May 21 2011, 03:44 PM
--So, it has been decided that I need to do more thorough research on bus routes next time I'm planning a trip to the north end of Seattle. On the bright side, my boyfriend and I got to my friend's party and back on time and in one piece.
--Went to the street fair today. Mmmmm... Cinnamon-coated pecans...
--Okay, time to get back to work on programming a priority queue. (<--computer science jabber. Never mind me.)
A Pierrot's Aria
May 22 2011, 12:58 AM
Good luck with your work!@Pyroclasm
Heheh, it'll be a surprise if I ever do change it. xP It'll be quite a bit different to what it is now...but I kind of like my current username's weirdness. xD
- I haven't had the greatest start to the morning --I woke up with a stomach ache again, and I have really vicious heart burn. My stomach ache has since calmed down, but my heart burn is still giving me jip.
- Both my Latin exams are now finished. I think the second went okay --however there was a single word that I forgot the meaning of entirely during the exam. I just knew in the back of my mind what it was, but it wasn't coming to me, and it was essential to answering the question. xD So I started writing the word in really fancy letters on a piece of scrap paper that the tutors gave out, and then it suddenly came to me. I was so happy.
- After the exam my friend, who is from the South of England, kept poking fun at my accent. Specifically the way I said "no" and "toast". It was funny --I know she was only messing. xP But yeah...I by no means have a posh accent. Sometimes people don't understand what I'm saying so when I'm with people at uni I have to make sure not to drop the "h" out of words and to keep the word "the" in a sentence etc. xDxD
- I feel pretty crappy today, to say the least.
May 22 2011, 07:33 PM
- Ugh, personal narratives. :c
- Ugh to homework in general, actually. I'm so ready for summer to start. I think this summer is going to be awesome.
- I'm kind of obsessively listening to the Starship soundtrack. >> And Starship in general. Team Starkid, why must you be so brilliant? D:
Good luck to anyone who's taking exams! I don't have to take my final exams for a few more weeks, but I guess you're kind of lucky in that you just get to get them over with.
Study hard! Don't procrastinate
May 22 2011, 07:43 PM
Or like me! A Pierrot's Aria
--It seems like every time there's a henna stand at a street fair, I have to get a tattoo there. (Guess what I did today?
--I was up until 2 this morning, then sporadically asleep and awake until 8:30. I'm going to be asleep by 9:30 tonight.
--Well, first physical therapy appointment tomorrow... This should be interesting.
A Pierrot's Aria
May 23 2011, 12:06 PM
Haha, procrastination is my middle name. xD@jacksparrow589
I hope your physical therapy goes well!
- Not long woke up from a nap. I only meant to sleep for like an hour or so, but I was out for three hours. The past two days have been terrible --just been walking around like a zombie for being so tired, dragging my mood along the ground after me. xD
- I've actually been a little stressed out for a few days because during the weekend I was told that I had an exam today that I thought I had later on this week; I mixed the dates up with something else. Which gave me a whole week less of revision --instead I only had a couple of days. So I've been feeling a little out of sorts the past few days. I feel a lot better now that today's exam is over and I've now had a nap. I think it went okay, considering.
- I haven't been able to tell if it's been me who's been off with other people, or people that have been off with me for the past few days either. It's probably the former --I've probably been taking a lot more to heart, even if it wasn't meant in the way that I took it...
- But, depressing post aside, I'm actually feeling better now.
I think lack of sleep/worry/stress just finally made my brain melt. xDxD
May 23 2011, 09:24 PM
--My physical therapy appointment went well, and now I have a whole bunch of exercises to do. It's going to be a little painful for a while, but hopefully, my neck and shoulders and back are strengthened.
--Grrr... Code, why you no work?!
--So many text messages today... How do I keep up with it all?
A Pierrot's Aria
May 24 2011, 09:41 PM
I'm glad your physical therapy went well! And yes, codes can be a pain to deal with --I hope it works for you eventually! xD
- My brother and I went to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie yesterday. It was okay... predictable but entertaining. xP
- I don't know why but I've been habitually waking up at around 5:30 every morning.
Even though it's still early, for some reason, I would really like some ice cream. xD!
- I hope my sister can come up to visit this weekend. She hasn't been back here in ages and it will be nice to see her again.
May 25 2011, 10:08 AM
Hey everyone just wanted to make an announcement that the semi finished Japanese Letters Project has been posted. Letters
If you haven't submitted yours yet, and you'd like to add one, please send me a pm with the letter! Thanks!
- My stomach hurts due to hunger.... but I'm at the library....
- My husband got his job and we're going to be moving in August to a new town!!! AND a better apartment... this one we're in is terrible...
- I have to get rid of my ferret Arya though... D: They won't let us have her there.... totally blows....
May 25 2011, 04:38 PM
That's exciting about you moving!
Sorry about your ferret, though. :c It's never fun having to give up a pet.CTs:
-Um. So my laptop is quite literally falling apart. There's a corner of the screen that is jutting out and makes this horrid cracking sound every time I open or close the lid. :\ ....time for a new computer, perhaps?
-I feel like locking myself up in a giant library and doing nothing but read for a few days. xD /hermit /bibliomaniac
-My cat is being creepy, yet somehow adorable at the same time. 8| And annoying.
-My dad brought home Sweeney Todd from the movie store. This is going to be a good night. \o/
May 25 2011, 07:49 PM
I feel bad that I haven't been on this site in so long. But things got hectic in my life.
I finished my junior year of college, and I am still amazed how fast it is going. I won't be graduating next year because I am in a five year program, but whatever the job market is still bad.
My brother finally graduated college. He had to take a year off because of a bone marrow disease, but he graduated. The only downside was that he couldn't walk in his graduation because of his bone marrow disease.
May 25 2011, 08:42 PM
We're glad to have you back, FMAobsessed
-Well, I fixed the computer problem... sort of. Duct tape! Is there anything it can't do?
-I got all my homeworkkkk done!
Now I have more time to waste on the computer! \o/
-Does anyone on this forum have a livejournal? I've recently been livejournaling more and would love to add more friends, if anyone here is interested.
Just a warning though, I ramble on my lj. A lot.
-Trying to open a zip that will make animated ponies walk around my desktop. 8| Pshhhh why must I fail at technology so? D:
A Pierrot's Aria
May 26 2011, 04:43 AM
Welcome back, FMAobsessed
Your method of fixing your laptop reminds me of my friend's Playstation 2. That's held together with blu tac and tin foil. @ScarMySoul
The folder is looking fab so far! Thank you again for organising it all!
- I was up until two in the morning talking to my sister because she was sick and needed someone to talk to. I hope she's feeling better today! ><
- Don't you just hate it when those people want to talk to you to do a survey in the street? The girl who tried to stop my brother and I must have really been struggling to get people to talk to. The two of us were genuinely in a rush (normally, being the softy that I am most of the time, I stop to answer their questions) but while my brother managed to walk away, the girl grabbed me by the shoulder and started stroking my arm saying "oh, come on! You know you want to give me two minutes of your time." And I was just like WTF. xD
- I looked through my bag a while ago and noticed a newspaper and some leaflets. And I remembered back to last week when this guy came up to me outside the students' union. I was kind of deep in my own thoughts, so all I heard was "blah blah blah, sign this petition? It's blah blah!" And I was just like "okay!" because I felt bad when I noticed people ignoring him even though I didn't really know what he was talking about. I signed it and he gave me a bunch of leaflets and a newspaper that I blindly stuffed into my bag...And I just realised after searching my bag a while ago that I signed a petition for something to do with Marxists/Socialists and Anarchists against spending cuts.
May 26 2011, 05:18 AM
Pierrot - that girl needs to be more careful, if you aren't interested they have to let you on your way, they aren't meant to pester you. Actually grabbing you was a silly idea, she was lucky you're such a nice person!
Rainshine - Now I want animated ponies too.
FMAobsessed - welcome back.
Scar - exciting times ahead, but a shame about the ferret.
- Hectic times of my own. Other half tried to buy a house but after two weeks of negotiations his mortgage application was rejected. C'est la vie.
- My health is improving at least, time to start dieting now I'm balanced out on the inside.
May 26 2011, 07:51 AM
--I'm glad you're feeling better!A Pierrot's Aria
--I get accosted by people on campus at university all the time, and it drives me crazy because I have 10 minutes to cross campus a lot of times.Rainshine
--The computer scientist in me is both impressed and doing a facepalm at your computer-fixing methods. FMAobsessed
--Since when is life not hectic? Oh well, we're glad to have you back! Scar
--Thanks for organizing all those letters! And good luck with your move! (It's a shame about having to give up Arya, though.)
--My project partner and I had several little bugs in our code that really added up. Thankfully, we fixed them before the turn-in!
--My brother and his girlfriend are coming in for the weekend! YES!
--I got my new student ID card yesterday. They're making it mandatory (and thus free) because we're switching over to a new transportation subsidization plan. Now my old ID card is just a glorified sticker-holder for the old plan until the end of the quarter.
--As a result of something I posted about that on Facebook, one of my friends and my boyfriend and I had a rather ridiculous discussion about my hypothetical ninja army.
--Ugh... so much school work...
May 26 2011, 06:10 PM
A Pierrot's Aria
Yeahhh I'm not that great at computer repair. xD But the duct tape is holding up pretty well so far, so I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. Chiyo
If you want the ponies, you can get them here.
-Only a few more weeks of school! I can't wait.
-I'll probably be flying down to California this summer all by myself! :0 I'm super excited. And a bit nervous, because I kind of hate planes. :X
-Joey Richter's eyebrows omg. How do eyebrows this fantastic even exist in real life.
-I want it to be sunny already! It's almost June and the weather here is horrid. Grey and cold and rainy. I want sun please. It's almost June, I want to grow sunflowers and basil. :C
May 26 2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome backs!
I feel slow, but when did the setup of the site change?
@Rainshine: Joey Richter does have fantastic eyebrows. I take it you are a Starkid fan. I am too!
I want to get better at drawing, so I am looking up different drawing tutorials online. Some of them are helpful and some aren't. It really all depends on where you look.
May 26 2011, 09:57 PM
- that's good. and school work gets lighter by the time that you do not think that there is way too much... (although deflinitely there was a HUGE build up pile..) @Rainshine
- good for you. It is the start of your vacation then...@FMAobsessed
- you definitely could , and I believe that online drawing tutorials depend on the capacity of the one wanting to learn ...
- I can't believe this. I am getting back to school now. My summer is over...
- I finally won the battle for the computer.... (Haha.. the power of firstborns...)
- I wish I could get some right sleep .... I hadn't slept right for days....
- I am really having fun discussing with my friend some fun and easy piano pieces. Anyone could help because honestly, I am not dang good about judging what is easy and what is complicated.....
May 27 2011, 05:00 AM
Nooo, you have to get rid of Arya?! ;-; That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that...@A Pierrot's Aria:
That survey girl sounds kinda creepy. >_< I guess she must've been desperate...@Chiyo:
Nice to hear your health is improving!@jacksparrow589:
You have a ninja army? ~ I
want a ninja army!
- I finally stopped myself from getting distracted, and finished off a book I was reading. ~
- I think that the weather is starting to get to me... It's dark all the time, and I keep sleeping in. Oops.
- E3 is not too far off now... I'll be staying up to see what happens, I think...
May 27 2011, 11:37 AM
- I feel awful that I haven't been here in a while! School is kicking my butt! >___<
- Today I finished my research paper. It's about a half a page short, but I literally can not write any more about what qualifies A Clockwork Orange
as a classic novel. I've written all I can possibly write. This assignment is ridiculous. Besides, it's not like I've gotten any helpful sources for this research... even typing in "book reviews" for it Google, what I'm mostly getting is people writing in their blogs about how much they love the movie and how cool they are because they can speak in Nadsat. Really doesn't help.
- Currently trying to back-up my iTunes library... because my family has always feared that we will lose all of our music if our cruddy old computer crashes (iTunes is the only reason we still have that computer). And lately that computer has really been... not good. So I've taken it upon myself to save everything (since no one in my family knows anything about computers. Well, that's myself included, but at least I know what a computer file is.
). There is always little to no disk space... I try and delete programs, but the drive just gets full again (what the heck?). So we're finally putting that external hard-drive to good use (because backing up 2,000+ songs onto CDs is crazy). EDIT: Oh, the C drive is full, so my iTunes library can't be consolidated... I should've known that was gonna happen. .___.
- After that, I have to work on more school projects... because tonight my older brother is coming home (and visiting for a month, which is awesome!), and the rest of the weekend I have family parties. Busybusybusy... @___@
May 27 2011, 05:40 PM
Yes, I'm very much a Starkid fan.
That's great that you are too!CTs:
-So excited for the weekend.
And I have Monday off too!
-It's raining so hard right now and I love it. I adore rain. <3 (hah, judging by my name, you would've never guessed, huh? xD)
-I really want to draw this weekend. :\ I haven't drawn in a while and I really need to work on my art.
May 28 2011, 11:46 AM
- I've finally decided to continue taking up accountancy. I think about it for over six months, it's true that I feel like forcing myself during my classes but it's not that bad, I love numbers anyway.
- I've been hooked on Korean Drama lately and "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" and "Baker King" were my favorite so far. Korean Drama set as boundary between me and anime because they kinda addictive especially their language and their conservativeness. It's sad to say but I don't like anime anymore,apparently they became wild/daring each year. I checked the screenshots of the new shows and none of them suit my taste/interest.
- I'm watching Secret Garden lately, at first I like the flow of the story but in a split-second everything changes. The conservativeness I used to love was fading in a way that their kisses was not as light as before, they become uhmm...passionate? I despise anything that go beyond tender love and this show is ughh...more into luscious love which I loathe the most. So in the end, I discontinued watching it..it's better to watch Phineas and Ferb or Tamagochi than this.
- Why am I not excited about the FMA Movie. It's weird because all of the trailers don't thrill me and to be honest I don't like it, the animation, the colors...the style is fine but overall it lacks of something (I don't even know what that something is). It's so strange, I used to get excited with anything related to FMA. =_=
- My vacation ended and school starts. -sigh- goodbye freedom, and hello prison. It's funny that I feel like being shackled in school. Probably because of the suffocating and non-stop homeworks and quizzes. Ughh..I gotta sleep...it'll be a long day tomorrow. =_=
May 28 2011, 01:06 PM
-New sig/avvy combo!
What do you guys think? I'm pretty happy with it, because now I get to see ponies and eskimo kisses every time I post. C:
-Three day weekend! With not a lot of homework! \o/ Now if only a certain friend of mine wasn't busy all weekend. :C I've been wanting to see her a lot recently. We were going to have a Starkid marathon party.
-I can't find my drawing tablet. This makes me a very sad panda. :C I was so looking forward to drawing this weekend. Oh well, colored pencils it is then!
-My Little Ponyyyyyyy. My pony obsession is acting up again alskjf;sd. *shuffles off to draw ponies*
May 29 2011, 04:48 PM
--I found myself nose-to-nose with my mom this weekend, and we always used to do Eskimo kisses, so we did. It was fun. Mhacy
--Good luck with school! I'm rooting for you!
--My brother and his girlfriend came in on Thursday night, and they're here only until Tuesday. I got to see them Friday evening, all of yesterday, and this morning. School work took me away from them.
--We had a rousing family barbecue yesterday, complete with card games that devolved into friendly shouting matches. I love my family.
--The theme for this quarter seems to be "cram everything possible in and don't teach things you actually know because that would be too easy". Sheesh...
--I made cookies for a friend's birthday tomorrow. They turned out so excellently that having them on my desk is soooo tempting!
A Pierrot's Aria
May 30 2011, 09:28 AM
Aaaaw, that's really nice of you to say!
I'm glad to hear that your health is improving! And the best of luck with your diet. @Pyroclasm
It's the opposite with me. It's so bright in the mornings that I get up really early thinking it's about 9 or 10am. @Razzy
Yeah, I hate it also, when I run out of things to say in an essay!@Mhacy
Good luck for when you start back at school!@Rainshine
Don't worry about not being able to find your tablet --traditional art is more fun, anyway. Heheh. @jacksparrow589
Your family get together sounds like it was really fun!
-I had a great weekend with my sister. I was so sad that she had to leave this morning --I really miss her. ><
-I hope I feel motivated (artistically) soon so I'll be able to participate in next month's board festivities...
-I feel a little drowsy at the moment --I had only a couple hours of sleep last night because I wanted to spend as much time as possible with my sister.
I tried to take a little nap earlier but my brother kept chatting away to me and waking me up as soon as I closed my eyes. So I just gave up. xP
May 30 2011, 01:32 PM
Anime North is over ; ; That is, as far as I know, my last con of the year. Depending on the money I have, I may be able to make it to FanExpo for one day and Nekocon. It would be superrrr cool if I could :3
-I wanna sell art at a con sometime <:3 I think I could do well~ Well, not at AN or anything like that, but maybe at UB or Toracon, something smaller.
-The urge to draw is strong \( ; w ; )/
May 30 2011, 05:45 PM
I keep saying that I'll hang out more, but I don't since working at my real FT job and working with SPJA for iPubs, I really have little time left in my days. Anyways, more work ahead of me but just wanted to say hi to every one.
- Fanime 2011 is over, but got a lot accomplished while there. Posted up my articles on both the Aniplex USA panel and the Viz Media panel. Next up, my interview with Seiji Mizushima is currently being worked on and posted soon.
- Still waiting for my Angel Beats! costume to arrive... Stupid friends wanting to do a photoshoot at AX. Ironically, four out of the five of us doing the cosplay all belong to iPubs.
- I also can't wait for my Japanese class to be over for the quarter, but at the same time, I hope I don't fail the final (it's next Wednesday) as I hate oral production.
- Hope to catch anyone at AX this year! I'll be interviewing Vic (more like forced into doing the interview, but it's cool) and hopefully in August, I'll be able to interview both Laura and Travis as well. So if anyone has questions you want me to ask, let me know.
May 30 2011, 11:35 PM
-I will never get this drawing finished. I spent the past week trying to get this done but it doesn't even show.
-I wonder how Arakawa regards each of her FMA characters?
-I should make myself a more decent icon and make a sig while I'm at it.
-Lamenting my inability to write decent fic. Ever.
May 31 2011, 08:26 AM
--And I thought school
took up a bunch of time... Well, you know you can come here whenever; we're always glad to see you.
Better occasionally than never, at any rate.
--Surprising my friend on her birthday yesterday was fun, especially since we surprised her at dinner at a restaurant, so, right before she got there, we all sent her texts saying how much we missed her at our "regular" dinner.
--Also made ice cream the very low-tech way with a few friends yesterday. It was awesome and turned out so very well.
--Found out the night before last that dorm beds really aren't meant to sleep two unless you're not afraid to get really cozy
. (Although why one would even consider sharing a twin bed with someone they'd never want to get cozy with is beyond me.) I think I got maybe 4.5 hours of sleep at the very most. I got 9.5 last night, though, so I'm slowly making up the deficit.
--*Mumblegrumble* Stupid body image insecurity... I thought I was over this! (I'm not being unhealthy about it. It's more that I just wish I didn't have that insecurity, so I'm trying to work through it both physically and mentally. It's a gradual process, but I'd rather do it the right way.)
--Dead week... I'll say. Schoolwork is killing me! And with finals next week... So much stress! >_<
Jun 1 2011, 01:57 AM
jack - I have trouble sharing a single bed with the cat, let alone another person.
Kale - as jack said, just come visiting when you can, we'll still be here!
Washu - go draw, give in to your feelings Skywalk.... I mean, Washu.
Pierrot - it nice that you miss your sister. Mine is very independent and aloof with her emotions and I never thought she'd miss me, but she does, and it means a lot. The diet did slip, but I allow junk at the weekends and then behave in the week. Cutting out cheese is making the most difference.
Rainshine - Ponies! Ponies everywhere! All over my screen eeek!
Mhacy - I guess we are not talking about the Secret Garden novel movie adaptation?
Razzy - I'm doomed if my laptop crashes, that'll be my music lost forever.
- my housemates boyfriend is still in bed. She's gone to work, I can't leave as he doesn't have a key, oh and he has his own home he can go to. I'm getting the vacuum out.
A Pierrot's Aria
Jun 1 2011, 05:03 AM
Take that motivation by the horns and go ahead and draw while it lasts! xP @Kale Mustang
It's great that you've stopped by!@Schnabeltier
I hope you can get your drawing finished how you wanted! I know you feel. D:@jacksparrow589
Oh, I saw your pics on Facebook! Making ice cream looks so fun! ;D@Chiyo
It's always a good idea to let yourself have a treat when you're on a diet! And after you've woken your house mate's boyfriend up with the vacuum, you'll need to boot him out of bed and send him home so you're not stuck in all day.
-Hmmm...I was supposed to be going out for a walk with a friend today, but I think she's either forgotten or doesn't want to anymore and hasn't told me. Lately, it seems some of my friends have gotten into the habit of making plans with me, then end up making different plans for the same time with someone else and not telling me until the last minute (ie on the actual day we were supposed to meet). It's kind of hurtful. ^^;
-I'm kinda bored right now --there's no one in to talk to.
-Day time TV is strange. xD!!
Jun 1 2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks Everyone, it's good to be back - despite the hectic schedule. I still do keep up with the FMA fandom, but probably not as much as before. Still got my FMA goodies coming though.
- Received my costume in the mail...and the company sent me the wrong one. Already sent the company an email, so hopefully this'll all be sorted out before AX.
- Got some nice feedback from Aniplex USA for my article on their panel at Fanime. Feels good. :3
- Now waiting for my copy of GanGan to ship...
- I really don't want to go to my Japanese class today. But with the final next Wednesday, I'd best go (despite not doing all of my homework this weekend...)
Jun 1 2011, 05:31 PM
Current thoughts right now:
- What is going to happen at shool tommorow?
-Is my history teacher going to let us watch X-men or the Hulk?
-When am I ever going to get a tan....
-When is my brother going to get off his new Xbox360 game, Fallout New Vagas so I can Watch DBGT or play Dragon Ball Raging Blast? ( I HATE fallout!!)
- When is my other brother going to stop bugging me to get offline?
- When is this cold sore under my top lip going to go away? @ Pierrots Aria
Im sorry about your friend problem. You should talk to them. That's want I would do.
Jun 2 2011, 09:08 AM
A Pierrot's Aria
--I'd talk to those who keep cancelling last-minute, were I you. It's not at all polite!
--So, last night, I was trying to grab my backpack from under my (slightly lofted) dorm bed. I managed to fall off my bed, banging my knee on the frame while doing so. I iced it for 40 minutes, but there's a pretty nasty bruise forming, and it huuuuuuurts...
--What do you mean, I did that first problem wrong? Go go Gadget calculator!
--I think orange dark chocolate will be the only thing that gets me through the day.
Jun 2 2011, 01:22 PM
- Changed Twitter pic so now it's uniform across multiple places for me.
- Anxious to get my copy of inFamous 2 on Tuesday. I want my Uncharted 3 beta!
- Got an email back from ProCosplay - they're resending me my original order and I actually mailed off the wrong costume to hopefully the right recipient.
- This weekend is SF Giants baseball game, X-Men: First Class, making a Cookie Cake Pie with my friends and study study study for my Japanese final.
Jun 2 2011, 03:04 PM
-I wish my Shonen Jump issue would come in already!!!
-What is everyone talking about at the dinner table?!?! Is it about me???
-I wonder what im going to be doing this Saturday.. watch reruns of Dragon Ball Z Kai or sleep in?
Jun 3 2011, 09:27 AM
Haha! Great way to wake someone up. XD@A Pierrot's Aria:
Day time TV is strange over here as well. XD And yeah, I think you should talk to your friends who keep cancelling on you... :<@Kale Mustang:
Ouch, sounds like that was painful. Hope it heals up quickly!
- I went to see a live show with horses today. Aside from the MC being slightly over-the-top and generally silly, it was great to watch. It's amazing what some of those people can do on horseback... And the horses were so calm. It was a good way to spend a night.
- But now I'm tired... I could sleep for a week.
- I really want to go and see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I hope I can manage to catch it before it leaves the cinemas...
A Pierrot's Aria
Jun 3 2011, 01:36 PM
Ouch! That sounds really painful! The knee is one of the worst places to injure in a fall, I find. I hope it heals up okay!@Blinded Beauty Gal
That's easy. Sleep in then
watch Kai. xD@Pyroclasm
That show sounds great --I love horses!
- I still don't feel like drawing anything. ><; I think that I may sit out of Royai day etc this time, at this rate.
- Eating cool original Doritos and then swigging a mouth full of Lucozade leaves a really odd after-taste behind. xD[/Random]
- The weather was really lovely today. A bit too hot for my tastes, but it was still a nice break from the rain we've been having lately.
Jun 3 2011, 02:48 PM
- When is that magazine ever going to come in?!?!?!
-Why is there so much drama at school...
-I can't believe i failed my Math SOL!!!!!
I am ashamed of myself...
-OMFG!! (Oh my Freaking gosh) another cold sore has appeared...... this time on my bottom lip! Is it herpes? no!!! I haven't been kissing on anybody! I dont even have a boyfriend!
-why don't my brothers leave me alone?!?!
Jun 4 2011, 10:15 AM
A Pierrot's Aria
--My knee stopped hurting about 12 hours after my last post. The bruise is turning all sorts of fun colors, but it doesn't hurt.
--Statistics is starting to make sense for the first time all quarter!
--I'm sending a bunch of stuff home today so that I won't have to do so much of that on Wednesday/Thursday.
--Stupid activities center didn't have skate night last night. My boyfriend and I solved this by skating in the parking garage under his dorm building.
--Time to get back to studying...
Jun 5 2011, 12:15 PM
-Watched GT yesterday Im happy about that
-When is the sun going to come out?
-I wish it wasn't cloudy today....
-Gosh darnit I hate this cold sore, NOW under my bottom lip.
-When is that magazine going to come in? today, tommorow, next week, next month?
-going blueberry hunting yesterday with my 2 sisters and mum was tiring. Not to metion hot, humid, and sticky. Though, we did find a lot of SMALL blueberries.
A Pierrot's Aria
Jun 5 2011, 01:19 PM
Good luck with your studying and all your exams! @Blinded Beauty Gal
I wish we could swap your cloudy weather for our sunny weather. xD
- I wish the weather would cool down. It was hell trying to get to sleep last night --I just kept waking up nearly every hour. I was listening to a history podcast earlier today on my laptop (yes, I really am that geeky
) and I actually fell asleep. And before anyone says "it must have been boring"...it wasn't! I was just tired! xP I'm still really tired now..and thirsty.
- I have to pay just over £900 in rent for the new house for later this year. But I'm about £250 short, which is a bit frustrating. My dad and sister said they'd help me out though. I can't thank them enough!
- I have really annoying neighbours who feel the need to scream and shout at one another even though they're right next to each other. And play horrible, mind-numbing dubstep
, sorry, music...No, wait, I was right the first time --noise. xD
Jun 5 2011, 01:24 PM
Blinded Beauty Gal
--Ah, cold sores are definitely no fun!
I hope it heals soon!
--It was so lovely yesterday that I joined my friends outside, abandoning my studies for half an hour to play Monty Python fluxx. I have no regrets.
--I made up for it by studying early this morning in the lounge while it was still sunny.
--Now it's kind of muggy, and I'm just hoping it doesn't stay that way into tonight, or I won't be getting much sleep.
--I have the strongest urge to go get bubble tea, and I fully intend to give in as a study break. 'Til then... *continues scribbling down notes*
Jun 6 2011, 01:53 AM
- study breaks are a must! Only so much your brain can absorb in one sitting.Pierrot
- if you were asleep, you may have subliminally soaked up the History podcast. It's win win! Blinded Beauty Gal
- hope the cold sores clear up soon.Pyroclasm
- I'd love to see a horse show, I'm very envious.
- Went out for a (very) belated Birthday meal last night. Not seen much of my housemate as her boyfriend/job is hogging up all of her time, so it was nice to spend time with her without him around.
- I do not understand where the cat gets his appetite from. Eats his food and then tries to eat his sisters too. It's like trying to supervise children sometimes!
- Still feeling bloated from my JD glazed burger last night
Jun 6 2011, 02:22 PM
I've finally been able to get into Homestuck c: I always wanted to, and tried to before, but no one I knew cared much for it so I kinda backed off from it. But now that people I know are enthusiastically delving in, I can continue to do so as well~
Cosplay group already being planned, with myself as Terezi Pyrope >wo
A couple friends and I also sat down and seriously watched My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, finally, and are bronies.
More cosplay group fun~ I get to be Applejack~
So since my mom is a volunteer person at the SPCA, we're fostering a kitten. We can't keep him, we already have 5 cats... but I'm already attached ; ; You cannot show me a kitten and not expect me to want it. Nothing is cuter than a kitten. Nothing.
Will post pics later~
-This week is the last week of school (excluding exams), and then I am a seniorrr
-And my birthday is in a month~ Yay 17~
Jun 6 2011, 02:37 PM
- Eating a cherry pop sickle and drinking lemonade leaves a nice aftertaste. (yum.)
-Only got one more SOL to do. That is Science. (Standards of Learning).
-'The Three Stooges' is sooo funny! It is a shame that all three of them are dead though.
-I am thinking about making myself a nice cup of spearmint tea.... I love spearmint tea!!! (yummmmmmmmyyyyy!!!!)
-This cold sore is such a pain in the behind! It got so bad today, I had to go to the nurse and gargle with salt water. (Which did help. A LOT!) @ Sparrow- Thank you! I hope your knee gets better as well.
@ Chiyo- Thank you!
@ A Pierrot's Aria- you don't want the weather now. It's hot and extremely humid!
Jun 7 2011, 01:41 AM
@A Pierrot's Aria & Chiyo:
It really was wonderful to watch.
If you guys ever get a chance to, you should go and see one.@Chiyo:
One of my cats has an appetite like that... You'd think he was never fed, the way he eats...@Little Washu:
I know what you mean. It's so hard not to get attached to a kitten... They're just so cute. ;-;@Blinded Beauty Gal:
Hope that coldsore heals up!
- I turned on my 3DS earlier, and found a notification telling me that I could update the system. It now has an internet browser, and I can access the Nintendo eShop, which I did immediately, and downloaded Excitebikes and Pokedex 3D for free.
I love freebies. ~ I mean, I'll probably never play Excitebikes, but come on! It's free! Why not? ~
- Nintendo's E3 conference draws near! It starts at about 2am my time... Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight. XD Oh well, it's hype time! As long as I can stay up, I'll be fine. I suppose, that's what this can of Insane I'm drinking is for...
- ...I need the energy drink because I didn't sleep so well last night and woke up this morning, after 4 or so hours of sleep, to whining puppies. I got up to let them out, and as I was going to open the door, it opened itself. The puppies were excited because they'd heard my sister arrive. I certainly hadn't, so it was a surprise to me! XD
- But my sister stayed for a few hours and we had a long chat, which is something we haven't really done in a while. It was nice.
- I've had an odd craving for Poptarts recently. I hope I can get my hands on some, somehow. :<
Jun 7 2011, 07:41 AM
--One of my friends is covering E3 as a journalist. I'm mega-jealous!Blinded Beauty Gal
--Good luck with science! Little Washu
--I want a kitten now! I swear, if I ever get a cat, I'll adopt one from a shelter. (We found the cat we used to have as a kitten, so she was a rather unexpected pet.)Chiyo
--Cats are such strange animals, but I still love them. Even when they try to eat not only their food, but everyone else's. (My neighbor's cat tries to eat my food!)
--I don't think I killed that statistics final. Then again, I don't think it killed me much more than it killed anyone else. Nobody left before time was called. We had 2 hours.
--I need to donate blood this week!
--Need to move the dorm furniture around this morning to match a specific layout, or else we get fined. *sigh*... And I need to study...
A Pierrot's Aria
Jun 7 2011, 10:25 AM
I don't think the podcast went in....
and aaaaaw, my mum's cats are like that! xD@Little Washu
Good luck with your upcoming exams! @Blinded Beauty Gal
The best of luck with your science SOL!@Pyroclasm
Aaaaaw, I know how awesome it is to spend time with a sister you haven't seen in a long time. @jacksparrow589
Wow! It's a bit harsh to fine people for not having moved furniture around to certain specifications.
That just made me realise that I haven't even moved a piece of furniture around in my room at all.
-Don't you just hate those moments when no one's around to see you do something cool? xP Earlier, I walked past my desk and accidentally knocked two bottles off of it. But I spun round and caught them both with extreme, ninja-like grace.
-I was so happy to see that it was raining this morning. xP But then it brightened up and now the weather is sunny and glorious again. Although, when I went out about an hour ago for something to eat, it was sunny, but then I walked half way up the road and it randomly started pouring down with rain. Then a minute later it stopped completely. The weather can't make up its mind! xD
Jun 7 2011, 09:30 PM
~ Oh my gosh.....that audition was terrible! ~
Our schoo has talent show a week later, the audition was on yesterday.
You know what? I sang the English version of FMA brotherhood openning one which is "Again" by YUI = =
The rap almost killed me!!!
Today, the teacher asked me to do that again on next monday because there was no background music....and I wasn't get all the lyrics memorized......and she said she could barely understand the rap..................The original song is ever faster than what I sang......
Gizzzzzzz......I need to redo the audition!
Stupid...how should I do? Original Karaoke or just play the background music on my guitar?
Give me some comments!!!!!!!
Jun 8 2011, 07:42 AM
, and welcome to the board! Since you're fairly new here, I don't know if you've seen the "Penny for your thoughts?" thread
, but that is where your current happenings and thoughts go. This thread will be merged with that shortly, but, until then... I'm not sure I can give you any advice. If you can play and sing at the same time, though, I'd go with that so that it's at your speed. Good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here