FMAObsessed, jacksparrow, Pierrot- Thanks for the advice. I think we'll definitely try our best to stay in contact with each other. It's something everyone goes through, so I think we'll manage. But growing up is weird... XD;;;
jacksparrow- Ah, that's not good. I hope your student ID situation gets fixed soon.
- I have not been on in a while. Life is busy. >.<
- This week I'm visiting the college I'm going to! Woot!
- I lost a bet, and had to change my facebook name to something stupid.
- The MoMA trip was a lot of fun! I accidentally stepped on art (in my defense, my art teacher also accidentally stepped on it; apparently this piece was so "modern" that no one could even tell it was "art"). But y'know, besides the random stuff, there were a lot of famous works in there. 'Starry Night' was awesome to see, if only I could see past the people crowding around it to take pics. Seriously, they act as if there are no images of this thing on the Internet. I should have just stood in front of the painting, annoying everyone because I was appreciating the fact that I'm in front of Starry freakin' Night. And all of the famous paintings were crowded like that. Most annoying thing in the world, but kind of funny.
- I used to be able to stay awake until 5AM, now I struggle to stay awake past 2AM. I'm just so tired all the time.