Just went through checking a huge stack of store sales ads for after-Thanksgiving-Day sales, while TV was showing mostly-unchanged-for-years Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in the back, and now the tempting aroma of pies and other food wafts in the air.
Yes, I'm spending my tame & traditional Thanksgiving Day, and I'm liking it.
- Welcome back! ^^
- Like you, the sight of snow falling gets me excited also.
- Yeah, snow is fun!! (till it starts melting and turns side-walks into a messy brown mush. xp)
- Hope you're not going to get sick! Or if you do, get well soon!
- Funny thing is that, I think, come next April 29 we'll have people glued to the TV for the satellite feed from UK here. XD
Anyway, congratulations for the engagement of your future King! (I think it's about time they make it official. xp)
- Glad you got home safely for the holiday! Hope you're having wonderful Thanksgiving! ^^
- Hope you're feeling better!
- Hope you have a fun Thanksgiving at home!
- Sorry to hear that your holiday isn't working out very well. Hope you'll get to see your mom soon!
@A Pierrot's Aria
- Haha, glad your teacher got Mr. Pompous in the class, and you had a fun time at the class! XD
is back, and I can take a break from watching over the forums.
- This year's Black Friday sales are lame, lame, lame for me.
- No great sales for me to make me want to get up at 3 am in the morning and rush to the stores.
- I guess I'll opt for getting some extra sleep tomorrow morning, instead. xp
- Those who are spending time with families, friends, loved ones, etc. for the holiday, hope you'll have a great time! Happy Thanksgiving Day! (to members in U.S., or wherever you are if celebrating this holiday. ^^)