens again. gah!
- neko-con tonight! yay for 6 hours in a car! this weekend's food will consist of 1 loaf of bread, 1 jar of peanutbutter, 1 bag of mini marshmellows and 2 2liter bottles of soda.
- FMA premieres this weekend on CN! yay!
Nov 4 2004, 11:51 AM
Sorry to hear about the accident dreamcatcher
. Be sure to take care of that hand of yours - don't be afraid to make your relatives suffer. XD Perfect timing I'm telling ya. Just don't make it obvious. X3Thoughts
- My, I'm evil today.
- Ugh, that reminds me of the time I accidentally stapled my thumb... T__T Gsh, that hurt.
- Mom's coming home tomorrow. I'm glad she can be home during the weekends.
- I guess we'll be watching The Waltons
again this weekdend.
Nov 4 2004, 12:55 PM
lol, kase, you are
slightly evil today! my family aren't the people suffering, its the friend who accidently stabbed me. she feels so bad, so she's carrying all my stuff at the con for me... and she's now found herself on the end of being the source of a running joke.
the Waltons? never heard of that show...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here