- Been away from site for a bit. Got busy and was too lazy to go through many posts.
- Finally starting to catch up with the gossip and other items of interest. For the most part, it's the same: Bacon's a pervert, etc...
- I'm very sick of snow and tired of it being everywhere. It makes walking to the bagel shop with my daughter very difficult because people who drive around here aren't used to pedestrians (I haven't seen a sidewalk for a couple months now
- I have to appeal a government thingy - I hate dealing with this stuff, but I'm sure I can win it.
- Had a meeting with the pastor of a new church I've started sporatically attending. I don't like his sermons (they're wishy washy) and most education in the church is also wishy washy, but after talking about what his work has been and is going to be with the church, I'm impressed. I think I might participate in church life again, but I'll have to keep my mouth shut and play the "church game" and refrain from teaching at all
. There's administrative back end work that I may be able to do as a more detached independant consultant volunteer
- Just noticed Blue's new avatar ::thumbs up::
- Getting my wife into Bleach
- Watching Peace Maker anime now - was annoying at first with another bratty kid, but I'm kinda into it now.
- I've watched a few episodes of Wannabe Style - I don't ever want to see any of this anime again, but I must follow it to see what happens. It's like a train wreck - I don't want to watch, but I can't look away