- still have to do the 4 yearbook pictures, damn it.
- instead of the usual 3 or 4 art requests this issue, i have ELEVEN, all of which are due tomorrow and were given to me today or yesterday. rather than the normal WEEK AND A HALF in advance.
- lang midterm tomorrow, but i haven't read the kierkegaard, freud, sartre, niech-something, or kant readings.
- skit in japanese tomorrow in place of the chapter test; group's coming in an hour to write the script and practice.
- need to do more interviewing at the middle school tomorrow for my story because the teachers have to check if it's okay for them to talk about the topic i'm interviewing on.
- have to do two chapters of chinese homework by tomorrow, so the chinese school teacher won't yell at me as much when i ask to take leave next week during the midterm.
- resisted the urge to strangle the yearbook and newspaper layout artists/editors that kept bugging me for art, but i did throughly cuss them each out.
- this sucks. sucks. don't know how to get through the next few days.
- on a brighter note, i got my first college acceptance to UC Irvine, which was my safety school. hopefully the rest won't all be rejections...