I know it's probably hard to see any bright side right now, but I agree with A Pierrot's Aria
above. I hope you can give yourself credit for trying, and knowing you, I'm sure you have tried your best, so, I hope you can give yourself credit for that also, and also I hope you can give yourself credit for realising the situation and taking some action! I'm sure going to the drama teacher and asking for the cut is a scary/unpleasant thing to do, but you're bravely facing that now, and I give you a huge credit for that also!
Or.... alternatively, before you set up the meeting with your drama teacher, how about having a meeting with your actors and any other persons involved in the play, and tell them that you're thinking of asking the drama teacher to allow you to cut the play, and see how they react? Maybe that may cause them to somehow get their "act together" (no pun intended xp) and make themselves ready? Or, even if they can't perfect it by Friday, maybe you can present it as is, imperfections and all? That might still be better than cutting the play???
Of course, I don't know the situation to give you any useful advise, and I'm sure you'll choose the best solution in the given situation, and I give you a huge credit for trying your best in the difficult situation! Anyway, hope you don't beat yourself up for this... that could make you sick, and not worth it! Whatever happens happens and whatever that would be, IMO, that is definitely NOT worth worrying yourself sick! (Or so I think. ^^)
Hope it will all work out well somehow (or works out with the least damage
^^) and then, like jacksparrow589
suggested, hope you can give yourself a nice day off, or some days off, to recuperate!! *hugs*
QUOTE (kazare @ May 17 2011, 01:35 AM)
Sometimes being a leader sucks right???Gahaha, yes, I think so (for various reasons ^^).
- Do you clean out your bookmarks every couple of months?! Wow
... I haven't cleaned out my bookmarks in ages! Mines are one huge jumble of mess!
By the way, LOL, I kind of like "Mr. T
"! That might sound better than "A sentient plant of some kind" XDDD
- I hope your shoulder is getting better!
@A Pierrot's Aria
- Hope your Latin exam went well!! ^^
- Best of luck with your new found love!
- Nice to see you! ^^ And yes, please post in the Con/Cosplay forums! I wanna see the pics!
- Hope you're doing all right without the medication!
- My Web connection is seriously slow today.
- And, to compensate, the browser is switched to "quick connect" mode with lower graphic quality.
- And, that's making smilies look all kind of crocked and look weired.